Top 3 Best:

I'm Sorry I Love You

My Girl

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Since I love all the Hong sisters' dramas pretty much equally, I have to add:

Fantasy Couple

Top 3 Worst:

Witch Yoo Hee - yucko. never again.

Wonderful Life - pretty boring. but not too bad.

Autumn Tale - painfully draggy in the middle. but, again, not too bad.

Guest mama bear

well heres my top list!!!

BEST

full house

to marry a millionaire

hello miss/ hello baby

18 vs. 29

worst:

save the last dance for me (im sorry to the fans of this kseries..but i find it really boring..all i want is ryu soo young!)

autumn tale (dunno...i cried a lot but..i dont like crying a LOT! so i dont like it.)

Guest eleventwenty4

Favorite:

Dae Jang Geum

Full House

My Girl

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Really Really Like You

Autumn in my Heart

Least Favorite:

Stained Glass (I don't like the ending)

Favorite Drama

When Tears Show - this stars Kim Taewoo and Kim Ji Ho, its an old drama but its the first korean drama I fell in love with.

Goong - Who wouldnt love the Prince and Princess of Korea. I liked this drama coz it was different from the rest.

My Name is Kim Samsoon- I laughed alot in this drama. Its just so hilarious, Sun-ah and Hyun Bin did a great job!

Full House - my favorite couple, both are gorgeous and divine. They were a couple made in heaven. This drama is just too darn funny that all my sisters who usually don't watch kdramas ended up watching with me. :lol:

Hello! Miss - I liked Lee Da Hae in this drama. To add to Lee Ji Hoon's fun character this was a good one! Love the ending too. :P

Wonderful Life- The story about family, about hope and about love that was indeed possible after marriage. Beautiful story.

18 vs 29 - this drama is cute!

Dalja's Spring - very nice! So many lessons to be learned by just watching it.

Clouds Stairway- beautiful series. SDW is such gorgeous doctor here.

Least Favorite

Autumn Tale- too sad yet Wonbin was hawt

Save the last dance- I stopped watching in the middle of the story

Witch Yoo Hee- too predictable yet it had its fun moments, especially with Dennis Oh. The only reason I kept going was Kim Jung Hoon although i feel sad about his character.

My Girl- didn't like LDH character here.. too quirky.. and sometimes the acting is way over but junki is hawt.. :ph34r:

Guest stelz

Most faves:

- what happened in bali: i liked the story (greed&love) and the ending makes this kdrama a diff dish among the rest

- thank you: one of the best, if not THE BEST, dramas of 2007~ <3 bom,YS&angel ahjussi~~~

- misa: sigh. cried buckets on this one, even when the plot (a vengeful long-lost son with a bullet in his head) is quite weird~

- dalja's spring: dalja is such a character lots of girls can relate to & i <3 taebong~

- delightful girl choon hyang: one word - JAEHEE

- MNIKSS: too funny~~~

least faves:

- which star are you from: the plot was so bleah.

- witch yoo hee: messed up storyline

- wonderful life: i liked eugene and the lil kid... but this was quite blah as well.

- snow queen: ZzZzzZz.

- lovers in paris: i don't get the big deal abt this show.. not interesting & kje acts too cute/bimbo/stupid

Guest Shini

Fav:

Goong

Delightful girl choon hyang

MNIKSS (YAY)

Full House

Least fav

Spring waltz (Seriously...what were they thinking?)

My favourite...

1. Dae Jang Geum/Jewel in the Palace

addictive...best Kdrama I ever watch...

love the chemistry between Lee Young-Ae and Ji Jin-Hee - it was so sweet and cute...

educational - taught about korean food and medicine...

this film got the whole package...that is why I love it and became hook and addicted!!!

Other favorutie:

2. My Girl

3. Full House

4. Goong S

5. Goong

Least favourite...

have't watch much Kdrama....so can't comment

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gummonster

Most favorite:

Full House ( the best)

My Girl (very funny)

Which Star are you From

heaven's tree

Autumn Tale

Least favorite:

Goong ( i just can't stand it, so draggy, flat out boring. hate the cast too)

Guest summerlove

i dunno if these are in your list or not...but...

FAVORITE DRAMAS

1. super rookie - i love eric's acting and i love the ending SO much.

2. witch yoo-hee - i love the cast...thumbs up! =P but someone said the ending was bad...i haven't reached the ending yet.

3. my girl - nice ending...love it!! ^^

4. save your last dance for me - this drama made me like ji-sung. =D [and eugene more]

5. since we met - great cast, interesting storyline...thou' it might be predictable at times...but still...one of my favorites.

LEAST FAVORITE DRAMAS

1. be strong, geum soon - it is SO a long drama...and one that my mother is obsessed with, making me hate everyone in it...T___T

2. stained glass window - pretty draggy

3. summer scent - dislike the ending

4. winter sonata - plain boring

5. to marry a millionaire - right after the first episode, i stopped watching. =X

• 4 weeks later...
Guest makham

Favorite:

Wedding

MNIKSS

Full House

Thank you

Least Favorite:

Which star are you from

Stairway to heaven

Something about 1%

Sweet spy

Guest ldh-ldw lover

favourites:

BEST

MY GIRL!

sorry i love you!

full house!

least favourite:

Hello! miss ( i love lee da hae there but hate it because of lee ji hoon)

goong( seriously to draggy)

Guest roughmetal2

MOST FAVORITE: :)

1. MISA (I'm Sorry I Love You) - very engaging from start to finish. i'm not fond of tearjerkers but this one is an exception. it made me cry my heart out. kudos too to the great acting abilities of the stars particularly So Ji Sub and the lead actress (whose name slipped from my mind at this moment).

2. DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHUN HYANG - who can resist the lovable antics of Jae Hee? this movie is funny, sad, romantic. nicely done.

3. MY GIRL - made me laugh a lot. it doesn't hurt too that Lee Jun Ki is so hot.

4. GOONG - kinda dragging in some parts but the presence of Kim Jung Hoon made up for it.

SLIGHTLY FAVORITE: :mellow:

1. WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM - like the Won-Won couple. they look nice together. i enjoyed the drama in its entirety.

2. QUE SERA SERA - i'm not a fan of any of the cast but the acting and storyline prompted me to finish it in just three nights.

3. DAL JA'S SPRING - the story is good and Lee Min Ki is simply adorable

LEAST FAVORITE: :tears::ph34r:

1. MY LOVE PAZZI - i simply couldn't tolerate Jang Nara here especially her facial expressions. i only finished the drama because of Kim Rae Won though i still skipped some parts.

2. HELLO, MISS - i love LDH in My Girl but i'm not into her character in this drama. i don't like the lead actor either.

BAD FAMILY : IS THE BEST !

It was only recently that I got to watch Bad Family. It was really great! Highly recommended. It is one of the best Korean series ever. I was laughing all throughout the series. Even at times when I’m all alone in the room watching it and I keep on laughing and giggling like crazy! Hahaha. :lol:

It is so refreshing to watch something like this since almost Korean TV series have such tragic themes and ending. Bad Family has just the right combination of comedy and light dramatic moments. Bad Family is an “easy-to-watch” “feel-good “ series, it’s light and entertaining. You will really enjoy the episodes, unlike some of the gloomy kind of Korean series, this one is really fun.

All actors and actresses are perfect even the child actress, Lee Young Yoo, who played the Na Rim character. The leads, Kim Myun Ming and Nam Sang Mi are so good and cute together. You wouldn’t even get to hate the other woman, Bu Kyung (played by Hyun Young) and the other guy, Tae Kyung (played by the very cute Park Jin Woo) because they are not upsetting to watch, their characters here are so charmingly funny too.

Special mention to the actor who played grandfather. It was really hilarious the way he delivered his lines in one scene – he seems to calmly take Dal Gun’s threat with such a straight face- he said’ “I’ve had smelled dirt actually and its really not that bad…It doesn’t even hurt that much.” Hahhaha… :lol: oh really ! Aigoo …trying to convince himself.

If you want to perk up your day, or just want to relax and be truly entertained then this series is for you. Very nice, watch it. ;)

Guest cutegit

the ones i like (in no particular order)!

full house

my girl

mnikss

super rookie

the one i hate: which star are you from

i read a lot of good reviews for it so started watching it but at like.. the 3rd episode, i got annoyed. it was actually the only kdrama i watched that i never finished. blech!

Okay, I'm not going to count Goong, Autumn in my heart, & My Girl because I just can't choose. Besides, they are in a league of their own! So, my vote:

Fave:

Sweet Spy (C'mon ladies y'know what I'm talkin' about)

Hello God

Thank You

Least Fave:

Autumn Shower- Hated too many things about it to list...

Green Rose- Had potential, but lagged towards the end & not too many sweet scenes w/ the couple.

Which Star Are You From?- I found it annoying & immature.

***These are just my opinions & in no way, shape, or form is it intended to offend anyone!***

Current Faves:

Coffee Prince

Get Karl!

Guest yelody

Too many favourites. But my top 3 favourites are:

1) Full House

2) My name is Kim Sam Soon

3) Snow Queen

Some other favourites are:

1) Lovers

2) Snow White

3) Spring Waltz

4) My Girl

Least Favourite :

1) A Love to Kill

2) Vineyard Man

Top 3:

Lovers (SO UNDERRATED. Best chemistry and the kissing scenes beat all kdrama kissing scenes combined)

SangDoo, Let's Go to School!

Damo (HATE action anything but this one was amazing)

Other Favorites

My Girl

I'm Sorry I Love You

Coffee Prince (So far it's really really good I have a feeling it'll be up there with my favorites)

What's Up Fox

Least Favorites:

Smile Again (couldn't even finish this drama..)

Queen of the Game (they fell for each other so fast it just felt like there was no deep feelings)

We Are Dating Now (Talk about predictable and relationships moving in circles)

Wedding (I can't believe I wasted 16 hours on this drama when I could have just watched my neighbors life; it would have been the same thing)

Hello! Miss (thought it was a copycat of My Girl but it just wasn't the same...LDH's character seemed to be a copycat of her character in My Girl..Bought this drama and fastfowarded more than half of it)

Archived