Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

FORBIDDEN, I've decided to give noona beary a little rest. Really she does do too much for us. Here is the link for that file from Sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9qx3y

As for Tae Hee's trouble with fans, I wouldn't mind being her body guard and shoo away all those fans so I can have her all to myself! :w00t:

Hmm... I think I would make a great body guard

thanks djmackj for lending a helping hand... and we all trust that you can do a good job protecting her :P

u cant soy!!! why would u faint on such a wonderful opportunity? :lol:

beary managed to stand her ground and enjoy her politeness...we must stay strong to witness that :lol:

Soy if you want to faint, please wake up within the next second.. you won't want to waste a single moment to be with her right?

i am thinking you might not go to the extent of fainting, maybe just blinded? blinded by her beauty.... :lol:

seeing djmackj call beary noona, i'm quite tempted to call beary unnie!

does it make us all sound more like one big family now? :P

thanks to everyone here, especially beary unnie for making this Kim Tae Hee thread constantly interesting,

enjoy reading all the posts especially!

and to quote istatowin, beary!!!! i'm loving you more and more too, probably as much as istatowin does :lol:

and.... i saw @ this link beary unnie posted earlier, http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny , there's this pic of Kim Tae Hee's double below that makes me wonder what Kim Tae Hee's character is supposedly doing in this scene? is that a Harley Davidson?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://aycu13.webshots.com/image/17772/2004016624529711801_rs.jpg%7Boption%7D

for more onset pics (but no Kim Tae Hee): http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny/120037905528

thanks gals for loving me... :blush: syah i have been thinking after seeing those pictures too... her role as a glass artist and travels on bike and fight at times? will she give her husband a ride on the bike? or is it just a scene of her dreams? :huh:

oh yea you know i think there's even a pic someone took that can prove this! :lol:

but i can't find it now.... so can't post for those who haven't seen it.

i think i know which picture you are referring to.. but i can't find it too...

i really need do reorg my stuff with proper categorisation and labelling... :sweatingbullets:

Guest beary

thanks greentea for the billboard pics.. both are truly born to shine...

welcome gunners74 and pink.. enjoy your stay here

anyway, judging frm the date on this pic below, it shd be frm december 2003, so nearly 4 years old!

http://img.news.naver.com/image/goodday/20...114473411_1.jpg

i think beary will be more expert than me on this one :)

but i don't think there's much difference between how she looks in that pic than how she looks at present~!!

except that her looks just mature really beautifully over the years....

i have no idea too :unsure: but i think syah is right...

and i totally agree that she looks almost the same all these years... it's the makeup style that has changed over the years, so probably that's the only reason how to differentiate between an old and new pics.. just my personal opinion... :D

Guest beary

Random Pictures

n2o_1412_283884_1.jpg

^^i am still trying to figure out if it's her in the pic... she looks different :unsure:

if i am not wrong they are taking pictures for the university yearbook

2005_0130_012.jpg

kth2005_040.jpg

^^ she must be very tired.. and the rest are so cute to include her in the pic

kth2005_153.jpg

kth2005_308.jpg

credit http://hidream.or.kr/lovekth + yahoo

Guest istatowin

^oh beary, those are interesting uni pics of our lovely angel!!! :D

its my first time seeing them! :sweatingbullets: THanks, Archangel Beary! ;)

first off, welcome to all new post-ers in this thread like gunners74 & all.

always feel good to add new brothers & sisters to this ever-growing family :D

is there any picture of kth with his lead actor? just so curious what it look likes together :P

btw the shoes kth wearing does she wear it in LSIH? :)

hey tapcie, i'm getting quite curious to see kim tae hee with her current leading man seol gyeong gu too. i hope he's cut his hair short for this movie cause he does look younger that way, but eitherway, he oozes with charisma onscreen, i wonder how they'd be together, hope they get along well! and those shoes she's wearing, i think not the same as in LSIH, different color it seems but i think the LSIH experts shd be able to answer tht better :P

http://athena.divshare.com/s03/files/2007/...05_0130_012.jpg

http://athena.divshare.com/s03/files/2007/...kth2005_040.jpg

^^ she must be very tired.. and the rest are so cute to include her in the pic

i recognise our LSIH Su In in these 2 pics hehe, 1st pic while filming in Korea, 2nd pic while in LA for pub scene, can see filming really drains alot of energy, she's making full use of whatever free time she has in between filming to sleep haha. and amazing thing abt her is.... when her turn comes, she can just wake up and do her scene rightaway, i think there's one bts which briefly showed her sleeping in the pub while waiting for her turn.

Revenge of Kim Tae Hee, GM Daewoo Matiz Driving Star Red CF caps

(taken frm high-resolution 15 seconds cf version)

Red1.jpg

Red2.jpg

Red3.jpg

Red4.jpg

Red5.jpg

Red6.jpg

Red7.jpg

Red8.jpg

Red9.jpg

Red10.jpg

Red11.jpg

Red12.jpg

Red13.jpg

credit http://blog.daum.net/g53123 (Absolute ΚimΤaeΗee) / kthlove

lol i want to call you noona too .. lol and i dont know exactly why i would faint but i would .. lol i dont think i would do so well if i met kim tae hee in person .. haha

Guest mhbt

Here is another recent photo of Tae Hee on set of her new movie~~ credit empas.

I backlogged a few pages and didn't see this photo already posted but if I missed it, I apologize for re-posting^^

m411795348790en4.jpg

Guest istatowin

whahah! payback time for that matiz guy :lol: thanks syah fro the scaps!

ronnie and mhbt thanks for sharing more KTH pics!!! :)

KTH looks so cute and lovely in those CYON shots esp in this one...

cyon1goodtaehee1wm8.jpg

:)

Guest djmackj

oh I might have missed this, but I only have a high quality version for the first Matiz cf. The 2nd and 3rd one aren't in high quality for the two I've downloaded. Does anyone know where to download them?

always feel good to add new brothers & sisters to this ever-growing family :D

hey tapcie, i'm getting quite curious to see kim tae hee with her current leading man seol gyeong gu too. i hope he's cut his hair short for this movie cause he does look younger that way, but eitherway, he oozes with charisma onscreen, i wonder how they'd be together, hope they get along well! and those shoes she's wearing, i think not the same as in LSIH, different color it seems but i think the LSIH experts shd be able to answer tht better :P

yah! he looks much younger if he cuts his hair just saw his pic in our HOME . . . im getting so excited too for the movie :D surely it gonna be a success for both of them :)

i thought the same shoes same color black w/ red :lol:

thank's beary for KTH b-day celebration ;)

Guest earth_nymph16

Thank you,for all the Tae Hee artworks and goodies...

Do I have to call beary unnie,too...

Looks like,we are all,a Happy Family...

hehehehhh...!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest localpinoy

hey beary...i think thats kim tae hee in the first random picture that you posted...but idk, its really hard to tell...i guess it could be the lighting. i havent seen the other pictures either, but the one with her sleeping is adorable :wub:

Guest istatowin

i love her!!!..she's a good actress.. :P

alo zyhanheechul! welome to the ANGEL's thread! :D

yeah she's a good actress and the best for me :P:lol:

repost:

special900.jpg

thanks again sis reigne :)

Guest localpinoy

hey istatowin...this might be irrelevant, but remember when tokio showed the number of posts of every user in this thread? i finally made 100...i know i said i was gonna reach it earlier, but you know how school is

at least now, i can be more supportive for kim tae hee without all the distractions hehe :)

here's the top 30 posters of KTH thread

istatowin 1856

beary 1522

syah4brit 1434

bABailey 275

Soy 258

andrewujin 241

badhairday 229

sandbottle 221

Satine_Ross 203

tokio 178

guai2 176