Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest roddy

LISA KELLEE!!!! I swear u guyz are the BESTEST pervies! we luv u luv u luv uuuuuuu!!!! THANK U!!!!

HE'S THE BIGGEST SWEETHEART IN THE WORLD, OUR WOOKIE OPPA :blush:

*sorry i'm beyond pervie right now with all the goodies lisa & kel put up :P *

*sob sob* too bad i can't camp here for long coz of tons of work, missing DW & all ya pervies! See u later guyz. Pervies are the BEST!

Guest kellee

the only way is to record them..cos i found someone did so..

ehh, I dunno how to record a video using MPlayer or from Mnet.com ;)

Lisa dear, pls inform me if you've got to know how .... :)

~We're so delighted that you pervs liked the pics & vids that we posted :D ~

114786151605e86475.jpg

credit: dwholic

Guest FuryPig

Thanks for all the pics (all in good quality as well) of our hottie.

Please share any of his MVs, CFs that you have. Spread the "pervies virus"!!!!

Guest becu

ehh, I dunno how to record a video using MPlayer or from Mnet.com ;)

Lisa dear, pls inform me if you've got to know how .... :)

~We're so delighted that you pervs liked the pics & vids that we posted :D ~

114786151605e86475.jpg

credit: dwholic

wow.. ..look sooo manly!!! :phew:

Guest ripgal

OMO OMO!!! crazy hotness!!!

thanx a LOT A LOT lisa and kelle for the pics!!!

it's a HUGE amount that i took like 20 mins cos i had to wait 4 all of them to load.. and i had to had to save all of them!!!! cos Wookie's juz irresistably HOT and CHARMING and HANDSOME.. and blah blah... JUZ PERVILICIOUS!!!! :wub::w00t:

thanx a lot guys really.. u guys made my afternoon.. i can't help but juz stare at him! omagah.. i need some medicine here.. relieve my anxiety!!

anyways.. im translating the interview now.. wait a bit k.. :D

Guest ripgal

ARANG interview translations

LDW and SYA seemed to have clicked very well as they looked very confortable around each other... playing and joking around with each other. :)

the interview's carried out at the film set at An Myoung Island.

How do ppl around u feel about your unshaven and rugged look?

haha.. they said i look dirty and asked me to shave it ASAP.. aish.. i thought it would have been cool to have that look, so i left it unshaven.

How's ur partner SYA? Since it's the 1st time u guys are collaborating

Well.. SYA Nuna has a very good and clean image..we get along with each other very well..

( from the clip, Wookie seemed to have looked at SYA and said something and SYA reacted by covering her ears and asked him to say whatever he wanted. [continued].. well she's very helpful and i feel very comfortable around her.

[to SYA] What's ARANG about?

( SYA pointed the mike to Wookie.. he reacted with a cute expression

Wookie replied: aish.. u let me do all the complicated stuff.. ARANG is a.....etc...

[to SYA and LDW]How do u feel about each other?

[sYA] Well nothing special actually. intially i felt a bit worried as he tends to be a bit emotional. but as we progressed, i discovered that he's very kind and has an interesting personality.

[LDW] I love this colloboration.. i have always wanted to pair up with such a beautiful lady

[sYA] I thought im IMO (auntie)?

[LDW] What?

[sYA] We click together bcos im IMO.

[LDW] aish.. what are u talking about? we're in the middle of an interview ok?

I think u using Auntie/Imo is ur cover up for the love/liking towards gurls rite?

Yea. u're rite.. actually i love working with anyone (female co-stars)

U have really good skin. U have any skin protection secret?

Of course, cos i use the facial products endorsed by SYA Nuna (gifts from Nuna).. hehe..clever rite?

chinese translations:KoreaStar: iltm

english translations: ripgal

credits:寒汐歌 @ leedongwook.net

------------------------------------------

aww.. i love LDW's playfulness.. especially the last part where he thought he was clever enuff to mention that he used SYA's products. hahaha.. cute! :D

Guest ripgal

^yea.. too bad my line's exceptionally slow today.. couldn't download the clips as yet.. if i had the clips with me.. i would have felt more for Wookie.. hehehe..

yeah.. he tends to give witty answers.. and with his cute expressions.. how can anyone not love him?? :wub:

Guest kukuku

LDW and SYA seemed to have clicked very well as they looked very confortable around each other... playing and joking around with each other. :)

haha.. they said i look dirty and asked me to shave it ASAP.. aish.. i thought it would have been cool to have that look, so i left it unshaven.

Well.. SYA Nuna has a very good and clean image..we get along with each other very well..

( from the clip, Wookie seemed to have looked at SYA and said something and SYA reacted by covering her ears and asked him to say whatever he wanted. [continued].. well she's very helpful and i feel very comfortable around her.

Wookie replied: aish.. u let me do all the complicated stuff.. ARANG is a.....etc...

[sYA] Well nothing special actually. intially i felt a bit worried as he tends to be a bit emotional. but as we progressed, i discovered that he's very kind and has an interesting personality.

[LDW] I love this colloboration.. i have always wanted to pair up with such a beautiful lady

[LDW] What?

I think u using Auntie/Imo is ur cover up for the love/liking towards gurls rite?

Of course, cos i use the facial products endorsed by SYA Nuna (gifts from Nuna).. hehe..clever rite?

credits:??? @ leedongwook.net

funny very esp the last part... hahaha.....

:lol::lol:

Guest kneekey

Jo thanks for the translations..aww..wookie's answers made me fall from the computer chair :lol: ..it seems like wookie and sya are very close already, which is good for a movie..i cant wait to watch the movie already..weeeeeeeeeeee!!

Guest polabola

[LDW] What?

I think he especially loves working with a special someone we pervies "secretly" know about ;D

credits:寒汐歌 @ leedongwook.net

aww.. i love LDW's playfulness.. especially the last part where he thought he was clever enuff to mention that he used SYA's products. hahaha.. cute! :D

:w00t::w00t::w00t: thank you jo!!! He sure knows how to make a girl smile with his playfullness. He certainly looks mighty hot with the beard because he looks more manly and dirty and rugged and sexy and cool (I'm running out of words lol)....I so agree on the last part! totally love this guy! heheheheh he's really a charmer ^_^

ETA: and I have to comment on a certain part, I really had to because I think he has someone in mind when he mentions he especially enjoys working with girls :sweatingbullets:

Guest Fleur

He just knows how to make a gal happy... By the way, he has already gotten this wish of his half a year ago! ;)

Thanks for sharing all the pics and links... :D

Guest ripgal

yea.. his answers might seem short.. but he sure knows how to add humor into them.. and make us fans laugh and laugh!!

and i love guys who can make me laugh!! hehehe.. Wookie's my laughing medicine already! :lol:

Guest roddy

Jo sweetie, thanx for translating the interview. Finally understand why everyone is laffing nonstop thruout the program.

SYAshi thinks that he a kind and interesting personality: YES, he's really really a kind lovely person - well-spoken, well-mannered, always polite (even when he's teasing other people). I think people's personalities can be seen in people's eyes/faces - and i always thot he has such a kind face/eyes, don't u think?

As for "interesting" - that's why we are all glued here! That's why he has CLUB of pervy romantic gurrls *even tho he may not know it :P *! We're not here juz coz he's hawt (altho that's a bonus :lol: ) - it's the fact that he always interesting and different.

He has this 'X' factor. Some people look good in pictures, but DW is the kinda guy who's somehow more goodlooking and interesting in motion/action/'live' :lol: .

Guest ripgal

no probz!! u guys also wana know why everyone's laughing when Wookie says sumthing rite? he's juz the focus!! hehehe..

yea.. he has this X factor that makes us love him more and more.. if he knew we're all his imaginary pervies.. he's gona be shocked :shocked:

Guest Fleur

By the way, did you gals see his eyes in those pictures??? Don't you feel as if those eyes of his can talk? Hot!!

Guest ripgal

yes Amy!!! his eyes are so seductive!! his eyes look as if they're trying to send a message!! THAT HE'S HOT!! :lol:

Guest kellee

^Jo ... tnx for translations

He's really a darling.... 'bout his sense of humor, hands down :lol:

got more pix from dwholic B)

IMG_1240%20copy.jpg

IMG_1319%20copy.jpg

IMG_1417%20copy.jpg

IMG_1405%20copy.jpg

IMG_1413%20copy.jpg

IMG_1399%20copy.jpg

IMG_1351%20copy.jpg

IMG_1348%20copy.jpg