Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest localpinoy

yea i totally agree that i dont think the people on the soompi queen don't want kim tae hee to win. i already voted for her...so i hope everyone else does too. i think people will feel robbed if there isnt a different queen for this year...since song hye kyo won the last two years...

go kim tae hee! :)

Guest istatowin

guyz, lets just take it as a friendly game! soompi only accounts for a small percent of fan population! :lol: whats more important is in our own little way we are given opportunity to show our love for KTH! :)

time determines the soompi queen...we cant do anything if its yeh or shk time now...at least, win or lose, we've shown our support :)

Guest localpinoy

i find it funny that the interviewer of kim tae hee is "underdressed" for the occassion...or maybe that's just me :P

Guest beary

oh and whats a SNU identity card? is that just a regular id card for korean citizens or something?

localpinoy, it's just a matriculation card.. It's her student card when she was with Seoul National Unversity (SNU).

They have a separate National identity card.

wAHHHHHHHHH~~~~ Beary I'm so surprise with it Thanks a lot for another DL link that I ask for Thak u Thank u so much .and sorry for be disturb u while u were busy I'm so sorry

no problem forbidden.. by the way, are those crencia clips what you wanted?

It's that time of the year again for Soompi... please vote for Tae Hee for Soompi Queen.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140926

I know she won't win, but at least don't let her get eliminated so soon.

alright voted. She won't be winning but ya at least don't get eliminated in the first round.

Guest beary

i say that picture that was used for the Soompi Queen Poll does NOT serve Tae Hee justice... they obviously don't want her to win. It's really going to be a popularity contest, because no one really knows how special and caring our Tae Hee is, no one is going to vote for her. Someone said Yoon Eun Hye SEEMS down to earth, well we ALL know Tae Hee IS down to earth, as I'm sure beary would agree since her special treatment was something NONE of the other actresses would've provided.

don't get too upset, djmackj... as what istatowin mentioned, soompi doesn't represent ALL, soompi only has a teensy weensy percentage of supporters here... maybe other stars are as nice as Tae Hee? we never know too, right? but then, when you said 'special treatment', I was really happy for a moment :lol: i never thought of it as special treatment that i had received :blush: pardon me, just let me feel the happiness for a moment... :)

Picture taken during Metroseoul Interview

though this pic is abit blurry, i still find that she looks lovely :wub:

metro.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest badhairday

Picture taken during Metroseoul Interview

though this pic is abit blurry, i still find that she looks lovely :wub:

http://hera.divshare.com/hera2/files/2007/...11348/metro.jpg

credit Fin.s

thanks for the new pic. I now see that her fashion design studies are being put to good use... all the clothes that she wears always look good on her. She always present herself so well.

Guest djmackj

don't get too upset, djmackj... as what istatowin mentioned, soompi doesn't represent ALL, soompi only has a teensy weensy percentage of supporters here... maybe other stars are as nice as Tae Hee? we never know too, right? but then, when you said 'special treatment', I was really happy for a moment :lol: i never thought of it as special treatment that i had received :blush: pardon me, just let me feel the happiness for a moment... :)

WOW beary, when you told me you had big closeup pictures, i didn't expect this! :tears: words can't describe how much I love you right this moment... AS for the special treatment, maybe it wasn't special treatment, i'm sure Tae Hee treats all her FRIENDS like that, it certainly would be normal for friends to hold each other's hands ;)

we will see if it really is special treatment when i see her next time, she'll probably just wave at me hahaha, by the by, who won the best actress anyways??

omigosh... haf not been in tis thread fo' a while....

gosh Tae Hee is juz soo GORGEOUS!!! richly appealing!!!

congratz to her fo' bein 1 uv de Movieweek's 25 Most Beautiful Peeps!

thankz fo' all de piccies again!!!

wuzzup wif her latest movie? :)

omigosh... haf not been in tis thread fo' a while....

gosh Tae Hee is juz soo GORGEOUS!!! richly appealing!!!

congratz to her fo' bein 1 uv de Movieweek's 25 Most Beautiful Peeps!

thankz fo' all de piccies again!!!

wuzzup wif her latest movie? :)

the last i read abt her latest movie, they are having a good time filming together i believe, i think there's alot of joking on the movie filmsite or something.

btw thanks quteacho sis for the info on this year's Movieweek's 25 most beautiful! i see lotsa pple i like, i kinda like this year's list better than last year's in general :P like last year's, the female list is topped by a really talented senior whom many may overlook her beauty and charm if you don't watch her in action.

what i understand frm the movieweek article is that 152 actors and actresses were recommended and then the list of 25 is selected by the 81 famous local photographers. these photographers have probably worked with most of the stars and so below is the full list from the eyes & upclose experiences of the photographers as compiled by shirley@News thread. the 25 faces are revealed in Movieweek magazine issue NO.281 (June 13~19, 2007). they must be a 'beautiful face' in name and reality through the lens. this year KTH is ranked higher than last year, i'm curious to know where she stands when they ranked the males and females together. i think she was around #17 out of 25 last year? but yea i like the KTH picture movieweek used this year.

roughly translated partly KTH's part in the Korean article. ohh just take note my translations may be off but sorta get the idea. but pls pls if you want to translate the part on KTH, you're more than welcome to share esp cause i'm scared i will give wrong info, thanks!!

The fourth placed woman Kim Tae Hee

cont_5_20070611170140020000020300.jpg

And the photographers say....

Photograph provided by Yun Seok Mu of Seven Studio

Kim Tae Hee is a woman who smells exactly like a bouquet. (beary, really :w00t:?) She hasn't matured sufficiently but she's also an actress who cuts it with a metaphor like wine waiting for her potential to be opened soon.

Oh Jung Seok of Genius Studio

Her beauty that comes from nature is good. I seem to understand that she is lovely personally.

Song Chang Woo ~ photographer

She is pure and innocent, fresh and pleasant. It can be a weakness to be strong in one image as a performer, but I think the part about her which differentiates her from other performers is that no one can produce more images than her. (i think that's what he says) She seems to be an actress who has the power of reversing atmosphere like a Vietnamese woman who walks putting on a white Áo dài in a scene in a Vietnamese movie. (dunno what that means)

Park Gyeong Il of Studio B2

First of all, her character is cheerful and it was easy working together with her. When working, she eagerly feels the postures I insist on. Something like arrogance is sure to be felt even a little if one's a top star, but i don't feel that at all from her. (way to go TH, right step up!) Her character is also kindhearted and it's a perfect impression.

extracted & translated frm korean article: http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200706...0300020301.html

this rough translation credit to Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

i took out the other pics frm below, only TH's pic i leave it as it is.

List of 25 Most Beautiful People organised by Movieweek , it has sort of become an annual list . The panel of judge is make up of 81 professional renowned photographers .

2007 25 Most Beautiful People by Movieweek .11 June 2007

Male Actor Category

1. Jo In Sung

2. Jang Dong Gun

3. Song Kang Ho

4. Jung Woo Sung

5. Lee Byung Hun

6. Hwang Jung Min

7. Kang Dong Won

8. Park Hae Il

9. Rain

10. Cho Seung Woo

11. Lee Jung Jae

12. Gam Woo Sung

13. Daniel Henney

source

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200706...0300020301.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

Female Actress Category

1. Jeon Do Yeon

2. Kim Hye Soo

3. Song Hye Kyo

4. Kim Tae Hee

5. Lee Na Young

6. Kim Ah Jung

7. Im Soo Jung

8. Lee Young Ae

9. Bae Doo Na

10. Kang Hye Jung

11. Jang Jin Young

12. Kim Min Hee

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ohhhh~~~ Our angel is on the fourth wahhh~~~ so little dissapointed , She must get the first ,right .

obviously She is the most beautiful in our impression and I think maybe in one day she will return to the first like in year 2004 !! FIghting!!!

-----------------

72661030oi7.jpg

18959925uw0.jpg

90yi8.gif

88xd2.gif

-------------------

I've seen awards clip,seems like SGG walking so fastly Oh--

Heyy Beary Those clip are all that I want Thanks again I watch it a lot of time

especially Winterstory that I've never seen it before

Guest istatowin

the last i read abt her latest movie, they are having a good time filming together i believe, i think there's alot of joking on the movie filmsite or something.

btw thanks quteacho sis for the info on this year's Movieweek's 25 most beautiful! i see lotsa pple i like, i kinda like this year's list better than last year's in general :P like last year's, the female list is topped by a really talented senior whom many may overlook her beauty and charm if you don't watch her in action.

what i understand frm the movieweek article is that 152 actors and actresses were recommended and then the list of 25 is selected by the 81 famous local photographers. these photographers have probably worked with most of the stars and so below is the full list from the eyes & upclose experiences of the photographers as compiled by shirley@News thread. this year KTH is ranked higher than last year, i'm curious to know where she stands when they ranked the males and females together. i think she was around #17 out of 25 last year? but yea i like the KTH picture movieweek used this year.

roughly translated partly KTH's part in the Korean article. ohh just take note my translations may be off but sorta get the idea. but pls pls if you want to translate the part on KTH, you're more than welcome to share esp cause i'm scared i will give wrong info, thanks!!

The fourth placed woman Kim Tae Hee

Photograph provided by Yun Seok Mu of Seven Studio

Kim Tae Hee is a woman who smells exactly like a bouquet. (beary, really :w00t:?) She hasn't matured sufficiently but she's also an actress who cuts it with a metaphor like wine waiting for her potential to be opened soon.

whahahha! i like th metaphor used in the article too :lol: what a coincidence beary, mentioned wine the other day :lol:

Guest istatowin

Ohhhh~~~ Our angel is on the fourth wahhh~~~ so little dissapointed , She must get the first ,right .

obviously She is the most beautiful in our impression and I think maybe in one day she will return to the first like in year 2004 !! FIghting!!!

-----------------

18959925uw0.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6421/90yi8.gif[/img

%7Boption%7D88xd2.gif[/img

-------------------

I've seen awards clip,seems like SGG walking so fastly Oh--

Heyy Beary Those clip are all that I want Thanks again I watch it a lot of time

especially Winterstory that I've never seen it before

waaaaaaah sis may, ur consistently inspired eh? :lol:

thanks for the nice atworks again :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ahhhh~~~ Istatowin sis I'll give u in complete picture that I 've made my Wallpaper .Guess u don't have it hehehe

--------------

7236vu3.jpg

and also add another pic about her

13917xg1.jpg

9732vr4.jpg

7237yx6.jpg