Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

ya I think so too, Namoo forbid them to post or take any pics from the event... these set of pictures are posted at Fin.s by someone from Namoo actually...

lucky fans... i want to see her dance :tears: and I think a group of japanese fans managed to take picture with her... envious...

i am not a fan of hello kitty either... :lol: maybe they should use the angel wings headband rather than the cats ears :vicx:

istatowin, ya i think you somehow know already who our Vista Girl here is :lol:

i hope Namoo took clips of Tae Hee at the bday party with fans (including the dancing, playing games, singing and even the tears) and at least post them for viewing online so that we pitiful fans who live far away can get the chance to "feel" her at the party through the clips. i hope they remember tht she doesn't only have 200 fans frm Korea :P

btw i so agree that they shd let her use "angel wings" instead of cats ears hehe seeing how she has a few fans here who are not very cat loving :ph34r::lol:

thanks so much beary/Vista Girl for explaining how to watch the new Hera CF frm TVCF site. i loved it frm the start when she walked out of the cab in the jam. quite creative concept by Hera again this time, they certainly did get the point across tht it's all about the lipstick. i wish we will get a 75 seconds version again like the first time, 15 secs with Tae Hee is never enough!

Guest badhairday

anyone interested to watch the CF before a downloadable link is available, you can watch it online here

When you are at the website, just below the menu bar, you will see this gif

1455tcm.gif

Click on it to bring you to another page, install the activex as prompted.

There are 10 CFs in the streaming media, and Cyon Banana CF is the 7th CF and Hera is the last one on the list. Skip the rest by clicking the next button on the player

Okay, I tried that, but unfortunately didn't get it to work for me... :(

Guest istatowin

istatowin, ya i think you somehow know already who our Vista Girl here is :lol:

i hope Namoo took clips of Tae Hee at the bday party with fans (including the dancing, playing games, singing and even the tears) and at least post them for viewing online so that we pitiful fans who live far away can get the chance to "feel" her at the party through the clips. i hope they remember tht she doesn't only have 200 fans frm Korea :P

btw i so agree that they shd let her use "angel wings" instead of cats ears hehe seeing how she has a few fans here who are not very cat loving :ph34r::lol:

thanks so much beary/Vista Girl for explaining how to watch the new Hera CF frm TVCF site. i loved it frm the start when she walked out of the cab in the jam. quite creative concept by Hera again this time, they certainly did get the point across tht it's all about the lipstick. i wish we will get a 75 seconds version again like the first time, 15 secs with Tae Hee is never enough!

vista girl!! :lol: the best 14 sec. CF iv ever scene so far :D

Guest istatowin

I'm just curious... is kim tae hee married? or does she have a bf???

--yer

as far as I know the answer to both questions is NO! :D

Guest istatowin

^waaah! sis beary thanks a lot!!! dunno what to say anymore!!! im just so happy!!! :D

no worries, badhairday... found the download link... ;)

New HERA CF (20 s)

credit Fin.s

just noticed its stopping@13sec :tears:

Guest beary

^waaah! sis beary thanks a lot!!! dunno what to say anymore!!! im just so happy!!! :D

just noticed its stopping@13sec :tears:

the link is working fine for me... well i reup for you, hope this link works for you...

Check the post above for the alternative link..

Guest istatowin

the link is working fine for me... well i reup for you, hope this link works for you...

Check the post above for the alternative link..

aww! luv ya sis beary :D

so hes not a kidnapper but actually a savior after all :wub::lol: two policemen were running after her ryt? :lol:

Guest beary

^^ yeah, he looks more like her saviour, protecting her from being nabbed by the police... it's like watching a spy movie... :lol: and I hope there is another version to reveal the saviour... he seems to look good :blush:

------------------------------------

Screencaps of the new HERA CF

98.jpg

982.jpg

983.jpg

984.jpg

985.jpg

986.jpg

987.jpg

988.jpg

989.jpg

9810.jpg

9811.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Guest istatowin

^^ yeah, he looks more like her saviour, protecting her from being nabbed by the police... it's like watching a spy movie... :lol: and I hope there is another version to reveal the saviour... he seems to look good :blush:

------------------------------------

Screencaps of the new HERA CF

985.jpg

9811.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

yeah its like watching a spy movie :lol: im curious if the guy stalking her will be revealed too harhar

the stare beary? i understand more why u like it ;)

got this from LSIH/RAEs thread :D

OK... all LSIH lovers.... here some captures from me. :P

LSIH210407-2.jpg

LSIH210407-3.jpg

LSIH220407-1.jpg

LSIH220407-2.jpg

LSIH220407-3.jpg

LSIH220407-4.jpg

LSIH220407-5.jpg

LSIH220407-6.jpg

this was taken from the flash MV made by rae fan :) thanks dear ling!! ;)