Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

^help sis beary!!! i cant find it again :tears:

istatowin, can you try to access that link again?

anyway i found another link.. check back the post...

Yes really funny ... I heard in the magazine that Kim tae hee is working in the organization " Make a wish" for the children and patient helpful around 30 countries.I'm not assure Is it real but I read it in some magazine in my countries.

FORBIDDEN, she is the appointed Public Ambassador for Make-A-Wish (Korea) since 2005 :)

Kwon Sang Woo was given the appointment last year end, so I guess she is not their ambassador anymore (after 2 years with them).

But even so, it won't stop her from granting more wishes for the children...

Just last Dec, she even invited them to one of 'The Restless' stage greetings, this is how kind an angel she is. :)

Guest ejkimxd91

hey can someone plz upload that video with her singing with her brother again. the links are expired and i really wanna see them together.

Guest badhairday

hey can someone plz upload that video with her singing with her brother again. the links are expired and i really wanna see them together.

Here's a youtube link:

Guest 윤호 오빠 짱!

lee wan and kim tae hee

r seriously the hottest siblings ALIVE

kim tae hee is SO pretty

and lee wan is SOO hott :)

Guest beary

think i am going to die from nervous breakdown while waiting for the news to appear one by one

Kim Tae Hee attending 43rd Paeksang Award

25 April 2007

20070425175413.031.0.jpg

credit as labelled

20070425180308.334.0.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest istatowin

thanks angel2nyt!!! :D those ware my fave photos of them together :D

Guest istatowin

think i am going to die from nervous breakdown while waiting for the news to appear one by one

Kim Tae Hee attending 43rd Paeksang Award

25 April 2007

%7Boption%7D20070425175413.031.0.jpg[/img

credit as labelled

%7Boption%7D20070425180308.334.0.jpg[/img

credit as labelled

haha!!! dont die sis beary...i cant die too :lol: i wanna see more of our angel :D

though im a lil disappointed...my oppah didnt attend the paeksang award huhu for my dreaming heart LOL

beary, i can't wait for you to post MORE of those pics of our Tae Hee at the Awards show tonight when you get home.

and there's really ALOT of those pics! :D

i just caught the Awards show Live Online and so i just briefly dropped by to share that

Kim Tae Hee won Popularity Award at the 43rd annual Paeksang Arts Awards!

Yes, she won the Popularity Award!

Towards the show, I had a good feeling inside me that she might win but I was afraid to be disappointed. beary had the feeling too and like beary told me, she didn't disappoint, the fans didn't disappoint. Congratulations Kim Tae Hee-ssi, this is one of the Best gifts your Korean fans can give you for your debut movie and they did it, Thank You to all KTH's Korean fans that voted for her! And the fans supporting them in spirit, that's us!

and why am I posting in green? haha, to commemorate the day Tae Hee won when she wore Green :P

Guest istatowin

beary, i can't wait for you to post MORE of those pics of our Tae Hee at the Awards show tonight when you get home.

and there's really ALOT of those pics! :D

i just caught the Awards show Live Online and so i just briefly dropped by to share that

Kim Tae Hee won Popularity Award at the 43rd annual Paeksang Arts Awards!

Yes, she won the Popularity Award!

Towards the show, I had a good feeling inside me that she might win but I was afraid to be disappointed. beary had the feeling too and like beary told me, she didn't disappoint, the fans didn't disappoint. Congratulations Kim Tae Hee-ssi, this is one of the Best gifts your Korean fans can give you for your debut movie and they did it, Thank You to all KTH's Korean fans that voted for her! And the fans supporting them in spirit, that's us!

and why am I posting in green? haha, to commemorate the day Tae Hee won when she wore Green :P

waaah!!!

CONGRATS ANGEL KIM TAE HEE!!!

AND THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL THE KOREAN FANS WHO VOTED FOR HER!!!! :)

----------------------------

SYAH, THERE goes the green motif again :lol:

wow! that's great news for her! congratulations to ms. kim tae hee for winning the award.

i also downloaded the HERA video. will upload it now. later i will post the links.

is that the longer version cutekid? :D

just uploaded her new HERA CF. just give it a few minutes and it will be ok.

hope you enjoy it as much as i do. :)

is that the longer version cutekid? :D

i don't think its the longer version. its just the 15 sec. do you have the longer version? if you have the links please post it. thanks. hope you enjoy it! :lol:

Guest istatowin

just uploaded her new HERA CF. just give it a few minutes and it will be ok.
hope you enjoy it as much as i do. :)

i don't think its the longer version. its just the 15 sec. do you have the longer version? if you have the links please post it. thanks. hope you enjoy it! :lol:

nope only the 20 sec version posted by beary...maybe there is no longer version but im still hoping for a 100sec cf like the first one :D

thanks for sharing youtube upload :)