Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest ice_cryst

Hola everyone! :D coming back from a verrryyyyyy long rest in soompi :lol: hehe

And am right in time to greet one of this thread's pioneer :DSYAH - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY WHEREVER YOU ARE :D

KTH's beauty seems to be unfading, she's even more gorgeous. Btw, who are now the KTH-HB SHIPPERS??? :lol:

I guess the (TRYERS) KRW-KTH here are still alive and fighting! :lol:

Guest djmackj

hi ice_cryst, welcome back! i can't help but notice how nice your display picture is, do you know where i can find a bigger version of that? don't think i've seen it before. If you don't know, im sure beary would, HAHA.

Hola everyone! :D coming back from a verrryyyyyy long rest in soompi :lol: hehe

And am right in time to greet one of this thread's pioneer :DSYAH - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY WHEREVER YOU ARE :D

KTH's beauty seems to be unfading, she's even more gorgeous. Btw, who are now the KTH-HB SHIPPERS??? :lol:

I guess the (TRYERS) KRW-KTH here are still alive and fighting! :lol:

lol looks around .. *no one* .. haha im a tae-bin shipper, huge fan of hyunbin and tae hee together :). lala i love this thread, everyone is so nice and friendly, but yeah, lol the TRYers are the majority in this thread, and then well .. apparently syah likes leewan & tae hee if i remember correctly :)

anyways welcome welcome

and soy, ur talking to a WB-TH shipper :rolleyes::lol: tokio will be very delighted this time haha

waittt what ? .. lol she is .. but she just asked who was a Tae-Bin shipper. dang it -_- well Wonbin isnt that bad looking, but no one compares to myyy hb XD

btw .. dear

looks like theres not going to be a queen this year .. sigh

Guest istatowin

^hahaha! dun let tokio hear u... :lol:

i read the soompi queen thread. actually, i sensed a questionable exchange of votes too! i remember scratching my head everytime I got the opportunity to see the latest unofficial result..hmmmm...

i dun like the idea too that the award be given to KTH...i mean hello?! who wants it now? LOL!

i think no one will take it!!!

lala tae hee did have an amazing year, we won't deny her of that, lol i dont care anymore if she wins, im just glad that we voted for her fairly ! urgh im just so disappointed with the fans who had time to do all this

pssh tokio hasnt been around for a while, lol won bin is old news, hyunbin is new fresh and he makes such a cute maknae for his noona kim tae hee <3

i wonder how the filming is going, hopefully kth will once again surprise us :)

Guest istatowin

I find making 5 to 10 alternicks a day possible but creating more than 50 accounts for a single day??? simply amazing!!! and mind boggling!!! ROTFL

i miss TOKIO, too! :) Her new movie excites me the most now... :D

lol we you have to applaud them for wasting so much time

yeah .. i seriously can't wait, although it wasn't my first choice *cough*i would rather have her wait and film a series with hyunbin *cough*, but hopefully this will help her career, i just hope the critics aren't so harsh this time on her, poor girl.

anyways she has had an amazing year and im soo proud of her and all her accomplishments this year :)

its been so long since ive contributed :)

anyways time to post up some kinda matching Tae-Bin pictures to lighten up the mood .. ok so they dont really match, but hey they would make one hot couple together :0

6317i4g.jpg507etn5.jpg

4mmijcn.jpg631iqkn.jpg

real tae-bin pictures :0

687rfyo.jpg

5yjsozl.jpg

Guest istatowin

^actually in terms of "face value", they match each other! :wub: without a doubt, they are grogeous together :)

maybe cyon can make a tie up with some producers to bring them together in a new movie or series? :D

lol all the loonies would want that, and im pretty sure all our angels would love to see them together -_- .. i think we need to send some more cyon cfs to pds and such, lol its just soo wrong for them NOT to pair up, i mean cyon was smart enough to see the chemistry and hired both of them as the chinese cyon spokespeople.

lol and i agree istatowin, they are two REALLY gorgeous people <3 .. hb and his sexy dimples and tae hee with her .. well everything :)

i wish we had more kth news .. sigh

Guest ice_cryst

lol looks around .. *no one* .. haha im a tae-bin shipper, huge fan of hyunbin and tae hee together :). lala i love this thread, everyone is so nice and friendly, but yeah, lol the TRYers are the majority in this thread, and then well .. apparently syah likes leewan & tae hee if i remember correctly :)

anyways welcome welcome

yeah, i actually like HB :D

Guest istatowin

HBs dimples are to die for :lol: i like the everything part whahahha

now we know hows it like if syah and bearys not here... :(

sis lore, now you like HB...for urself? HAHA

Guest ice_cryst

and soy, ur talking to a WB-TH shipper :rolleyes::lol: tokio will be very delighted this time haha

ohhhhh!!! :lol: but HB is cute and I always tell you that :lol:

the list is actually my ranking: WB-TH, HB-TH, DH-TH, LJH-TH :lol:

HBs dimples are to die for :lol: i like the everything part whahahha

now we know hows it like if syah and bearys not here... :(

sis lore, now you like HB...for urself? HAHA

oh, you do forget already :lol:

i just took a long leave from here, and now you forgot, i do used to post in HB thread before while you were so immersed with KRW-KTH :lol:

hi ice_cryst, welcome back! i can't help but notice how nice your display picture is, do you know where i can find a bigger version of that? don't think i've seen it before. If you don't know, im sure beary would, HAHA.

thanks djmackj :D

i think my avatar is from her pictorials last december or january,yeah for sure beary has it :D

pssh fine .. stay with won bin oppa .. haha i say "out with the old, in with the new"

lol its all about the younger boys nowadays :) plus i bet hb would be able to keep kth busy, lala she should go watch him play baseball with jang dung gun XD

LJH ? .. Lee Ji Hoon ? ..

lol i would like to see tae hee with alot of males.

my list : Tae-Bin, KRW-KTH, WB-KTH . KTH-GY .... and thats about it .. ill never like DH-KTH -_-

Guest ice_cryst

lol all the loonies would want that, and im pretty sure all our angels would love to see them together -_- .. i think we need to send some more cyon cfs to pds and such, lol its just soo wrong for them NOT to pair up, i mean cyon was smart enough to see the chemistry and hired both of them as the chinese cyon spokespeople.

lol and i agree istatowin, they are two REALLY gorgeous people <3 .. hb and his sexy dimples and tae hee with her .. well everything :)

i wish we had more kth news .. sigh

yeah, they are gorgeous people :lol:

i would love to see them in a series or movie, CYON CFs are not enough :D

pssh fine .. stay with won bin oppa .. haha i say "out with the old, in with the new"

lol its all about the younger boys nowadays :) plus i bet hb would be able to keep kth busy, lala she should go watch him play baseball with jang dung gun XD

LJH ? .. Lee Ji Hoon ? ..

lol i would like to see tae hee with alot of males.

my list : Tae-Bin, KRW-KTH, WB-KTH . KTH-GY .... and thats about it .. ill never like DH-KTH -_-

lol! yeah, young men nowadays are really handsome like HB ;)

yes, LJH is lee ji hoon, i just like to see them work together, they seem to have chemistry, so i'd like to see if my assumptions are correct :D

Guest istatowin

ohhhhh!!! :lol: but HB is cute and I always tell you that :lol:

the list is actually my ranking: WB-TH, HB-TH, DH-TH, LJH-TH :lol:

oh, you do forget already :lol:

i just took a long leave from here, and now you forgot, i do used to post in HB thread before while you were so immersed with KRW-KTH :lol:

thanks djmackj :D

i think my avatar is from her pictorials last december or january,yeah for sure beary has it :D

me?

1. KTH-KRW :lol:

2. DH - TH

3. HB - TH

3. WB - TH

im not aware that ur posting in HB thread :unsure:

Dear All, New Flash for RWTH Andrew Kim Fashion show !!~~ENJOY!!!

http://play.ollio.com/t_hanhard_4link/shir...7/06/21/she.swf

From RW Family By Shirley

yay! thanks sis piggie :wub:

just wondering whos lee ji hoon?