Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest Fleur

I was looking... ok... I was STARING at those pics, and something struck me. I find myself mesmerised by a particular feature on his face... his lips. I think the sliiiiightly pouty lips of his totally complements his sizzling hot appearance... :wub:

Just wondering, if you have to choose 1 particular feature on his face that you like best, what would it be. Ok... I know it's gonna be difficult, I mean, it's like trying to say whether abalone or shark's fin is better... But just curious, which particular one feature do you like best...

I chose mine... :P

Guest polabola

^^ hey fleur :w00t:

I agree, I'm having a hard time choosing his best facial features because they all look together! it seemed like the wookie face won't be complete without any of them, but if I have to choose, I would definitely pick the kissable lips tied with the expressive eyes...yum! ^_^.....the face is the main factor why his kissed so well and we fell so hard for him...of course his brain is another factor :ph34r:

Guest ripgal

HAHHAHAHA^^

lyn and amy * non stop staring mode* hahahha..

anywayz.. it's normall to act like this.. everytime Wookie gives me a different feeling. and i juz go gaga :wub: :lol:

Guest polabola

Hehe..i went searching for the website n even voted for DongWook Oppa~~ He's now getting the highest vote in his group n i hope he'll advance to the semi final which would be in Sept!!

All pervies n WOOKIE-FIED ppl out there...GO VOTE for him!!! He's in Group P. Just scroll towards the end of the page!!

Asian Hearttrob 2006

I'm going to be extra evil and vote for wookie instead of being my usual nationalistic self :lol: ....

forgot to mention, welcome to the wookie world missjaclyn and to the rest of the newbies! go crazy and come with us and the rest of the playful pervies ^_^

hi jo! everyone seems to be busy with their own thing these days *looks at wookie's picture* :lol:

Guest love_fate&destiny

Aww...he's so cute!!!

he was hella hot in 'My Girl'!!!

i love him!!!

Keep on fighting, Lee Dong Wook!!!

your so hot that you even got your own thread!! LOL!!

Guest incarnadine

Polabola -- I felt a very slight tinge of guilt too when I voted for the lone Korean HOTTIE in Group P instead of any of my three countrymen there :D ... but what can I do, I'm hopelessly WOOKIE-FIED :P

Geez Fleur, that is such a DIFFICULT question! :D Oh my, where do I start... his expressive, soulful eyes, his luscious, kissable, berry-wine lips, his purr-fect facial structure, his adorable "beauty marks," his tall, confident frame... :wub: :wub: and yeah, his brain of course!!!

maisara -- haha, I've noticed that your avatar has received so much flack in this forum :) That wink... that... wink... <melt> :P

Guest lavender*sshi

Wow! LDW's pictures are really nice! Im so into him right now and I cant resist myself. It's so good to be here in he's thread here in SOOMPI.

Hello to all.. Polabola, Fleur, Ripgal, Roddy, Clauric and etc.. ^_^

Guest ripgal

thanx rhi for the beautiful graphics!! nokiko the artist is sure a talented one.. i love the color blendings a lot.. esp the last one! :D

Guest lambutan

1) chrysle - Erin

2) lambutan - Rhi

3) raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

4) pinklily - Kirsten

5) fleur - Amy

6) rainluver012 - Eunice

7) grace_cui - Cui Miao

8) kelle - Kel

9) nazznen - Erenah

10) zaizaif4_only - Rey

11) ay_link - Shenny

12) lisafh - Lisa

13) clauric - Carla

14) ripgal - Jo

15) MingDao20 - Elle

16) Second glance - chloe

17) Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae - Tel

18) aggiesbaby - Shirley

19) kangaroo - Jojo

20) gracejen - Sabrina

21) lalaloo - Sue

22) loving_d - angie

23) oO L1LEE Oo - Lily

(PERVY) ROMANTIC FOOLS CLUB

1) kellee

2) chrysle

3) porcelet

4) tengosuds

5) my immortality

6) G R E E N

7) clauric

8) second glance

9) pinklegirl007

10) pinklily

11) sasa-chan

12) anasa0420

13) nazznen

14) dlover

15) Fleur

16) lambutan

17) MingDao20 (Elle)

18) aggiesbaby

19) RAINLUVER012

20) Eulicid

21) seissa

22) samgirl

23) raineyrain

24) zaizai_f4_only

25) tamia1146

26) ripgal

27) grace_cui

28) lime

29) oO L1LEE Oo

30) alakina

31) Van4Viv

32) kangaroo

33) kiss the rain

34) gracejen

35) squallie

36) miakajerry

37) peach

38) flower12

39) rhap

40) chaltier

41) Khai

42) kat_yuri

43) roddy

44) kukuku

45) angledreams

46) doodlicious

47) polabola

48) kneekey

49) Hae_Won

50) Lingling22

51) EL1019

52) maisara

53) kobsk89

54) siCKako

55) mikyle

56) incarnadine

57) xinabu

58) melusine

Updated list of LDW clan

1) Fleur

2) ClauRic

3) MingDao20

4) Nazznen

5) ripgal

6) lambutan

7) kellee

8) ay_link

9) *ayu*

10) dlover

11) this_kid

12) yuans7love

13) chrysle

14) pinklily

15) carlavb

16) second_glance

17) loveK

18) tanpopo

19) my immortality

20) Babigrl

21) Kangaroo

22) upikepik

23) RAINLUVER012

24) celjoy

25) hehe

26) jhing

27) ANNASHEE

28) anasa0420

29) Ms_Kitty

30) Incise Soul

31) Shiverbaby

32) flyfany89

33) orna

34) porcelet

35)sasa-chan

36) loving_D

37) tengosuds

38) leila

39) kitkat16

40) Evol Ecallaw

41) gloria 83

42) CHREESH

43) babymarzy07

44) Eulicid

45) won

46) sHaziEe

47) mirca

48) seissa

49) samgirl

50) raineyrain

51) zaizai_f4_only

52) tamia1146

53) Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

54) grace_cui

55) saranghae012

56) lime

57) G R E E N

58) oO L1LEE Oo

59) alakina

60) kiss the rain

61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

69) kat_yuri

70) roddy

71) kukuku

72) angledreams

73) doodlicious

74) polabola

75) kneekey

79) Hae_Won

80) Lingling22

81) EL1019

82) maisara

83) kobsk89

84) siCKako

85) mikyle

86) incarnadine

87) xinabu

88) melusine

Update Pervy & Clan :P

Guest lambutan

thanx rhi for the beautiful graphics!! nokiko the artist is sure a talented one.. i love the color blendings a lot.. esp the last one! :D

Hello Jo and Everyone.....I agree with you for Nokoko, she is talented artist and I will post the pic of her next time.......... :P

Guest incarnadine

Wow, thanks for the lovely pics of Wookie :) looking at the updated list of Pervies, I noticed that a lot of us gave their real names -- hence, I'm giving mine, too :) I'm Malou, by the way :)

lavender -- of course you can! Being a Wookie lover is all the qualification you need to be part of his wonderful thread :D

I just watched MG (again) here in one of our local channels... I swear, I get high everytime I see LDW there... he's just so... so... Dreamy... :wub: :wub: I'm sorry I just had to say this :P

Guest maisara

Woohoo, congrats, Korea!

Kellee, thanks SO SO much for the caps! Ogling ove Wookie oppa right now, hehehe. And thanks ripgal for the info on the poll! I'm so happy Arang is leading! I hope it translates to high ratings in the box office as well. Just around two more weeks to go

Omg maisara... thank you thank you for posting the interview! I've never read that yet, in case it has already been posted. Gosh, reading it made me fall for Wookie even MORE!!! He's so down-to-earth, but exudes a certain air of confidence at the same time. He says that he doesn't care much for clothes but ironically, he looks so great and drool-worthy in suits without even trying! If type B guys are notorious and he's a type B guy, I wouldn't mind at all! Haha, his comment on women and dressing sexy... that was so frank and candid of him And awww, his last line... it's actually quite rare for men his age to already think of settling down and getting married as a goal in life. That's usually more common with women. But not our Wookie. Being a popular star is not his ultimate mission in life, but in the meantime, he's getting so hot and popular in the process! I think he's a really smart guy.

Oh and by the way, welcome koalabear! Haha, you, like the rest of us here,have been badly hit my the Wookie bug. There's no cure for it, and you have no other choice but to succumb to it. Like what the other Pervies have said before, Don't resist it! Embrace it. You definitely won' regret it.

u're most welcome, incarnadine, u can just call me Mai. same here i just love every line of the interview :D i just think that he is just a simple guy who lead a normal life. no pressure of being a star at all the way he answered all the questions, seems like all the answers came really straight from the heart, no pretension! when he said that he is a type-B guy, it reminds me of LDG movie MY BOYFRIEND IS TYPE-B :lol: guy who is type-B is so hilarious, but like you if its him, its fine :D yeah i love his comment abt that too, this line makes me laughed so hard --- Ah, please don't wear the huge hilled big boots :lol: what a frank statement from him!

glad to know that Wookie already plan for his future, in my opinion guy should think that way, so happy that our Wookie is one of them :wub: btw friend, i think his life has been changed a lot after MG, bcoz he's become more hot and popular after MG. but i'm sure our dear Wookie will stay the same no matter what... :)

Guest ripgal

actually i dunno why.. i actually tend to remember all the Pervies' real names so easily... hi there Malou, im Jo!! have i mentioned? heheh..:rolleyes:

i actually came across a news on Wookie..but it was very brief. it's about Wookie and SYA mentioned in a Magazine about ARANG. but the news focused more on Wookie, saying that after being a supporting character for some years, Wookie finally made it big in My Girl and became one of the most sought after celebrities. Actually Wookie had received numerous offers and scripts before he actually decided on ARANG.. he chose ARANG because he wanted a challenge and indeed everyone was impressed with his performance. including the director and SYA. :D

Guest incarnadine

actually i dunno why.. i actually tend to remember all the Pervies' real names so easily... hi there Malou, im Jo!! have i mentioned? heheh..:rolleyes:

i actually came across a news on Wookie..but it was very brief. it's about Wookie and SYA mentioned in a Magazine about ARANG. but the news focused more on Wookie, saying that after being a supporting character for some years, Wookie finally made it big in My Girl and became one of the most sought after celebrities. Actually Wookie had received numerous offers and scripts before he actually decided on ARANG.. he chose ARANG because he wanted a challenge and indeed everyone was impressed with his performance. including the director and SYA. :D

hey there mai and Jo :) I'm not surprised at the news. His acting in MG was really superb. I think choosing ARANG as his first movie project was a smart move, though I wouldn't mind seeing him in more "Gong Chan-ish" roles :P He's great in protraying mysterious, brooding type characters, and I think he will pull it off in ARANG. Not that he can't portray other lighter roles -- we all know he CAN! After getting to know more of him, it seems like him to choose to do a horror flick as his first major movie project :D

Guest maisara

lisa - thanks a lot for Wookie's latest pics :wub: keep it coming!

rhi - thanks for the beautiful artwork, i really love the second one, his side-face looking :wub: aaahhh... (being Wookie-fied again!)

Jo - thanks for Wookie latest update. im happy to hear that everyone is impressed with his role in Arang. i believe Wookie has give justice to the role :D

welcome to all the NEWBIES here! :)

Guest maisara

PERVIES, GOOD NITE EVERYONE, GOTTA SLEEP FIRST BEFORE NEXT WC MATCH :lol:

:wub: :wub:

fanmeet190206ldwldh01a1ce.jpg

credit to Tsinoy.com and mydaily

Guest ripgal

nitez Mai.. wondering which match u're planning to watch? :rolleyes:

anywayz.. thanx for the lovely memories of Uri Wookie and Mugku! :wub: