Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

hahaha sis istatowin.... ur very much excused....i just realized they have chemistry too! hahaha.... dh is so gorgeous... as in!

thanks a lot for making this mv sis.... i love the vid clips arrangement... and the song too! hmmmmm.....

==================

%7Boption%7Dfeelsgood.jpg[/img

thanks!!!

Soo-in: i can do anything.. if its for you... :lol:

---

ahhh ur like a firewoman!!! ;) haha! i love saving ur TRYer banner too!!! :wub:

Guest beary

thanks to the sweet Greentea for all those CYON pictures... :)

more pictures from CYON Shine Blacklabel Series Promotion

in Beijing, China on Apr 3 2007

369868.JPG

369870.JPG

369865.JPG

000341824.jpg

000341836.jpg

000341821.jpg

000341820.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

Guest beary

U513P2DT20070404095457.jpg

U513P2DT20070404095519.jpg

U513P2DT20070404095530.jpg

20070404103720f9300.gif

20070404105202c0bf0.gif

200704041054263470f.gif

20070404104345951da.gif

20070404104014d45ab.gif

20070404121959618e8.gif

200704041048053b292.gif

200704041056040ee59.gif

Guest beary

c8a750db0345456aa4ccb1feb5a6e047.jpg

1eae666360c0ba537f9c51a4d1bdc9d0.jpg

f06869bed3c6317d4792499db53ae561.jpg

9bd042f434101e4bdeb1af9b80f92390.jpg

f992a8ab60db38b13794451631ce5d61.jpg

efd1d05565c41ca6f854371cd0e1f0a7.jpg

7324d969eb02943fed1264e313d87433.jpg

4c8bf40b9a5fb2336ef9ef3fa5d68cc2.jpg

e42f3b3529f1791104ab4926a44d5732.jpg

cb5337649b54ae0fecc84bc9d9b781ef.jpg

3eb5a4e00d863f9c1603ea29fbe16e30.jpg

5547286dd4a3632db9ed5999f851c22e.jpg

c6a21b0d1f68db4841faece5dc2fb8fc.jpg

672d79e685535399d775de93f6ce9f03.jpg

4f4a9a9949b837b13de4c334c8065fb0.JPG

0c6c30172b718503e9dd3328f25b1e0a.JPG

de21dd4650270819669a137ccad7ba27.JPG

4ee443b155edefd054d2cb4eeee26c91.JPG

Guest beary

U1343P28T3D1504999F326DT20070404124751.JPG

b8492c69c4df6c4b1260bbf8b2ad8cd8.jpg

dc84426f1206e5955f9274023884d4a3.jpg

ea3b812df8021765899ac82aabbff1f4.jpg

d8799008f9a56c18f0f222b8ba66eccf.jpg

2d87fdbbabb63cc03df1739a5b1c08bd.jpg

43b147d55e7b52dd43bccad254683e80.jpg

bab47cee53240950eb855a465f1f66c6.jpg

04cbc1d646da6b1ba5a8e92b870cc28e.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

21dffd1662ba31252601d0deeb59580e.jpg

893c40712c004150be52a94d27c8cbfa.jpg

87371358d24ef2d02670bec4aef19d2a.jpg

Guest istatowin

^ waaaaaaah! sis beary! muchas gracias!!! she looks fantastic!!! :) i hope shes there to promote her new series :lol:

Guest beary

^ waaaaaaah! sis beary! muchas gracias!!! she looks fantastic!!! :) i hope shes there to promote her new series :lol:

she should be fair.. come to our countries for promotion too :tears:

i must say that I don't favour the dresses she wore this time.. the pink one seems too tight on her and the white one doesn't compliment her... :blink: sack the wardrobe assistant and employ me instead :lol:

Guest beary

mortal enemy? i thought in that particular CF only :lol:

no prob! :)

nway its the klasse CF that inspired while making that MV :lol: its hard to choose among KTH's cyon partners! haha!

too bad theres not much DH-TH vid clips :lol:

well, while im attracted to these gorgeous guys (dh, hb, and wb) i still dream of a kth-rae ending :lol:

pssh how about in MNIKSS too -_- .. lol overall everytime i see DH, all i can see is HB's pain .. haha and it hurts me !

creds to meukowz at the HB thread, its about an interview that they did while they were over there

Binnie on his rumoured love affair with HJH:

誰都有説話的自ç”±

"Everyone has the freedom of speech"

但剛剛ä½ 說的那個緋聞

"But with regards to the rumour u just mentioned"

我從來沒有跟人家講過這樣的事

"I have never spoken to anyone on this"

我如果有戀情

"If I were to be in love"

我一定會對我的影迷先講

"I will definitely inform my fans first"

我不會隱瞞的

"I will not hide it"

媒é«”現在公佈出來的東西不是真的

"What the media has released so far is NOT TRUE"

我看這些å ±é“后很不開心

"I am very unhappy after seeing the reports"

Kim Tae Hee on Binnie:

在這麽多合作的男演員裏

"Among all the actors I have worked with"

我最喜歡的還是玄彬

"I still like HYUN BIN the best"

他在片å ´非常勤懇

"He's very diligent and sincere on the set"

很èª 實的一個人

"A very honest man"

別看他的年齡比我小

"Despite being younger than me"

他在æ¼”技上卻是很成熟老練的

"He's displayed much maturity and skills in his acting"

他是個有潛力的好演員

"He's a good actor with great potential"

"I STILL LIKE HYUN BIN THE BEST" .. HAHAHHAH ahhhh the love is still there after all this time :blush:

ok kinda strange, but are the Paeksang Movie portion held the same night as the tv portion ? cause if so then hyun bin might be there .. lalal and who knows .. maybe they could arrive together or something and announce their relationship to the world .. lmao .. well a girl can dream ---

Soy-- the Movie & TV portions make up the whole Paeksang Awards so if Tae Hee and HB do attend, they'll be at the same venue at the same time! haha you are dreaming of them to announce they are together, while i'm wishing she and KRW would do just that, but at least we are all dreaming together for Tae Hee!

syah shall I say I am lucky to have you? we can hug and sob together for having shattered dreams at the same time :tears:

and guess what, I dreamt of Tae Hee last night, ya the night of her birthday... :w00t: I was watching the MV that Middy posted before I went to bed, maybe that's why... in my dreams, I was with 2 other friends and one of them happened to be syah :lol: tho I can't 'see' you in my dreams but you are there definitely... we were loitering outside Tae Hee's apartment and she got angry when she found out her fans were there. Later Lee Wan came back and he was friendly to us, so eventually we invited us into the apartment. After a while, Tae Hee is comfortable with us and we had a good time chatting with both of them... :lol::lol: It's one of my wishes to be able to chat with Tae Hee like friends, though it can onmly happen in my dreams... it should be considered a sweet dream, right? :P

Thanks for the Paeksang Arts Award info... It's really tough competition, vying with 14 other actresses :sweatingbullets: but usually there are more than one winners for Popularity Award, am I right?

woah, Ji Hyeon Woo is one of the nominees for Popularity Award... he is my newly added love... :wub: oops, ok.. this is off topic.. got carried away... :lol:

beary-- by now maybe you are over dreaming of KTH with SSH in a drama. i saw recent pics of SSH by chance and i just can't help to dream of them again for the moment, it seems istatowin is currently also showing love to KTH with another guy (DH).

btw i like your dream on the night of Tae Hee's bday! i hope it comes true, so take me along with you to Korea the next time you're gonna visit again, we shall go hunting for Tae Hee's apartment!

about the Paeksang Awards....

i don't know how many Popularity Awards they will give out this year, last year they only gave out to four, 1 male & 1 female each for the Movie & TV sections. btw i think i gave the wrong info earlier, a check at the voting page shows that VOTING seems to be ONLY via SMS & phone, so i think for that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans to vote for our girl....

Vote schedule is from April 4th 2007 00:00 hrs to April 22nd 2007 00:00 hrs.

latest Update As of 2007.04.05 03:54hrs Korean time, leading the pack are....

TV section popularity vote

Male: Lee Beom Su (Surgeon Bong Dal-hee) -- 36.7%

Female: Han Ye Seul (Fantastic Couple) -- 38.3%

Movie section popularity vote

Male: Ji Hyeon Woo (Old Miss Diary) -- 28.1%

Female: Kim Tae Hee (The Restless) -- 40%

beary, 2 pple you love leading the Movie popularity votes as of the first day of voting! though Tae Hee is leading at the moment, i hope the fans can keep her at the top till the end cause i think we all miss seeing her get onstage to receive awards! for now, Tae Hee's closest competitor is Ha Ji Won (Miracle on 1st Street).

source http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

wow thanks for the update syah, it seems like tae hee is leading with quite a large margin .. lets hope the fans keep it up, its too early to tell :) but thats great news .. lol haha lol i wouldnt mind KRW TRYing (excuse the pun) to steal Tae Hee from HB during the event, lol it could be interesting to watch :) but yes im still hoping that HB is the victor in that love battle :)

wow thanks for the update syah, it seems like tae hee is leading with quite a large margin .. lets hope the fans keep it up, its too early to tell :) but thats great news .. lol haha lol i wouldnt mind KRW TRYing (excuse the pun) to steal Tae Hee from HB during the event, lol it could be interesting to watch :) but yes im still hoping that HB is the victor in that love battle :)

i think i'll just be happy already having KTH & her nominated partners KRW, HB, DH, Jung Woo Sung, Kang Dong Won etc attend the awards. hopefully, she'll win so she will try and attend the award show no matter what. after all, it shd bring her sweet memories cause she won her last award there and KRW was also one of them onstage with her as she shyly said out his name as the actor she works best with. :blush: but yea it's too early to tell whether she'll win this year despite the headstart.

i must say that I don't favour the dresses she wore this time.. the pink one seems too tight on her and the white one doesn't compliment her... :blink: sack the wardrobe assistant and employ me instead :lol:

it's all LG's fault, they shd get her to be the model for LG phones in Singapore as well. but i guess the market for LG phones here is too small, not worth having a model like KTH. i hope no one kills me for this but did Tae Hee gain some weight? :unsure:

anyway for the super huge LG Shine China pics you posted, it's so big that i could look around searching for the moles on her body :ph34r::lol: sorry i was a bit bored i guess, or fascinated by the super huge pics of her, i could look into her eyes even.

anyway thanks beary and Greentea for the pics of KTH with HB, it doesn't hurt to see many pics of 2 gorgeous pple together.

creds to meukowz at the HB thread, its about an interview that they did while they were over there

Kim Tae Hee on Binnie:

"Among all the actors I have worked with"

"I still like HYUN BIN the best"

"He's very diligent and sincere on the set"

"A very honest man"

"Despite being younger than me"

"He's displayed much maturity and skills in his acting"

"He's a good actor with great potential"

"I STILL LIKE HYUN BIN THE BEST" .. HAHAHHAH ahhhh the love is still there after all this time :blush:

here's the link to WATCH the interview they both did separately,

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YazSHJk7lWU/

Source www.hyunbinsky.com@風雪月 + credit junsho @ HB thread

so HB is not with HJH after all? so there's hope for Soy!

maybe when he started working with KTH again recently, feelings got rekindled & he realised KTH's the one? :rolleyes::P

but with regards to KTH's answer, i'd say she gave a diplomatic kinda answer?

when she was promoting LSIH with KRW, she said he's the best, and then when she was promoting The Restless with JWS, she said she likes JWS the best.... haha so now she's promoting with HB, and she says it's HB. so KTH's answers are never credible after all, hehe no offence, i was just kidding, i think to be honest, she loves them ALL! who wouldn't? and she seems to have said the same few things abt KRW too i think.... sincere, honest.... those exact words :sweatingbullets:

Soy, you missed out one part meukowz posted.... i think it's quite important as well, she can't give a definite answer on HB as a potential future BF. read tht they cut off & didn't show her answer the question, but instead....

According to the voice-over at the end of the clip, KTH was obviously not guarded against the question of whether HyunBinnie fits well into her criteria for a future boyfriend and began to hum and haw, giving no definite reply to this

(credit meukowz for translation of the clip)

syah, thanks for ruining it for me -_- .. lol lets just PRETEND, that kim tae hee really meant it when she said that Hyun bin is the one she likes the best. haha and im glad all the rumors are cleared away, that leaves a single HB for the taking :) .. as for the awards ceremony, i seriously cant wait, so many of her past co-stars are going to be there including Dennis (if he attends, i mean he is nominated). and why is it that LG doesnt promote tae hee over here in the us -_- ..

Guest istatowin

yeah to phil too! :D

for some reasons, i like the white one :P

i think i'll just be happy already having KTH & her nominated partners KRW, HB, DH, Jung Woo Sung, Kang Dong Won etc attend the awards. hopefully, she'll win so she will try and attend the award show no matter what. after all, it shd bring her sweet memories cause she won her last award there and KRW was also one of them onstage with her as she shyly said out his name as the actor she works best with. :blush: but yea it's too early to tell whether she'll win this year despite the headstart.

it's all LG's fault, they shd get her to be the model for LG phones in Singapore as well. but i guess the market for LG phones here is too small, not worth having a model like KTH. i hope no one kills me for this but did Tae Hee gain some weight? :unsure:

anyway for the super huge LG Shine China pics you posted, it's so big that i could look around searching for the moles on her body :ph34r::lol: sorry i was a bit bored i guess, or fascinated by the super huge pics of her, i could look into her eyes even.[sOOMPI.COM][PORTAL][THE RULES][F.A.Q's][sUPPORT SOOMPI][ADVERTISE]HelpSearchMembersCalendar

More Search Options

[X]My Assistant

Loading. Please Wait...

Site Message (Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Logged in as: istatowin ( Log Out )

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

soompi forums > soompi entertainment > k-dramas & movies > Kim Tae Hee Thread.

anyway thanks beary and Greentea for the pics of KTH with HB, it doesn't hurt to see many pics of 2 gorgeous pple together.

here's the link to WATCH the interview they both did separately,

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YazSHJk7lWU/

Source www.hyunbinsky.com@風雪月 + credit junsho @ HB thread

so HB is not with HJH after all? so there's hope for Soy!

maybe when he started working with KTH again recently, feelings got rekindled & he realised KTH's the one? :rolleyes::P

but with regards to KTH's answer, i'd say she gave a diplomatic kinda answer?

when she was promoting LSIH with KRW, she said he's the best, and then when she was promoting The Restless with JWS, she said she likes JWS the best.... haha so now she's promoting with HB, and she says it's HB. so KTH's answers are never credible after all, hehe no offence, i was just kidding, i think to be honest, she loves them ALL! who wouldn't? and she seems to have said the same few things abt KRW too i think.... sincere, honest.... those exact words :sweatingbullets:

Soy, you missed out one part meukowz posted.... i think it's quite important as well, she can't give a definite answer on HB as a potential future BF. read tht they cut off & didn't show her answer the question, but instead....

According to the voice-over at the end of the clip, KTH was obviously not guarded against the question of whether HyunBinnie fits well into her criteria for a future boyfriend and began to hum and haw, giving no definite reply to this

(credit meukowz for translation of the clip)

whahha! :lol:

at least its easy for RAE to be "hyun woo"!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest istatowin

posted by sis MIDDY from LSIH thread

------------------------------

w00t: share w/ you & all ~ ^^ .....

New MV -- 'U Got it' ---

all the Sweet scenes of 'Hyun Woo' + 'Soo In' in Harvard days ~~ :wub:

the song is by Roy Orbison ---- Very enJOYable ~~~ :D

http://link.filelink.chol.com/mitooyo/JBJA...31000135911.wmv

------------

fr: lawarni / credit jenny ^^ of http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/

d5dde8d8.jpg

^ahh just watched the MV and it GOT ME!!! :lol: thanks again!

i think any kind of love song can fit to our harvard couple...sweet, romantic, sad, passionate or even slow rock! :lol: amazing! :)

Soy-- the Movie & TV portions make up the whole Paeksang Awards so if Tae Hee and HB do attend, they'll be at the same venue at the same time! haha you are dreaming of them to announce they are together, while i'm wishing she and KRW would do just that, but at least we are all dreaming together for Tae Hee!

beary-- by now maybe you are over dreaming of KTH with SSH in a drama. i saw recent pics of SSH by chance and i just can't help to dream of them again for the moment, it seems istatowin is currently also showing love to KTH with another guy (DH).

btw i like your dream on the night of Tae Hee's bday! i hope it comes true, so take me along with you to Korea the next time you're gonna visit again, we shall go hunting for Tae Hee's apartment!

about the Paeksang Awards....

i don't know how many Popularity Awards they will give out this year, last year they only gave out to four, 1 male & 1 female each for the Movie & TV sections. btw i think i gave the wrong info earlier, a check at the voting page shows that VOTING seems to be ONLY via SMS & phone, so i think for that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans to vote for our girl....

Vote schedule is from April 4th 2007 00:00 hrs to April 22nd 2007 00:00 hrs.

latest Update As of 2007.04.05 03:54hrs Korean time, leading the pack are....

TV section popularity vote

Male: Lee Beom Su (Surgeon Bong Dal-hee) -- 36.7%

Female: Han Ye Seul (Fantastic Couple) -- 38.3%

Movie section popularity vote

Male: Ji Hyeon Woo (Old Miss Diary) -- 28.1%

Female: Kim Tae Hee (The Restless) -- 40%

beary, 2 pple you love leading the Movie popularity votes as of the first day of voting! though Tae Hee is leading at the moment, i hope the fans can keep her at the top till the end cause i think we all miss seeing her get onstage to receive awards! for now, Tae Hee's closest competitor is Ha Ji Won (Miracle on 1st Street).

source http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

thanks for the update!!!! i hope the final tally will show a rae-kth result :wub::D

regarding the "showing of love to DH..."

RAE is to KTH as DH is to MINE :lol: :lol: well, since i dont think i have a heart to steal RAE from KTH :lol: