Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

syah i can see we are the most biased when it comes to Kim Tae Hee..and i feel like the most HONEST too everytime i give her compliments :P:lol:

sis tapcie i think the one speaking in that video is somewhat involve in the sales dept of LG phone here? what do u think?

Guest piggie

Dear istatowin :rolleyes:

(part of Th interview on 28th June( MBC )

金泰西:很好吃!(因为主持有给她带来好吃的东西)

133931_498189916_yuhvbqqn.jpg

主持:今天拍摄的是什么电影?

金泰西:今天是拍摄电影《吵架》和薛京求前辈一起。

主持:有没有关系比较亲近的艺人?

金泰西:没有喔!(文mm不是嗎;P )This is my question :D:lol:

主持:我来做你的朋友好了,对来说金泰西朋友应该是怎么样的呢?

金泰西:朋友就象休息一样的存在。 :D

134105_2143769141_mpmxhqib.jpg

主持:这样的朋友是谁呢? :P

金泰西:那些以前学生时代的朋友。

主持:刚才我帮你捏的怎么样?和在家中的感觉是否一样?

金泰西:不是,在家里捏不好。

主持:什么时候来参加无限挑战节目~~

金泰西:下次一定会来的!

From LSIH World BY TRYER

Guest beary

i'm back angels :D hope you'll miss me so much as i miss you guys.. and of cos i miss tae hee the most :lol:

for a moment, it's kind of weird to be reading english and korean characters :lol:

first of all, my most sincere thanks to djmackj, badhairday, syah, soy, elsievh04, istatowin, forbidden, reigne80, icefrostedd, bas_nexus, fivemagic, cholo, localpinoy, quteacho and others who i had missed, for your birthday wishes.. though i am late to read your greetings, i still appreciate them... hugz to everyone.... :wub:

djmackj your post was exactly at 12 midnight on 28 June (SGT)... i'm so touched, really

soy i would love to have the translation too, pls... ;)

forbidden thanks for the bday gif so sweet of you to make the gif specially for us

syah always appreciate your effort in doing the news translations and sharing them with us... and i love her new hairstyle, looks so sophisticated :wub:

syah i can see we are the most biased when it comes to Kim Tae Hee..and i feel like the most HONEST too everytime i give her compliments :P:lol:

haha istatowin, i was thinking since we are in KTH thread anyway, no need to be shy, just say out that you like everything abt her the BEST :lol: but i think even outside KTH threads, we'd say it anyway :)

Dear istatowin :rolleyes:

金泰西:很好吃!(因为主持有给她带来好吃的东西)

http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070629/133931_49...16_yuhvbqqn.jpg

主持:今天拍摄的是什么电影?

金泰西:今天是拍摄电影《吵架》和薛京求前辈一起。

主持:有没有关系比较亲近的艺人?

金泰西:没有喔!(文mm不是嗎;P )This is my question :D:lol:

主持:我来做你的朋友好了,对来说金泰西朋友应该是怎么样的呢?

金泰西:朋友就象休息一样的存在。 :D

http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070629/134105_21...41_mpmxhqib.jpg

主持:这样的朋友是谁呢? :P

金泰西:那些以前学生时代的朋友。

主持:刚才我帮你捏的怎么样?和在家中的感觉是否一样?

金泰西:不是,在家里捏不好。

主持:什么时候来参加无限挑战节目~~

金泰西:下次一定会来的!

From LSIH World BY TRYER

piggie & TRYER, thanks for this part chinese translation :w00t:

hehe, this means we might get english translations of those parts keke. :P

i'm back angels :D hope you'll miss me so much as i miss you guys.. and of cos i miss tae hee the most :lol:

beary, haha good to finally see your post again :D i think everyone misses you greatly just that we don't say it out except for djmackj hehe :P and the moment you're back you give us those wonderful pics again, thanks!! still loving that Daejong look the best this year so far! i realise i love looking at her frm every angle haha, her back view also! she can only look better don't you think? did you get to "encounter" her in HK? you must have had fun joining in the festivities over there!

Welcome back HOME btw!

2065568963212003030707.gif

Guest istatowin

beary ur back!!!! *cheers* who wudnt miss u in this thread???? :D hope u had a great time in HK! nice timing eh?

sis piggie thanks! no translation yet? :D

Guest beary

From LSIH World BY TRYER

thanks piggie and tryer for the chinese translation. just curious, is LSIH World a chinese forum?

here's my quick translation for those who can't read chinese.

KTH : It's delicious!

MC : What movie are you filming today?

KTH : Today, I am filming the movie 'Quarrel' with senior Seol Gyeong Gu.

MC: Do you have any close entertainer friends?

KTH : Nope!

MC: Let me be your friend then. What do you think a friend should be like?

KTH : Friends should exist like a break/rest.

MC: Who are they?

KTH: They are my school friends.

MC : How's my massaging just now? Feels like being at home?

KTH : No, it don't feel good massaging at home.

MC: When will you attend 'Infinite Challenge'?

KTH : I will, next time.

Guest beary

beary, haha good to finally see your post again :D i think everyone misses you greatly just that we don't say it out except for djmackj hehe :P and the moment you're back you give us those wonderful pics again, thanks!! still loving that Daejong look the best this year so far! i realise i love looking at her frm every angle haha, her back view also! she can only look better don't you think? did you get to "encounter" her in HK? you must have had fun joining in the festivities over there!

Welcome back HOME btw!

2065568963212003030707.gif

so sweet of you.... thanks for the banner... :wub: it's good to be home... you are so right, and she looks good from every angle :P there is no way that she can ever look bad....

unfortunately she is nowhere in sight in HK... as a consolation, i did see nice firework display during my stay there :)

Guest istatowin

thanks piggie and tryer for the chinese translation. just curious, is LSIH World a chinese forum?

KTH : It's delicious!

MC : What movie are you filming today?

KTH : Today, I am filming the movie 'Quarrel' with senior Seol Gyeong Gu.

MC: Do you have any close entertainer friends?

KTH : Nope!

KTH : Friends should exist like a break/rest.

MC: Who are they?

KTH: They are my school friends.

MC : How's my massaging just now? Feels like being at home?

KTH : No, it don't feel good massaging at home.

MC: When will you attend 'Infinite Challenge'?

KTH : I will, next time.

waaaaaah! she'll gonna appear in Infinite challenge again? i think it will be sweet riot again :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Haaaa sometimes it's hard to get into Soompi ,for this problem "Soompi backup running" who know how can i fix this problem

Beary you're here ,and Thanks for Random pictures from Cyon ,,Good !!

Also Soy and Syah That u give me lots of KTH 's news

-------------

10bd2.gif

40768534hh2.gif

vsvvsvsa0.jpg

10865568ly8.jpg

71642506ff4.jpg

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

thanks beary for the english translation of the recent short MBC interview!

she keeps popping up on MBC variety shows, 1st Infinite Challenge, then Exclamation Mark and now this Jipijigi show!

i think everyone wants to be Kim Tae Hee's friend, even the entertainers like the female MC! in a way it's good to see her closest friends are those frm school, probably those who knew her even before she became this huge celeb :)

unfortunately she is nowhere in sight in HK... as a consolation, i did see nice firework display during my stay there :)

fireworks? haha must have brought back some convocation memories i suppose? :P

or dreaming of how romantic it'd be if our couple see fireworks together?

Haaaa sometimes it's hard to get into Soompi ,for this problem "Soompi backup running" who know how can i fix this problem

i think soompi usually do backup daily around the 6-7PM (Sg time) / 7-8PM (Thai time) hour, so during that time soompi may not be accessible. i get that at times too if i try to go in during that hour!

in any case, FORBIDDEN, i think your artworks just keep getting better! they are too good! thanks for spending time making them every day & sharing with us all :D

not sure whether this set has been posted, the pics seem familiar & unfamiliar lol but since i didn't see it at HOME, here are some more pics frm

'The Restless' Meet-the-fans at Gwangju

[December 10, 2006]

ttt1.jpg

ttt2.jpg

ttt3.jpg

ttt4.jpg

credit http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=taehee

Guest fivemagic

beary, glad to see you back. Did you have F-U-N in HK? We all missed you very much, but while you were away, we had syah, forbidden, badhairday, soy, istatowin, and other KTH angels to guide us and to keep this angel thread moving forward. But nontheless, I am very glad to see you and have you B-A-C-K.

You just keep lightening our day with more angel goodies and I am very much appreciated for that.

Thanks so much for the english translation of the recent short MBC interview on the Jipijigi show.

Guest djmackj

HI BEARY~! darn I can't believe I wasn't the first one to welcome you back... but you must understand, other people have an unfair advantage with the time zones >=T, but anyways, sooo glad you are back, I was literally counting down days! The moment you updated this thread, there was a firework of activity eh?! Thank you for doin so much in so little time, I really appreciate the big pictures on the red carpet, the translation of the interview, and of course YOU!

ps. your thank you post for me was also exactly 12am my time! Haha, I am also very touched by this

Guest badhairday

beary, nice to see you again... and thanks so much fivemagic, you are also an important member of the KTH thread!!! This is definitely one of the friendliest threads!

So I guess we should be keeping a close watch on infinite challenge just in case Tae Hee shows up again!!!!

Guest AlecRuby

I am so happy that tae hee won for the best face along side with Jang Dong Gan with 69 votes beating Hye Go, Ga In, and Hee Sun. Tae hee you're awesome.

Guest fivemagic

beary, nice to see you again... and thanks so much fivemagic, you are also an important member of the KTH thread!!! This is definitely one of the friendliest threads!

So I guess we should be keeping a close watch on infinite challenge just in case Tae Hee shows up again!!!!

NO problem badhairday, it's my pleasure and I am very grateful to be here. Yes, I agreed that this is definitely one of the friendliest threads and soompi is the best place to chat.

Thank you for your warm thoughts for above..........very appreciated. Eventhough I don't have the capability to post pics or know how to post it, I try my best to get around this thread as much as I can and just enjoy being here with everyone of your ANGELS.