Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

Hi again! I've been lazily surfing the Net, trying to unearth some hidden Wookie goodies -- and to think I have deadlines to beat! Hehe. Well I need some quality time for Wookie oppa :D

I came across this online article of the ChinaDaily -- and it featured LDW and LDH! :) It's entitled Top Three Korean Couples most likely to fall inlove chosen by Audience.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lifestyle/200...nt_571348_3.htm

Even though we all want Wookie for ourselves, I'm SO thrilled that people are responding to LDW and LDH's chemistry! They definitely look cute together... I wish they were going out in real life :)

Guest Fleur

Yep... all of us pervies here... (I think it's all of us) only want 1 gal for him... He may look good with many co-actresses, but we only want to see 1 gal going out with him in real life...

Hmm... what's her name... i remember it's got a da.... a lee... and a hae...

is it da lee hae?

lee hae da?

Hae da lee?????? :P

Guest lambutan

1) chrysle - Erin

2) lambutan - Rhi

3) raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

4) pinklily - Kirsten

5) fleur - Amy

6) rainluver012 - Eunice

7) grace_cui - Cui Miao

8) kelle - Kel

9) nazznen - Erenah

10) zaizaif4_only - Rey

11) ay_link - Shenny

12) lisafh - Lisa

13) clauric - Carla

14) ripgal - Jo

15) MingDao20 - Elle

16) Second glance - chloe

17) Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae - Tel

18) aggiesbaby - Shirley

19) kangaroo - Jojo

20) gracejen - Sabrina

21) lalaloo - Sue

22) loving_d - angie

23) oO L1LEE Oo - Lily

(PERVY) ROMANTIC FOOLS CLUB

1) kellee

2) chrysle

3) porcelet

4) tengosuds

5) my immortality

6) G R E E N

7) clauric

8) second glance

9) pinklegirl007

10) pinklily

11) sasa-chan

12) anasa0420

13) nazznen

14) dlover

15) Fleur

16) lambutan

17) MingDao20 (Elle)

18) aggiesbaby

19) RAINLUVER012

20) Eulicid

21) seissa

22) samgirl

23) raineyrain

24) zaizai_f4_only

25) tamia1146

26) ripgal

27) grace_cui

28) lime

29) oO L1LEE Oo

30) alakina

31) Van4Viv

32) kangaroo

33) kiss the rain

34) gracejen

35) squallie

36) miakajerry

37) peach

38) flower12

39) rhap

40) chaltier

41) Khai

42) kat_yuri

43) roddy

44) kukuku

45) angledreams

46) doodlicious

47) polabola

48) kneekey

49) Hae_Won

50) Lingling22

51) EL1019

52) maisara

53) kobsk89

54) siCKako

55) mikyle

56) incarnadine

57) xinabu

58) melusine

Updated list of LDW clan

1) Fleur

2) ClauRic

3) MingDao20

4) Nazznen

5) ripgal

6) lambutan

7) kellee

8) ay_link

9) *ayu*

10) dlover

11) this_kid

12) yuans7love

13) chrysle

14) pinklily

15) carlavb

16) second_glance

17) loveK

18) tanpopo

19) my immortality

20) Babigrl

21) Kangaroo

22) upikepik

23) RAINLUVER012

24) celjoy

25) hehe

26) jhing

27) ANNASHEE

28) anasa0420

29) Ms_Kitty

30) Incise Soul

31) Shiverbaby

32) flyfany89

33) orna

34) porcelet

35)sasa-chan

36) loving_D

37) tengosuds

38) leila

39) kitkat16

40) Evol Ecallaw

41) gloria 83

42) CHREESH

43) babymarzy07

44) Eulicid

45) won

46) sHaziEe

47) mirca

48) seissa

49) samgirl

50) raineyrain

51) zaizai_f4_only

52) tamia1146

53) Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

54) grace_cui

55) saranghae012

56) lime

57) G R E E N

58) oO L1LEE Oo

59) alakina

60) kiss the rain

61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

69) kat_yuri

70) roddy

71) kukuku

72) angledreams

73) doodlicious

74) polabola

75) kneekey

79) Hae_Won

80) Lingling22

81) EL1019

82) maisara

83) kobsk89

84) siCKako

85) mikyle

86) incarnadine

87) xinabu

88) melusine

Update Pervy & Clan :P

Guest zaizai_f4_only

soo lucky that im still on the list ^_^

so hows every 1 here long time no c :(

annyong rhi,jo and others ^_^

kel congrats for ur 1000th post ^_^i still have 380 more to go..awhh

Guest maisara

Hi again! I've been lazily surfing the Net, trying to unearth some hidden Wookie goodies -- and to think I have deadlines to beat! Hehe. Well I need some quality time for Wookie oppa :D

I came across this online article of the ChinaDaily -- and it featured LDW and LDH! :) It's entitled Top Three Korean Couples most likely to fall inlove chosen by Audience.

Even though we all want Wookie for ourselves, I'm SO thrilled that people are responding to LDW and LDH's chemistry! They definitely look cute together... I wish they were going out in real life :)

thanks incarnadine for the news ^^^ eventhough, LDW and LDH ranked third in that pole, but what most important is both of them really has a good chemistry, no matter on screen on off screen ;)

Yep... all of us pervies here... (I think it's all of us) only want 1 gal for him... He may look good with many co-actresses, but we only want to see 1 gal going out with him in real life...

Hmm... what's her name... i remember it's got a da.... a lee... and a hae...

is it da lee hae?

lee hae da?

Hae da lee?????? :P

hahahahaa Fleur, ur guess is nearly there... just its not in order :P:lol:

aaayy, ive been wishing for that too!

Good Nite to all Pervies... :) Dream abt our Wookie haa...

untitled70ir.png

Guest kellee

Congats on your 1000th post! Though I suggest you better hide quickly from the other pervies. :sweatingbullets: Oh, here they come! (*points at the herd of pervies*) HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for your concern Hae_Won .... I hided under the table for more than 10 hrs already :P

Kelleee, congrats! 1000 posts? wow, the rest of us'll have to babble a lot more about Wookie to catch up with u!

i guess i'll let u be his future wife. Since i'm gonna be someone else's future wife & just to uphold the perverted *WOOPS! I mean pervie* traditions of this club, i'll jus sign up as....his mistress :P:lol:

hehehe ... you know what Roddy? ... I love to babble here in Soompi. I've been talking nonsensically & foolishly just to reach the 1000th post.... joke :P

ohhh ... luv u Roddy ... You didn't even argue w/ me about being the future Mrs. Lee, but sorry to say this, he won't need a mistress. I'm sure, he'll be a devoted hubby. :lol:

CONGRATS KELLEE!! now i wonder is your sn kellee..is it a coincidence that it is kel + lee because i suppose you are still not perviefied with wookie when you signed up for soompi *wonders*

This is a good question Nikki ... It is coincidental. When I registered last December 2004 (from old Soompi), the name KELLY (my real nickname) was not available so I had to think for another name ... I tried KELLEE (it's almost the same, instead of Y gotta change it to EE) and I was lucky enough. I've been used to this name already so when I had to register again last Oct 2005, I didn't even hesitate to use this name again. B)

congratulations kellee!!! good job!!! 1000 posts isn't too shabby hehehhee

chapter 14 of my fanfic is up! enjoy ^_^

Thanks Lyn ... I'm excited to read your fanfic

lol, kelLEE! How very convenient it is for you to have that soompi nickname :D but then again it could be LEE Jun Ki, LEE Dong Gun... what the heck, we all very well know who you're talking about! LEE Dong Wook oppa of course!

Hi Incarnadine ... my kababayan ... I think, it's fate :P

annyong rhi,jo and others

kel congrats for ur 1000th post ...i still have 380 more to go..awhh

Hi Rey ... we missed you! ... you've been MIA-ning here ... thanks!

hehehe i remember when they won THE BEST VALENTINE COUPLE AND THE BEST WHITE DAY COUPLE..hehehe even though they were in that particular poll-but hey they already have won 2 titles hehehe

Guest lingling22

i went to the arang website...... damn.. it's creepy and scary.....

but i can imagine myself watching it because... Oppa Dong Wook is freaking mysterious and gorgeuos in the movie....

i hope that they could release the DVD faster with english subtitles so we non-korean and US fans would get to watch it....

Basya!!!

Guest kellee

I'll never get tired of posting his pervilicious pictures ... :D

2135d55f1cbb3afe663edd8a97eb12e.jpg

74356ba4beb7f166bba79a5c99bc8b4.jpg

f2b1d62892b0da38b5d3fff4bf73f61c.jpg

1c25c8f278566725f1532b3f9b753060.jpg

bc6affe76c90f89938c4ea51a44b0.jpg

5368f82db6fec24c6460dc1216bcc1e.jpg

89a768b9f64427f149a13aaf2d929df.jpg

:w00t:

this man is always taking my breath away ... :sweatingbullets:

credit: dwholic

Guest roddy

I'll never get tired of posting his pervilicious pictures ... :D

1c25c8f278566725f1532b3f9b753060.jpg

credit: dwholic

Thank u President Pervie :P . That pic......*sigh* made my day, i'm a happy clam again! They must have taken a ton of pics of him at that event, but who can blame them looking at that sweetface? It's gonna be really really hard to concentrate on the movie, ghost or no ghost, haha!

The link u put up seems to be the same vid posted by lisa earlier, or did i miss something? Anyway, thanx.

Guest kneekey

This is a good question Nikki ... It is coincidental. When I registered last December 2004 (from old Soompi), the name KELLY (my real nickname) was not available so I had to think for another name ... I tried KELLEE (it's almost the same, instead of Y gotta change it to EE) and I was lucky enough. I've been used to this name already so when I had to register again last Oct 2005, I didn't even hesitate to use this name again. B)

kellee haha..this is fate m' dear..you're destined to be PERVIFIED!! :D

oh, btw

Pervies,

err..is it ok if i ask you guys to please share with me pics of wookie, mukgu, wookie and mukgu smiling. *pleaseplease*. ill be forever grateful

(pm me the pics)

THANKS SO MUCH!! :D

Guest polabola

\

Hi Incarnadine ... my kababayan ... I think, it's fate :P \

I didn't know both of you are Filipinos :w00t: lots of kababayans here :lol:

maraming salamat for posting those pictures and the link and the rest of the goodies keeping this thread hot and heavy :sweatingbullets: ....wookie is so proud of you ^_^ shucks wookie never fails to mesmerize me :wub:

gosh gorgeous skin especially for a guy!im jealous hahaha!

gosh I envy him for having great skin! his skin is better than what most girls would die to have :ph34r:

hi Roddy, kneekey and sickako^_^

Guest kneekey

I didn't know both of you are Filipinos :w00t: lots of kababayans here :lol:

maraming salamat for posting those pictures and the link and the rest of the goodies keeping this thread hot and heavy :sweatingbullets: ....wookie is so proud of you ^_^ shucks wookie never fails to mesmerize me :wub:

gosh I envy him for having great skin! his skin is better than what most girls would die to have :ph34r:

hi Roddy, kneekey and sickako^_^

haha..dami nateng pinoy dto ah :P

hi lyn *wavewave*

151779346.jpg