Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest roddy

Thanks P_bal for explaning some conversations :)

Morning! More caps from his new MV ....

124772.jpg

124785.jpg

credit: dwholic

KELLEE!! i'm jus having a crummy morning & u jus made my day!!!

Isn't he sweeeet??? Isn't he lovelyyyy???! :blush:

The MV mus be coming out soon *i'm a happy bunny :P !*

redmoose: u have to flip back a few pages in this thread for some of the links to clips of her birthday fanmeeting (let us know which ones are down & we'll try to help u out, but one of the nicest clips is the one on the top of this page (woops, jus realised i own a new page, wooo! so u should check the previous page, haha), i think posted by lisa/kellee)

Guest shooting_starz

LDW...........yes yes what HOTTIE *faints* heheh LOL

anyhow is it me or doesnt he look a little like ERIC from shinwha in this pic??? esp from this view...

9454a44c55ed1147698eb1c89420b085.jpg

Guest lisafh

the site to watch his new MV now

-->http://mv.bugs.co.kr/VideoUpdateList.asp

choose No 2406 mkor08437761.gif 봄 여름 가을... 겨울 (Feat. 김태우 God)

click the button --> btn_m_o.gif <--

n enjoy it ..haha.. :wub::wub::wub:

124769.jpg

124772.jpg

124773.jpg

124781.jpg

124785.jpg

124795.jpg

124796.jpg

Guest kellee

Lisa ... when I clicked this button btn_m_o.gif, I got this message ...... * error on page * ;)

I want to see the mv :(:(:(

I also could not view it.. but I think we have to pay $500 won to view it..

Hope some kind soul can upload to YSI or megaupload....

Sob Sob....

Guest Hae_Won

124785.jpg

Ooohh!! I don't know why, but I just wanna give Dong Wook oppa a big hug and kiss when I saw this photo. :blush: Thanks, kellee! ^_^

Guest roddy

speaking of clubbox i thought last week dong wook's clubbox will accept new members--darn once again--im denied bwaaahah

last week there was a notice that the clubbox would be open on the 19th April, but today i checked and that notice is gone. Did they say why some fans can't join? *sad* :( coz there're so few sites of DW that we can join....Most of the Korean sites need some special Korean registration number or sthing like that.

last week there was a notice that the clubbox would be open on the 19th April, but today i checked and that notice is gone. Did they say why some fans can't join? *sad* :( coz there're so few sites of DW that we can join....Most of the Korean sites need some special Korean registration number or sthing like that.

i guess they closed it last week--like ppl can;t dl..n yeah now that it's back--ppl can dl but members only...

wel my assumption--i guess they r trying to avoid those ppl that search clubboxes for prohibited stuff-dramas, shows, movies etc(i forgot the term for it but if u go to the clubbox thread--ull know more abt it)..this ppl are getting paid for it and i guess dong wook's clubbox want to avoid of getting caught..but yeah im not gonna worry abt it so much..i believe one of our co-pervy was lucky enough to be a member of that clubbox..but yeah i think a PERVY should start an english website for dong wook n da hae--hehehe that will be awesome!

Guest roddy

wow, i din know that clubbox is being policed :blink: . Thanx anyway clauric.

Yeah we're lucky we got this pervy romantic club going, hehe, who share stuff and can gush & drool over Wookie oppa together :P:lol: .

BTW, does anyone know bout his family background - i mean duz he have any bros / sis ?

Guest ripgal

ahhh.. i was missing for ONE whole day..

i can't believe i missed one day of LDW...

thanx for the wonderful caps of DW.. in his new movie/MV?

he looks good and HOTT with the moustache!!! :wub:

btw..here's some news on LDW n SYA's new Movie "Arang"

4018_1.jpg

【新闻】※2006.4.20※李东旭经由恐怖电影'Arang'挑战大银幕!

在许多部连续剧中展现优越演技的李东旭挑战了第一次电影银幕的演出.於3月16日开镜的电影'Arang'中饰演不成熟且粗心但却心思细腻的菜鸟刑警.

电影'Arang'是由在2004年短篇电影节'pass over'上获得大韩民国电影大展优秀奖的新人安相勋导演所执导的出道作,并预计将以韩国的代表性'解冤'这样的怪谈以现代性的电影,有著强烈东洋色彩呈现出独特的恐怖电影.

另一方面,在多样类型的电影中尝试多样的角色,并坐稳忠武路代表女演员的宋允儿在'Arang'中饰演外表看似强烈,内心却有著很大伤痛的女刑警并和李东旭合作演出.电影'Arang'是在述说追查恐怖的连续杀人事件的两刑警,追查到和这事件有关的一少女的'幽灵'.担任这事件的老鸟刑警素英(宋允儿)和菜鸟刑警贤基(李东旭)在事件现场发现的网站上发现少女早在10前死亡之後,渐渐的接近了恐怖的事实.目前已结束了40%的拍摄,并预计将於7月初在韩国上映.

translations:

Lee Dong Wook, who has accumulated lots of experiences in series has tried out his first skit on the BIG SCREEN - his new movie ARANG. In ARANG, he plays an inexperienced and clumsy but considerate investigator.

ARANG is directed by Ahn Sang Hyun, a new director. the theme of the movie is focused on the resolution of unsolved cases -mostly on cases of great injustice.

SYA portrays a woman with a strong and determined personality but with a deep secret and a hurt soul. they partner each other to investigate on a horrible murder case which involves the spirit of a girl. They discovered on the net that the girl was murdered 10 years ago and some strange and horrible incidents occured following her death, slowly discovering the deadly truth. the movie is 40% completed.

-----------------------------------------------

hahaa.. im glad LDW gets to play a clumsy role! maybe we could see his clumsy side!! hehehe.. :lol:

credits: baidu

Jo .. thanks for the news trans ..

I only understand here and there from the original article .. and its sounds really funny when i read it [i mean the original article .. since i do not know korean ..] ..

2 months shooting .. 40% finished ..

ehm i guess withing 3 or 4 months later we can watch the movie .. can't wait .. ^^*

Guest roddy

yeah, thank u for the news Jo.

i really like cop movies / thrillers and this one looks interesting. Looks like he's playing a good cop, u'know not the kind who beat up suspects to a mush :blink: , tho i hope they throw in some good action scenes coz i'm dying to see him in action ever since we saw how convincing he cud do it in the ByeByeBye MV long version.

i think the moustache is to help him look older - without it he'll look like the cutest cop u ever saw & it'll be too hard to concentrate on the movie, so prolly the pd/director asked him to do it, hehe *__*

Guest Fleur

Wow.. he sure looks hot in the new MV! I just love his rugged look... So I'm really glad he's also donning this rugged look in his new movie...

wow, i din know that clubbox is being policed :blink: . Thanx anyway clauric.

Yeah we're lucky we got this pervy romantic club going, hehe, who share stuff and can gush & drool over Wookie oppa together :P:lol: .

BTW, does anyone know bout his family background - i mean duz he have any bros / sis ?

yea, i used to not know that there was like heightened security on clubbox. hehe

i like his rugged look and his clean look from MG as well. they suit him real well