Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lingling22

hello Mai! if i'm not mistaken this is prolly the first comedy role that he's ever done (show's what a terrific actor he is coz he's so natural here, ne? :D ). Also, i think this is the first leading role he's had - he played either supporting characters in mainstream dramas / part of an ensemble group in long dramas or sitcoms before this. So it's pretty cool that the first time he's given a lead role and he scores a hit :phew: !

In one interview he mentioned that the part of GongChan was supposed to be played by another actor (he did not mention who, but i remember reading somewhere that it should be LeeDongGun(?) but for some reason did not go thru so he got the part (and the world is never the same again for us, haha :lol: - can u guyz imagine someone else as GC. I'd prolly still like the drama but not as "addicted" as I am to GC :P ). Also, he mentioned that he never expected to become so popular thru this drama: he mostly thot the fans were for LDH & LJK, so he gets surprised if he finds fans are waiting for him: aaaaaawwww love love love his simple modesty! Wonder wat he'll think if he knows there are a bunch of perverts, *cough cough* - i mean pervies, obsessed with his nose, lips, moles, back, voice..... :lol::P:lol:

ripgal: try changing players & the clip might run more smoothly. i like the part where he jumped up and high-fived KCM. Here's a couple of captures. He gets more handsome the more i look at him....

newmv1j.jpg

newmv2j.jpg

Looks like he just rolled out of bed, duzzn't he? hehe, excuse me, i forgot my medicine...

ow... can you imagine if LDW wasn't the one who played Gong Chan........ Ogh my .....I mean Lee Dong Gun is also hot guy but LDW played the role role really welll.... like they say all's well that end's well

LDW ..... ROCK MY WORLD....

Guest second_glance

Does anyone have the clip of LDW and the making of his new MV? The link that Roddy gave, doesnt work. I wanna see him jump on the couch and high five KCM. He must of looked so cute!!! Thanks in advnace!!

Guest roddy

the credit for putting up the mv-making clip should go to lisa, our tireless pervie who puts up a lot of stuff from the korean sites. Thanx to her we get to see DW from time to time instead of biting our fingernails here :lol: .

Have you tried downloading with flashget? just copy & paste the link. i managed to get a lot of even older clips by using this downloader. Good luck *__*

Guest Blue_moon

I know this is a bit late, but I just had time to do some backlog... and guess what... I LOVE this MV! It's very well merged. You must have gone through a lot of efforts getting snippets from here and there. I especially liked the ending. It was made as if it really belonged to an MV of themselves. Well done Blue_moon, and I look forward to more MVs from ya! :D

^ohh I forgot to say this ....

Blue_moon .... I love that mv too. You're so good. Hope to see more :)

hey Fleur and kellee, i'm really happy u like this mv....Baxia!! haha.... =]

my dears....try not to die of laughter after you see this okay :lol:

~

20060408154417736eg.gif

from SBS. :lol::lol::lol:

oi...my tummy aches from laughing too much. :lol:

omg.....LOL....so cute and funny one...hahahaaa...

Guest roddy

Cracking up with his friends & Highfiving his buddy :D :

jammingwithpals1.jpg

jammingwithpals2highfive.jpg

Teased by his friends into singing, he scratches his chin, rubs his eyebrows, starts to smile and finally breaks down & laughs :P :

expressionscratchingchin.jpg

expression2rubbingeyes.jpg

expression3smiling.jpg

expression4greatsmile.jpg

Everybody say it together: CUUUUUUUUTTTEE!

Guest kellee

YES!!!

kel... im rooting for the

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Series

Best Couple

Best Director

but the most IMP is BEST COUPLE!!!

oh yeah! all the major awards should be given to My Girl ... hehehe :P

d6a83aa05dcb5c22c414a3ff2e6fc42e.jpg

haaay ... so handsome in shades

credit: dwholic

Guest ripgal

btw Pervies.. i listened to the Eric Bennet song that LDW gave as a present LDH. n u know wat? i think HE HAS SOMETHING 4 her!! u guys gotta listen to it.. cos i think it means sumthing..

i actually listened to the song twice to get the whole meaning.. esp the words THE LAST ONE/TIME I love is You!! i have a feeling that he impliedly gave it to her to convey his feelings for LDH!! hahhaha.. im a crazy goner huh?!

but imagine a guy who's really close and intimate with u.. gives u a CD with SUCH A ROMANTIC song!! will u fall 4 the guy? well maybe not.. but i might think he likes me!! hahaha..

^hehehe i finally heard it too--and u know what i realzized--he thought he can get away with it..hehehe i mean oh k it's an english song/cd--he didn't pick a korean cd to give to her--hehehe coz u know the korean fans would go crazy since they will understand what's in the cd--and since our DA HAE UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH--hehehe our dong wook decided to dedicate a song for her in english-kina like their secret hehehe gosh i must be insane..

Guest ripgal

^ Yes yes.. Carla.. that was what i thought too. cos he knew LDH would understand wat he wanted to convey cos she knows English. LDW's smart to haf thought of this idea.. hahahah..

Here's a cute LDW 2 savour Pervies

060124191902_XmitEad.jpg

more cute LDW

dwidh_35+.jpg

dwidh_991692005.jpg

113794586568.gif

dwidh_STAU_16935_300K.WMV_000293827.jpg

credits: leedongwook.net

Guest Fleur

btw Pervies.. i listened to the Eric Bennet song that LDW gave as a present LDH. n u know wat? i think HE HAS SOMETHING 4 her!! u guys gotta listen to it.. cos i think it means sumthing..

i actually listened to the song twice to get the whole meaning.. esp the words THE LAST ONE/TIME I love is You!! i have a feeling that he impliedly gave it to her to convey his feelings for LDH!! hahhaha.. im a crazy goner huh?!

but imagine a guy who's really close and intimate with u.. gives u a CD with SUCH A ROMANTIC song!! will u fall 4 the guy? well maybe not.. but i might think he likes me!! hahaha..

^hehehe i finally heard it too--and u know what i realzized--he thought he can get away with it..hehehe i mean oh k it's an english song/cd--he didn't pick a korean cd to give to her--hehehe coz u know the korean fans would go crazy since they will understand what's in the cd--and since our DA HAE UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH--hehehe our dong wook decided to dedicate a song for her in english-kina like their secret hehehe gosh i must be insane..

You know what... I think both of you make so much sense!!! Either we pervies are goners... or we hit the jackpot and are right with our speculations... :P I choose the believe in the latter... ;)

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Now it makes sense ..

I have been thinking a whole day about the song lyric ..

and thingking .. should i said it here .. if i said .. so many heart broken ..

:tears:

but i'll be happy for him .. at the end .. ^^*

yah lets all be happy for him ^^, and his special someone (i'll be broken-hearted too if the girl is not LDH or our fellow pervies) :sweatingbullets:

he looks cute in the pictures posted above eventhough he's aura seems to be so tired (maybe bcoz he works so hard for his new movie). i like seeing him smiling, laughing and having fun.

Guest roddy

I wonder if the korean entertainment programs covered LDH's fanmeeting? We had a ton of clips for DW oppa's birthday fanmeeting, i would've thot mnet/ytn might also have covered LDH since she has a higher profile...

He does look a bit tired duzzn't he? Thinner too, i think :unsure: . He kept a slightly unshaven look recently to cover up that baby face. When he's clean-shaven, he looks very very young....until he opens his mouth :D . I really think it's his deep voice that gives the impression he's older than his real age.

Watching MG, he's pretty convincing as a hardworking managing director of a big company despite looking so young, becoz with his firm deep voice & blunt direct manner, he just gives out this air of authority. I've seen many dramas where the lead actor is totally unconvincing as head of big corporations becoz they don't look/feel right, know wat i mean? They tend to look like boys trying to be men, but DW (as GC) is convincing as a guy who's taking his work & family responsibilities seriously. So when he meets YR, we're so happy for him becoz for his goodness he deserves a girl who will make him laugh again.....yes harabuji, it's fate/karma :P

Guest Hae_Won

I wanna share to you, gals, this clip that I found @ youtube.

Just watching LDW oppa & LDH so close together makes wanna go AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :wub: :wub:

EnjoY! B)

---------------------

Lee Dong's Wook fan meeting...w/ Lee Da Hae and other guests

another clip of Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting held on 2-19-06.

many thanks to Erenah for this clip ^_^

Watch it here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M0EhJ3tVq8...e%20Dong%20Wook

Posted by: pinklilysilverstars

Guest roddy

Hae_Won thanks for the link/clip, haven't seen that one yet.

i put this up at the MG thread but can't resist putting it up here too coz it's like my all time funniest NG that i've seen in any drama so far: remember that scene where GC & YR were stuck home alone together one night, and YR's wild imagination sees her "attacking" GC in bed and GC is crying under the covers :w00t: . Well this is the NG:

LDW 'cried' & 'cried' under the covers until he had to come up for air coz it was so stuffy under the bedspreads : He looks so cute rumpled & messy, hehe:

inmybed1.jpg

inmybed2.jpg

The second take was even funnier coz LDW wrapped himself in the bedspread & began bouncing up & down on the bed, looking like a strange stuffed animal, i almost died laughing :lol: , but the best is yet to come...

inmybed3.jpg

He bounces so hard, he crashes off the bed , LDH starts giggling (she hasn't seen him yet but has already begun to laugh), turns around & just about dies laughing (like i wuz wen i saw this clip) :lol::P:lol: . Can u guyz see poor LDW's hand sticking out of the mess at the end of the bed?!

inmybed4.jpg

inmybed5.jpg

inmybed6.jpg

inmybed7.jpg

I love this guy so much - he duzzn't care how silly he looks as long as he (& everyone else) is having fun!