Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

thanks forbidden and beary!

KTH is really more amazing and beautiful in close up photos :)

lol i cant find flaws whatsoever :tears: her complexion is so flattering -_-

^but why shed tears soy? :lol: ur supposed to be happy for her ryt? :lol:

lol its because its not fair for one woman to be that photogenic, and still be able to hold an intellectual conversation, and well shes so talented to .. shes so near perfect .. its not fair !

Guest istatowin

soy ur still young and in one way or another ur chances to be like her is very high! u can even surpass her achievements ;) i know she'll be proud of u too! hihi!

just focus on things u wanna be :D

Kim Tae Hee at the 44th Daejong Film Awards

KTH's seat-changing at the awards was all caught on camera and was shown on this SBS Live TV Entertainment News program aired on June 13 :)

she may not have stayed long at the awards show held on June 08 but Miss Kim sure moved a few times! hahahaha, her assigned seat is beside Bi, but most of the time she moved to seat beside her Namu colleague Mun Geun Yeong.

the adorable part is that she's supposed to sit beside Bi but instead sat with MGY but when time for her nominated category to be announced, she went to sit with Bi but once it's over, she quickly moved back to MGY! haha simply ADORABLE :wub:

this KTH edit is only in LQ and 38 secs long.

the smiley face on the screen when KTH went to sit beside MGY perfectly seem to fit her feelings then i guess hahaha!

she was more comfy sitting with MGY :)

since i can't read or understand korean, i don't really know what happened so i may be wrong haha.

cause what truly happened could be as what jedcy@youtube said:

"as u see... Angel KTH, made a very cute mistake... she thought she's sitting in her place when she realized... oopz! lol very cute angel Kim Tae Hee lol"

frm:

20070615-071930.WMV

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Download Link

credit www.kim-taehee.com for the KTH edit & links + http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2

this image below is made by a korean fan. i wish i know what's written on it!

ucchoho.jpg

frm: http://tvzonebbs1.media.daum.net/griffin/d...rticleId=263927

HDTV captures of Kim Tae Hee at the 44th Daejong Film Awards (June 08)

s0608kth-01-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-02-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-03-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-04-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-05-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-06-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-07-ilsses.jpg

this one was around after the Female Newcomer winner was announced.

s0608kth-08-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-09-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-10-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-11-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-12-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-13-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-14-ilsses.jpg

s0608kth-15-ilsses.jpg

credit: http://blog.naver.com/ilsses

so syah, another common denomitor of our dream couple? thats MGY eh? :lol:

yups! other than Uncle Kim, we also have MGY hopefully on our side haha. it's good to see KRW's good friend "hanging out" with TH and they seem to enjoy each other's company also. i wonder whether the seat beside MGY is always left empty for TH to join her. hopefully all this means something good for us proud Harvardians, hopeful dreamers & perpetual TRYers!

btw, beary and istatowin, i'm also going to add this upcoming movie DVD into my KTH collection, irregardless of how it turns out to be! i just also hope that they won't make us wait too long for the DVD and that the DVD packaging, bonuses etcetc will be a good deal.

Kim Tae Hee, transforms herself into a glass artist in her new movie.. starts training

Journalist Yun Yeo Su | 06/14 10:34

indexlink_image.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee transforms next into a glass artist.

Featured actress Kim Tae Hee of the movie 'Ssawoom' appears next to the plot as a glass artist and has started glass art practice.

Kim Tae Hee's management company side told, "She looked for an atelier in Seoul, Gangbuk and entered glass art training on the 13th."

The result of the foundation practice on this day is examined. If the practice is continued, it goes side by side with the motion picture filming. Whether she will finish in a short term is examined by the attributes of the practice.

Kim Tae Hee participates in this practice for the filming of her movie in which she appears to make glass art in some scenes while making a living as a glass artist.

The movie 'Ssawoom', which stars Kim Tae Hee and Seol Gyeong Gu, is a work produced by director Han Ji Seung of the popular drama 'Alone in Love'. It is a romantic love comedy that asks about the true meaning of love through the story in which the married couple begin trivial discords and do dreadful wars/fights/quarrels when they fall in a period of languor.

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time performance news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...4394&type=1

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest beary

syah, first of all, i must let you know that i am just so glad to have you back :) thanks for the time spent in doing the article translations (i know how painful it is) and those HQ screencaps. I love high quality stuff :P I will download the SBS Live TV Ent News clip after I get home.. so it's just 38 secs huh? I thought I want to download the HQ of this program but since it's merely 38 secs, i shall live with it :lol:

I will download the SBS Live TV Ent News clip after I get home.. so it's just 38 secs huh? I thought I want to download the HQ of this program but since it's merely 38 secs, i shall live with it :lol:

i looked through this week's SBS Live TV Ent news and i hope i didn't make a mistake but altogether she only appeared for a mere 38 seconds in total, the seating thingy taking up 21 seconds!

anyway, i found the HQ to just the 21 seconds part of KTH and the seat-moving moments :)

this one you can see her expressions clearer!

there's 1 part when MGY looked as though she's wondering "where's KTH disappeared to?" and what is written on the screencap below? :unsure: TH looked quite embarassed like the smiley on the screen when she was moving frm Bi back to MGY!

credit to runhani@Bi's thread

enjoy! :D

Guest localpinoy

wow i really love the hd captures of the awards show...i guess some people complain that hd shows the reality of peoples faces...like blemishes and stuff, but kim tae hee shows no imperfections in those captures. :wub:

happy belated 500 pages guys...sorry for the late reply but ive been around doing errands and such.

im excited to hear about the new developments on the quarrel movie...glass artist eh? kim tae hee is just expanding her already long list of skills :P