8020060219_22633826.jpg

see ... our Wookie is so happy coz there are new pervies in town :D

N2006052418141852001.jpg

I think, SYA is a pervie-wannabe :P

credit: dwholic

Guest roddy

He's wookie-fied her :P

Wookified.jpg

*gasp* i'm supposed to go off now but it's like i can't budge from this thread :lol: . Really, i'm gone now!

Guest polabola

kelle agree!! sya is a pervie-wannabe!!

151781381.jpg

^she's thinking something perv :P

I find this pic very cute because I like DW's expression :sweatingbullets:

Roddy, he definitely wookie-fied her and a lot of fans :w00t:

^so true--hehehe i wish i was doing that to dong wook instead hehehe..

i noticed that SYA seems to be tall like da hae..dong wook n sya seems to be proportionate in terms of height..

but hehehe da hae's nose n lips matched with dong wook's lips n nose hehe..

gosh i just noticed that my letter N on my keyboard is completely gone hehehe.

Guest lynx

kelle agree!! sya is a pervie-wannabe!!

151781381.jpg

^she's thinking something perv :P

It'd be so difficult for her not falling for Wookie...^^'....irresistible charm....hottie plus cutie... :blush:

^hehehe ahh i know...gentleman=hotness..

i seriously need to get out of this thread..

i have a midterm tomorrow (can't believe midterms n it's already the last 2 weeks of school b4 finals)..

hehee anyways ill be thinking of dong wook while im studying..

thanks for all the goodies..

if ppl want to be added on the list--pls just state that u want to be added--no need to quote the whole list-i believe our sexytary rhi-got it under control..

Guest mikyle

hey guys ... you don't need to quote that looooong list ....

hmmm ... is it ok if updating will be done once a day? It will be hard to update the list everytime there's a new one.

To all new members ... the updated list will be seen tom ... oks B)

BBASHYA!

Can you guys please count me in? :rolleyes:

Guest maisara

maisara, kobsk89 & siCKako ... welcome to the clan/club :)

heehee ... you're right Roddy

If you gals see a pic/vid of Wookie & you can't deny that you're having some pervy thoughts & you've been Wookie-fied ... you gals have to be in the club.

We started this clan/club just to make some fun & to provide goodies in this thread. Oh, pervies are so talented & resourceful. B)

thanks a lot kellee for welcoming me here! B)

and thanks in advance for including me in the list! :D

it feels like home here!

^hehehe ahh i know...gentleman=hotness..

i seriously need to get out of this thread..

i have a midterm tomorrow (can't believe midterms n it's already the last 2 weeks of school b4 finals)..

hehee anyways ill be thinking of dong wook while im studying..

thanks for all the goodies..

if ppl want to be added on the list--pls just state that u want to be added--no need to quote the whole list-i believe our sexytary rhi-got it under control..

clauric :)

all the best of luck in ur midterm tomorow! :D

dun think too much abt our Wookie when answering ur paper,

but if he give you inspiration on how to answer all the question, why not??? :D

Guest mikyle

Forgive me guys, I'm such a newbie here. I just feel that you all are such warm and intelligent people who share one common passion, OUR Wookie of course. It is really fun reading all your posts, since I read from page 1- 300.. Silly me :P , but I really admire everybody here and I will feel proud to be considered one of the Pervies. :D ..

Guest kellee

thanks a lot kellee for welcoming me here! B)

and thanks in advance for including me in the list! :D

it feels like home here!

hi Maisara ... no problem! Yay, our family is getting BIGGER :D

Forgive me guys, I'm such a newbie here. I just feel that you all are such warm and intelligent people who share one common passion, OUR Wookie of course. It is really fun reading all your posts, since I read from page 1- 300.. Silly me :P , but I really admire everybody here and I will feel proud to be considered one of the Pervies. :D ..

ehh mikyle, why you're asking for forgiveness? Wow, you read all the 300 pages ... heehee, one of the signs of being a pervie. :P Pls post all you insights about pervilicious Wookie here.

Welcome to the club :)

Guest maisara

hi Maisara ... no problem! Yay, our family is getting BIGGER :D

the more the merrier rite... :D

btw, i wanna ask something... do u know how to register in leedongwook.net? bcoz i cant find my way through, i cant read in chinese. i want to download his Bye Bye MV...

Guest ripgal

We hear ya Prez! *salutes!*

Not really. It's more like a fun club thing where the only qualification is to be absolutely boinkingly MAD about Wookie oppa & being shameless about it. Our main antics *cough-cough, i mean activities* are to support his dramas/movies/projects/appearances/assets/vital statistics/facial expressions/bodily organs ....in other words everything except bowel movements

kidding...well, half-kidding ok?! Seriously, we're just here to have fun. The more the Wookier

Puahahahhahahah... u totally worded the pre-requisites of joining the clan! and i laughed so much!!

bodily organs? :w00t: hahahhahahaha...

Forgive me guys, I'm such a newbie here. I just feel that you all are such warm and intelligent people who share one common passion, OUR Wookie of course. It is really fun reading all your posts, since I read from page 1- 300.. Silly me , but I really admire everybody here and I will feel proud to be considered one of the Pervies.

Welcome to the thread mikyle.. and u dun have to aplogise! loving this guy and becoming a pervy is nothing to be sorry about.. well juz something to be proud of! i assume everyone here's proud to be a Wookilicious and Pervilicious member of the thread! :w00t:

btw.. thanx guys for the repost of the pics up there! u guys are daym cute man! He sure has wooki-fied SYA.. and now she's turning into a Wookie-Wannababe!! hehehe.. :w00t:

roddy.. thanx for capping the clip.. the kinda blur clip.. i know i can't download.. but they look so palyful.. love it when they smile and laugh together! btw.. ehem, shouldn't u have left already? i guess u're not budging dear chinggu! ;)

and one more thingy.. sure LDW looked good in high school, i would have gone for him if i saw a guy like that.. it's juz now he's become better that i know i won't have the guts to face him!hahaha...

oh here's a reminder:

* A JK/Bi fan's banner was deleted because i think the size didn't comply with the rules.. and also she was kind enuff to remind us Biers that now do not quote images.. juz leave the link. i think the Mods are on check again.. and my siggy has to go sooner or later.. size to BIG! :(

Guest kellee

Maisara ... I dunno how to register too ..... like you, I can't read Chinese. Pls check page one, you can find the links to download the MV.

Guest ripgal

some sideline news of My Girl airing in China now..

LDH successfully conned LDW in their new series MG

Lee Dong Wook, who has starred in numerous series including Loving U, Letter to the Parents, Wooden Carousel and the recent comedy/romance flic My Girl is starting to have a taste of stardom after playing the rich and snobbish Gong Chan in My Girl. His popularity soared so high - to the extent of edging out popular stars like KSW and Hyun Bin and becoming the The Ideal Guy to Go Out With by Korean Women.

On the kissing scenes in MG

The 1st kissing scene where LDW had to play GC who incidentally and abruptly kissed YR/LDH. The scene looked perfect on screen. However, it wasn't that fun during the set. Due to the very cold weather, LDW's lips got so stiff that the kissing scene was near to NO FEELING. on the other hand, there were lots of ppl surrounding them when filming that scene, LDW felt so ackward and there was no space for the SPARKS to FLY! (it means they didn't really feel anything when filming that scene cos LDW was shy and the weather was too cold)

credits: leedongwook.net /appledaily

Guest maisara

Maisara ... I dunno how to register too ..... like you, I can't read Chinese. Pls check page one, you can find the links to download the MV.

oohh... thanks for the info, kelle :D i'll try to check out page one then... :)

ive been searching for Wookie website but all seems in Chinese, hehehehe...

some sideline news of My Girl airing in China now..

LDH successfully conned LDW in their new series MG

Lee Dong Wook, who has starred in numerous series including Loving U, Letter to the Parents, Wooden Carousel and the recent comedy/romance flic My Girl is starting to have a taste of stardom after playing the rich and snobbish Gong Chan in My Girl. His popularity soared so high - to the extent of edging out popular stars like KSW and Hyun Bin and becoming the The Ideal Guy to Go Out With by Korean Women.

On the kissing scenes in MG

The 1st kissing scene where LDW had to play GC who incidentally and abruptly kissed YR/LDH. The scene looked perfect on screen. However, it wasn't that fun during the set. Due to the very cold weather, LDW's lips got so stiff that the kissing scene was near to NO FEELING. on the other hand, there were lots of ppl surrounding them when filming that scene, LDW felt so ackward and there was no space for the SPARKS to FLY! (it means they didn't really feel anything when filming that scene cos LDW was shy and the weather was too cold)

credits: leedongwook.net /appledaily

thanks for the news JO! ;)

whether its no feeling or not, i still think LDH is one lucky girl coz she got to kiss LDW 3 times i think in MG! :w00t:B)

Guest ripgal

yea.. i guess the 2nd kiss did them good! the 1st kiss was juz experimental!! hahahhaa...

anywayz.. some pics to prove that LDW never did surgery and he's the same as before..

1140862732_Untitled_1.jpg

¤·¤¤¤©¤¤.jpg

credits: leedongwook.net