Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest kayana20

Aww that was nice of Kim to send such a heartfelt message. Many people understand it is hard for people alone on the holidays and without family. :wub: :wub: Saju and all angels merry xmas and have a wonderful day. I hope KIm and the Mp cast are going to have the same as well.

Guest freeminded1430278377

I agree with kayana, I think KTH wants to further her career before settling down. She is one of the prettiest actresses in Korea so I am sure a lot of guys are lining up hoping to court her. In a way I hope she will be able to find her other half soon in a way I kind of don't because it seems like most Korean actresses who are married will retire from the limelight unlike Hollywood actresses.

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday!

Guest cofioca

candycane2.gifI wanna greet my beloved Hee and chingus a MERRY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!

5290202555_2d4d2377e0_b.jpg

5290867648_57611d9293_z.jpg

I'm not good in making artworks but from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a joyful Christmas celebration! :) HUGSSS!!

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Allkpop December 25, 2010

“My Princess” cast spends their Christmas on-set

12434009.jpg

The cast for the upcoming drama, “My Princess“, will be spending Christmas together on the set.

Pictures and video footage were uploaded onto the drama’s me2day and Cyworld fanclubs, through which fans were able to see how their favorite stars brought a new meaning to the word, “multi-tasking”.

Song Seung Hun, who plays the crabby but romantic ‘Hae Young’, was seen giving Christmas greetings while concentrating on his script. The sassy princess-to-be, Kim Tae Hee, handed autographs to her fans while monitoring her acting off-screen.

65340658.jpg

Park Ye Jin and Ryu Soo Young, who play as Kim Tae Hee’s rival and crush respectively, warmed up the set’s atmosphere with their close friendship, which dates back six years.

Producers revealed, “The four main characters of ‘My Princess’ gave up their sweet vacation for their tight schedules. They’re very determined to perfect everything, as the drama awaits its debut in January.  We are continuing to work on expressing the different charms of all four characters.

Check out the video below from the set of “My Princess”!

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Source: JoongAng via Nate

Written by VitalSign @ Allkpop

'My Princess' Kim Tae-Hee, "I was worried if I would match a lovely character"

December 23, 2010

26258_1.jpg

Kim Tae-Hee in the new MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama 'My Princess' makes her comeback in home theaters with a cute and lovely character. Kim Tae-Hee has a role of Lee Seol, a thrifty college student who suddenly changed into a princess. Lee Seol is a strong character who pays her tuition and her cost of living, but also a bright one and a character true to her feelings.

Kim Tae-Hee said, "Lee Seol and I are the opposites. Usually, I talk very slowly, and listen more often to other people, but Lee Seol is talkative and expresses her feelings freely, singing and dancing anywhere. But I was envy of Lee Seol's personality that is different from mine." However, Kim Tae-Hee revealed, "I decided to film the drama because I was envy of Lee Seol who is true to her feelings different from me, and because she was lovely." "I was also worried if Lee Seol's bright and lovely image would match me when I first read the script, but I believe that there is a lovely image inside me as well like Lee Seol", said Kim Tae-Hee.

Concerning her partnership with Song Seung-Hun, she stated, "He always think about others and makes me film in ease. Although this is our first partnership, I can act naturally because he is gentle and caring." Kim Tae-Hee further said, "I practiced acting for this drama by watching 3 or 4 romantic comedy dramas and films everyday for 2 or 3 months," "I will show you the charismatic qualities of 'Lee Seol' through Kim Tae-Hee's style that you would not have experienced in other romantic comedies."

'My Princess' is a romantic comedy drama dealing with the only heir of a wealthy company, Park Hae-Young (Song Seung-Hun), and Lee Seol (Kim Tae-Hee)ㅡ a thrifty college student who became a princess overnight, and it will be released on Jan 5.

Source: Innolife via TSH

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Asiae December 27, 2010

'My Princess' Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee, a loving couple pose 'look like lovers'

'마프' 송승헌-김태희, 다정한 커플 포즈 '연인 같네'

13467580.jpg

[sports Today gojaewan News] MBC new drama 'My Princess' (a play, directed gwonseokjang sil, gangdaeseon) of the 'royal couples', a diplomat who played bakhaeyoung Song Seung Hun and the princess 'relocation' Kim Tae-hee of the station was open, friendly couples images .

[스포츠투데이 고재완 기자]MBC 새 수목드라마 '마이 프린세스'(극본 장영실·연출 권석장, 강대선)의 ‘황실커플’, 외교관 박해영 역을 맡은 송승헌과 공주 ‘이설’ 역의 김태희의 다정한 커플 이미지가 공개됐다.

The first broadcast is scheduled on January 5 next year 'My Princess' sole heir of a leading conglomerate bakhaeyoung (Song Seung min) and jjansun college women as a princess in the overnight relocation (Kim Tae min) containing the clumsy love story is a romantic comedy.

내년 1월 5일 첫 방송 예정인 '마이 프린세스'는 최고 재벌기업의 유일한 후계자 박해영(송승헌 분)과 짠순이 여대생에서 하루아침에 공주가 된 이설(김태희 분)의 좌충우돌 사랑이야기를 담은 로맨틱 코미디물이다.

Published 27 days 'My Princess' publicity photos in order to revive the feeling of romantic drama Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee's happy faces and loving couples to pose a lovely image of two characters have to focus on representation.

27일 공개된 '마이 프린세스' 홍보 사진은 드라마의 로맨틱한 느낌을 살리기 위해 송승헌 - 김태희의 행복한 표정과 다정한 커플 포즈로 두 캐릭터의 사랑스러운 이미지를 중점적으로 표현했다.

After her debut in this romantic comedy, especially the first piece of the handsome, Song Seung Hun, and Kim Tae-hee has launched looks lovely filled with charming photo area together with the perfect couple's affectionate pose for pictures in progress, all of the staff happy enough to smile in a warm atmosphere was conducted.

27일 공개된 '마이 프린세스' 홍보 사진은 드라마의 로맨틱한 느낌을 살리기 위해 송승헌 - 김태희의 행복한 표정과 다정한 커플 포즈로 두 캐릭터의 사랑스러운 이미지를 중점적으로 표현했다.

33018036.jpg

'My Princess' first time since her debut in this romantic comedy that Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee cute female college students to show a new look, 'Queen' on the tube after about one year after returning Haptic, such as umbilical ryusuyoung eve of the first return expectations for the work appeared to have amplifying.

The mid-ship wooin adapting yisunjae, been casting Lim ye jin, 'pasta' in the gwonseokjang PD yeonchulryeok and 'Lovers',' lovers' series' team of writers was a sil pilryeok flawless romantic power that is drawing attention to show.

또 연기파 중견배우인 이순재, 임예진이 캐스팅됐고, '파스타'의 권석장PD의 연출력과 '온에어', '연인' 시리즈의 작가팀이었던 장영실 작가의 필력이 막강 로맨틱 파워를 보여줄 것으로 관심을 끌고 있다. v

Source: Asia Economy

newspaper.gif News Translation from Allkpop December 27, 2010

Imperial portraits of Kim Tae Hee & Song Seung Hun revealed!

98218408.jpg

Imperial portraits of Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun were unveiled on December 27th as a preview for MBC’s upcoming drama, “My Princess“.

The portraits focused on bringing out the feel of a lush royal romance, as exemplified by Kim Tae Hee’s wide smile and Song Seung Hun’s suave posing.

Despite it being the first romantic comedy drama for both of them, staff expressed their surprise over how quickly the two got into character to deliver a perfect couple photoshoot.

“My Princess” will air next year on January 5th.

98841541.jpg

Source: Asia Today via Nate

NOTE: Second set of photos are enlarged ones from iMBC

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone and all MP fans!:w00t:

How's everyone's Christmas holiday!  Hope everyone had a safe and happy one this year!:D

I am so happy to be here again after a couple days of rest and the XMAS holiday is now officially OVER... but we have the NEW YEARS to look forward to and it's coming up just around the corner...:) advance HAPPY NEW YEARS to all MP fans and angels around the world... whereevery you all may be, wishing each and every angel a happy and glorious new year for 2011.

Many wonderful and lovely 'THANKS' to Soju and everyone for keeping this thread alive and kickin'... thanks bunches for the updated news, articles and translations...:lol: I  really appreciated all the wonderful efforts... my many thanks to all.

SOJU, OMG! I LOVE THESE TWO NEW PICS OF PARK HAE YOUNG AND PRINCESS LEE SEOL!! (ALREADY SAVED THEM)THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE TOGETHER PICTURED LIKE THIS... I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEIR LOVING PAIRINGS... ONCE AGAIN, MY EYES ARE GLUED TO MY PC... HAHAHA... LOVE THEM SO MUCH... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY PRINCESS LEE SEOL AND DIPLOMAT HAE YOUNG.:P :P

Guest cofioca

Welcome back, Five! ;)

~Watermark Photos from iMBC~

11131500.jpg

96992641.jpg

~Screencaps from a show in which KTH was recently featured:

31037215.jpg

34406175.jpg

10515357.jpg

72944886.jpg

20915565.jpg

20812617.jpg'

-Credit to KTH DC-

~A capture from the Christmas BTS VDO

57798556.jpg

-Credit to KTH DC-

Guest cofioca

~Hee ranked first in a recent Chinese survey

Kim Tae-hee, '中' China's Korean Drama Beauty Star No. 1

김태희, ‘中 한국 드라마 미녀스타’ 1위

December 27, 2010

2010122701032730302002_b.jpg

Actors Kim Tae Hee Chinese in Korea Drama voted on a beautiful star.

배우 김태희가 중국에서 한국 드라마 미녀스타 1위에 뽑혔다.

Xinhua News Agency's Internet site sinhwamang (新华网) and "Kim Tae-hee from South Korea a rare natural beauty as a top 10 beautiful rose "and" drama 'Heaven's Stairs 'beautiful in appearance, with many of these impressive sikyeotgo 'Love Story in Harvard 'as an intellectual prank seureowoomyeonseo smoke even possible , "he said.

신화통신의 인터넷 사이트 신화망(新華網)은 “김태희는 한국에서 보기드문 자연미인으로 10대 미녀 1위에 올랐다”며 “드라마 ‘천국의 계단’에서 아름다운 외모로 많은 이들을 감동시켰고 ‘러브스토리 인 하버드’에서처럼 장난스러우면서 지적인 연기도 가능하다”고 보도했다.

Song Hye-gyo 2 on the right about the "drama Autumn Fairy Tale 'self showed through the viewers' tears' Full House 'after the overweight, liposuction, and later , but the plastic was not very beautiful, "perpetually.

2위에 오른 송혜교에 대해서는 “드라마 ‘가을동화’를 통해 시청자들의 눈물을 자아냈으며 ‘풀하우스’이후 살이 쪄 지방흡입을 하기는 했지만 성형하지 않았고 아주 아름답다”고 평했다.

In addition, 3rd place Lee Da-hae, Yoon Eun-hye, including four place respectively.

이밖에 3위는 이다해, 4위는 윤은혜 등의 순이었다.

Source: Munhwa

Guest fivemagic

:w00t:  Thanks bunches Soju for all the wonderful articles and translations!  Much appreciated my chingu.  As usual, I am happy as always to come and see all the MP updates and news.  Soju, my chingu, thanks for your warm welcome back greeting.

WOWZERS! Thanks so much for these beautiful PHY and Princess LS photos!  Really love their sweet photos (hahaha, I have saved them all) -- THANKS BUNCHES MY CHINGU! YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY AND I AM SMILING WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE! :D :P

Guest kayana20

Lol the picture of her over the stick body was hilarious? Some people are so dedicated in their love for Kim tae Hee. I wonder if it puts a smile on her face while she loves? I also wanna no why they always put Kim tae hee and SHG up against each other. Both are beautiful in their own and way and neither is fat. :wub: :wub: . i also should just read what five says so I can learn to keep this thread bumped up. She always just expresses it so fluently and cute. Thanks Soju you got me cracking up and excited. I haven;t taken any pictures. i want the regular day pictures which won;t come till the drama starts. Which is almost here yay!

Guest fivemagic

Lol the picture of her over the stick body was hilarious? Some people are so dedicated in their love for Kim tae Hee. I wonder if it puts a smile on her face while she loves? I also wanna no why they always put Kim tae hee and SHG up against each other. Both are beautiful in their own and way and neither is fat.  :wub: :wub:  . i also should just read what five says so I can learn to keep this thread bumped up. She always just expresses it so fluently and cute. Thanks Soju you got me cracking up and excited. I haven;t taken any pictures. i want  the regular day pictures which won;t come till the drama starts. Which is almost here yay!

Oh Kayana, you are too cute with your post... I am enjoying reading your comments and *blushing* hearing that you think my words are cute. *runs to hide*

I agreed with you that people always compared KTH and SHK against each other.  I don't know why that is always the case.  YES, they are both beautiful actresses in their very own way, they are definitely not FAT, but they are probably about the same height... maybe people are comparing them in terms of height?? Hmmm...

I certainly can not wait for MP to air... January 5th is almost here... a few more days to go... MP fighting all the way... all the way!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to TSH (many thanks)

http://news.nate.com.../20101228n09559

1월 맞불 '마프'vs'싸인'..장외 신경전 '후끈'

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2010-12-28 11:44

Starring Song Seung Heon Kim Tae Hee 'My Princess' and starring PSY 'sign' first broadcast on January 5 will start at the same time.

Each having a press conference the same day, even at the same time to hold the press conference schedule is also attracting attention.

'My Princess' comes on 3 January 14:00 at Lotte Hotel in Seoul, 'Sign' at 2pm the same day... Feeling tense war of nerves....

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Allkpop December 28, 2010

Kim Tae Hee seeks to ditch her ‘doll-like’ image for “My Princess”

35043512.jpg

I’m no longer a doll!“, declared actress Kim Tae Hee.

Always  known for her glamorous doll-like image, the actress recently underwent  an extreme transformation for her ’stingy college student’ role in  MBC’s ”My Princess“. She was determined to ‘break her image’ for the sake of the character.

Many  expressed their surprise whenever they saw her approaching staff  members to pull cute ‘aegyo‘ moves on them. She even gave fans the  opportunity to take pictures of her rolling around with the dogs on set.

Producers expressed, “Kim  Tae Hee has been expressing the role of ‘Lee Seol’ extremely well, and  unlike the Hallyu star that she is, she is very courteous towards the  fans that visit the set and to other staff members.

Kim Tae Hee had given warm jackets to the staff on set, who often had to work in the freezing cold.

MBC’s upcoming romantic comedy will air its pilot episode on January 5th.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Guest cofioca

mailbox.gif MP Updates via TSH - MP LEADS' ME2DAY ACCOUNTS OPENED!

SSH: http://me2day.net/storms09

KTH: http://me2day.net/tommy_mp

PYJ: http://me2day.net/rose-0105

RSY: http://me2day.net/sienaroll

~from SSH's me2day:

15000789.png http://me2day.net/storms09

2010/12/28 #17:01:56

마프 촬영중~강화도의 어느 교회에서~울 이설 공주님과ㅎㅎ

MP shooting~ at the church at Kanghwa-do~ with princess Lee Seol hehe

17180236.jpg

(TSH noted in the second photo, HeonHee might be holding script for Episode 4 ^_^)

mailbox.gif MP Filming Update via TSH - SOME TRIVIAS ON THE SCRIPT'S PROGRESS

if this info is true, then they're real good spoilers^^

source: dc ssh

翻译: m2l7tw

這位看過劇本的人說MP從開始到第3集完全是暴風般的展開

本身故事設定就是具漫畫性 台詞貌似很給力

偶而會有那種連珠炮似的多到連喘氣都沒法的時候

演員們要是完全消化 演起來是相當有趣的

主要是諷刺文化財產跟財閥的大韓政治

The poster seemed to have read the script.

Said from starting up to Ep 3, its progress is completely storm-like.

The story setting is comical and lines are forceful.

Occasionally there is a barrage of words with almost no breathing space.

If the actors digest it completely, the acting will be very interesting.

It's mainly sarcasm on cultural property, chaebol and Korea politics.

SH那個角色就像所想的一樣符合像秘密花園裡小玄子那種白馬王子般的人物,不過多情多感

金mm的角色很大剌剌的 或許跟他的外表有差距 (金mm的部分就是最近新聞裡提的 她第一次嘗試這麼可愛的角色 很努力想表現好....)

藝真的部分 也是最近新聞裡提到他的角色是典型為野心而狂的惡女,不過不光厲害,也很冷酷

柳G的教授一角很新鮮.要第3集後才會出現.跟學生李雪的對話台詞 有緊張也有樂趣的部分 會讓人感興趣

SH's character is somewhat like HB in Secret Garden, a prince-charming figure but with passion.

KTH's character is someone very casual, probably very different from her appearance (KTH said in the news her first time challenging a cute figure ....)

PYJ as mentioned in recent news, a typical ambitious femme fatale, not only is she powerful, also very cold-hearted.

RSY's professor role is very fresh. Will only appear at Ep 3. His dialogues with LS are both tense and fun. Will be interesting.

----

Thanks to TSH for this update. ^^

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from KW News December 29, 2010

'My Princess' Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee, the tears of the 'sweet embrace'... What happened to two people?

‘마이 프린세스’송승헌-김태희, 눈물의‘달달 포옹’…두 사람에게 무슨 일이?

75006397.jpg

77640636.jpg

'My Princess' Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee had the first embrace in tears daldalhan.

‘마이 프린세스’ 송승헌과 김태희가 눈물 속에 달달한 첫 포옹을 가졌다.

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee from the coming January 5 broadcast on MBC drama 'My Princess' (a play-sil, director gwonseokjang, gangdaeseon / Production jejakdan curtain call), the only heir of the largest conglomerate companies and diplomats bakhaeyoung jjandolyi station overnight in female college students Conversely, the relocation of Princess focuses breathing.

송승헌과 김태희는 오는 1월 5일부터 방영될 MBC 수목드라마 ‘마이 프린세스’(극본 장영실, 연출 권석장, 강대선 /제작 커튼콜 제작단)에서 최대 재벌기업의 유일한 후계자이자, 외교관 박해영 역과 짠돌이 여대생에서 하루아침에 공주가 되는 이설 역으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

Relocation of the two day shoot, dynamic (yisunjae) from the fact that his royal princess of the Republic of Korea have been waiting for the news and ohmaebulmang can not see his father again after hearing the story is a scene in forth. Relocation saw how sad the haeyoung (Song Seung Hun) This warak hold her up while two men will be the first to embrace.

이 날 촬영은 이설이 동재(이순재)로부터 자신이 사실은 대한민국 황실의 공주라는 소식과 오매불망 기다려왔던 아버지를 다시 볼 수 없다는 이야기를 듣게 된 후 오열하는 장면이다. 안타까운 이설의 모습을 지켜본 해영(송승헌)이 와락 그녀를 안아 위로하면서 두 사람은 첫 포옹을 하게 된다.

Relocation of crying, especially what to do while watching the two haeyoung warak hugs her in scenes exert Song Seung-down back door was a manly charisma. Kkachilhagiman relocation was still in front of a warm and romantic haeyoung confirmed that the original girlfriend to the counting sageonin. The two men shot today in the freezing cold weather, despite more than 10 degrees and professional spirit of swagger poongsin finished safely in tears.

특 히 이설의 우는 모습을 지켜본 해영이 어쩔 줄 몰라하다가 그녀를 와락 안아주는 장면에서는 송승헌다운 남자다운 카리스마를 발휘했다는 후문. 이설 앞에서 계속 까칠하기만 했던 해영이 본래는 따뜻하고 로맨틱한 남자임을 확인시켜준 사건인 셈. 이날 촬영에서 두 사람은 영하 10도를 넘는 추운 날씨에도 불구하고 프로다운 근성을 뽐내며 눈물의 포옹신을 무사히 마쳤다.

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee couples' My Princess' from the time of casting 'eye clean couples' visual harmony of illusion' attention even before the evaluation is driving a glorified TV. Instead of two people look so tudakgeorineun tears and a warm hug of comfort even more pleasant surprise is bound to the scene.

송승헌과 김태희 커플은 ‘마이프린세스’ 캐스팅 당시부터 ‘안구정화커플’ ‘환상의 비주얼 조화’ 라는 평가를 얻으며 방송 전부터 화제를 몰고 있다. 때문에 두 사람의 투닥거리는 모습 대신 눈물과 위로의 따뜻한 포옹장면은 더욱 반가울 수밖에 없다.

Publisher jejakdan side curtain call "for the meantime been treating relocation haeyoung cheonbangjichuk jjandolyi only two female college students hurt in relocation to see the first scene is important," said "change the relationship between two people is a turning point," he said.

제작사 커튼콜 제작단 측은 “그동안 천방지축 짠돌이 여대생으로만 이설을 대했던 해영이 이설의 상처를 처음으로 보게 되는 중요한 장면”이라며 “두 사람의 관계가 변하게 되는 전환점이 된다”고 밝혔다.

The 'My Princess' sole heir of a leading conglomerate bakhaeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and jjansun college women as a princess in the overnight relocation (Kim Tae-hee), containing the clumsy romantic comedy drama love story. Beautiful piece of perfect beauty and Song Seung Heon Kim Tae-hee, called a sweet until now been introduced and were scheduled to show the wrong man appeal has raised greater expectations.

한 편 ‘마이 프린세스’는 최고 재벌기업의 유일한 후계자 박해영(송승헌)과 짠순이 여대생에서 하루아침에 공주가 된 이설(김태희)의 좌충우돌 사랑이야기를 담은 로맨틱 코미디 드라마. 완벽한 조각 미남 미녀로 불리는 송승헌과 김태희가 지금까지는 선보인 바 없는 달달하고 엉뚱한 인간적인 매력을 보여줄 예정이어서 더욱 큰 기대를 낳고 있다.

Source: KW News

camera.gif iMBC Photos

46143844.jpg

60876674.jpg

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Kpop Live December 22, 2010

Kim Tae Hee is a Princess

89628140.jpg

It looks like there's more to the dress that Kim Tae Hee is wearing.

Recently, Kim Tae Hee has been working with Song Seung Hun, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Soo Young and many others for MBC‘s new drama My Princess' poster. At the time, Kim Tae Hee wore a dress that slightly showed her collar bone and created a graceful look. But, if you looked at the dress from the back, you can see that most of her back is bare. These undisclosed cuts were revealed through the MBC blog. In these undisclosed photos, you can see the fun side of these actors and the behind cut which gives a fresh and fun photo. Out of all these photos, the photo of Kim Tae Hee with different facial expressions and posing different poses can be seen and it shows how hard she's working. You can also see her wrapped in a checkered blanket and it makes you feel somewhat a bit closer to her.

37871437.jpg

One of the staff said "Truthfully, no matter what angles you shoot Kim Tae Hee from, everything comes out great. Also, with the hallyu star, Song Seung Hun, the photo shoot seems more like a fan paparazzi and I think this will help promote the drama."

Kim Tae Hee's acting skills in Iris surprised many and with this new drama coming up, fans will be able to see her act a bit clumsy. Although the teaser was already released, netizens were excited when they saw

Kim Tae Hee Girls Generation's Hoot and the scene of Song Seung Hun showing his abs and Kim Tae Hee acting like she's surprised.

Another staff said "Like On Air's Song Yoon Ah or Secret Garden's Kim Sa Rang, these actors 'over-acted' right from the beginning but this was all part of their plan. Like these two characters, Kim Tae Hee's character is similar to them. At first, we thought the role would be too awkward for Kim Tae Hee because she has a different image than the character. But once she got into character, it was as if she was the character and was able to show great acting skills and everyone was happy to see her succeed in it."

28273767.jpg

My Princess is a story of a stingy college student as she becomes a princess and has to deal with a harsh and rich diplomat named Park Hae Young. It tells the story of these two different characters and how their love unfolds. The first episode will air on January 5th.

24631384.jpg

43603362.jpg

12094028.jpg

86361660.jpg

48435794.jpg

Source: news.naver.com

Translation: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

Source: Kpop Live

Guest cofioca

[My Princess iMBC Homepage] MAIN CHARACTERS

5183804387_81a4686496_m.jpghttp://www.imbc.com/...cast/index.html

5303327207_e304ef3919_m.jpg

Lee Seol 이설

5303319361_5fcbe05ff3_z.jpg

-credit to imbc & reposted from TSH-

I think this is a good sign that we'll be seeing the posters in a little while. :)

[My Princess iMBC Homepage] Press Conference Announcement VDO

WATCH at

5303892772_fb885a9ef3_m.jpghttp://v.youku.com/v...MzMTMxNDQ4.html

-credit to iMBC & MP Baidu-

[MP Filming Photo- Unofficial] Lee Seol and the Foreign Princess

80943505.jpg

-credit to DC-

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Sports Khan December 30, 2010

Kim Tae-hee, 'jjansun two sets of four kinds of salrimbeop'

김태희, ‘짠순이 살림법 4종 세트’

13213761.jpg

Kim Tae-hee verse abdominal pain 'jjansun two sets of four kinds of salrimbeop unveiled.

김태희가 요절복통 ‘짠순이 살림법 4종 세트’를 공개했다.

Kim Tae-hee and MBC sumokgeuk 'My Princess' in the College Students in the cheonbangjichuk jjansun overnight relocation of the Republic of Korea is the princess of the imperial family starred.

김태희는 MBC 수목극 ‘마이 프린세스’에서 천방지축 짠순이 여대생에서 하루아침에 대한민국 황실의 공주가 되는 이설 역을 맡았다. 

The Set of Four Kinds of Public salrimbeop Mother of ares pole which is operated by B & B Guests Find Haeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and Special Services. Wipe Clean sweep Nicely out throughout The House, as well as The Meat is Burning. And only for the special bath-time haeyoung neunda everything ready to.

이번에 공개된 살림법 4종 세트는 극 중 엄마가 운영하는 펜션을 찾아 온 손님 해영(송승헌)을 위한 특별 서비스. 능숙하게 집안 곳곳을 쓸고 닦고 청소를 하는 것은 물론 고기를 굽기도 한다. 또 해영만을 위한 특별한 목욕 타임까지 준비해놓는다.

But Kim Tae-Hee's salrimbeop are Hidden in The Secret Strategy. Pensions in The Restaurant that There is Around 50,000 won by selling The Meat to The full Recipe and Keep IT at Your navel Haeyoung Ingenious Ways to CREATE some Very Special Rates with The know- how is just that.

하지만 김태희의 살림법에는 비밀 전략이 숨겨져 있다. 펜션 주위에 식당이 없다는 점을 이용한 5만 원짜리 고기 정식을 팔기 비법과 해영을 배꼽 잡게 만드는 기발한 방법으로 특별 요금을 받아내는 노하우가 바로 그것이다.

Kim Tae-hee and grilling, steaming, washing, writing a character neungcheongseureopge cheonbangjichuk heodanggongjuui crossovering digestive jjansun college women to see the station completely binguidoen have made the set is said to laughter.

김태희는 굽고, 찌고, 닦고, 쓰는 천방지축 허당공주의 캐릭터를 능청스럽게 소화해내며 짠순이 여대생 역에 완벽 빙의된 모습으로 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만들었다는 후문이.

'Iris' in a long time since the drama of Kim Tae-hee to return to acting hot passion than ever. Kim Tae-hee a "if the money would be jumping at random jjansun college women can not hate, but never a lovely character , "said" rather than acting as relocation 'jjansun two salrimbeop', Fe are learning, "he said.

‘아이리스’ 이후 오랜만의 드라마 복귀에 김태희의 연기열정이 그 어느 때보다 뜨거운 상태. 김태희는 “돈이 되는 것이라면 닥치는 대로 뛰어드는 짠순이 여대생이지만 절대 미워할 수 없는 사랑스러운 캐릭터”라며 “이설 역할을 하면서 오히려 ‘짠순이 살림법’을 톡톡히 배우고 있다”고 전했다.

The producers of "old Dan was innocent, and can forget about Kim Tae-hee. Relocation of some one hundred million seureopjiman delightful role seems to be digested, "said" Kim Tae-hee look forward to a variety of different attractions, "he said.

제작진은 “기존의 단아하고 청순했던 김태희는 잊어도 좋다. 다소 억척스럽지만 유쾌한 이설 역을 잘 소화해내고 있다”며 “다양한 매력의 김태희를 기대해 달라”고 전했다.

Jjansun from the College Students from Republic of Korea Kim Tae-hee of the imperial princess of different acting roles in the viewers' expectations are rising.

짠순이 여대생부터 대한민국 황실의 공주역할까지 김태희의 색다른 연기 변신에 시청자들의 기대가 높아지고 있다.

75653691.jpg

78387142.jpg

74846957.jpg

Source: Sports Khan