Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

Wait, those new pics of Tae Hee and Rae Won at the Andre Kim fashion show are real and not photoshopped correct?

It's just good to see them together.

Guest fivemagic

here's the vod at the event

CLICK TO HERE TO WATCH

Azura, thanks for sharing the vod.........WOW! I am speechless........everyone there dressed all nicely and very decent looking and all smiling. Wish I was there to take some pics of them? I love most of the dresses that were on them..........very much appreciated for the vod. I noticed that Lee JunKi wasn't as smiling as other guys like Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Rae Won, Jo Hyun Jae etc...etc... The other ladies are as beautiful as ever, but I really like Kim Tae Hee.....she's always smiling and seems like she's enjoying herself as always.

It says 2007 Andre Kim Show, but when exactly was it? I wish to see both Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee posed together for one last pose, but I don't see it here.

Guest irene

wow, so many pretty stars there. Thanks for the pictures. KTH & KRW do make a good looking couple in this event.

Sorry for going off topic a bit, I'm liking the white gown so, so much. (worn by SYR if I'm not wrong)

Wait, those new pics of Tae Hee and Rae Won at the Andre Kim fashion show are real and not photoshopped correct?

It's just good to see them together.

yes they are Real Pics, finally Both of them walking Side by side again after their last time working Together in August 2005 for a Andre Kim Fashion show. nearly been 2 years! but it still feels like a Dream seeing them again together now haha.

It says 2007 Andre Kim Show, but when exactly was it? I wish to see both Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee posed together for one last pose, but I don't see it here.

If i'm not wrong, all the Outfits they wore to the Event are presented to them by Andre Kim himself :)

the Andre Kim Best Star Awards was held on April 30th 2007 at 6.00pm at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Grand Hall Room. ;)

Guest Jasmin

wow, finally after 2 years we got to see them stand side by side again.they looks so good together.THX everyone for sharing the pics and clips.

Guest AlecRuby

OMG, Tae Hee and Rae Won reunited. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

So happy they haven't seen eachother in such a long time, the awesome couples yeah! Love the pics!!!

Guest Soy

omg rae won looks soo tan .. lol but him and kim tae hee look stunning together .. lol i think my love for this coupling is coming back slowly, im glad hes at a much happier state now XD

i think i am going to wear a smile to sleep tonite.. :P

i saw her in my Dreams last night haha. actually ALL the Prize winners frm Last night were in there. but most clearly i only saw Kim Rae Won & Kim Tae Hee and Heo Yi Jae & Lee Wan. the rest were blur. they were not at a cocktail or reception after the Awards ceremony but rather a Debrief session in a Small Classroom with Andre Kim :lol: i first saw Lee Wan sitting beside HYJ somewhere in the Middle of the Class so i was relieved he's not with KTH and then i found KTH with KRW at the far left corner of the Classroom at the Back of the pack, both just Had the Happiest Smiles i've ever seen, it's just unexplainable how Adorable they were in that scene i saw, they were clearly Not concentrating on what Andre Kim was saying, just in their Own World and with that i didn't only sleep with a Smile on my Face but also I slept & woke up with a smile on my Face.

Kim Tae Hee ~ prize winner at 'The 3rd Andre Kim Best Star Awards' ceremony

in Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel, April 30th 2007, 6:00pm

^a Date Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee and Fans of the Couple will Remember FOR a Long, Long while

Oh ya btw Kim Tae Hee sat in between the Two Men in her Life, One on Each side like i wished :lol:

here's the pic i captured frm Sports Donga website, i don't know how to find the Original Pic haha.

4vpn5p3.jpg

source http://sports.donga.com/pictorial/viewer.p...;pic=070430_psy

Kim Tae Hee's 'Perfect smile'

20070501032109.106.0.jpg

Kim Tae Hee "as beautiful as a flower"

200705010210.jpg

same Angle different sources :P

1736_4.jpg

all credit as labelled

i think we may have another Cyon CF coming out Soon.

i can't wait for the DaeWoo Matiz cFs too cause if i didn't read wrongly, there's 3 Series of the CF.

Guest Soy

awww .. lol syah ... tae hee dreams ? .. do you have them often ?

haha im pretty sure another cyon cf is coming out .. (i hope you were talking about the china edition) because it doesnt make sense to have two separate cfs, and not have one of the two of them together :0

ahh and i see that tae hee sat by lee wan and kim rae won, how cute .. i feel the KRW-KTH love coming back again, they still seem so friendly after so many years :) cheers to people at Andre for putting them together :)

Guest suejinners

she looks gorgeousssss

my mom and i were watching it on the news and we thought her dress looked the best!

awww .. lol syah ... tae hee dreams ? .. do you have them often ?

haha im pretty sure another cyon cf is coming out .. (i hope you were talking about the china edition) because it doesnt make sense to have two separate cfs, and not have one of the two of them together :0

ahh and i see that tae hee sat by lee wan and kim rae won, how cute .. i feel the KRW-KTH love coming back again, they still seem so friendly after so many years :) cheers to people at Andre for putting them together :)

i think i only dream of Kim Tae Hee like Once a Month at Most haha.

but last night's image of KRW & Her Smiles are captured so vividly in my Mind.

btw No, it's not LG China CF But Cyon Shine TV Phone CF. and it's just her in the CF.

Kim Tae Hee Danced "Sexily" in the Whole CF everywhere she went about in the Room :lol:

Shaking her Hips & Body to the rhythm throughout while watching a MV on the Phone!

I Love it, she's looking so Happy, so Adorable! Love her Casual Look & Outfit too.

the CFs keep Coming too Fast Unexpectedly that i dunno how she squeezed in time to film them all.

Another Attractive side of Kim Tae Hee we Rarely SEE in this Must Watch

Cyon Shine TV Phone CF!!!! (15 seconds)

the new CF only to start airing on television from May 3, 2007

"from a sexy hip dance to a pretty tadpole dance and then wave dance"

"exceptional transformation of Kim Tae Hee dancing in daring hot pants that completely exposes her figure"

"Kim Tae Hee perfectly digested the choreography though there was no time for her to practise separately with a busy filming schedule"

"this is the first time that Kim Tae Hee who is loved for her graceful, intellectual image showed off her ability to dance in front of the camera"

"Kim Tae Hee appeared without preparation and surprised staff as her movements were more original and varied than the dance she was scheduled to film"

200705010915382100_1.jpg

75b02007_1.jpg

Watch It Here

Alternative Link to Watch

One More Alternative Link to Watch

source star news, inews24, dkbnews

pics credit osen, sports chosun

btw glad you're feeling KRW-KTH again!

i think Noone else can make each of them Smile Brighter than when they are Together, honestly as reaffirmed last night.

Guest Soy

^^^ lol they are indeed all smiles when they are together, such a cute familiar feeling when they are together :)

LOL the new cf makes me chuckle .. lol her listening to epik high and what not .. lol and her dancing is hilarious in the cf, haha seriously though cyon is like releasing new cfs like crazy (but then again the more the merrier when it comes to anything tae hee related <333)

haha she looks so cute and happy XD .. however her dancing reminds me of that of a worm -_-

Guest istatowin

i saw her in my Dreams last night haha. actually ALL the Prize winners frm Last night were in there. but most clearly i only saw Kim Rae Won & Kim Tae Hee and Heo Yi Jae & Lee Wan. the rest were blur. they were not at a cocktail or reception after the Awards ceremony but rather a Debrief session in a Small Classroom with Andre Kim :lol: i first saw Lee Wan sitting beside HYJ somewhere in the Middle of the Class so i was relieved he's not with KTH and then i found KTH with KRW at the far left corner of the Classroom at the Back of the pack, both just Had the Happiest Smiles i've ever seen, it's just unexplainable how Adorable they were in that scene i saw, they were clearly Not concentrating on what Andre Kim was saying, just in their Own World and with that i didn't only sleep with a Smile on my Face but also I slept & woke up with a smile on my Face.

Kim Tae Hee ~ prize winner at 'The 3rd Andre Kim Best Star Awards' ceremony

in Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel, April 30th 2007, 6:00pm

^a Date Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee and Fans of the Couple will Remember FOR a Long, Long while

Oh ya btw Kim Tae Hee sat in between the Two Men in her Life, One on Each side like i wished :lol:

here's the pic i captured frm Sports Donga website, i don't know how to find the Original Pic haha.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4vpn5p3.jpg

source http://sports.donga.com/pictorial/viewer.p...;pic=070430_psy

Kim Tae Hee's 'Perfect smile'

%7Boption%7D20070501032109.106.0.jpg[/img

Kim Tae Hee "as beautiful as a flower"

%7Boption%7D200705010210.jpg[/img

same Angle different sources :P

%7Boption%7D1736_4.jpg[/img

all credit as labelled

i think we may have another Cyon CF coming out Soon.

i can't wait for the DaeWoo Matiz cFs too cause if i didn't read wrongly, there's 3 Series of the CF.

whahahha! i think he just got LW's approval!!! :lol: gosh as we all wished they are sitting next to each other!!!! they must miss each other so much like we do :wub::lol:

i think i only dream of Kim Tae Hee like Once a Month at Most haha.

but last night's image of KRW & Her Smiles are captured so vividly in my Mind.

btw No, it's not LG China CF But Cyon Shine TV Phone CF. and it's just her in the CF.

Kim Tae Hee Danced "Sexily" in the Whole CF everywhere she went about in the Room :lol:

Shaking her Hips & Body vigorously to the rhythm throughout while watching a MV on the Phone!

I Love it, she's looking so Happy, so Adorable! Love her Casual Look & Outfit too.

the CFs keep Coming too Fast Unexpectedly that i dunno how she squeezed in time to film them all.

Another Attractive side of Kim Tae Hee we Rarely SEE in this Must Watch

Cyon Shine TV Phone CF!!!!

from a sexy hip dance to a pretty tadpole dance and then wave dance

%7Boption%7Dhttp://image.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/files/NP/P/2007/05/PP07050100001.JPG[/img

Watch It Here

source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...3355&type=1

pic credit edaily

btw glad you're feeling KRW-KTH again!

i think Noone else can make each of them Smile Brighter than when they are Together, honestly as reaffirmed last night.

yeah that familiar smile... ;)

oh my!! kth's shine cf is hilarious!!! :lol: is that really her dancing???? so cute! waaaaaaaah!

. . i can't get it off looking those pictures of our couple a big thank's to Andrei Kim :)

. . the feeling of happiness it's so high like reaching the heaven :D

. . btw i love new cf of Tae Hee so cute in dancing and her legs :w00t::lol:

Guest istatowin

like her dance move esp. in the 8 to 11 sec :lol: she seems to be enjoying herself dancing :lol:

. . i can't get it off looking those pictures of our couple a big thank's to Andrei Kim :)

. . the feeling of happiness it's so high like reaching the heaven :D

. . btw i love new cf of Tae Hee so cute in dancing and her legs :w00t::lol:

she seems perfect than we thought :lol:

ahh we must thank andre kim ;)