Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

)*&%#(*_&#$(*#&_(!@& urggh maybe im the only one thats freaking out because of this because of me being a tae-bin shipper but look similar poses XD

%7Boption%7D28d2d8ddaca4cc325882ddbxk2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.dantri.com.vn/Uploaded/thunn/kim-tae-hee-5.jpg[/img

gorgeous faces! :)

Guest piggie

Dear istatowin,

{it would be easy to have a casual friendship with someone that is younger than her }

I think she means younger than her two or three year !!

和其他人完全一样(也谈恋爱)

this answer is from the question of " Are you in love"

TH no answer for this question , just say same as the other people!!!

In this part (no bf) we think that it's a normal answer from her^^

P.S. Tomorrow may be have a full page transtlation for this interview

Now we find one of professional to try it !!!

Please wait~~~!!!!

woah thanks for the translation, kim tae hee is truly wise beyond her years, her answers are so well-rounded. i love how content she is with life and how dedicated she is to her job and religion.

lala casual friendship with a a younger "maknae" .. what about hyunbin oppa .. lol

thanks guys for the update <3 tae hee fighthing !

Guest piggie

Dear istatowin,

{it would be easy to have a casual friendship with someone that is younger than her }

I think she means younger than her two or three year !!

和其他人完全一样(也谈恋爱)

this answer is from the question of " Are you in love"

TH no answer for this question , just say same as the other people!!!

In this part (no bf) we think that it's a normal answer from her^^

P.S. Tomorrow may be have a full page transtlation for this interview

Now we find one of professional to try it !!!

Please wait~~~!!!!

From Korean News

-연애는 하나요?

▶(남들하고)똑같죠. 남자친구를 사귀면 2년은 가요. 하지만 헤어지면 생각 안 해요. 미련도 좀 남지만 다시 만나고 싶지는 않아요. 시간이 지나고 나서 가끔 '정말 좋은 사람이었다. 내가 못 해준 게 너무 많다' 그런 생각이 들기도 하지만. 지금 사귀는 사람은 없어요.

Guest beary

piggie, thanks for the chinese translation... can i ask if these translations based on the japanese translation or the original korean article?

and also thanks djmackj for the english translation..

btw istatowin, in case you didn't know of this.. if your post contains non-english characters, and you need to edit the post, use 'Full Edit' instead of 'Quick Edit'. Otherwise the non-english characters will turn out to be some weird characters.

Guest istatowin

^waaaaaaaah sis beary! i didnt know that :lol: im really wondering for a while now where those weird characters are coming from :lol: thanks! ;)

sis piggie, i still cant understand chinese :lol:

Guest piggie

Dear beary~~

(piggie, thanks for the chinese translation... can i ask if these translations based on the japanese translation or the original korean article?)

In this question i can say it's same meaning of this interview, from the original korean we just translation this small part from LSIH world BY Tryer!! :sweatingbullets:

Sorry about that!!!

연애는 하나요?

▶(남들하고)똑같죠. 남자친구를 사귀면 2년은 가요. 하지만 헤어지면 생각 안 해요. 미련도 좀 남지만 다시 만나고 싶지는 않아요. 시간이 지나고 나서 가끔 '정말 좋은 사람이었다. 내가 못 해준 게 너무 많다' 그런 생각이 들기도 하지만. 지금 사귀는 사람은 없어요.

(Translation by Machine)

Is love done?

It is quite the same. It associates for two years when starting going out. However, it doesn't think if separating. Regret doesn't want to remain a little, too and to meet. Occasionally after time passes「It was a really good person. It was not possible to do too much. 」I am felt like so. Nobody is associating now.

Guest istatowin

more from the LSIH Taiwan Promo Interview...

kthraetai1.gif

kthraetai2.gif

^ one reporter seems to be enjoying the "so in love" atmosphere during the interview :lol:

kthraetai4.gif

kthraetai3.gif

:wub:

cr: raewon family + piggie

Guest andrewujin

hello syah, beary, istatowin ... how's everyone doing.. and also to new members in this discussion (i would consider myself old, since i think i've been here for 1 year :lol: ).... ah, i see that the "does taehee has a bf" question begins to heat up eh...ahahha....i guess no one in the world would know the truth, and even if she does, i think she'll wait till the right time to reveal it... hopefully not in the shocking way (as i have receive most other news of the actresses/singers that i like in such a dramatic shocking shocking way)....exams is almossttt over.. almossttt..(allllllllmooooosssttttttttt........)

everybody have fun!

Guest djmackj

Dear beary~~

(piggie, thanks for the chinese translation... can i ask if these translations based on the japanese translation or the original korean article?)

In this question i can say it's same meaning of this interview, from the original korean we just translation this small part from LSIH world BY Tryer!! :sweatingbullets:

Sorry about that!!!

연애는 하나요?

恋愛はしますか?

▶(一般の人と)まったく同じです。交際を始めると、2年間は付き合います。しかし別れれば考えないです。未練も少し残るが、また会いたくはないです。時間が経ってからたまに「本当に良い人だった。あまりにもしてあげれなかったことが多い」そんな気がしたりします。今は交際している人はいないです。

要恋爱一次?

和别人完全一样,与男友交往2年,可是没有想到会分手,有点依恋但是不会在见面。过段时间偶燃想起觉得真的是一个好人,觉得自己没有做的很好。现在没有在交往的人。

金泰西说当时拍的照片不是很多,虽有保留但是也不会试着寻找。小时侯的日记本也没有保留。

象朋友一样的艺人也不是很多

我的朋友大多都是同岁的,对比我小的我扮演象姐姐一样的角色,对前辈就象朋友一样支持和对待一起拍摄作品和活动。

(Translation by Machine)

Is love done?

It is quite the same. It associates for two years when starting going out. However, it doesn't think if separating. Regret doesn't want to remain a little, too and to meet. Occasionally after time passes「It was a really good person. It was not possible to do too much. 」I am felt like so. Nobody is associating now.

hiya our fellow tae hee supporters, i'm glad to hear that ppl enjoyed my last translation! Now we can wait for someone else to give us the full scoop on the interview. As for the above post, it's quite similar to the article I translated but goes a bit more in depth about her last boyfriend. If you found the machine translation to be a bit of a disappointment here's what the short paragraph was saying:

Q. Do you want to date/find a lover?

A. I'm like everyone else. I had a boyfriend for 2 years, but didn't think we would separate, there's a bit of regret/attachment but we won't meet up again. These days I've sometimes realized that he really was a good person and feel that I didn't do well/was at fault (for our separation). Presently I'm not dating anyone. Tae Hee says photographs of the past are few, though she's kept them around she wouldn't try to look for them. She didn't keep the diary books of her childhood. Friends in the entertainment business are also few. My friends are usually of the same age, to the younger ones I would act like an older sister and to older ones I would support them like friends and together participate in filming and other activities.

Ok that's all, sounds like she really misses the dentist dude, if he's reading this i wonder if he'll make a comeback for tae hee. Also it sounds like she's in quite a vulnerable state since she really wants to be loved, hopefully the people she work with are nice people and not take advantage of her during this vulnerable stage. Hopefully she's not desperate yet, because in desperation she might end up with someone that she doesn't totally love. I for one think it's completely possible to be friends with ppl that are younger than me and be friends with girls that are older than me, maybe she should give them a chance and not treat them immediately like dongsangs.

Ok that's all, sounds like she really misses the dentist dude, if he's reading this i wonder if he'll make a comeback for tae hee. Also it sounds like she's in quite a vulnerable state since she really wants to be loved,

Hopefully she's not desperate yet, because in desperation she might end up with someone that she doesn't totally love.

hi djmackj,

thanks so much for the translations! other than djmackj, also i wanna thank beary and piggie for helping us all understand a little more abt the article. there's more to the articles than the boyfriend question actually haha but for the moment the chinese/japanese translations posted are more on this, i think in the korean article, they also asked abt her childhood and she said again that she was violent as a child, and she did tell a little more on that too haha (in kindergarten she once broke a glass window and made a boy's nose bleed when he got cut by the glass or something!) and again she revealed how she used to bully/fight with Lee Wan in her younger years though she stopped fighting later on! and ya she did say she doesn't have many friends in the entertainment industry, her closest friends if i'm not wrong she did mention are those in Seoul National University ski club. also if i didn't "read" wrong, she said she doesn't like shopping!

anyway, dunno but somehow i had the same feelings as djmackj pointed out when i tried "reading" the korean article.... though when she said, "we won't meet up again", it kinda shows she's moved on and that once a relationship has ended, she won't turn back, somehow i sense a bit of "missing him" feelings. but maybe also it's not so much that she misses him, but she misses being in love and having him there with her, to support her, to encourage her on when she's going through tougher times at work. i think she's been saying in interviews that she wants to be in a relationship since last december 2006, but yea i hope she's not that desperate yet cause like andrewujin said, we don't want it to be a shocking one like some other entertainers that i like too. just don't rush into anything TH and follow your heart, though i'm sure she's very level-headed and know how to take care of herself etcetc. love will come naturally when she meets him....

there shd be variations in different interpretations of the chinese/japanese translations :sweatingbullets:

Guest istatowin

^waaah! thanks a lot piggie, djmack and syah for translating the " i wanna be loved" interview of KTH...i really hope she finds it and really really hope that the guy will make her the happiest...and never ever hurt her...else, batallion of protective angels will surely hunt him down :lol:

i like the part where she recognized her shortcoming in her past relationship. that earned her more brownie points from me...not that she needs it :lol:

andrew gud luck to ur exams! :)

Guest fivemagic

I love her new hairstyle too...........she's looking very lovely and beautiful as ever and this new hairstyle really looks great on her. No matter what hairstyle or clothing she has on, she looks absolutely stunning and beautiful.

Any word on the semi-finals for the soompi queen?

Guest istatowin

^alo fivemagic :)

with the rate of votes coming, our angel will never be able to make it in the final round...but its ok...once again, we had a good fight :) bronze is not that bad considering how popular the other two are @ soompi :D