Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

WOW beary, when you told me you had big closeup pictures, i didn't expect this! :tears: words can't describe how much I love you right this moment... AS for the special treatment, maybe it wasn't special treatment, i'm sure Tae Hee treats all her FRIENDS like that, it certainly would be normal for friends to hold each other's hands ;)

we will see if it really is special treatment when i see her next time, she'll probably just wave at me hahaha, by the by, who won the best actress anyways??

djmackj thanks for always saying the nicest things ;) Best Actress is Kim Ah Joong for her role in 200 Pounds Beauty.

the last i read abt her latest movie, they are having a good time filming together i believe, i think there's alot of joking on the movie filmsite or something.

btw thanks quteacho sis for the info on this year's Movieweek's 25 most beautiful! i see lotsa pple i like, i kinda like this year's list better than last year's in general :P like last year's, the female list is topped by a really talented senior whom many may overlook her beauty and charm if you don't watch her in action.

what i understand frm the movieweek article is that 152 actors and actresses were recommended and then the list of 25 is selected by the 81 famous local photographers. these photographers have probably worked with most of the stars and so below is the full list from the eyes & upclose experiences of the photographers as compiled by shirley@News thread. this year KTH is ranked higher than last year, i'm curious to know where she stands when they ranked the males and females together. i think she was around #17 out of 25 last year? but yea i like the KTH picture movieweek used this year.

roughly translated partly KTH's part in the Korean article. ohh just take note my translations may be off but sorta get the idea. but pls pls if you want to translate the part on KTH, you're more than welcome to share esp cause i'm scared i will give wrong info, thanks!!

The fourth placed woman Kim Tae Hee

cont_5_20070611170140020000020300.jpg

And the photographers say....

Photograph provided by Yun Seok Mu of Seven Studio

Kim Tae Hee is a woman who smells exactly like a bouquet. (beary, really :w00t:?) She hasn't matured sufficiently but she's also an actress who cuts it with a metaphor like wine waiting for her potential to be opened soon.

Oh Jung Seok of Genius Studio

Her beauty that comes from nature is good. I seem to understand that she is lovely personally.

Song Chang Woo ~ photographer

She is pure and innocent, fresh and pleasant. It can be a weakness to be strong in one image as a performer, but I think the part about her which differentiates her from other performers is that no one can produce more images than her. (i think that's what he says) She seems to be an actress who has the power of reversing atmosphere like a Vietnamese woman who walks putting on a white Áo dài in a scene in a Vietnamese movie. (dunno what that means)

Park Gyeong Il of Studio B2

First of all, her character is cheerful and it was easy working together with her. When working, she eagerly feels the postures I insist on. Something like arrogance is sure to be felt even a little if one's a top star, but i don't feel that at all from her. (way to go TH, right step up!) Her character is also kindhearted and it's a perfect impression.

extracted & translated frm korean article: http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200706...0300020301.html

this rough translation credit to Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

i took out the other pics frm below, only TH's pic i leave it as it is.

i enjoy reading real accounts from those who have worked with her. So nice to know that she is said to have a lovely personality and also kind-hearted. Beauty + Great Personality, what else can we ask for?

syah i was so upset when you asked that :tears: I realised I didn't pay attention to have good she smells, i have no recollection at all... i was too nervous then :mellow:

now i feel so bad... this gives me a good reason to fly there again :lol: not forgetting, thanks for the translation...

whahahha! i like th metaphor used in the article too :lol: what a coincidence beary, mentioned wine the other day :lol:

oh that's pure conincidence istatowin... no plagiarism definitely :P so she is truly a potential fine wine *cheers*

i also think that she is an unpolished gem... waiting to shine... :w00t:

The fourth placed woman Kim Tae Hee

cont_5_20070611170140020000020300.jpg

i think this is a scan of the pic frm Movieweek magazine issue NO.281 (June 13~19, 2007) in which the 25 most beautiful of 2007 were revealed.

movieweek-good_taehee.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

(if anyone able to download the flv from nocut news, can help to upload it for me?)

Alternate DL Link

this clip below is another one of the 44th Daejong Film Festival by Innolife~ but doesn't seem like that good a quality

070609.wmv

Download Link

syah i was so upset when you asked that :tears: I realised I didn't pay attention to have good she smells, i have no recollection at all... i was too nervous then :mellow:

now i feel so bad... this gives me a good reason to fly there again :lol:

sorry i made you upset when i asked whether she smells like a bouquet! :tears:

but i'm glad that this sorta gives you an excuse to wanna fly there again! :)

i remember i once dreamt of meeting her and i thought she smells good already in my dreams! but i think the smell was soap, i guess maybe that time i dreamt of her, it was around after the 2006 fanmeeting and i probably just read the article you translated abt her secret of having good skin by using soap as facial cleanser :blink:

-------------------------------

Kim Tae Hee, Lee Hyo Ri-Jeon Ji Hyeon the best cellular phone models

[2007-06-12 12:01:50]

20070612120208.589.0.jpg

The voting was done by school children via Cable TV children Animation channel Tooniverse homepage www.ontooniverse.com from May 21st ~ June 10th. It was one of many questions about cellular phones that the 8,832 children who participated in the survey had to answer. Kim Tae Hee obtained 2,838 votes and held the foremost place to the question that asked 'Entertainer who suited best as a cellular phone model'. Lee Hyo Ri (596 votes), Jeon Ji Hyeon (313 votes) and Bi (220 votes) followed after. The answer "I am better than the entertainers" received 220 votes, the same as Bi.

extracted frm source (in korean): http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=144027

roughly translated by Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest djmackj

Kim Tae Hee, Lee Hyo Ri-Jeon Ji Hyeon the best cellular phone models

[2007-06-12 12:01:50]

20070612120208.589.0.jpg

The voting was done by school children via Cable TV children Animation channel Tooniverse homepage www.ontooniverse.com from May 21st ~ June 10th. It was one of many questions about cellular phones that the children who participated in the survey had to answer. Kim Tae Hee obtained 2,838 votes and held the foremost place to the question that asked 'Entertainer who suited best as a cellular phone model'. Lee Hyo Ri (596 votes), Jeon Ji Hyeon (313 votes) and Bi (220 votes) followed after.

extracted frm source (in korean): http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=144027

roughly translated by Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

whoa! :w00t: our Tae Hee kicked butt as a cell fone model huh, she has more votes than the next three COMBINED! Those kids are so impressionable haha, they say kids never lie about what they like and I think they LOOOVE our noona Tae Hee, maybe Cyon should make some fones for the kids market :P

Guest badhairday

No kidding! No wonder Cyon is still partner up with Tae Hee... they know a good thing when they see it.

wuzzup wif her latest movie? :)

disclaimer: translations may be off, pls dun hesitate to correct them if need be! thanks!

Angel Kim Tae Hee, 'Ssawoom transformation' ... Movie 'Ssawoom' Sharp temper acting

Input: May 24, 2007 21:13:54

7e2582b.jpg

'Beautiful female star' Kim Tae Hee transforms herself into a perfect fight/quarrel professional. Kim Tae Hee gives up her existing image in the movie 'Ssawoom' (director Han Ji Seung, Production Cinema Service & Sangsang Film) which she is filming at present. She reforms into a woman who has a strong mind and does not fear at all when she is involved in a body fight or argument with a man.

In the movie 'Ssawoom', the married couple enters into a period of languor/weariness and cannot cancel out the mutual dissatisfied feelings towards each other during married life, even reaching body fights in the process that is drawn as a 'Hard boiled romantic comedy thing'. Kim Tae Hee takes charge of the role of 28 year old glass artist Jinah. Seol Gyeong Gu appears as the husband Sang Min who is 6 years older. The acting is a pressurising competition between the married couple which is not inferior to that in two Hollywood movies 'The War of The Roses' and 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'.

The first time when the casting of Kim Tae Hee was done for 'Ssawoom', there were a lot of 'Unexpectedness' in evaluations. It is because the actress with a feminine image goes out as a woman who attacks her former husband with a stick and says abusive language/bad things when the unbridgeable gulf feelings between them is too large. But after filming had started at the beginning of this month (May), it became clear that it was needless to worry for the future.

A person from the 'Ssawoom' production team expressed satisfaction, "For the appearance in the role of Jinah, the acting can actually be felt and misunderstanding may be shown as one may wonder whether the original appearance is the real thing. Kim Tae Hee laughs in the filming session locations and the flower is in blossom for a long time in the palpable acting." With this, he had confidence, "Kim Tae Hee would certainly run and prove her ability as an actor through 'Ssawoom'." 'Ssawoom' is planning to be opened in this fall.

<Journalist Choi Jae Wook>

source http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540401

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

since already 2 separate articles about her upcoming movie kinda mention the 1989 Hollywood movie 'The War of the Roses' directed by Danny DeVito and starring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner as the married couple, interested fans may like to check that movie out.

the tagline of that 1989 movie is: Once in a lifetime comes a motion picture that makes you feel like falling in love all over again. This is not that movie. :lol:(if KTH's movie is following around the same concept, then it's totally opposite of LSIH which makes you feel like falling in love all over again!)

credits: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098621/

Kim Tae Hee-Seol Gyeong Gu, Movie 'Ssawoom' advanced notice of bloody body fights

2007-06-11 09:43

Kim Tae Hee and Seol Gyeong Gu 'The War of the Roses' such as on the previous night...

76l18004.jpg

◇ Movie 'Ssawoom' Seol Gyeong Gu and Kim Tae Hee.

<Journalist Jeong Jae Geun cjg@sportschosun.com>

'Deadly enemies in front of the camera? The highest affinity at the back!'

Seol Gyeong Gu and Kim Tae Hee who challenge barbarous body fights in the movie 'Ssawoom' (Director Han Ji Seung, Production Cinema Service-Sangsang Film) became complete recently as they attended the Daejong Film Awards ceremony on the eighth and posed intimately in front of the cameraman.

'Ssawoom' is a 'Hard-boiled romantic comedy' which draws the process of a married couple changing into 'Bitter enemies' when they enter the stage of weariness and cannot cancel their dissatisfaction with each other at the right time. Seol Gyeong Gu appears as the husband Sang Min who is six years older while Kim Tae Hee takes charge of the role Jinah, a 28-years old glass artist.

After boasting of a fantasy match even in the filming session locations, the two stepped on the red carpet together on this day's ceremony. A concerned party of 'Ssawoom' clarified, "Seol Gyeong Gu does not regret the consideration of Kim Tae Hee who's casting was decided relatively late. The atmosphere at the site is very good as jokes are mutually exchanged. Please expect to see an appearance of Kim Tae Hee that is different by 180 degrees as she is challenging the role of a strong-minded woman who attacks her husband with a stick."

This movie seeks the audience in autumn. < Journalist Jeon Sang Hee nowater@sportschosun.com >

source http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...12/76l18004.htm

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

but why only number 4 it should be no. 1 :D but at least in our heart she the one and only beautiful :wub:

tae hee the best cp models definitely she's the best not only for kids also for different ages :D totally agree with you djmack kids dont tell a lie :D

the movie Sswoom is getting more and more cheesy :P thank's syah for the info im getting so excited to see this movie especially tae hee attacking his husband with a stick look so cute and funny :lol:

Guest istatowin

sis beary i think im gonna have the "quarrel" dvd too!! :lol: time to start my KTH wine collection :lol:

thanks for the update syah :D

Guest reigne80

Harvardian's Oath - Forever Tae Hee and Rae Won

04:09

Another TRYer Project...

Originally written by Dayee of Pex (including MV materials)...

Fanarts: Credit as Labelled

Music: LSIH OST/Pianoplayer77

THE HARVARDIAN'S OATH - CLICK HERE

wow! thanks a lot sis istatowin and sis dayee! great work from both of u!

im so proud to be a true harvardian and TRYer! hahah!

Guest istatowin

a proud harvardian, hopeful dreamer and a perpetual TRYer :lol:

with ur latest pic manip i think ur on top of me already sis reigne! excellent job! :lol:

just sharing from raes thread...

very nice MV! :)

Dear Middy,

I just finished a new MV which is

included my favorite drama. Hope

you will like it because I am

satisfied with it very much.

You will see the sweet couple

in every aspect, HAHAHA.....

Guest reigne80

a proud harvardian, hopeful dreamer and a perpetual TRYer :lol:

with ur latest pic manip i think ur on top of me already sis reigne! excellent job! :lol:

just sharing from raes thread...

very nice MV! :)

ngek! hehehe.....thanks a lot sis.... all i wanna do is to make the tryers happy! :lol:

Guest istatowin

ngek! hehehe.....thanks a lot sis.... all i wanna do is to make the tryers happy! :lol:

il make u happy again tomorrow dun worry! :lol:

Guest istatowin

Was your favorite star ranked?

Major Hallyu Stars - Korean CM Salary Chart

"A" Class Stars (7 Million Won – 10 Million Won)

& their latest CM appearance

Lee Young Ae cosmetic “Ko”?

Kim Tae Hee cosmetic “Hera”BoA cosmetic Missah

Jang Dong Gun Samsung digital camera

Bae Yong Joon beverage, “Nestle”

(Lee Byung Hun) developer “Ninth Avenue”

B Class (5 million won – 7 million won)

Kwon Sang Woo cosmetic “Face Shop”

Jo In Sung cell phone “Motorola”

Won Bin fashion “Ziozia”

Choi Ji Woo condos “Happy Tree”

Son Ye Jin cosmetic “Ohui”

C Class (2 million won – 5 million won

Kim RaeWon electronics store “Samsung Digital Plaza”

Ryu Si Won electric shaver “Philips”

Song Gang Ho air purifier “Cairs”

Hyun Bin fashion “Cuspie”

Park Yong Ha satellite broadcast “Sky Life”

Yi Soon Yeop confectionary “Haetae”

Chae Hong Man “Seoul Milk”

Kim Yong Na “People’s Bank”

source: http://happiebb.blogspot.com/2007/06/trans...ce-ranking.html (with the whole article)

Guest djmackj

haha that pic of KTH and KRW walking down the red carpet is so much better than what really happened! DARN, didn't get to be the first post on page 500, but nevertheless, HAPPY 500TH PAGE!

HAPPY 500TH PAGE!

:w00t:

random Kim Tae Hee pics to share! hope no-one minds seeing some pics again :D

just wondering, judging frm her hair, this pic below issit frm her 2003~2004 SBS drama Heungbu or issit going to be frm her new movie or? she looks the same then and now and from my memory, she only has this hairstyle in Heungbu.

ed090cea9227946a5d9c455792b12717.jpg

credit http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kimtaehee-kimtaehee

while spending time with a young fan for Make A Wish campaign

200706130709078.jpg

200706130708320.jpg

200706130708497.jpg

Fanmeeting in China in 2006

200706130715443.jpg

Daejong Film Awards 2007

200706130715486.jpg

200706130709167.jpg

200706130709217.jpg