pardon me, i must put these 2 pictures in the same post :P

20070430215022.582.0.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest istatowin

^ oh my god!!!! pls prepare a feast!!! :lol:

ahh nothing beats my HARVARD COUPLE!!!!! see their smiles??? :wub: :wub:

im super duper happy today!!!! i wanna smile with them :D:wub:

Guest reigne80

yeah right sis istatowin! there should be a celebration for this! hahaha...

hmmm, i think the couple never failed to come to the ak awards coz they knew both of them would attend the show.... hehehehe......

TRYers' day! :lol:

Guest reigne80

^yes sis, ill do the same hehehehe.... who knows after this, AK would again put them together in a fashion show! hmmm another TRYers' day! :lol:

Guest bwitched

Hye everyone..I'm new here. I love her beauty but never came here to learn more about her. I love their coupling in LSIH. The got real chemistry there. And I'm so glad I come here today. Just in time to catch their pictures together at the Andre kim's best star award!!!!

Guest istatowin

^yes sis, ill do the same hehehehe.... who knows after this, AK would again put them together in a fashion show! hmmm another TRYers' day! :lol:

waaaah! yeah AK might be very delighted if we show appreciation and it me prompt him to consider another rae-kth led FS :D

Hye everyone..I'm new here. I love her beauty but never came here to learn more about her. I love their coupling in LSIH. The got real chemistry there. And I'm so glad I come here today. Just in time to catch their pictures together at the Andre kim's best star award!!!!

alo bwitched!! :) welcome to our :wub:ful thread!!! we are so happy ur joining the "feast" too!!! :)

ur right about the REAL chemistry thing :)

Guest bwitched

waaaah! yeah AK might be very delighted if we show appreciation and it me prompt him to consider another rae-kth led FS :D

alo bwitched!! :) welcome to our :wub:ful thread!!! we are so happy ur joining the "feast" too!!! :)

ur right about the REAL chemistry thing :)

hehehe..thanks for the warm welcome. I've watch numerous korean drama. But so far there're only 2 couples that omit such a chemistry that I think they really go out in real life

1)KIm Tae Hee n Kim Rae Won

2) Heo Yi Jae n Se7en

Guest istatowin

Thanks ALL for sharing.

She looks so Happy tonight.

Same for the Man beside her.

Blissful Couple

%7Boption%7D20070430230804.302.0.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D20070430225118.777.0.jpg[/img

credit as labeled

oh my RAE is so cute!!! :wub: unni looks equally happy too... just less obvious than rae :lol: i so love this couple...hay!

hehehe..thanks for the warm welcome. I've watch numerous korean drama. But so far there're only 2 couples that omit such a chemistry that I think they really go out in real life

1)KIm Tae Hee n Kim Rae Won

2) Heo Yi Jae n Se7en

HYJ was the one in sunflower of rae? might try watching her drama as soon as i regain the urge to watch kdrama series again... :)

Guest beary

Seoul GC man, thanks for the pictures and video... you came to my rescue... ;)

^ oh my god!!!! pls prepare a feast!!! :lol:

ahh nothing beats my HARVARD COUPLE!!!!! see their smiles??? :wub: :wub:

im super duper happy today!!!! i wanna smile with them :D:wub:

istatowin, you mean a wedding banquet? :w00t: i can't help to be in dream mode now... i am very happy today too... and i think i am going to wear a smile to sleep tonite.. :P

bwitched you really came at the right time... this thread is flooded with love now... enjoy your stay here....

Guest bwitched

oh my RAE is so cute!!! :wub: unni looks equally happy too... just less obvious than rae :lol: i so love this couple...hay!

HYJ was the one in sunflower of rae? might try watching her drama as soon as i regain the urge to watch kdrama series again... :)

Yeah she's the one. Hehehe, u'll love her in Goong S.

n thanks beary for the welcome

Guest istatowin

Seoul GC man, thanks for the pictures and video... you came to my rescue... ;)

istatowin, you mean a wedding banquet? :w00t: i can't help to be in dream mode now... i am very happy today too... and i think i am going to wear a smile to sleep tonite.. :P

bwitched you really came at the right time... this thread is flooded with love now... enjoy your stay here....

yeah, lots of thanks must go to Seoul GC too :D

me too sis beary... all smile from today till tomorrow, the next day, and till next week :lol:

a wedding banquet is very fine with me..thank you :lol: