All About Languages

Guest HobbyManiac

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehytee7

i can speak english and tagalog fluently.. then chinese mandarin.. a bit of hookien.. basics of spanish ( im still learning the language )

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

im fluent in both korean and english...

and im a beginner in spanish =)

mi skills de espanol es no bueno.

ahaha my poor spanglish :xx

i think i replied to a topic like this a long time ago lol

fluent: english, cantonese

conversational: japanese

wanting to learn in the near future: korean

I'm so horrible at speaking in different langauges, but listening and writing is a different story. I'm much better at listening and writing in different languages. xD !

I'm completely fluent in English, and I'm almost practically fluent in Cambodian. I'm in my second year of French, so I'm not fluent but if you say something in French, I'm most likely to understand. :3 Hopefully, anyway. Hahah. XD My French teacher sometimes teaches the whole class period in French. =__=; So I'm almost used to her accent and what she says. I'm in my first year of Latin. My pronunciation is pretty good. X) But I am definitely not fluent. I understand some Spanish and Italian, though I don't study those languages. :\ It's because of my studies in French and Latin and my Spanish friends. ;x I am so limited in Thai when I speak, but I can understand somewhat of what people say. The same goes for the Vietnamese language. Um, it's been almost a year of self-teaching myself Korean. XDD Haha. It feels so pathetic. I can write full basic sentences and complex ones if I have my notes with me. My comprehension is pretty weak but I guess I can try to guess what people say. Ahah. [: I can say basic things in Korean. Later this year and or next year, I am planning on studying Spanish and possibly Japanese, which means more self-teaching. Rawr. XD

I have this thing with languages. :x Haha. I love learning. O:

Guest Froxie_Proxie

French

English

Spanish---I understand it.

Creole

Italian---Learning it in school...pretty easy.

I want to learn korean,chinese and Japanese.

I WILL SUCCEED! :D

English (fluent)

Cantonese (fluent) / Mandarin (understanding/listening > speaking)

Vietnamese (fluent)

Japanese (semi-fluent... not too comfortable with the slangs and stuff LOL)

and slowly learning how to speak Korean (I can write and read though ^^)

Guest _obsession

english.

i take french in school, but it's not really getting to my head

i'm supposed to be fluent in tagalog/ilocano, but i never learned.

Guest perfectinvasions

Very limited French and Japanese (can formulate grammatically incorrect sentences), lots of cantonese, mandarin is worse than my french or Japanese, Korean worse than mandarin. lol and english.

Archived