Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

http://bp3.blogger.com/_THeg97aOeyw/RoWum3...ealmaleface.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_THeg97aOeyw/RoWv33...lfemaleface.jpg

gosh, they don't really appeal to me and i don't think it's anywhere near those actors and actresses.

somehow frm the front view, the "ideal" female face reminds me of Son Ye Jin!~

hmmmm, which facial features of the "ideal" face reminds of Kim Tae Hee?

I love this OLD photoshoot clip so reposting for those who missed this & for new fans :)

[October 11, 2004] Interview + Magazine Photoshoot BTS

Korea TV Movie Fan Book DVD (with Japanese subs)

this was after she did the Andre Kim show with Kim Rae Won in China and before she did Love Story In Harvard.

11oct04koreatvmoviefanbookdvd.jpg

KTH_magazine-1.wmv

Link to watch (6mins 28secs)

Link to download (14.2MB)

links credit www.kim-taehee.com

she has a soft wonderful smile that you can never get off your mind once you see it :wub:

46861582be0ecfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

46861586467c9filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686158a29408filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686158f30a80filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615998d997filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686159d57f33filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615a87cbfcfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615ac6bd7efilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615b4a6735filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615c403206filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615c7d7968filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615cb4a0affilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615d66ed7ffilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615dd4cc79filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615e13e308filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615f15e301filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615f508cc6filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468615fb214f8filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616c4c2f95filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616cc476c1filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616d15ac77filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616d65a9a5filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616de92f51filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616e3bff18filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616ee83443filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468616f5a14adfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468617010cf2bfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686171b1457cfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468617217aa9dfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686173795b8dfilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

46861746f0fbffilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686174fd266ffilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

46861755802c8filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686175ac2e29filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686175fc65f7filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

46861765978a3filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

4686176bc3454filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

468617703ecaafilenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

screencaps credit http://blog.daum.net/hirokovoyage

reuploaded by me

any updates on kim tae hee's new movie?

haven't seen any new articles on the movie.

beary's coming back today! meaning MORE KTH goodies frm Fin.s & beary might come our way :D

GM Daewoo, 'Kim Tae Hee Matiz' to help children with incurable diseases

Journalist Jeong Tack Yun | 06/27 11:30:38

GM Daewoo uses 'Kim Tae Hee Matiz' to help children with incurable diseases.

GM Daewoo made clear on the 27th "With the popular entertainer Kim Tae Hee appearing in Matiz advertisements recently, one Matiz Internet auction is being put up and we had decided that we will use the full amount of the successful bid money to help children with incurable diseases."

For one month of July, GM Daewoo will put up both the clothes and accessories worn by Kim Tae Hee such as earrings and the dress for auction on G market and had decided to contribute the full amount of the successful bid money to 'Make-A-Wish of Korea'.

Make-A-Wish of Korea is a foundation that helps children with incurable diseases and is active in over 30 countries in all parts of the world. Kim Tae Hee is also active as the public relations ambassador.

Director Yun Hee Jeong of the GM Daewoo minicar brand operation team which planned this 'Kim Tae Hee Matiz Auction' spoke "I think I'm very glad about bringing together Star Matiz of the car world and Big Star Kim Tae Hee for a donation event. It's expected in particular that this event will be a significant event further more because even general customers will participate together."

Kim Tae Hee who is sophisticated and possesses an intellectual image at the same time had been selected as the product model and a new image creation for Matiz had been tried while putting the GM Daewoo Matiz year 2008 type on the market in this past May.

56.jpg

[Newspim] Journalist Jeong Tack Yun (tack@newspim.com)

- Copyrights ⓒ Newspim & Newspim.com, Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited -

article source: http://www.newspim.com/sub_view.php?start=...p;news_id=78823

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest istatowin

hey btw istatowin, i know the perfect song for your next mv :) .. haha its wheesung's angel .. lala if you decide to do another kim tae hee mv, use it :) its cute ..

can u gimme the download link? :D thanks in advance ;)

somehow frm the front view, the "ideal" female face reminds me of Son Ye Jin!~hmmmm, which facial features of the "ideal" face reminds of Kim Tae Hee? I love this OLD photoshoot clip so reposting for those who missed this & for new fans :)[October 11, 2004] Interview + Magazine Photoshoot BTSKorea TV Movie Fan Book DVD (with Japanese subs)this was after she did the Andre Kim show with Kim Rae Won in China and before she did Love Story In Harvard.

11oct04koreatvmoviefanbookdvd.jpg

KTH_magazine-1.wmv Link to watch (6mins 28secs)

Link to download (14.2MB) links credit www.kim-taehee.com

she has a soft wonderful smile that you can never get off your mind once you see it :wub:

46861586467c9filenamekimtaehee_and_.jpg

screencaps credit http://blog.daum.net/hirokovoyagereuploaded by me

i love this photoshoot too! cant take my eyes off her :lol:

aww thanks for the new news syah, it seems like tae hee likes to help with charity alot and i really admire that :) its good to give back.

here you go istatowin :)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...925786765764F0B

the lyrics are this btw

If you come across an Angel

tell her that she has my heart

and I'm breakin' down without her

ever since we been apart

if you come across an angel

more beautiful than anything you've seen

I must've tried her number about a thousand times

I send so many letters but I can't seem to find

her anywhere she's disappeared gone without a trace

how I regret the day I let her get away

ever since we been apart

will you bring her back to me

She always said she wanted

no one else but me I thought wasn't ready

I thought she'd wait for me

but was wrong and now she's gone

leaving me with this

the things I didn't say the words to make her stay

ever since we been apart

Tell her that It's killing me

never been so sorry bout anything in my life

tell her I'd go anywhere

for just a chance to try and make it right

ever since we been apart

ever since we been apart

its quite a beautiful song :)

manips - tae-bin

63julbr.jpg

61kjd6o.jpg

Guest istatowin

^thanks syah for the KTH Matiz article :)

new fanarts from showwallpaper by มิสวีสลี่ย์

010079.jpg

just wondering...is the last one KTH?

by ฮิฮิเคียว

010089.jpg

Has anybody heard that in a national wide vote KTH was voted most sexiest body??

i didn't hear this but i could have missed it, since there were quite many articles abt polls lately with her topping the female sections etcetc. hehe so the Koreans love her body too eh? :P thanks AlecRuby :D do you happen to remember the link where you read this?

aww thanks for the new news syah, it seems like tae hee likes to help with charity alot and i really admire that :) its good to give back.

that's also one of the benefits of being a huge star, you get to help with charity. and the fans can do their bit for charity too by bidding for the items up for auction :)

http://showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0707/010079.jpg

just wondering...is the last one KTH?

it doesn't look like it :) these wallies frm the talented bunch of fans @ showwallpaper are really lovely! thanks for reposting them here, istatowin!

Kim Tae Hee, Eternal beauty "She was also cute at junior high school!"

2007-07-02

20070702175329.jpg

(Reviewstar Journalist Hwang Yu Yeong) A photograph of beautiful female star Kim Tae Hee that had been taken at a junior high school excursion was opened to the public this time.

An orange cap and the expression of Kim Tae Hee in a junior high school excursion picture exhibited on the web portal sites recently attract one's notice. Popularity is obtained as it is remarkable to fans that the pretty face does not change while a high number of inquiries is recorded comparing her with short hair and now.

In the past, her photographs that had been taken as a new face advertising model and on her university student's identification card already proved that she is a natural beautiful woman but once again with this photograph opened to the public this time, the photograph boasted of a pretty face not different from now. From beginning to end, fans of Kim Tae Hee are also not surprised in her consistent pretty face.

On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee is expected to introduce her acting transformation in the movie 'Ssawoom' which she appears with Seol Gyeong Gu as she will carry the role of a married woman for the first time after her debut.

Journalist Hwang Yu Yeong/www.reviewstar.net

Fresh news Reviewstar | Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited

article source http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...1&uid=24929

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest istatowin

^thanks syah for the new article! i think KTH beauty is not debateable at all nor its something to be proven!!! :lol:

yeah i dun think its her too...our friends from showwallpaper are really talented and hardworking...i salute them!!! :)

金泰希Shine暈台客 手機狂賣2萬隻

【陳穎╱綜合報導】金泰希代言的LG「Shine」手機廣告,最近在台灣電視頻道強力放送,廣告中說著:「一起Shine吧!」引起廣大迴響。該款手機經她「加持」後,兩個月在台狂賣兩萬支,堪稱台灣的「手機女王」!

她是「LG」手機愛用代言人,去年在「巧克力機」廣告中,躺在椅墊上甜美地笑說:「I chocolate you!」助該款手機自去年五月底上市至去年底,全台銷售達10萬支,比廠商預期的8萬支,多賣兩萬支。

權相佑代言佳

她今年繼續擔任該品牌「Shine」手機代言人,在韓國廣告中是與姜東元湊一對,台灣、香港、大陸的廣告則換上玄彬與她談情,一同擔任大中華地區代言人。

廣告中她與玄彬扮演吵架情侶,搭配旋律輕快的廣告歌,吸引民眾掏荷包,今年4月底在台上市,平均1個月賣出1萬支,至今已狂賣兩萬支。

LG公關陳明楓表示,金泰希代言效果很好,希望年底前能把她及玄彬邀請來台,相信銷量會更好。韓國「三星」(Samsung)手機有多位代言人,包含碧昂絲、全智賢及權相佑的廣告都在台播送,其中又屬權相佑的代言效果最佳,代言的「D528」去年5月開賣至去年底,熱銷10萬支,銷售功力與金泰希不相上下。

source: http://1-apple.com.tw/apple/index.cfm?Fuse...;art_id=3609295

KTH dazzles the Taiwanese with her SHINE, the cellphones are a hot buy selling 20000

KTH is the face of LG Shine cellphones, the CF is under heavy rotation on tv, with her saying her line, 'Let's shine!' causing quite a stir. The cellphone under her effect, has been a redhot buy in Taiwan, selling 20000 in 2 months. She's the 'cellphone queen' in Taiwan.

She is the muse of LG cell CFs. In last year's 'chocolate' CF, she's sitting most adorably in the couch,

sweetly chiming, 'I chocolate you!' That cellphone model was sold 100, 000 since last May, 20000 more than the projected 80000 by the manufacturer.

She's still the spokeperson for 'Shine' this year, in the CFs in Korea, she's teamed up with KDW, in the CFs in China, HK and Taiwan, she's romancing with Hyun Bin, both picking up the role as the face for the huge Chinese market.

In the CF, she'll be acting with HB as lovers in a fit, wrapped up in upbeat music, attracting consumers to dish out their wallets. The cellphone was introduced to the Taiwan market since April, average sales hit 10000 per month, and have sold an amazing 20000 up till now.

The speaker for LG mentioned, KTH is very effective as a CF spokeperson, she wishes she can invite KTH and HB over to Taiwan for a promo at the end of the year, the sale will certainly increase.

There are many spokepersons for Samsung, including Beyonce, JJH and KSW, their CFs were also

widely seen on TV. Amongst them, KSW has the largest impact, D528, the cellphone he's promoting,

has sales of up to 100000 since introduced last May, his advertising powess is comparable to KTH.

mookie for the translation :)

ekk more TAE-BIN loving .. i dont mind :) and i also think that kth is a very effective cf spokesperson :) shes amazing at what she does !

KTH dazzles the Taiwanese with her SHINE, the cellphones are a hot buy selling 20000

KTH is the face of LG Shine cellphones, the CF is under heavy rotation on tv, with her saying her line, 'Let's shine!' causing quite a stir. The cellphone under her effect, has been a redhot buy in Taiwan, selling 20000 in 2 months. She's the 'cellphone queen' in Taiwan.

Thanks Soy for sharing this wonderful news here & also to mookie for the english translation :D she's truly the cellphone queen in both korea & taiwan now! if they show her cfs here, i'd definitely grab one of her cellphones without hesitation!

The speaker for LG mentioned, KTH is very effective as a CF spokeperson, she wishes she can invite KTH and HB over to Taiwan for a promo at the end of the year, the sale will certainly increase.

when i saw this, if it does pull through, wonder whether our beary will be flying to TW again to see her? hehe, maybe beary & Greentea of HB thread can go together :w00t:

haven't seen any new articles on the movie.

beary's coming back today! meaning MORE KTH goodies frm Fin.s & beary might come our way :D

did beary go on vacation or something?

please keep posting up the kim tae hee pics. she's so pretty and gorgeous.

i love how when she laughs she tries to cover her mouth. did anyone notice that?

Guest istatowin

Thanks Soy for sharing this wonderful news here & also to mookie for the english translation :D she's truly the cellphone queen in both korea & taiwan now! if they show her cfs here, i'd definitely grab one of her cellphones without hesitation!

when i saw this, if it does pull through, wonder whether our beary will be flying to TW again to see her? hehe, maybe beary & Greentea of HB thread can go together :w00t:

i'll definitely grab one too if she promotes here in philippines!!! LG Cyon must increase their visibility in Phil if theyre really serious in selling their CPs here...I think KTH and CYON can outshine NOKIA (almost a monopoly status when it comes to sales) in our country :D

i'll definitely grab one too if she promotes here in philippines!!! LG Cyon must increase their visibility in Phil if theyre really serious in selling their CPs here...I think KTH and CYON can outshine NOKIA (almost a monopoly status when it comes to sales) in our country :D

totally agree with you istatowin LG Phils. should do promotions one move by airing CF of tae hee in our local tv definitely it will boom ;) but as of now LG Shine is not yet available in our country :mellow:

Guest istatowin

^only the old chocolate series ryt, tapcie? :( maybe we can channel our opinion here?

haha!

--------

thanks for the article soy! :) i remember last april in one electronics shop in HK airport theyr playing the LG Choco phone CF of HYun Bin and KTH! i was excited coz i only saw their CFs via youtube...though, the sequence of the CF is quite different with what i watched already... :)

did beary go on vacation or something?

please keep posting up the kim tae hee pics. she's so pretty and gorgeous.

i love how when she laughs she tries to cover her mouth. did anyone notice that?

yups xkrndreamer, beary went on vacation for a few days!

it feels like when beary goes away, everyone goes away too haha!

and ya i love the way kim tae hee laughs too haha :lol:

i've seen many female celebs do that too but well, i love her style the most :P

once again, if that happens, it will show the Kim Tae Hee effect! but too bad, there's no chance for the KTH effect to be tested here. in korea, public remember her most through her CFs & image i believe, and i guess out of all the korean products she endorsed thus far, only LG CFs make their way out of Korea but only up to East Asia, would be great to see that face gracing the TVs in our countries on a more regular basis, rather than limited to the Internet.

LG SHINE is already available here and i've seen the CF on TV a lot of times, but too bad it's not KTH version <_<

1-pauljs.jpg

2-pauljs.jpg

3-pauljs.jpg

4-pauljs.jpg

credit refd@dcinside