Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

19 hours ago, lingko said:

Wookie at today's Gucci Cruise Collection 2020 event

Hi lingko, thanks for sharing the pictures. It seems that we could get to see his waves MORE & a bit, which has been a talking point so far as he graces more glam events in the future. :P

• Like 7

*** OMG - I'm excited to see the final EP............... Time flies so fast that this drama is about to wrap-up soon. :o

“Strangers From Hell” Finale Reported To Be Rated 19+

88c3fde156274449a564cf4d0ae40219.jpeg?s=

The upcoming finale of OCN’s “Strangers from Hell” may be rated 19+.

For the first nine episodes of its run, the mystery thriller starring Im Siwan and Lee Dong Wook has been rated 15+. However, according to a new report by Korean media outlet TV Report, the 10th and final episode of the drama will be its first to be rated 19+.

Based on a highly popular webtoon, “Strangers from Hell” tells the story of Yoon Jong Woo (played by Im Siwan), an aspiring novelist who moves to Seoul and unexpectedly finds himself caught in a hell created by other people. The final episode of the drama will reportedly focus on the hellish moments created by Yoon Jong Woo’s bizarre surroundings, as well as his character’s psychological transformation. In order to improve the quality of the production and more effectively express the writer and director’s intentions, the producers are said to have ultimately chosen to change the rating for the finale.

The penultimate episode of “Strangers from Hell” will air on October 5 at 10:30 p.m. KST, while the series finale will air on October 6.

Are you excited to see what the drama has in store for its final episode? Share your thoughts below!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Thanks 7

13 hours ago, lianea said:

“ Strangers From Hell ”  Ep9

Hi lianea, thanks for sharing this.  Time flies so fast that the drama has come to an end. I'm happy that it achieved its highest rating last night, though! According to Nielsen Korea, the 19+ rated series finale of “Strangers from Hell” reached an average nationwide rating of 3.9 percent. The ratings mark a significant increase from the night before (when it scored an average of 2.4 percent), but I read that it also marked the highest viewership achieved by the OCN thriller during its entire run. NICE. :P

• Like 5

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 30-Oct. 6, 20

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Oct. 5      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 5 KBS 18.5%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 6 KBS 20.7%
Golden Garden 45 MBC 6.6%
Golden Garden 46 MBC 9.3%
Golden Garden 47 MBC 9.6%
Golden Garden 48 MBC 9.9%
Vagabond 6 SBS 11.3%
My Country 2 JTBC 3.8%
Hell Is Other People 9 OCN 2.4%
Melting Me Softly 3 tvN 3.2%
Sunday, Oct. 6      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 7 KBS 21.7%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 8 KBS 25.7%
Hell Is Other People 10 OCN 3.9%
Melting Me Softly 4 tvN 3.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-30-oct-6-2019/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

21 hours ago, braunaun said:

" Strangers from hell "s finale has become hot topic everywhere.

No.1

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this. I have not seen the original webtoon of the drama so, I have no comparison. I read that the webtoon recorded accumulated views of over 800,000,000 at the time. :P

• Like 6