Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest MiGkYo

I live in a little village near Bremen. is very heat here, at this time, 1:30 am 23 C. yes the tix are very expensiv and then this ticket drawing before. One did not have to get a chance ticket. It often tried. Oh yes, I'm very Wookie-Fied :w00t:

^ hehe nice!!!

weLL, it's summer time~

we are soooooooooooooooooo fried by Wookie! LOL~

so let's keep wookie-fied~

keep yr hopes up! hehe~

it's hottaaaaaaaaaaa in here..... and dere...

oo.... hotta wookie :wub::w00t:

OMO~ kellee~

danks soooooooooooooooo muchie for the caps + clip!

OMG!!!! WOOKIE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heart his lip.... omg.......................................................... i am drop dead... * my jaw just drops*

he is just............... :vicx: speechless...... :w00t:

Guest maisara

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

profile1.jpg

I'm so excited to make some caps ... :w00t:

here they are ...

arang_wordcup_700k002_0002.jpg

:w00t: golly ... I'm totally wookie-fied! He's drop-dead gorgeous! I like his new look!

links to download:

>>> http://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/etc/20...ordcup_700k.wmv

>>> [YSI] Arang_Worldcup_700k.wmv (uploaded by me)

credit: dwholic

Kel, thanks a lot for the scaps and for uploading the clip, im downloading it now! OMO! u make me in the state of being WOOKIE-FIED again! :sweatingbullets: and some more, YEY!!! he is clean-shaven again! :wub: it reminds me of his GC days! :blush:

Wookie, FIGHTING!!! or should i say BASSYYYAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

Guest maisara

PERVIES... sorry if it has been posted here, but i just reposted it bcoz i think this interview is interesting :D

credit to Tsinoy.com

~~ Man of Style ~~

Q: 'Seol Gong-chan' in <My Girl> was the lucky character?

LDW: I was fortunate to cast for SGC because of sudden change of informally arranged actor. It was big burden for me to play the first leading actor in my acting career. But the camera director who I have known closely cheered me up 'you should meet with this situation.' And I became relaxed and started to shoot with confidence.

Q: Are real LDW and SGC similar?

LDW: First of all, I'm not rich as SGC (*laughs*). The thing that I like my work and doing hard is in common. And the cool character and blunt way of talking is also alike.

Q: You haven't received public attention for a long time since your debut. Was that hard?

LDW: I think my acting in <Letter to Parents> was not a superficial one but real ernest play. After that role I gained interests little by little and anyway I come to think actors should play well.

Q: What have changed since <My Girl>?

LDW: You know for my early debut photos with my weight of upto 85kg (187lbs) those I can't bear, fans replied 'it was cute with fine facial lines'. For seeing those response I feel like actors must gain popularity.

Q: What's your recent situation after the drama?

LDW: I stayed for a month lying in bed due to my foot injury. I watched TV all day long or

did web-surfing (internet). Since <My Girl> after party I haven't taste a drop of alcohol.

Q: Which style do you prefer in usual life?

LDW: Jeans and T-shirt or semi-formal pants with shirt. I didn't care much for clothes and

that bothered me so I rarely bought one or two pairs of cloth a year. But since I met my stylist, my style has changed much. She really grumbles much (*laughs*). I buy clothes together and read magazines and wearing for photo shooting like this. I open my eye for fashions bit by bit.

Q: What is the oldest cloth in your closet?

LDW: Levis 501 that I bought 8 years ago. Everyone has it and it suits every people and

it is mix-matchable item for any suit.

Q: What's your favorite fashion accessory?

LDW: I like beanies. My side hairs tend to fly with curls so I wear beanie with no care

when I go out. In summer I wear a lot.

Q: Who is stylish guy as a man to man?

LDW: A guy who looks nice with his own presence and a guy who knows what's look good

for himself. You know the trend is fitting style. So people wear like that on the street. But this style suits one to ten people. There's a paragraph in a novel that I read past: Have you turn around and around seeing sky. Then you can be the center of the world... When you can reach the stage that you create your own trend, people say you are really stylish.

Q: Who is your style icon?

LDW: Actor Jo In-sung and Jung Woo-sung. In-sung is my close friend and he is really stylish with fine body balance. Jung Woo-sung is so gorgeous with his own identity that it needs no explanation. Among foreign stars Beckham. He makes me confused whether he is a soccer player or a model.

Q: Between suits and jeans, which can make man sexy?

LDW: Suit. In <My Girl> shooting I experienced I look quite different with closely fitted suit. In my personal opinion a guy can look very sexy with his ties loosend and two unbuttoned shirts while concentrating on work.

Q: Tell me the know-how of wearing suit.

LDW: I don't wear three buttoned jacket with or without trend. It can make neck short

and upper body long. And for the buttons and details I choose real classical thing. Ah, and the shoes is very important. With fine suit dirty, shabby shoes make me uncomfortable (*laughs*).

Q: Which brand you choose if you have to wear the same brand for your whole life?

LDW: For casual wear Levis, ellok(?), for suit Song Jio homme.

Q: What the the most stylish character that you played?

LDW: SGC in <My Girl> and MDP in <Bye Bye Bye> M/V. I grew mustache for the first time and weared grunge style outfit and had my hair blown. I realized I had those aspects.

Q: When was the most unrefined day since your childhood till now?

LDW: When I was in middle school I had my foot surgery like this and stayed 40 days in

winter vacation. I was fat then with pants size 36 was not fit. And in the drama <Loving You> days. I can't stand my style (*laughs*). After realizing the fact I have an obsession of being fat.

Q: What's your secret of stay in shape?

LDW: Doing hard exercises. I do in health club. And when I begin to shoot I can't eat much with nervousness not because of doing diet.

Q: What do you want to have right now?

LDW: I want to change my car. My dream car is Benz CLS55. But I should be content with my dreams (*laughs*).

Q: What's your blood type?

LDW: Out of 100 people that I meet, 99 people can get my blood type in one minute after talking with me. Maybe I'm the typical type-B guy. Girls don't like type-B guys. Is that true?

Q: Which style of girls you don't like in their fashion?

LDW: Outfit with sexy concept from head to toe. Frankly my eyes can enjoy them (*laughs*). But I don't like that style. Ah, please don't wear the huge hilled big boots.

Q: What's your special aspect when you fall in love?

LDW: When I have girl friend I can talk well. I don't say 'I love you.' Rather I can have talent of saying my true heart with easy words. At that moment I think I can swindle anywhere with my nice talks (*laughs*).

Q: What's your next project?

LDW: I think I will do movie. It will be on screen by August. There's saying it can be released in July but I will persuade them with strong intention. We should avoid world cup 2006 (*laughs*).

Q: What makes you happy right now?

LDW: My left foot with straight walking (*laughs*). I realized how happy to talk with two feet. When I go to bath, I jump with one foot and I pose weird posture you know... (*laughs*).

Q: Ten years after what do you want to be?

LDW: Being really nice, fine husband and father. In man's life being a good husband and good father is as important as gain success. And in 30 years later, I want to direct my own film.

Guest second_glance

Shirley, thank you for the summary of Wooden Carousel! Gosh, I want to watch it so bad!1 And Letters to Parents!!

Kellee, thanks for that World Cup clip. Like most guys, he seems really exicted too! HAHAHHA. His look in that clip is similar to his look in Hanoi Bride.

I don't think I've been in a thread that has as much discussion as this thread on Wookie. You gals are so WITTY,FUNNY, ANALYTICAL, ENTERTAINING, OBSERVATIVE, etc. I love coming in here!!!

Guest ripgal

yea chloe.. other than the Bi thread which has loads of discussion too.. Wookie's thread is also one of the few.. or maybe im juz stuck to these threads.. and all of the comments were so enjoyable to read.. and we get to invent new words too.. hehehe..

btw.. juz saw the World Cup clip.. gosh.. Wookie looks sooooo handsome! love his flowery shirt on him.. and it seemed the clip focused more on him... cos he spoke most of the time.. hehhehe...:P

bwaaah no facial hair!hehehe makes me want to kiss him..

ive been MIA lately..been watching prince turned into frog (so good-hehehe JO-i saw ur posts in the thread here in soompi--i love this series--hehehe)

but yeah hehehe dong wook is looking good..bwaaahh

Guest ripgal

^hahhaa.. u're carla.. u're a DIE HARD Wookier!! :D

well so am i, cos i love everything of him! :wub:

hahha.. so u're watching PTF now? i loved that series.. it's actually my favourite Taiwanese series.. MD and QE are the best looking on screen taiwanese couple IMO :P

Guest roddy

kelleeeeee, we luuuurrrve u :lol: ! Him too, hehe! Longer hair and no beard, he looks prettier than SYA :lol: !

roddy, i agreed with all u said above ^^^ :) that word smiling-but-not-smiling really got me bcoz thats what ive been trying to point out abt him that really makes me totally :wub: with him! finally, u come out with that word and THATS IT! ........

He's doing that smiling-but-not-smiling thing in ur cute avatar maisara, besides looking very mischevious as he winks at us ^__^ and also in the new clip kellee just put up

^hahhaa.. u're carla.. u're a DIE HARD Wookier!! :D

well so am i, cos i love everything of him! :wub:

hahha.. so u're watching PTF now? i loved that series.. it's actually my favourite Taiwanese series.. MD and QE are the best looking on screen taiwanese couple IMO :P

hehehe wookie is so adorable..hehehe i admit im kinda used to his facilal hair now..nut i don't mind the sahven look hehehe..

hehehe i love PTF..i admit i didn't really want to watch it but my friend told me to watch it...fell in love with it..hehehe it's a good series especially trying to deviate from my my girl obsession.hehehe it's also my fave taiwanese series--better than iswak/meteor gardn/devile beside u..hehehe rite now im in asearch of finding the dvd (the malaysian version) for my collection..ahhh cute couple indeed

Guest pinklily

wahhh...thanks everyone for all these Wookie goodies. :sweatingbullets: i'm know i'm so behind & backlogged...but i just wanted to thank everyone for contributing so much to the thread. lol...i just opened this last page and there are already so much goodies...i can't wait to see what other goodies are stored in all these other pages that i've missed.

Kel dear, thanks so much for the caps and the links...haha, that was the first thing i saw when i click into the thread. :P

maisara, thanks for posting the interview...hehe, Wookie is just an all around great guy...can't get enough of him! :P

*waves* to all the lovely pervies. MUAH! :wub:

Guest polabola

I'm so excited to make some caps ... :w00t:

here they are ...

arang_wordcup_700k001_0001.jpg

arang_wordcup_700k001_0002.jpg

arang_wordcup_700k001_0003.jpg

arang_wordcup_700k002_0001.jpg

arang_wordcup_700k002_0002.jpg

:w00t: golly ... I'm totally wookie-fied! He's drop-dead gorgeous! I like his new look!

links to download:

>>> http://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/etc/20...ordcup_700k.wmv

>>> [YSI] Arang_Worldcup_700k.wmv (uploaded by me)

credit: dwholic

*kneels down and bows to kel* holy! that is the most gorgeous thing on the planet! clean shaven wookie with a bright looking shirt and that cool seventies guy look! :w00t: I've been waiting all my pervie lifetime for those pics to come out! I dream of wookie boogying the dance floor with a tight fitting shirt and hot pants....now this is the closest thing that would ever go with my humble and eccentric dream

I've been reading the last 3 pages or so of the thread and I'm glad it's alive as ever, compared to the dull weekend lol.

hi carla! you've been MIA these past few days and I've been wondering about that :lol:...did the frog prince catch you and never let you go? or is your heart still smitten by wookie? :P ...j/k!

I saw PTF too but I didn't finish it YET since I've been concentrating on my korean drama addiction for the past few months, even rehab in the form of school and college preparation exams can't stop me :lol:

a shout out the rest of the crazy bunch...kirsten, jo, incardine, amy, maisara and for those who I failed to mention :D

Guest Fleur

Good day pervies!

It certainly is a good day with Korea winning a 2-1 over Togo!!! Woohoo!! Not exactly an avid soccer fan, but watched it for Korea. Even my dad was saying "I know why you're watching this soccer match... Korea right?" hehe :P

Shirley, thank you for the summary of Wooden Carousel! Gosh, I want to watch it so bad!1 And Letters to Parents!!

Kellee, thanks for that World Cup clip. Like most guys, he seems really exicted too! HAHAHHA. His look in that clip is similar to his look in Hanoi Bride.

I don't think I've been in a thread that has as much discussion as this thread on Wookie. You gals are so WITTY,FUNNY, ANALYTICAL, ENTERTAINING, OBSERVATIVE, etc. I love coming in here!!!

I had exactly the same thought as you Chloe! I thought his image looks just like the one in Hanoi Bride. Love it!

Guest ripgal

^ hehehhe.. actually amy it was a 2-1 win.. Korea was trailing behind and then came the goal by Lee Chun Soo and Ahn Jung Hwan..(i know the scorers yeay!! :w00t:)

im soooo happy and so touched cos the Korean fans were so united and they all wore red! :tears: and i know this victory would be JOY to all koreans.. altho im not korean but im glad an asian country won!! TAE HAN MIN GUK GOAL GOAL GOAL!!

im sure Wookie will be cheering with happiness for the victory!! :w00t:

Guest kneekey

kelle the vid + wonderful caps definitely made my day!! im lovin' wookie's colorful shirt :wub:

maisara yup, the last pic only speaks one thing and that is: BBASYA!..wookie, still have "the my girl aftermath" very visible from his actions :D and coincidentally so is da hae's new cf shows signs of yoorin :D

clauric watching ptf eh?? now dont tell me ming dao already stole your heart from wookie? (which i bet not)

Guest ripgal

ok some side news.. to cheer of.. sorry MODs.. but im juz soooo happy!!

213qn.jpg

The Heroes who scores for the Korea Team!!!

A4435870-109.jpg

273972358.jpg

Credits to cojung@hyunbin thread

credits: Azura @ KSW thread..

----------------------------------

BBASYA Korea!! :D

Guest MiGkYo

ahaha i watched the GAME~ CONGRATES KOREAAAAAAAAAAAA! :w00t:

it was OK~~~

they could have played better!!!!

hopefuLLi they wiLL win next match as weLL which is vs France!!!!

FIGHTIN~ ^_____^V"~

i wonder if Wookie watched too! hehe~ :rolleyes::phew:

Guest ripgal

Pervies.. some good news.. on ARANG.. it's not even out yet.. but ppl have been conducting a survey/poll on the Most Anticipated Horror Movie of the summer.. and guess what ARANG's leading 53% - polling up to 4481 votes out of the 8400 voters.. heheh..

here's the original news in Korean:

이동욱 송윤아, 가장 기대되는 공포 커플 1위

2006년 6월 13일 (화) 09:02

[이피지 = 박주선 기자] 올 여름 첫 공포영화 <아랑>(감독:안상훈, 주연:송윤아,이동욱, 제작:㈜DRM엔터테인먼트,㈜더드림&픽쳐스)에 대한 네티즌들의 반응이 뜨겁다.

다름 아닌, 송윤아, 이동욱 주연의 영화<아랑>이, 네티즌이 뽑은 ‘가장 기대되는 한국 공포영화 1위’에 오른 것.

인터넷 영화전문 사이트인 무비스트(www.movist.com)에;서 6월 2일(금)부터 9일(금)까지 진행한 폴(poll)에서 총 8,400명이 참여한 가운데 4,481명(53%)의 높은 지지를 얻었다.

올 여름도 변함없이 공포의 향연이 이어지고 있다. 영화 <아랑>을 비롯해 고소영의 컴백과 강풀의 만화 원작으로 화제가 된 <아파트>는 물론 <스승의 은혜>, <전설의 고향>, <신데렐라> 등 공포영화가 계속 이어질 예정인 것.

이 중 이동욱, 송윤아 주연의 영화 <아랑>이 네티즌들의 압도적인 지지를 받아 기대되는 공포영화 1위에 올랐다.

이어 고소영 주연의 <아파트>가 2,262표(27%)로 2위에 올랐다. 이어 695표(8%)를 얻은 <스승의 은혜>(오미희 주연)가 3위에, <전설의 고향>(재희, 박신혜 주연), <신데렐라>(신세경, 도지원 주연)가 각각 4위(516표), 5위(446표)를 차지했다. <아랑>은 50%가 넘는 압도적인 지지율을 얻으며 이번 영화에 대한 네티즌들의 높은 관심을 짐작하게 했다.

20060613093514.634.0.jpg

^ the pic's a bit small..but u guys can see that ARANG is leading..:D

credits:(www.epg.co.kr) / baidu

------------------------------------

some more related news..

‘아랑', 올여름 가장 기대되는 공포영화 1위

<조이뉴스24>

송윤아, 이동욱 주연의 영화 '아랑'에 대한 네티즌들의 반응이 뜨겁다.

인터넷 영화 사이트 무비스트에서 실시한 '올 여름 가장 기대되는 한국공포영화'라는 질문에 1위를 차지한 것.

이번 질문은 6월 2일부터 9일까지 진행 되었으며 총 8,400명의 네티즌이 참여하였고, 영화 '아랑'은 4,481명(53%)의 지지를 얻었다.

또한, 고소영 주연의 '아파트'가 2,262표(27%)로 2위에 올랐고, 695표(8%)를 얻은 '스승의 은혜'(오미희 주연)가 3위에, '전설의 고향'(재희, 박신혜 주연), '신데렐라'(신세경, 도지원 주연)가 각각 4위(516표), 5위(446표)를 차지했다.

올해는 그 어느 때보다 한국 공포 영화들이 많이 제작되고 있는 가운데 본격적인 여름이 시작되는 7월에 개봉일자가 몰려있어 공포영화들의 대격돌이 불가피할 것으로 보인다.

한편, 장화홍련전의 근원설화이자, 억울하게 죽은 여인 '아랑'이 원귀가 되어 나타나 자신의 원한을 푼 뒤 사라졌다는 내용의 고전 '아랑전설'에서 모티브를 따온 영화 '아랑'은, 끔찍한 살인사건을 수사하던 두 형사가 억울하게 죽은 소녀의 원혼을 만나 그녀의 한을 대신 풀어준다는 내용의 정통공포영화이다.

지난 5월 28일 크랭크업한 이 영화는 조만간 후반 작업을 끝내고, 오는 6월 28일 올 여름 첫 공포로 관객들을 찾아갈 예정이다.

/이지영 인턴기자 jyl@joynews24.com

20060612181510.813.0.jpg

credits: baidu and above..

Guest koalabear217

congratulations to Korea! :)

hi im new here :) ! i just finished watching My girl in two nights, and OMG, i didn't know what hit me! im instantly obsessed with LDW!! he's my dreamguy! i don't know if i should be happy or sad because i can;t stop thinking about him ever since i watched My girl. :D:)