Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

^hehehe the caps--oh yeah i remember in MG thread-we dicussed it before--hehehe someone pointed out that da hae was laughing--hehehe i didn't noticed at first until i watched it again..hehehe maybe they were BEING NAUGHTY EH HEHEHE!

OOOHH THE MV--WANNA SEE IT!

KIRSTEN--IM LOVING THE NEW BANNER N AVATAR--I NEED A NEW ONE--DO U KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN MAKE ME A DA HAE N DONG WOOK COUPLE SET?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

btw about tat hugging scene i tot she mend to smile..eheheh coz she is happy that gong chan came...awwww soo she mend to cry??? for tat scene?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

^hehehe the caps--oh yeah i remember in MG thread-we dicussed it before--hehehe someone pointed out that da hae was laughing--hehehe i didn't noticed at first until i watched it again..hehehe maybe they were BEING NAUGHTY EH HEHEHE!

OOOHH THE MV--WANNA SEE IT!

KIRSTEN--IM LOVING THE NEW BANNER N AVATAR--I NEED A NEW ONE--DO U KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN MAKE ME A DA HAE N DONG WOOK COUPLE SET?

hi Carla :)

i just make this siggy..if u like it u can tell and i will make u the avy for it..i noe its not tat good so u might not like it.. :)

vrv5p3.jpg

Guest roddy

MV (starred by Lee Dong-wook) :blush: :blush:

some pervy asked for this one..n i got one version here..i don't know what the name of the MV is n the singer

maybe' loving you'? hehehe..just enjoy it now

--->http://211.62.52.73/MV/300K/0K0501700003.wmv

caps from dw cafe..but mine seems a little different?..who knows..hahaha...

dww13yy.jpg

dww21ur.jpg

lisa: *kiss kiss kiss!* Thank u, ur a great pervie!

Guest Hae_Won

^hehehe that off cam pic between them--hehehe i say too closed eh--i mean yeah i have guy friends--but to take pics with him all sweaty hahaha i don't think so hehehe..

ahh that snowglobe--i think u can only find it in korea..

i heard someone posted before that it will be difficult to get one..it was released by precious moments a long time ago...but i guess with the popularity of MG--it became in demand..so i guess u have to search hard..

Waaahhh!!! I also wanna have that snowglobe!!! :w00t: It's just so pretty and nice to look at... ^_^

Guest Fleur

MV (starred by Lee Dong-wook) :blush: :blush:

some pervy asked for this one..n i got one version here..i don't know what the name of the MV is n the singer

maybe' loving you'? hehehe..just enjoy it now

--->http://211.62.52.73/MV/300K/0K0501700003.wmv

caps from dw cafe..but mine seems a little different?..who knows..hahaha...

dww13yy.jpg

dww21ur.jpg

Thanks Lisa dear! I've been looking for a working link to this MV! :)

For those who prefer to view it on youtube... here you go. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyAFoZkja0w

Guest ripgal

THANX A LOT!! LISA!!

finally an MV of LDW!! so many goodies lately.. LDH/LDW.. ahhhh.. too many..

actually i didn't get wat u guys were discussing about.. the laughing/crying scene. which scene is it? or which ep is it?

was is it in the making or wat?

anywayz. haven't got to watch Hanoi Bride yet! still sittting at a corner of my cd collections.. but maybe im jz not wanting to watch it soo soon..dun wana get LDW withdrawal symptoms again..:(

Guest roddy

Jo: hehe, u hafta go back a page & check out the caps - it's a scene from episode 12 right before the ending when they finally confront their feelings for each other before "running away". GC & YR were crying in the scene, but LDW & LDH were..... :D *cough cough*

Guest roddy

Thanks roddy for the clearer view on this small cute act of ldh.. hehe. yup, that was me who got notice of this. ;)

and you could see ldh's face getting reddish right? she was like blushing or something

Was it you? Thanks for the tip. wow, i can't believe u caught that moment coz it was so fast i had trouble saving the images. DW oppa's fans/pervies have laser eyes :blink::lol: .

Guest ripgal

i saw it.. we all have BIONIC eyes when it comes to LDW/LDH..

but was it juz pure smiling bcos she got GC? or she got hold of LDW? :rolleyes:

Guest Fleur

I had the same sentiments as you Jo. When I watched it, I thought she smiled because SGC finally expressed his feelings to her... Could this be?

Guest ripgal

awwww.. thanx roddy for posting the caps..

i love GC's expression in the 1st picture!! sooo cute!

n LDH had a good laugh i could see!! lovely pair!! ^^

Guest roddy

Going a little offtopic here: is Clubbox lee1106 open for membership again? It says April 19th is the reopening on the site but i can't figure out how to apply. Hope someone here knows how.

Thanx in advance!

Thanks for sharing Lisa! I conveniently miss out the 1st gif... I refuse to see it... :P

Is it just me or LDW didn't look as comfortable with this gal as compared to when he's with LDH?

Still looking hot as ever!

nobody can replace LDH ... she's the best for him ..

cough .. cough ..

Amy good capture ... so cute .. their thread .. LDH & LDW .. side by side .. maybe this is fate .. for them .. sign for the wedding bell ... :phew: ..