Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

"she wants to be loved" and the other one wants to give it a serious try :lol: just find those lines quite amusing %7Boption%7D

ha . . ha . . .ha :lol: it's really amusing! are they giving hint to each other . . . . . . . . . :lol:

i'm loving the new look :D

i think beary is busy or can't watch this clip yet, so let me just share it first before she helps us with the download link.

love the english song in the clip. there's a bit of BTS frm the shoot.

[1min 15secs Clip] Kim Tae Hee "6 years since my debut... same age as MoneyToday"

Congratulations message for MoneyToday's sixth anniversary "growing every day"

06/19 14:29

19jun07starnews.png

Watch Online

frm: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...3288&type=1

same 2 pics just better quality and slightly bigger!

20070619152405.501.2.jpg

20070619152405.501.3.jpg

credit http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v17136348.html

ahahah! so its not really a mistake? :lol:

based on the daejong clips and pics, nopes, it's not a mistake.

the seat beside Bi had TH's name on it but it was empty almost all the time!

TH sat there only when she had to. of course she'd rather sit & talk to MGY abt KRW! :lol:

this is the seat beside Bi, can see her name at the back :)

s0608kth-08-ilsses.jpg

credits on pic

syah i found some typo errors by lovergirl259_z, hope both of you won't mind me correcting them...

so the last line actually means 'Jeong Ji Hun did a dance for Tae Hee as well'

the line before this should be 'bitter smile'

thanks for the corrections, i edited my original post. this time i'm the careless one, i didn't cross check the text with the actual ones in the image :ph34r: :blush: but of course i don't mind being corrected since we don't wanna post wrong info abt anything to do with TH! :) also thanks Soy for helping with the last line!

urgh i felt so bad for not support our angel for the last 3 rounds, so i gave her my vote this around, but only because she deserved it .. but wow, her votes are quite high, lol shes currently in second :)

omg .. she works the short hair so well .. i dont know but i just love those pictures of her you posted .. so angelic ..

oh and about that translation, lol i didnt even double check the pictures, lol i just tried to read what she typed out .. haha

very interesting though, but then again doesnt rain dance for everyone ? :sweatingbullets:

btw lala vote HB for Soompi King

XD

Guest localpinoy

oo i like this new look with shorter hair. she looks great either with long or short hair...but i kinda like it when she had long hair and she would put it up.

but thats my bias :P

GO KIM TAE HEE FOR SOOMPI QUEEN!!!!!

Guest istatowin

il quote sis middy from RAE's thread :D

hehee... fans at RWFamily are still HOT talking about the beautiful couple .... & they re-posted this BTS clip of LSIH with translation of the very 1st part ------ haha... bet you'll be interested ..... :D

http://play.ollio.com/o_hanhard_4link/shir...6/07/21/NG7.wmv

^

the first part of the clip where Rae Won + Tae Hee sitting there ... seems like discussing about the script ----

RW: Now I still always think of 'Kyung Min' whichs real interesting.

TH: I also like 'him' a lot.

RW: Actually it'd be very interesting if theres really such a person. At the beginning, I thought I wasnt able to play the role when I got the script.

TH: Really?

RW: The character was soo different from mine, I juz couldnt portray it.

TH: You are not the same as the character in 'Attic Cat'?

RW: Of course.

I'd never do what the character did in the drama, I totally changed myself, I dont talk much actually, even when I am with my parents at home.

TH: Unbelieveable.

RW: Yeah.. real cool, I still dont talk much now, rather shy & wanna avoid strangers, but its become better now after doing the drama.

TH: I think you are lying.

RW: Its true, really true.

男:我现在也经常想起小猫觉得很有趣。

女:我也很喜欢那

男:如果说真的做这样的人也很有趣。《屋塔房小猫》一开始给我剧本的时候我觉得我做不了。

女:真的吗?

男:剧本中的人物和我相差很远 我根本演不了

女:本人和《屋塔房小猫》里的角色不一样吗?

男:当然了

剧中的人物做的是我从来不会去做的,完全改变自己了,本人原来根本是不多话的,在家和父母一起也不说话。

女:不可思议

男:是很冷淡,现在也不能那样会说话,比较害羞想避开生人,由电视剧之后就改变好多了。

女:我觉得你是在说谎。

男:真的真的

---------

Chinese translaton credited Rae wanwan ^^ of RaeWon Family ( http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/ )

Guest ice_cryst

hi people! nice to be back here! just voted for the Soompi Queen, just felt a little bad coz she's still in 2nd place. Well, the best thing is that she's still our no. 1 Korean Actress :D

Guest beary

i'm loving the new look :D

i think beary is busy or can't watch this clip yet, so let me just share it first before she helps us with the download link.

love the english song in the clip. there's a bit of BTS frm the shoot.

[1min 15secs Clip] Kim Tae Hee "6 years since my debut... same age as MoneyToday"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/imj...n07starnews.png

Watch Online

im loving it too :wub:

you are right syah i can't watch flash video when i am in office... i saw the article and you can imagine how furious i was when im stuck at the Play button :wacko: but at least tagstory is good to me today, i am able to download the flv file...

so here are the download links

Download from Tagstory | Alternate Download

the song is so catchy and the lyrics is so simple but sweet... esp the first 2 lines

Hello it's good to see you again

How have you been doing lately tell me now

Guest istatowin

hi people! nice to be back here! just voted for the Soompi Queen, just felt a little bad coz she's still in 2nd place. Well, the best thing is that she's still our no. 1 Korean Actress :D

she's back to 3rd now :sweatingbullets: but yes ur right shes still our NO. 1 KOREAN ACTRESS! :D

welcome back sis LORE! :)

Guest istatowin

il quote sis middy from RAE's thread :D

^

the first part of the clip where Rae Won + Tae Hee sitting there ... seems like discussing about the script ----

RW: Actually it'd be very interesting if theres really such a person. At the beginning, I thought I wasnt able to play the role when I got the script.

I'd never do what the character did in the drama, I totally changed myself, I dont talk much actually, even when I am with my parents at home.

RW: Yeah.. real cool, I still dont talk much now, rather shy & wanna avoid strangers, but its become better now after doing the drama.

男:我现在也经常想起小猫觉得很有趣。

女:我也很喜欢那

男:如果说真的做这样的人也很有趣。《屋塔房小猫》一开始给我剧本的时候我觉得我做不了。

女:真的吗?

男:剧本中的人物和我相差很远 我根本演不了

女:本人和《屋塔房小猫》里的角色不一样吗?

男:当然了

剧中的人物做的是我从来不会去做的,完全改变自己了,本人原来根本是不多话的,在家和父母一起也不说话。

女:不可思议

男:是很冷淡,现在也不能那样会说话,比较害羞想避开生人,由电视剧之后就改变好多了。

女:我觉得你是在说谎。

男:真的真的

---------

Chinese translaton credited Rae wanwan ^^ of RaeWon Family ( http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/ )

^

a lil anigif from the vclip :wub:

th_ng7-1.gif

th_ng7-2.gif

i started trying to do translations for these a few days back so i just thought i'd share anyway, i think i probably make mistakes here and there though.

Honey Lee has been busy with interviews since she returned frm the Miss Universe pageant in Mexico, this is one article which the reporter focuses only on the parts related to TH. it's not an interview with TH but somehow we can get an insight on her times at SNU & ski club etcetc. i remember reading once briefly when TH mentioned abt her and the girls frm SNU ski club having to stay together in a guest house for ski training & those were some of her memorable moments in school.

pls help correct the mistakes in translations if need be, thanks!

Lee Ha Nui "I was Kim Tae Hee's bodyguard"

Kim Jin Kyeong <jink@ilgan.co.kr>

Kim Beom Seok <kbs@jesnews.co.kr> | [2007-06-15 10:39 Input]

http://isplus.joins.com/component/photo_mm...2010200-001.jpg

Lee Ha Nui (24) spoke, "I was Kim Tae Hee's bodyguard during the time when we were schooling at Seoul National University." It is an answer to the question what kind of student she was during her time studying Korean traditional music at Seoul National University.

Lee Ha Nui spoke in an inside talk interview with Ilgan Sports Newspaper on the evening of the 14th, "I know Kim Tae Hee unni through the ski club in school from 2004 and up to now we are close. I am tall and played the bodyguard role of Tae Hee unni."

Kim Tae Hee who was called a 'Seoul National University uljjang (gorgeous person)' had just debuted in the entertainment world via the SBS TV broadcast of 'Screen' in 2003. At that time she was under Logos Film and her manager did not go with her to school as she was a new face.

Lee Ha Nui: "The dining room, the lecture room and the club room of the premises, the crowd really gathered every time when she came and the same male students moved to see Tae Hee unni. I led and cleared the way every time and I regarded myself as a villain while interrupting them with 'You aren't supposed to take pictures'." She also confessed that she was later embarrassed when she was caught on the screen by KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' which had come to the school at that time to collect data on Kim Tae Hee.

At that time, Lee Ha Nui and Kim Tae Hee were part of the ski club and went for training in the ski area of Gangwon-do in the winter of every year. "I remember that we stayed in a guest house in Hoenggye city where it's far from the ski area in order to save on the hotel charges and we got on a pickup truck every morning to move to the ski area. We got tired eating spam, kimchi and tuna. We also set duties to make the rice ball box lunches every morning," she laughed.

Lee Ha Nui had the talent and Kim Tae Hee who watched her generous form at that time recommended her to advance into the entertainment world saying, "Let's work here together." Lee Ha Nui saw Kim Tae Hee make the entertainment world life exemplary and came up with the decision to challenge in Miss Korea.

"When I was in Mexico where the Miss Universe pageant was held, unni (Tae Hee) frequently made encouragement telephone calls. Recently unni is filming 'Ssawoom', she got done with it at ten o'clock last night and said that she wanted to go watch the movie 'Hwang Jini' but it was not possible for me to go out as I was tired. Perhaps I am the only person who refuses a date requested by Kim Tae Hee," Lee Ha Nui laughed.

Journalist Kim Beom Seok [kbs@joongang.co.kr]

source http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200706/...0002010201.html

translation credit HOME of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

-------------------------------

this one is a short paragraph extracted frm another article.

Honey calls TH with the pet name "김여사님 (Kim yeosanim)" which kinda means "Ms. Kim".

pls help correct translations if need be, thx!

"I was Kim yeosa/Ms. Kim's (Kim Tae Hee) bodyguard at Seoul National University"

Journalist Kim Tae Eun | 06/15 13:23

Kim Tae Hee unni was my senior for 3 years in Seoul National University, unni always followed her classes even after acting and returned to school later. Though the Seoul National University lifestyle is primarily indifferent to entertainers, but it happened that a large number of male students sought Tae Hee unni and I played the bodyguard role as she is too sacred. As soon as she heard the news that I was chosen as 4th place in Miss Universe, she sent many celebration messages on my cellular phone but I had lost my cellular phone then and didn't know it at that time. Because unni says that she's very empty and vain, I would like to explain while I'm moving around, "Kim yeosanim/Ms. Kim (nickname of Kim Tae Hee), you are not so, please understand."

extracted frm: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1755&type=1

roughly translated by Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

thanks for reposting the exact conversation translations here! we benefit a lot when RW fans continue discussing the couple! i still remember when kim was still around at the LSIH thread, we did pinpoint this scene cause it's one of those where we see them talking to each other and kim's korean friend had also at that time helped to translate/explain this scene of them talking, was kinda happy to know what's been said cause it seems like RW was opening up to TH. and TH just finds it unbelievable how RW made his character in Attic Cat so believable!

here are the download links

the song is so catchy and the lyrics is so simple but sweet... esp the first 2 lines

thanks for the links beary!

ya, you know my favorite lines frm the song are those 2 first lines hahaha~

sounds like can be applied to TH fans, feels like the song can be from us to her :lol:

Guest istatowin

^waaaah! thanks syah for another interesting article...oh, love to hear from KTH's inner circle :) we gotta know her more too :)

everytime i see TH and RAe talking, i always felt the unspoken intimacy bet. them...too much dreaming?! :lol:

Guest istatowin

sis beary any other link for the money today interview? been trying for ages now and both links aints working for me :tears:

new fanart from showwallpaper (KDW and KTH by คลับคิมแตฮี )

009650.jpg

Guest badhairday

Just voted for Tae Hee for Soompi Queen. I know she won't advance, but at least we gave her a goo fight. I'm proud of everybody here!

It's definitely nice to read about Tae Hee and Honey Lee's friendship.

Guest fivemagic

Just voted for our angel for soompi queen........she's still behind the other two, but even if that remains to be, I'm just happy to vote for her anytime, anywhere, and anyplace. I'm not feeling any quilty whatsoever but I am just glad and happy that I voted for her.........she's my idol and I admired her very much.........so glad she's our heavenly ANGEL.

Kim Tae Hee rocks and keep fighting!!!!!!!

thanks to all who voted TH for soompi queen, we seem to be putting up a strong fight again this year. this competition always makes me observe tht TH has quite a no. of fans around soompi who are silently rooting for her!

sis beary any other link for the money today interview? been trying for ages now and both links aints working for me :tears:

new fanart from showwallpaper (KDW and KTH by คลับคิมแตฮี )

http://showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0706/009650.jpg

let me try and assist sis beary to fulfil your request.

btw thanks for sharing the TH-KDW wallie, they can make a really cute pair of siblings!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/imj...n07starnews.png

Watch Online

here are the download links

hope this link works!

original FLV format - V000060813.flv (4.30MB)

Alternative DL Link

in case anyone prefers WMV format (4.88 MB) - encoded by www.kim-taehee.com

(seems to end earlier on kmplayer though, wmp still fine)

Download Link

random screencaps by me.

V000060813.jpg

V000060813-1.jpg

V000060813-2.jpg

V000060813-3.jpg

V000060813-4.jpg

V000060813-5.jpg

V000060813-6.jpg

V000060813-7.jpg

V000060813-8.jpg

V000060813-9.jpg

V000060813-10.jpg

V000060813-11.jpg

V000060813-12.jpg

V000060813-13.jpg

V000060813-14.jpg

V000060813-15.jpg

V000060813-16.jpg

V000060813-17.jpg

f_19jun07starm_2ef809d.jpg

stunning thanks syah

i acutally like her new haircut, its short, but it makes her look more mature and for some odd reason more angelic, i love it .. and the white outfit is very flattering <3

Guest istatowin

congrats and thanks to everybody who supported our ANGEL for soompi queen 2007, all throughout!

i'm also glad to observe that there are still other soompiers not visible in this thread who love her the same.. :)

syah thanks for the link! :D