Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

Wow beary, you are very fast. I'm gonna wait until I see it in Chinatown and buy the real thing. Should be exciting.

Guest istatowin

oh my beary!!! u are really darling *mwah*

cant wait to go home and watch it...its subbed ryt?

i will buy a copy too but for the meantime im so gonna DL from clubbox :lol:

Guest KCFan

Thanks beary! :) But I need help guys! :( This clubbox isn't working for me. It gives me this picture --> gif and says..

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

omg amazing .. shots .. lol she looks .. stunning ..

wahh~~~ nice Bilboard

Thought u never see all of this pic ... so beautiful

lol need i say more .. the tae-bin coupling is .. just pure magic !

ha.ha.. I notice that you are here most of the time now.. he.he.. :P yes.. Kim Tae Hee is pretty gorgeous :rolleyes:

actually i spend most of my time here, lately ive gained interest in the hb and yeh threads though, but i tend to spend most of my time here .. with the gorgeous girls that post .. tons of kim tae hee pics -_-

Guest beary

oh my beary!!! u are really darling *mwah*

cant wait to go home and watch it...its subbed ryt?

i will buy a copy too but for the meantime im so gonna DL from clubbox :lol:

yes it's english subbed.. the subs i posted is in smi format, but it works as good as the srt format.

and yeah i am definitely buying the dvd as well... :P

Thanks beary! :) But I need help guys! :( This clubbox isn't working for me. It gives me this picture --> gif and says..

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

KCFan, alternatively you can use naynay123's clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

this box doesnt require registration...

Guest djmackj

beary, you're so resourceful and fast I bet even google is envious! AWESOME find, I shall cherish this for a long time yet! =P

Guest localpinoy

^ really localpinoy? u also hav the same problem? :lol:

but thats quite immature :lol: :lol:

^ so just be quiet about KTH next time... :lol:

when it's KTH, you know how hard it is to be quiet... :sweatingbullets:

*** GREAT NEWS *** The Restless DVD download is out!!!!!

중천 The.Restless (2006) DVDRip

1179141830_1.JPG

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

You must register as a member before you can download. Look for this button to register b_joinbox.gif

or

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

Download subs at http://pgno.tistory.com/9066

beary...again, you have just been awesome. you and everyone else here just contributing like crazy...you guys are the best :)

Guest istatowin

beary thanks really!!! :D

this is my first time using clubbox and another big thanks for u and syah for guiding me... :lol::sweatingbullets::lol:

but after 8 hours? :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wowow Beary as far as I can tell... you're so fast about Tae Hee's news and I want to Thankful for

"The Restless" although I cannot DownLoad it [clubbox is too slow too wait] I will see in the cinema soon!!!

----------------

45684887yk2.jpg

32828488ag4.jpg

58xx6.gif

^^^In this TV Show Kim Tae hee confess her first kiss when she was 3 years old,,,Impossisble???

Guest istatowin

^whahahhaha forbidden! is that true? 3 years old? :lol:

congrats and thanks for the wonderful artworks again :D

^^^ .. lol come on now kth .. at 3 years old was already a lady killer ? haha i guess she was just born that beautiful .. haha and the little boys couldn't get enough of her ..

Guest FORBIDDEN

Yes It's true that her first kiss when she was 3. At first I don't believe but someone translate that she confess truly and she never told this secret to her family before.

There will be a lot of fact with Tae hee but we don't understand Maybe If I know some I will tell you first

[waiting someone to translate this clip]

"Unlimited Challeng" this TV show is impressed me

58xx6.gif

^^^In this TV Show Kim Tae hee confess her first kiss when she was 3 years old,,,Impossisble???

hehe actually i think it's not 3 years old.

but rather it's year 3 in high school :)

according to shanda@www.kim-taehee.com aka mhbt@soompi, this is what Kim Tae Hee confessed when asked.

Sure, I'd be glad to help! I still haven't watched all of it just cause things have been so busy with the holidays and all. But here is a couple of things that i've gathered from my brief watch of it:

In one part, the guy asked Tae Hee unnie if there was a kiss scene in the movie and she said yes. He also asked her when was her first kiss and she was embarrassed to answer, she said something like she wasn't sure if her answer would shock/surprise her family. But she did answer that it was in her 3rd year of high school! hee.

At the very end, she had a present which she prepared herself. She said it wasn't anything big, just something small. She gave it to one guy...I still can't figure out what it was exactly. The guys were joking about the present saying he (the one who received it) seemed disappointed when he opened it. They were only joking of course^^

Hopefully, I'll be able to sit down and fully watch it all after the holidays^^

Guest istatowin

^ whahah forbidden! reminds me of LSIH where she confessed to hyunwoo that he's not really her first kiss :lol:

it must be a stolenkiss :lol:

Guest istatowin

so its third year highschool? :lol: whahahahhah!

new banners from showwallpaper

008542.jpg

008543.jpg

cr: คลับคิมแตฮี

Guest beary

hehe actually i think it's not 3 years old.

but rather it's year 3 in high school :)

according to shanda@www.kim-taehee.com aka mhbt@soompi, this is what Kim Tae Hee confessed when asked.

yups i remember clearly she said 3rd year in high school too... she even gave MC Yoo a high five cos he said his first kiss is in his 3rd year as well :lol:

alright going back to 'The Restless' now :P

Guest istatowin

yups i remember clearly she said 3rd year in high school too... she even gave MC Yoo a high five cos he said his first kiss is in his 3rd year as well :lol:

alright going back to 'The Restless' now :P

waaaah! im still DLing :tears: 41% :tears: :tears:

^ whahah forbidden! reminds me of LSIH where she confessed to hyunwoo that he's not really her first kiss :lol:

it must be a stolenkiss :lol:

after seeing lsih, i guess stolen kisses arent that bad ...