Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

Okay, I admit that I'm not that wild about her hair and makeup.. but she still looks better than all the other actresses! Go Tae Hee!

Does anybody know what award she was presenting when she appeared with Andre Kim?

Thanks for the news... I'm amazed that Tae Hee is able to squeeze this award show into her tight schedule. I wonder if her costar left with her.

for some reason ur post made me laugh very hard!

ahh what a blessed evening! i enjoyed all of the pics! thanks beary and BHD :)

haha! beary dont behave like that to uncle andre :mad: :lol: he's our dream godfather for the perfect couple :lol:

Guest badhairday

beary, you are definitely Tae Hee's hardest working fan.

Anyway, Tae Hee looks so gorgeous here so she better not be listed in any worst dress list! Otherwise, I'll be very upset.

Guest localpinoy

wow the awards were on! im loving kim tae hee's dress....its much more conservative with the colors shes wearing compared to the green dress she had on before! either way, im liking her look and i hope she had a fun time at the awards. we all know she has a busy schedule, so i guess its great for her to take a breather from her hectic schedule.

Guest fivemagic

beary, I totally agreed with badhairday that you are the most prominent hardworking Tae Hee fan out there. You've done so much to keep this ANGEL thread uphill and we really appreciate all the effort, support and time spent downloading and posting all these pics.........just wanted to let you know that you are truly, I mean truly a number 1 fan of her.

Also thanks for istatowin, syah, badhairday, and everyone including newbies for their support and hardworking efforts to keep this awesome thread going and going.

Thanks for MORE beautiful pics of our ANGEL from the award show.

Guest djmackj

oh my goodness! Three cheers for Beary and others who have contributed of course! I thought I'd have to wait til tomorrow to see these glorious pictures, but lucky me! I'm TOTALLY feeling the hair, the dress and the makeup, what I'm NOT feeling, is that guy she has to hold onto while walking down the red carpet... I for one would not find it believable that they can be married, as they are in Quarrel, maybe that's why they fight alot HAHA :lol:

And just when I thought Tae Hee couldn't be prettier, sexier, more gorgeous, she makes an appearance like that that blows us away, too bad it didn't blow me to Korea... And those side by side comparisons with other actresses, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I don't even remember who the other actresses now, 5 seconds after just seeing them. Too bad good looks isn't enough to win awards... but our noona still won a popularity award, that's still awesome right?!

Guest localpinoy

beary...you just keep it coming. thanks again! you and the other devoted fans are truly making this thread THE place to be...along with HOME as well :)

beary is the ultimate threadmistress/important link of this KTH thread!

backlogging this thread, i was thinking of beary's significance here akin to that of "a mother to a family" or "an eldest sister to a group of siblings who's parents have died early" , yea those are some weird comparisons but you can see how important i feel she is to the KTH Family thread on soompi. and yups she must be the most dedicated, hardworking and most selfless KTH fan on soompi who will share just anything and whatever she can find on the subject matter of this thread.

maybe if we compare with meals etcetc, if beary is the main course, then are we like the side orders? :lol::unsure:

but yea just wanna say i think beary gets most of her motivation frm the beautiful KTH and also the rest of your appreciation, encouragement, support etcetc also haha. don't mind me, i just feel like starting my brand new morning with some thankful messages. so yea Thank You to all KTH fans! Thank You to those Overseas fans who voted for her and gave her yet another award to add to her collection this year! i think she will have felt the LOVE for sure!

kim tae hee looks amazing! is that the guy shes going to star with for next movie?

yups, that's the guy she's working with now on her next movie.

i can't wait to see how the mismatched couple will Quarrel their way through in their movie!

they aren't a couple you're supposed to love together hahaha, i think for most parts of the movie, you gotta be convinced they are so NOT for each other, i think that will make it alot easier for most KTH-loving fans?

i really felt KTH looked one of her best, or even can say the best for me, at the Daejong Awards, for some reason she looks fresh even though she's in the midst of a tough filming schedule! and she doesn't stop looking better and better each time!

one more. her smile never fails to light up any event!

20070609054605.459.0.jpg

credit yonhap

Guest badhairday

One more Tae Hee pix from the event:

20070608kimtaeheeqb2.jpg

credit: puppyiz from the Daejong thread.

I actually don't think the actor is that bad... I like the fact that he isn't super tall that it overpowers Tae Hee.

44th Daejong Film Festival

Sejong Center @ 8 June 2007

20070608205601.900.0.jpg

credit as labelled

stunningly beautiful in black :wub:

you are really amazing beary thank you so. .so . .so much :D

even she didn't win still she is a winner in our hearts :)

her beauty and elegance is incomparable :w00t::D

I actually don't think the actor is that bad... I like the fact that he isn't super tall that it overpowers Tae Hee.

yes, i thought so too, they match well in height. and i actually like him.

anyway, can't remember who posted this pic but the headline for this pic in the korean article is

Seol Gyeong Gu: "I protect Kim Tae Hee"

200706082111041123_1.jpg

Source: My Daily

Thanks guys for all the 44th Daejong F.F goodies. Here's the official link for the event (I think) for those interested.

http://daejong.korea.com/intro.asp

click here for the english version.

thanks. i took these few photos from there.

i wonder who wanted her to put her hand on his arm, rarely see her do this, the last time was at PIFF when she let JWS hold her hand briefly before they walk the red carpet.

DSCF1241.jpg

DSCF1242.jpg

DSCF1249.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

some more.

070608_21-good_taehee.jpg

070608_22-good_taehee.jpg

070608_28-good_taehee.jpg

070608_29-good_taehee.jpg

credit as labelled + http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee + reuploaded by me

news1181313516_70054_7_m.jpg

credit dailian

Laughters of the stars at the Daejong Awards! :lol:

20070609200111.464.0.jpg

credit Newsen

Winners of Overseas Popular Prize as voted by netizens and sponsored by BMW ~ KTH & Rain

This Overseas Popular Prize was done for the first time last year, so this year's is the 2nd time for it to be awarded :)

20070609145102.306.5.jpg

credit aving

The majority of South Korea film festivals like the Paeksang Arts awards and the Blue Dragon Movie Awards etc. give Popular Prizes to four actors or more.

Left side-KTH presenting award, Right side-MGY receiving KTH's award on her behalf

986_437527_2.jpg

credit Sports Seoul

The 44th Daejong film festival clips for viewing

The Restless won 2 awards, 1 for Best Art Direction and another for Best Visual Effects!

1) KTH presenting Best Clothes Prize with Andre Kim + showing KTH's part for the Newcomer Actress Prize candidates

Click to Watch

2) No KTH but the part when KTH wins the Female Section BMW Overseas Popular Prize award & MGY received the award on her behalf as KTH had left the venue for her movie filming

Click to Watch

some captures.

cap_1-good_taehee.jpg

cap_2-good_taehee.jpg

cap_3-good_taehee.jpg

cap_4-good_taehee.jpg

cap_5-good_taehee.jpg

cap_6-good_taehee.jpg

cap_7-good_taehee.jpg

cap_8-good_taehee.jpg

cap_9-good_taehee.jpg

KTH here sitting between MGY and Wang Bit Na :)

cap_10-good_taehee.jpg

cap_13-good_taehee.jpg

cap_14-good_taehee.jpg

ALL links + captures credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee + reuploaded by me