Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

lol bhd : lol haha lala in my mind kth always has the first pick when it comes to guys :) who wouldn't want to co-star with her right ?

tae-bin !

hyunbinglg2.jpgshine-taehee2.jpg

shine-taehee3.jpghyunbinlg3.jpg

kr_cyon.jpg

c06dd3cf69f70a7149f4df34ec3f7d3adm7.jpg

526aa9f7e5eab659b85c76cfa6533c21lu7.jpg

0602c9iv.jpg

0602c18wk.jpg

0602c28xl.jpg

0602c32xr.jpg

happy4ox.jpg

1131184684cyon040cp.jpg

Guest ah_sal

She's a good actor!

In 'Stairway to Heaven', she made me hate her so much because her acting was very good!

She's also very pretty :D

Guest istatowin

beary coming to your rescue :D

reposting the pictures from The Daily Sports World interview on December 5, 2006

hhh1205-1401.jpg

thanks sis beary! :D i didnt know it was taken from that interview...im only familiar with the multiple pics :)

waaaaaaaaaah soy u feel this page with taebin photos :lol:

alo ah sal! welcome here :D

such a long post again :lol: thanks for the crencia pics...what about bringing kth and lw together in a series or movie? :lol:

belated happy birthday to sandbottle, kieron, and bas too :D

Guest istatowin

from LSIH thread :)

:w00t: YAyy ~~ so... is it the 2nd or 3rd re-aring ... ?? :rolleyes:

'Love Story in Harvard' re-airs on Taiwan TV, starting Jun 27 Mon-Fri 23:00 ~~ :D

banner.jpg

fr: http://drama.videoland.com.tw/default.asp

credit indigo / shirley ^^ of http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/

logo.gif ----> station logo of videoland taiwan in case u have this in ur cable channels :D

009.jpg

Thank Soy

I like Tae Hee ' Hyun Bin

alo kimtaehee club! :) haha soy, ur ship is growing :lol:

Guest ice_cryst

^^ thanks haha lala well that makes it like 3 people in the tae-bin craze -_- .. urgh everyone else is a Tryer

but thanks ..

haha, yeah, there are many TRYers, so while there's a not much chance for my 1st pair, I'd go for KTH-HB for the meantime :lol: haha!

alo kimtaehee club! :) haha soy, ur ship is growing :lol:

:lol: growing indeed, but it seems your TRYer is the unchanging yearning here ever since :lol:

haha, yeah, there are many TRYers, so while there's a not much chance for my 1st pair, I'd go for KTH-HB for the meantime :lol: haha!

.. the TRYers come in packs .. lol = more fan stuff, but hey .. sometimes a smaller group of shippers is better .. lala

KTH-kimtaehee club : yay thats 4 WHOLE people .. lol

istatowin: lol dear, hopefully the ship will grow on to be something bigger *cough* .. haha and im glad more people are getting interested in the two of them .. because i love them both equally (ok maybe hyunbin a little bit more, but he has dimples, its hard not to love him) :)

Guest ice_cryst

awwww beary! this is so very SWEET of you~~! thanks for remembering! since you're my fellow Cancerian June baby, your day is around the corner! i feel so embarrassed tht i don't even know whether i'm belated or early with this, but let me just tell you that i'm so glad to have met you on this thread, it's truly a blessing to have you with us and that i wish you a happy birthday filled with peace, love, health and happiness! may you also get your wish to work around TH one day soon and never stop DREAMing! btw enjoy your Holidays in the next few days. hopefully we'll still be here for more years to come!

ps: what's written in korean on the pic? :unsure:

to other June babies that we've missed for a long time on this thread, sandbottle, kieron, bas, happy belated bday guys!

thanks to badhairday, Soy, fivemagic, istatowin, djmackj, ice_cryst, FORBIDDEN for the bday greetings, hope you all had a fruitful day yourself :D

djmackj.... i hope i don't sound desperate but i'd really love for that translation to be my present hahaha, actually i can't read a single bit of chinese at all, so i really appreciate your efficiency & hard work in working on the translation with beary! hope there'll be more chances for you both to work together in future!

haha May, no you were not late in the Bday wishes :)

haha good memory, they are inseparable as far as i know.

after all, blood runs thicker than water!

alrighty since you mentioned them, i'd fill this post with some of their pics together.

just a few of their Crencia BTS pics taken on January 03, 2004, Lee Wan's 20th bday!

hi syah! :D thanks for those pix again, i remember the video clips from that photoshoot, the big sister is just so sweet to the little bro :lol:

they were fun to see :D

.. the TRYers come in packs .. lol = more fan stuff, but hey .. sometimes a smaller group of shippers is better .. lala

KTH-kimtaehee club : yay thats 4 WHOLE people .. lol

istatowin: lol dear, hopefully the ship will grow on to be something bigger *cough* .. haha and im glad more people are getting interested in the two of them .. because i love them both equally (ok maybe hyunbin a little bit more, but he has dimples, its hard not to love him) :)

fan stuff??? whoa, i just got a tingling in my mind :lol: i like HB's dimples too, and just the way he bring on that thingy is really attractive :D

i , as well, like Kim Tae Hee and Hyun Bin

but i love Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won coupling!!!

:)

lol as do most people in this thread, lol atleast tae-bin is on some people's list .. but apparently no pairing will ever beat Kth-Krw .. *cough*

Guest pupy_star

When I watched Love story in Harvard,I love Kim-Kim couple very much n think that no ones can be change Rae,they're so cute n perfect,but after watched CYON CF Let's shine,I prefer Tae-Bin,wow,they're not only cute but also GREAT,haha,I can't choose TRYer or Tae-Bin :sweatingbullets:

When I watched Love story in Harvard,I love Kim-Kim couple very much n think that no ones can be change Rae,they're so cute n perfect,but after watched CYON CF Let's shine,I prefer Tae-Bin,wow,they're not only cute but also GREAT,haha,I can't choose TRYer or Tae-Bin :sweatingbullets:

woah and the tae-bin count continues to grow !!! lol join the side of tae-bin, its hard to compete with all those tryers, tae-bin has a smaller group of shippers so its easy to say that you're their number one fan, which isnt true because i am, but still :) ..

and i love the lets shine cf, i love everything about it, from the song selection to the scene they chose to hb's dimpled smile, to tae hee's beautiful face shot to .. EVERYTHING .. its perhaps my favorite Cyon Cf, i really like the ending where tae hee and hb both say "lets shine" .. ahh the magic in those words :)

however i do like the kim-kim pairing :) just not as much .. haha

Guest KTH-kimtaehee club

i , as well, like Kim Tae Hee and Hyun Bin

but i love Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won coupling!!!

:)

I' like

1 Kim tae Hee - Kang Dong Won

2 Kim Tae Hee - Hyun Bin

3 Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

Guest beary

from LSIH thread :)

:D

%7Boption%7D 009.jpg%7Boption%7D

thanks istatowin and Middy for the LSIH rerun details in taiwan, it's not one of my cable channels too..

%7Boption%7D009.jpg' alt='009.jpg'>

Repost a Tae Hee recording for that taiwan tv station..

she spoke in mandarin 請收看‘愛在哈佛’ :lol: simply means, please watch 'Love Story in Harvard' ;)

http://athena.divshare.com/launch.php?f=1079150&s=0c8

and i wanna add, my list is :lol:

(1) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

(2) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

(3) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

Guest beary

Kim Tae Hee “I want to be loved”

20070619152405.501.2.jpg

Following the time of our scheduled interview, actress Kim Tae Hee arrived on time at the office of her management agency.

“Actually I arrived ten minutes ago and I was resting in the car.”

I asked if she is a very punctual person, she flushed and replied, “I am trying to be one.”

Although the interview questions were prepared beforehand, now in the presence of a punctual Tae Hee, the questions in my head are no longer in sequence. Without pleasantries, I waded straight into the questions.

After numerous requests and delays, I finally had the opportunity to interview Kim Tae Hee during the filming of her new movie ‘Quarrel’ (Directed by Han Ji Seung and produced by Cinema Service).

In fact, before conducting this interview, Kim Tae Hee’s company expressed their concern to avoid questions on her ‘Seoul University graduate’ background if possible.

For Tae Hee, this kind of questions has been asked too many times; and for the reporter, they’re not really news anymore anyways. Thus, we will conduct this interview as agreed.

However, it is the fact that her ‘Seoul University Graduate’ background toughened her sophisticated appearance and intellectual image, sometimes it leads to jealousy and envy from others.

“When I make my debut, there really was a lot of struggle and worry. Honestly, I’ve never thought of becoming an actress when young, somehow I do not have an aptitude for acting. Because I wanted to do something that I am competent in and love, can I be acting for the rest of my life? Do I have to stake my life to make it my occupation? I’ve contemplated very deeply on this issue and was troubled by it.”

“Ever since I was little, I’ve always asked why things happen, even though they may seem right to others.”

Q: What were you like as a child?

A: “I was violent (laughs). Quiet, and fight with brother a lot, verbally and physically. It was only until Lee Wan started junior high school, when he is stronger than me, then I stopped fighting with him. When I was in kindergarten, I would sometimes make boys’ noses bleed. I had also broken windows while pushing Lee Wan.”

Q: Then would your parents be worried?

A: “Even so, I wasn’t a child who never listens to my parents. Because parents knew my worries, they didn’t object to my stepping into the entertainment business.”

When Tae Hee was reminiscing about her childhood, she switched the topic to the movie ‘Quarrel’. “The movie is about a couple who has reached a period of lassitude, always causing a violent uproar over a small matter and in the process realizes their true love for each other.” In regards to this movie, Tae Hee says that “this is a project that can completely reflect my inner feelings.”

Q: Despite that, this kind of character is still quite foreign to you.

A: “When I made my first appearance and gain popularity, the public couldn’t clearly see the real me. In addition, the public perceive me based on my outward appearance and reports. This is their expectation from me.”

Kim Tae Hee admits “I am always perplexed by this”. How she wants to conduct and express herself in public, and she reveals frankly “till now, I’ve yet to find the answer.”

When she first began her career in entertainment, she expressed herself in a straightforward manner and because of this has received looks of bewilderment from others “what is wrong with that child?” Now, I want to show myself slowly. “If I express myself in my own way, then that wouldn’t be good at all. I also want to be loved. Also, starting from about a year ago, I really have decided to keep acting as my lifelong career.”

Q: Anything you regret in life?

A: “No,” she answers firmly. “When I first started out, I felt lost for a while. I thought acting would require tremendous courage but I was fearful about this. Thinking about being a completely different person and doing the things that they do, is it possible for me to accurately portray that as an actress?”

“I have a lot of personalities, which I think is good for acting. But when I began my career I had sense of inferiority. I felt my personality would be unfavorable for my work. Nevertheless, I do have a sense of optimism in my personality as well.”

Character? I do not regret what I had done. Tae Hee explained her perspective on the not dwelling the past “I can’t changed the past. Therefore we must erase our memory, focus on the present and not think too often on the painful events of the past.” However, she also added: “On the other hand, I’m a dull person. I’m capricious?” While saying this, she burst into laughter, which gives me a friendly feeling towards her.

Suddenly, without realization, my curiosity got the best of me.

Q: Do you want to be in a relationship?

A: “Of course (Just like everyone else). If I am in a relationship, I will sustain it for 2 years. If it doesn’t work out, I will not think back. Even though there are things that I am reluctant to let go, I still won’t want to meet again. As time goes by, I might sometimes think that, he really was a nice person. At the time, there were many things that I wasn’t able to do. But as for now, I’m not dating anyone.”

Tae Hee said she doesn’t take a lot of pictures, and she rarely looks for the pictures that she had taken. The diaries from her childhood are also gone. Yet again, this affirms her attitude of “forgetting the past.”

Q: You don’t seem to have many friends in the business?

A: “My friends are usually of the same age. When I’m with someone who’s younger than me, for no reason, I would assume the role of an older sister. And if the person is my senior, it’s difficult to feel like friends. Also, I hardly have opportunities to work with people that are of the same age.”

Q: You’re only 20 something and it seems you’ve already reached the turning point in your life.

A: “When I was in 6th grade in elementary school, I was baptized. Have you seen the movie ‘Secret Sunshine’? Didn’t the actor enter religion in order to give way to despair? The happiness is like having a lover. I think that’s what it feels like. What is your Christian name? Verda. Even now, when there isn’t work scheduled, I would definitely go to church on Sundays.

Q: What are your greatest concerns these days?

A: “Nothing in particular. I’m not the kind of person who can concentrate on something and I wouldn’t devote my time and effort on a specific thing. If I was forced and really had to do something, well, I don’t really know either.

Tae Hee did not reply all other questions except those regarding her acting. I asked again “What did you want to do before going into acting?” She replied, “I think nothing really. When I was in school, I wasn’t sure what I liked and I didn’t think it was especially necessary for me to figure out what my interests were.”

From the way she explained, the work she is doing now seems like something she wants to do and must do.

“For now, acting is pretty interesting. All of the projects are meaningful to me. I learn a lot of things through my works. And I think I’ll do this for the rest of my life.”

Article source (kor) http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...=1&STAR_TOP

Article source (japanese) http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/list...&ai_id=1946

Thanks to piggie for sharing the Chinese translation at soompi

Japanese -> Chinese translation - Tryer

Chinese -> English translation - djmackj / www.kim-taehee.com

Spot translate and final editing - beary / www.kim-taehee.com

For related pictures http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=989

For related video clips http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=991

** Please take out with full credits **

just want to say SUPER HUGE thanks beary, djmackj, TRYer & piggie for your contributions to the "I Want To Be Loved" interview translation resulting it to be released in the shortest time possible! :wub: hope to see more of such translations! i don't mind old interview translations too :P

in my mind kth always has the first pick when it comes to guys :) who wouldn't want to co-star with her right ?

in an interview in early may after his army release, SJS was asked who he'd love to work with and if i'm not wrong, he said KTH, i think that's what it said in the last paragraph of this article. i wished SSH would say something like that! i see a few TH fans who wish to see SSH-KTH for a new pairing :w00t: my first Kguy love + my only Kgirl love, would love to see that~

such a long post again :lol: thanks for the crencia pics...what about bringing kth and lw together in a series or movie? :lol:

you can expect more long posts to come because i can't help it! btw i'd love a KTH-LW team up anytime! LW can be really cute, but i wish he'd cut his long hair, looking too much like his sister now! anyway, he likes fantasy movies and he said recently tht he'd like to act a role like JWS in Midair if there's a Midair 2 :lol:

but apparently no pairing will ever beat Kth-Krw .. *cough*

of course KTH-KRW will rule over the rest cause LSIH is by far the only TH drama where there are lotsa adorable lovey dovey moments b/w the couple and they had more chances to be together but it's already amazing how based on short CFs alone, people come to grow to love TH-HB and TH-WB together as well~!

actually if some of you remember, i wasn't always a KRW-KTH fan, i was a WB-KTH fan first, so my fantasy perfect guy for TH is a cross between KRW and WB!

i'm still wishing for a WB-KTH reunion~!

btw Lore (ice cryst), i'm so glad to see you back! since Istatowin dear has taken care of the TRYers cravings with her lovely LSIH MVs, i was just wondering when we will get to see your new MV creations again with TH as the main subject? :P

beary, tryer, dj mackj, you guys are wonderful.

lol it was interesting to read that she was a violent little sister to lee wan, and quite funny that she gave boys nosebleeds. and she seemed like quite the rebellious type.

and im glad that she has decided that acting is now her long time career choice, i look forward to seeing her on screen for decades to come. as for how she begun and was very very straightforward, the media doesn't like that, even though shes not really "true to her", she's learned to carry herself quite well imo, i can tell by her interviews, if you watch her, you can see her change, in the way she talks, in the way she answers. its quite something to watch. having to "hide" the real her, takes a lot of effort.

all in all it was a very interesting interview :) .. and tae hee seems very wise for her age. i'll support her no matter what, she'll never be lonely with her fans around !