Official Favorite/least Favorite Kdramas

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I have watched many interesting and nice Kdramas but I think my favourite 1 should be 'My Girl' . Which 1 is ur favourite ? Can share with us ?

Now it's HONG GIL DONG for sure. runner ups are MNIKSS, What happened in Bali and Sweet Spy( that was the first- I falled in love om spot).

Capital Scandal, it has everything, comedy, romance, suspense, action, historical.

runners up: Dalja's Spring, Before & After Plastic Surgery, Me Ri Dae Gu Attack & Defense Battle, Coffee Prince, Someday.

Guest pinkgreentea

Favorites:

Sang Doo, Let's go to School: Great acting, soundtrack and story. This one affected me so much emotionally.

Thank You: Again, wonderful in every way. The soundtrack still makes me tear up. Acting is superb.

My Girl: Entertaining and a nice love story.

Stairway to Heaven: Kwan Sang Woo was so good in this. He is perfect. The soundtrack and story was so emotional and so good. Loved it!

Coffee Prince: Different, entertaining, funny.

Disliked:

A love to kill: Didn't want the main characters to be together. It just seemed wrong. I thought that the whole story was pointless. The soundtrack is really good though.

Robbbers: It should have been good because I love Jang Hyuk and Lee da Hae but for some reason, it just didn't work. I just didn't care about the characters.

Overall Top

1. Winter Sonata || -29

2. Summer Scent || -19

3. Autumn Tale/Autumn in My Heart/Autumn Story || -12

Stairway to Heaven || -12

4. Love Story in Harvard || -11

Sad Sonata/Sad Love Story || -11

I was quite surprised with these results XD haha :) but then maybe some don't like it because of some factors like

SAD ENDINGS

haha XD

anyways...favorite dramas have to include:

My Girl

Full House

GOONG

1st shop of the Coffee Prince

Save the last dance for me

got losts more but too lazy to remember them haha XD

least favorite...if i have to give some..it would be..

My name is kim sam soon--I like it but sometimes i dont -__-. bipolar much? haha XD

Lovers in paris, Only you and Which star are you from.

Guest ChunnieBunnieLover

favourite

Goong

Coffee Prince

Unstoppable Marriage(drama)

hates..

Bad Love

Goong S

90 Days, Falling in Love days

i love funny dramas.. and Unstoppable Marriage is my favourite! hate the ending..but i love the drama very much!

i regret watching Bad Love..it's all thanks to Mr Soon-to-be-an-ajusshi KWON SANG WOO! it's was soo boring, i only watched it for the sake of seeing KSW acting..i just don't like sappy sad story..it's too boring! i'm okay with Autumn tale because that wasn't too boring..

Guest jhayanne_agassi

my favorite

what happened in bali-unique story,great actors,unforgettable and shocking ending :)

coffee prince-unforgettable drama

full house-funny...never been bored in this drama

autumn in my heart-i love wonbin and shg

B/A plastic surgery-this drama made me fall inlove with lee jin wook

the piano-i love how they make me cry in some of the scenes :tears:

my least favorite

sweet spy-i really don't get the story...its just :wacko:

air city-soooooo boring <_< ...i dunno but i always felt sleepy everytime i watch this drama and i did not have yet finish this(probably not)

bad love-definitely a bad drama

• 1 month later...
Guest litoxshortaii

Personally I have watched many interesting and nice Kdramas but I think my favourite 1 should be 'My Girl' . Which 1 is ur favourite ? Can share with us ?

i thought i wrote down my favorites but maybe not lol. mine are these three:

let's go to school sang doo

spring waltz

full house

honorary mentions to my girl and bad family. i really liked those but the three above are my top :)

but psst you people are supposed to list your top THREE favorites/least favorites!

awww.... not many people voted for The Devil, it was such an underrated and awesome drama with so many unexpected scenes :tears:

oh well, these are my top threes:

Favourite:

1. The Devil

2. Hong Gil Dong

3. Women of the Sun

Least Favourite:

1. Autumn Shower

2. Only You

3. Stained Glass

I actually want to add Smile Again in there also, because it is just as terrible as the other three. Basically the least favourites are ALL REALLY BAD, so there isn't an exact order for that one.

Guest Zealousy

Favourites:

1. Dae Jang Geum

2. Lawyers of Korea / I'm Sorry, I Love You (Its a tie, xP)

3. Hyena / Love Marriage (another tie.. hehe.)

Least:

1. Only You

2. Wonderful Life

3. Lovers in Paris (Wasn't that bad but it should have been shorter. + the other 'Lovers' dramas were better.)

Archived