Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

2007 Birthday Party cum 4th Flora Fan Meeting

on April 01, 2007

Finally we got some pictures... but seeing these pictures makes me feel so jealous of korean fans again :tears:

20070401_1.jpg

20070401_2.jpg

20070401_3.jpg

20070401_4.jpg

20070401_5.jpg

20070401_6.jpg

20070401_7.jpg

20070401_8.jpg

20070401_9.jpg

20070401_10.jpg

20070401_11.jpg

20070401_12.jpg

20070401_13.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

Guest badhairday

Her birthday fan meeting pix are so adorable. I like her new shine CF pix as well... not sure how I feel about that wrinkly blue dress. She looks sexy in it, but it doesn't accentuate her awesome figure.

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hello~~~

----------

84qn5.jpg

21ik6.gif

24uw6.gif

after I've known that our angel has a chance to appear in movie "Quarrel" .I feel so glad but in the meantime , I also feel dissapointed about the actor who is older than Kim Tae Hee 12 years [ Especially He becomes to be her husband Wahhh~~~]

If Tae Hee accept agreement this new movie--Hope the Director will emphasize the importace of Dramr more than Love Scene like in "LSIH"

Guest FORBIDDEN

Newly added FORBIDDEN LOVE MV by azriel05@youtube

BGM: Haunted by Evanescence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg1LVJcUylw

thumbs up!!! :)

(posted by syah @ www.kim-taehee.com

Wahh~~~.. Istatowin I cannot get into Youtube lately..Something happend about some clip isn't suitable to watch [now in Thailand is block this web Youtube]and I think it takes a long time till the webmaster will erase that clip and Unblock Youtube

I don't know how to do...[Especially in Thailand] so...I will find some way to get in and see your MV... haha

on April 01, 2007

Finally we got some pictures... but seeing these pictures makes me feel so jealous of korean fans again :tears:

Wow, finally Namoo released the pics from the event, I always love to see her interact with fans, she always looks like she enjoys herself in their company and of course I think they enjoy being with her too :D

btw Vista Girl, did you notice what I noticed in those pics?

something trivial actually haha, she's wearing a watch and it's on her left hand this time :P

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8374/84qn5.jpg

If Tae Hee accept agreement this new movie--Hope the Director will emphasize the importace of Dramr more than Love Scene like in "LSIH"

Hi May, i really like this new artwork of yours, i can't wait to see Kim Tae Hee be a real bride, I think when that happens, it'll capture her at one of her most happiest moments no matter who the guy of her choice is.

and about Quarrel, judging from the director's past works, it doesn't seem like he will emphasise on love scenes like the LSIH director, so if Tae Hee goes on to do Quarrel as planned, i think you may be assured. ;)

Guest beary

Wow, finally Namoo released the pics from the event, I always love to see her interact with fans, she always looks like she enjoys herself in their company and of course I think they enjoy being with her too :D

btw Vista Girl, did you notice what I noticed in those pics?

something trivial actually haha, she's wearing a watch and it's on her left hand this time :P

the Vista Girl notices that too... :P:lol: it's left hand this time but she wasn't wearing the watch when she is in all black... i hope someone will post more pictures from the birthday party, she seems to be wearing a 3/4 black slacks, i want to see that... :D one of the presents she received is a vacuuming robot :w00t: i went to check it out and it costs around USD300 :sweatingbullets: another thing, why they keep wanting her to wear the fur ears? wonder do they actually keep it and reuse it every year?

Guest istatowin

<Journalist Im Jeong Sik dada@sportschosun.com>

source (in korean) http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...19/74s76106.htm

source (in japanese) http://japanese.joins.com/article/article....mp;sectcode=710

translation credit Home of the Angel @ www.kim-taehee.com

Watch on Youtube

BGM in CF is Park Hye Kyung's "Yesterday".

If you are interested in the full song, you may listen to it here.

thanks to http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee for the BGM info.

here are more pictures to share of Kim Tae Hee in Jejudo to film the Let's Shine CF, some might be posted already.

pls remember to remove the img tags if u are going to quote this post.

%7Boption%7D1-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D3-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D4-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D5-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D6-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D7-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D8-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D9-good_taehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D10-good_taehee.jpg[/im]

credit http://www.lgshine.com.cn + http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

awww! muy hermosa!!!! she really shines in her cyon shine CF :lol:

the Vista Girl notices that too... :P:lol: it's left hand this time but she wasn't wearing the watch when she is in all black... i hope someone will post more pictures from the birthday party, she seems to be wearing a 3/4 black slacks, i want to see that... :D one of the presents she received is a vacuuming robot :w00t: i went to check it out and it costs around USD300 :sweatingbullets: another thing, why they keep wanting her to wear the fur ears? wonder do they actually keep it and reuse it every year?

i'm thinking she probably wore that black attire and headband when she wanted to dance for the fans so she took off her watch i guess. it doesn't seem like the fans can post any of the pics this time round? they all have the Namoo tags on them.

it looks like Namoo prohibited them frm bringing in their own cameras/cameraphones/recording devices at the event?

but still i hope more of the bday party pics will be released, i'm sure they took a lot more than that.

i saw that irobot thingy, ahh so envious, the fans are super rich or they pooled money to get that for her, but it's a really practical gift from them :D you know those fur ears thingy, i think it's Hello Kitty's ears (same pink clip on the same side) :lol:

i think someone frm Flora Fanclub must be a Hello Kitty fan, look at the tablecloth! :wacko: i'm not a fan of Hello Kitty but Tae Hee looks adorable with the fur ears. i think they probably reused it haha.

Guest istatowin

hello everyone, sorry i haven't been here lately..

just screen through all the replies i see we have new fans.. :)

by the way, the restless have not been released yet (on DVD i mean), so until it releases i don't think you'll be able to get anything further on that.

and for those requestin for kth stuff you can try checking HOME @ www.kim-taehee.com there's a bunch of stuff there for you organized neatly so just help yourself ;)

hope this thread keep going to thousands of posts...

waaaaaah! alo andrew! we miss u here! :P:lol: why dont u join and help us reach a thousand post? :lol:

joking!! :D

who is the vista girl????????

Guest istatowin

on April 01, 2007

:(

my love for her is growing as the day passed :)

waaaaaaaah beary!!! ur dropping bombs again!!! :lol: OMO!!! based on the preview i think its even better than the last one!!! i cant wait!!

Guest beary

i'm thinking she probably wore that black attire and headband when she wanted to dance for the fans so she took off her watch i guess. it doesn't seem like the fans can post any of the pics this time round? they all have the Namoo tags on them.

it looks like Namoo prohibited them frm bringing in their own cameras/cameraphones/recording devices at the event?

but still i hope more of the bday party pics will be released, i'm sure they took a lot more than that.

i saw that irobot thingy, ahh so envious, the fans are super rich or they pooled money to get that for her, but it's a really practical gift from them :D you know those fur ears thingy, i think it's Hello Kitty's ears (same pink clip on the same side) :lol:

i think someone frm Flora Fanclub must be a Hello Kitty fan, look at the tablecloth! :wacko: i'm not a fan of Hello Kitty but Tae Hee looks adorable with the fur ears. i think they probably reused it haha.

ya I think so too, Namoo forbid them to post or take any pics from the event... these set of pictures are posted at Fin.s by someone from Namoo actually...

lucky fans... i want to see her dance :tears: and I think a group of japanese fans managed to take picture with her... envious...

i am not a fan of hello kitty either... :lol: maybe they should use the angel wings headband rather than the cats ears :vicx:

who is the vista girl????????

istatowin, check out my siggy and you might know the answerl...

waaaaaaaah beary!!! ur dropping bombs again!!! :lol: OMO!!! based on the preview i think its even better than the last one!!! i cant wait!!

dropping bombs? am i that destructive? :lol:

Guest istatowin

ya I think so too, Namoo forbid them to post or take any pics from the event... these set of pictures are posted at Fin.s by someone from Namoo actually...

lucky fans... i want to see her dance :tears: and I think a group of japanese fans managed to take picture with her... envious...

i am not a fan of hello kitty either... :lol: maybe they should use the angel wings headband rather than the cats ears :vicx:

istatowin, check out my siggy and you might know the answerl...

dropping bombs? am i that destructive? :lol:

haha! i thought i was hit by a thousand-pound bomb when i saw the HERA PICS :lol:

it sez vista boy...so u are the vista girl? :lol:

KIM TAE HEE :

She is beautiful very much. I like her since drama " Love story in Harvard"

alo ploy!!! ur 1st post in soompi eh? :D

welcome aboard KTH liner!!! :D

Hello~~~

----------

p><p> after I

haha! me too! :D

wow another very nice set of artworks!!! :D

just sharing from rae's thread :D

2 more beautiful music flashes --- romantic beach scene + 'Bench Kiss' ~~~ :wub::wub:

wOw ~~ beautiful scenes ~~ beautiful songs --- 'Romance' / Steve Barakatt ~ & 'Can't Help Falling In Love' / Richard Marx ~~

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b1/data/dci_etc...eamWaveAnd1.swf

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b1/data/dci_etc...oveCounsel1.swf

--------

Fr: yahoo.dc.kr / credit jenny ^^ of http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/mahalo/LSIH%20best/kiss/e76aadce.jpg' alt='e76aadce.jpg'> 0c9a1f16.gif

fbad1a70-1.jpg

86b9648a-1.jpg

Guest beary

*NEW* HERA CF

this should be the one done in Prague.. now i want to watch the CF badly :tears:

K-20070421-212320-5.png

credit Fin.s

anyone interested to watch the CF before a downloadable link is available, you can watch it online here

When you are at the website, just below the menu bar, you will see this gif

1455tcm.gif

Click on it to bring you to another page, install the activex as prompted.

There are 10 CFs in the streaming media, and Cyon Banana CF is the 7th CF and Hera is the last one on the list. Skip the rest by clicking the next button on the player