Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

beary, you are really on top of things... dang, I forgot my password to go to the KTH home of the angels board...

Guest istatowin

I'm liking the new sexy clothes that Tae Hee is wearing in her new CF with Kang Dong Won. I like how she's sexy without trying so hard... she's classy sexy!!!

haha! i like how u described her :D

She is very smart.I think her smile was beautiful.

alo famous five! welcome to our thread :)

very smart, very pretty! :)

Guest istatowin

another wally from showwallpaper

006383.jpg

cr: ¤ÅѺ¤ÔÁáµÎÕ

sorry to have kept you waiting.. the english translation is now available at HOME

just a reminder that you need to be a registered member before you can access it...

aww! love reading it sis beary :D love her thoughts! :)

Guest badhairday

So, I just finished watching Love Story in Harvard and I'm in a KTH high... the drama was pretty good. I like that the dialogue was mature. I also think it's funny how Rae Won's character is always thinking about getting Soo-In in bed... but who can blame him... she looks gorgeous in the series. Tae Hee looks the prettiest in this series, I love her smile and she sure smile a lot in this series compared to Gumiho and STH.

Anyway, an overall enjoyable series. It's not my fave Kdrama of all time, (still nothing can beat All About Eve) but it's definitely somewhere up there in my top 10 fave list. Gumiho is still my favorite Tae Hee drama, even though she performs better in LSIH. I just love Gumiho because it's so different and unique. It's a hidden gem to me.

Guest istatowin

^hahaha badhairday! the masterpiece k-drama for me is daejanggeum but LSIH obviously is my personal fave drama of all time :lol:

actually, LSIH is all about love, career, and principle or the fundamentals the characters hav and how those affect their decisions...this is the very reality we are facing in our everyday life, too...with all the simplicity and complexity, LSIH is the series for me... :)

KTH is also amazing as soo-in!!! she's my most fave LSIH charcater :D

Guest istatowin

alo lil brat! :)

another wally by forbidden of showwallpaper

006385.jpg

and another one by forbidden@showwallpaper:

006387.jpg

Guest KhmerGuy231

So, I just finished watching Love Story in Harvard and I'm in a KTH high... the drama was pretty good. I like that the dialogue was mature. I also think it's funny how Rae Won's character is always thinking about getting Soo-In in bed... but who can blame him... she looks gorgeous in the series. Tae Hee looks the prettiest in this series, I love her smile and she sure smile a lot in this series compared to Gumiho and STH.

Anyway, an overall enjoyable series. It's not my fave Kdrama of all time, (still nothing can beat All About Eve) but it's definitely somewhere up there in my top 10 fave list. Gumiho is still my favorite Tae Hee drama, even though she performs better in LSIH. I just love Gumiho because it's so different and unique. It's a hidden gem to me.

Wow, I really disliked Gumiho. The tacky fighting and noises got to me. lol. And I bought that movie too! AGH! :crazy:

I still can't find a subbed version of LSIH. -_-...

Anyhow, just wondering... What ever happened to the movie, "The Restless"?

Guest badhairday

Wow, I really disliked Gumiho. The tacky fighting and noises got to me. lol. And I bought that movie too! AGH! :crazy:

I still can't find a subbed version of LSIH. -_-...

Anyhow, just wondering... What ever happened to the movie, "The Restless"?

It's funny because all my friend think that I have weird taste too. I like to go against popular opinion.

Istatowin: Dae Jang Geum is my 2nd all time fave korean drama! Right now, I'm also addicted to Jumong... it's showing on the AZN channel here in the US!

Guest fivemagic

It's funny because all my friend think that I have weird taste too. I like to go against popular opinion.

Istatowin: Dae Jang Geum is my 2nd all time fave korean drama! Right now, I'm also addicted to Jumong... it's showing on the AZN channel here in the US!

Hey badhairday,

I love LSIH........it's one of my top 10 fav drama to watch. I love the chemistry of KRW and KTH.......they are an awesome on-screen couple and the way KRW kisses KTH is just sooooooooooooo flamin' hot and sweet. I am so addicted LSIH, and the English subtitle is really, really good.

Jumong is showing on the AZN channel and I really liked it too.........what part of US are you? Glad to see and know that you live in the US too. I live in Northern California in the state of Sacramento.

Guest tokio

Hey guys, havent much posted in here for a bit but i want to thank Beary dearie along with istatowin dearie for the pics, and i hope to hear more news of KTH and hopefully her next project. im eagerly waiting for it, hehhehe

Guest AlecRuby

Wow, KTH and all the mucho guapo men are on fire. They look extremely cool and sexy. Hope to see Kang dong wan and KtH ad soon!!!

Guest mishybear

hey guys! ive been a kim tae hee fan for a while now, but im new to the thread.

i love her. shes such a good actress, and she is so pretty!

im so jealous of her. lol

i also think she has a great personality!

yay for kim tae hee

Guest badhairday

Hey badhairday,

I love LSIH........it's one of my top 10 fav drama to watch. I love the chemistry of KRW and KTH.......they are an awesome on-screen couple and the way KRW kisses KTH is just sooooooooooooo flamin' hot and sweet. I am so addicted LSIH, and the English subtitle is really, really good.

Jumong is showing on the AZN channel and I really liked it too.........what part of US are you? Glad to see and know that you live in the US too. I live in Northern California in the state of Sacramento.

Hi fivemagic,

I live in Oakland... yah, not the best of places to live, but I like the diversity and the fact that I can purchase many korean series at an afforadable price in chinatown!! Gosh, you're only 1.5 hours away. My sister lives in the Sacramento area, well, she actually lives in Elk Grove... but same thing.

I'm glad that I watched LSIH.. all my friends were like telling me to stay away from LSIH because they think it's draggy and stuff. My interest is so different from theirs and it drives them crazy sometimes....hehehe.

Guest fivemagic

Hi fivemagic,

I live in Oakland... yah, not the best of places to live, but I like the diversity and the fact that I can purchase many korean series at an afforadable price in chinatown!! Gosh, you're only 1.5 hours away. My sister lives in the Sacramento area, well, she actually lives in Elk Grove... but same thing.

I'm glad that I watched LSIH.. all my friends were like telling me to stay away from LSIH because they think it's draggy and stuff. My interest is so different from theirs and it drives them crazy sometimes....hehehe.

Hey badhairday,

WOW! You live in Oakland......yeah, you are not too far from me. I am glad to have you here on this thread. Yeah, Elk Grove is not too far from me, but I know where it is. I am very pleased to know and have you here. I know of one good place to buy korean dramas, but that place has some good english and some bad english subtitles, so sometimes it's really hard to find a good one with good english sub.