Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

Kim Tae-hee is producers’ most beautiful actress

posted April 12, 2007 @ yummycelebrities

kim-tae-hee-pic-0007.jpg

Kim Tae-hee was chosen as the most beautiful actress by Korean directors and producers.

A survey was done with 67 TV dramas and variety shows’ producers and directors from the major TV stations (KBS, MBC, SBS) in Korea to choose the most beautiful Korean actress.

Each person was allowed to choose an actress; a total of 23 actresses were named, and Kim Tae-hee came on top with 17 votes.

source: http://ent.qianlong.com/4543/2007/04/11/2501@3777985.htm

Wow, that's a wonderful complement. I agree with the producers that picked Tae Hee. She just radiates when she's on screen.

Kim Tae-hee is producers’ most beautiful actress

posted April 12, 2007 @ yummycelebrities

kim-tae-hee-pic-0007.jpg

Kim Tae-hee was chosen as the most beautiful actress by Korean directors and producers.

A survey was done with 67 TV dramas and variety shows’ producers and directors from the major TV stations (KBS, MBC, SBS) in Korea to choose the most beautiful Korean actress.

Each person was allowed to choose an actress; a total of 23 actresses were named, and Kim Tae-hee came on top with 17 votes.

source: http://ent.qianlong.com/4543/2007/04/11/2501@3777985.htm

woah .. thats basically amazing .. lol acutally 17/23 votes is outstanding its almost unanimous, haha atleast we know that the pds and directors have good taste :) but its kinda expected.

thanks for the shine pics beary

urgh i just wish binnie would cut his hair -_- its getting too long !

Guest fivemagic

Soy, I totally agreed with you on HB's hair........it's getting tooooooooooooo long and he definitely needs a haircut. He still hot and all that, but a haircut will even make him hotter.

I am happy for Tae Hee to be picked as the most beautiful actress posted April 12, 2007 @ yummycelebrities. She's damn beautiful and sexy indeed, and I am very happy for her.

beary, thanks for the lovely pics of Tae Hee and Hyun Bin.........they looked very lovely together.

Guest badhairday

woah .. thats basically amazing .. lol acutally 17/23 votes is outstanding its almost unanimous, haha atleast we know that the pds and directors have good taste :) but its kinda expected.

thanks for the shine pics beary

urgh i just wish binnie would cut his hair -_- its getting too long !

Hey Soy, I think you have mistaken.... I think there were 67 producers that were asked and there were 23 different acresses named... but Tae Hee came up on top with 17 votes.

Hey Soy, I think you have mistaken.... I think there were 67 producers that were asked and there were 23 different acresses named... but Tae Hee came up on top with 17 votes.

oh i guess i read wrong then, lol .. i think i read that there were 67 actresses, and 23 producers, and 17/23 of them picked tae hee, well it doesnt really matter, the point is that she won, and .. totally deserves the title :)

and tae hee has got to be the only person i know, that can look THAT gorgeous during a simple press thing -_-

Guest badhairday

oh i guess i read wrong then, lol .. i think i read that there were 67 actresses, and 23 producers, and 17/23 of them picked tae hee, well it doesnt really matter, the point is that she won, and .. totally deserves the title :)

and tae hee has got to be the only person i know, that can look THAT gorgeous during a simple press thing -_-

hey Soy,

I agree that nobody would of been able to pull off the dress she was wearing. Everything she wears just looks stunning on her.

Guest istatowin

hey Soy,

I agree that nobody would of been able to pull off the dress she was wearing. Everything she wears just looks stunning on her.

agree!!! it just looks different when its her... :lol:

The Kim Couple - HyunBin and KimTaeHee! :D

I love the CF where they were promoting the LG Chocolate Phone. :lol:

Unnie's eyes are mesmerizing. So sweet and yet 'dangerous' - when she stares (especially in Stairway to Heaven). LOL! :P

And.. no doubt that Unnie was chosen as the most beautiful actress! B)

Guest istatowin

from showwallpaper...

KTH w/ LDW? haha (interesting too)

007166.jpg

so cute!!!

002078.jpg

by si-ledlevil

:lol: kth with the whole banana and animated charcter is quite cute really :w00t:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0603/002809.jpg' alt='002809.jpg'>

all cr: as labelled/showwallpaper