Director: Oh Ki Hwan

Writer:

Release Date:

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

I Shopping is an action thriller that depicts the survival and revenge story of an abandoned adopted child. The story revolves around the emergence of an “adoption broker organization” that supplies children to those seeking secret adoptions and is even willing to remove children upon a “refund” request. The story unfolds as Tae Shik, once a part of this organization, tries to save these “refunded” children.

Notes

Adapted from the webtoon "Child Shopping" (아이쇼핑) written by Eum Se Yun (엄세윤) and illustrated by Ryu Ga Myung (류가명).

Cast

DEX as Tae Shik

Yeom Jung Ah as Park Se Hee

Won Jin Ah as Min Ah Hyun

Lee Na Eun as

Ahn Ji Ho as

Kang Ji Won as

Character descriptions

Park Se Hee (Yeom Jung Ah) is the chairman of a big hospital and also the leader of the charity foundation for the upper class. She is the head of the illegal adoption cartel. 

Min Ah Hyun (Won Jin ah) isa former adoptee who got returned and refunded when she was 17 years old. She stays hidden and becomes active as a leader but later realizes the shocking truth about them and decides to get revenge.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] i Shopping, 아이쇼핑- DEX, Yeom Jung Ah, Won Ji Ah-
by lo_ve, November 2, 2023
9 2

Yeom Jung Ah will reportedly work with DEX in the upcoming action thriller K-drama i Shopping.

An industry insider shared through JTBC Entertainment News on November 2 that Yeom Jung Ah has been picked to lead the upcoming webtoon-based K-drama i Shopping.

i Shopping will tell the story of revenge and the survival of children whose foster parents returned. It will focus on the story of the main lead Tae Sik who is part of the adoption broker organization. He will end up stealing the children who are getting returned to the organization. The upcoming series will depict its story on the webtoon of the same name which was illustrated by Ryu Ga Myeong and written by  Eom Se Yoon.

The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of director Oh Ki Hwan who also worked on the K-drama How to Be Thirty and films Fashion King, A Wedding Invitation, Five Senses of Eros, and more. 

Yeom Jung Ah got the offer to portray the character named Park Se Hee. She is the chairman of a big hospital and also the leader of the charity foundation for the upper class. She is the head of the illegal adoption cartel. 

There is no official confirmation yet on the release date and broadcast channel of the upcoming K-drama i Shopping.

rNqroN_2f.jpg

If Yeom Jung Ah confirms her casting, this will be her third upcoming K-drama. This will also be her grand comeback to the K-drama scene after almost two years. 

Yeom Jung Ah is set to join the upcoming K-dramas The Great Ok Sook and No Way Out. She will also appear in the upcoming movies Mission Cross, Starlight Is Falling, Second Mother, and Wiretap.

The actress was last seen in the 2023 hit film Smugglers with Kim Hye Soo, Zo In Sung, Park Jung Min, Kim Jong Soo, and Go Min Si

Yeom Jung Ah is known for being part of the K-dramas Snowdrop, SKY Castle, Your Neighbor's Wife, My Love, Madame Butterfly, Working Mom, School, and more.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/yeom-jung-ah-will-possibly-be-the-main-lead-of-the-upcoming-k-drama-i-shopping

by lo_ve, November 15, 2023
6 1

Won Jin Ah will reportedly work alongside Yeom Jung Ah and DEX in the upcoming action thriller K-drama i Shopping.

On November 15, it was reported that Won Jin Ah will be one of the main leads of the upcoming K-drama i ShoppingThe whole main cast will be revealed tomorrow on their scheduled script reading. 

If Won Jin Ah will be seen tomorrow in the script reading, this confirms that i Shopping will be her grand comeback to K-dramas. She was last seen on the small screen in 2022 through the OTT K-drama Unicorn with Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Yoo Jin, Bae Yoon Kyung, Kim Wook, and Bae Yoo Ram

Won Jin Ah will also star in the upcoming movie Secret: Untold Melody together with EXO's Doh Kyung Soo, Shin Ye Eun, Kim Wook, and Bae Sung Woo.

The actress made her acting debut in 2015. She is both active in K-dramas and movies. Won Jin Ah is known for being part of the works Hellbound, She Would Never Know, Melting Me Softly, Life, A Year-End Medley, Steel Rain, The Age of Shadows, and more. 

QJKwj2_2f.jpg

i Shopping will base its story on the webtoon of the same name which was illustrated by Ryu Ga Myeong and written by  Eom Se Yoon. It will be about the revenge and the survival of children whose foster parents returned. The story will revolve around Tae Sik who is part of the adoption broker organization. He will end up stealing the children who are getting returned to the organization. 

The series will be helmed by renowned director Oh Ki Hwan who also took part in the K-drama How to Be Thirty and films Fashion King, A Wedding Invitation, Five Senses of Eros, and more.

Won Jin Ah will reportedly portray the role of Min Ah Hyun, a former adoptee who got returned and refunded when she was 17 years old. She stays hidden and becomes active as a leader but later realizes the shocking truth about them and decides to get revenge.

i Shopping will have its first script reading on November 16. Meanwhile, the release date and broadcast network of the upcoming K-drama is still undecided.

https://mydramalist.com/article/won-jin-ah-will-reportedly-join-the-cast-lineup-of-the-new-k-drama-i-shopping

20240131133540_Lee-Naeun-Yum-Jung-Ah-WonLee Naeun Confirmed For New Drama Reportedly Starring Yum Jung Ah, Won Jin Ah, And Dex
Jan 31, 2024
by E. Cha

Former APRIL member Lee Naeun is set to appear in the upcoming drama “i Shopping” (literal title)!

On January 31, Namoo Actors confirmed, “It’s true that Lee Naeun will be appearing in the new drama ‘i Shopping.’”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “i Shopping” is an action thriller about children who have been abandoned by their adoptive parents—and their fight for survival and revenge.

Yum Jung Ah, Won Jin Ah, Dex, and Ahn Ji Ho have also been reported to be starring in the drama, though their appearances have not yet been confirmed.

Meanwhile, after a two-year hiatus, Lee Naeun will be making her return to the small screen through an upcoming appearance in SBS’s new drama “Flex x Cop.”

Stay tuned for more updates on “i Shopping”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640271wpp/lee-naeun-confirmed-for-new-drama-reportedly-starring-yum-jung-ah-won-jin-ah-and-dex

News bites: February 3, 2024

by tccolb

optimize

Lee Na-eun (Extraordinary You) has been confirmed for a new series called Eye Shopping, joining Yeom Jung-ah (Cleaning Up) and Won Jin-ah (Unicorn) in the lineup. Based on a webtoon by the same title, the drama is currently in filming, with directing by PD Oh Ki-hwan (SF8: Love Virtually) and Ahn So-jung writing. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/news-bites-february-3-2024/