Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 9/20/2019 at 9:18 PM, lianea said:

Hi willenette , thanks for sharing the news.

“I’M WOOK” will be held on November 2(Sat) at 5 p.m. KST at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace.

Hi lianea,  the event is special as it is in celebration of his twenty years in the industry. It will become a venue to create precious memories with fans who have given constant love and support. I love this event poster. It has a sweet atmosphere and refreshing vibe. He has been loved since his debut twenty years ago. I'm sure he will interact closely with fans through this special fan meeting. I heard that he's directly involved in the planning stage. He actively participated in all aspects of the fan meeting such as the script, and the stage production. Pre-selling of tickets to 2019 Lee Dong Wook Fan Meeting I’M WOOK: To My Inside is open to fan club members on September 27 (Friday) at 8PM via Melon ticket site. Regular ticket sales will be on October 1 (Tuesday) at 8PM through Melon and Interpark ticket websites. :P

• Like 5

15 hours ago, lingko said:

It's officially confirmed that Wookie will attend fest in Manila on 5th October.

Here is his message!

Lucky fans from Philippines. So happy for you!

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  The best part of this very special event is that it’s all for free! However, there are 100 lucky winners who will have the chance to grab a seat nearest to the man himself! To enter the raffle, fans must take a 10-question quiz. Simply log onto their website and take the quiz! Once they’ve passed the quiz, there will be another prompt to enter their personal information. Once completed, simply wait for the announcement if you could be one of the lucky 100 winners! This will be at the SM Megamall Fashion Hall. This is open to all fans! Those who will not be selected may still come to the opening ceremony. Ticket registration is open until September 26, 2019 (Thursday), 11:59PM. Click here to register: www.ktomanila.com (*Note: Only Filipino citizens aged 15 and above may apply} :P

• Like 5

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Choose Sporty, Choose Comfort with Style

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

It is easiest to pair luxurious attires with formal shoes or heels, but such looks tend to blur in the crowd. AOA‘s Seolhyun, Lee Dong-wook, and more teach us that sporty is the new fashionable. Ok Joo-hyun‘s pairing of a one-piece dress with sport shoes goes against conventional feminine styles, whereas the mixture of checkered tops with sport shoes proves to be a good combination. Fashion is all about standing out and breaking trends. Putting on sports shoes with confidence makes it comfortable to walk, while still maintaining style and swagger. Take a leap of faith and liberate your feet by choosing sporty over the rigidity of familiar formal styles.

20190924_seoulbeats_leedongwook_esquire_

20190924_seoulbeats_leedongwook_esquire_

source : seoulbeats

• Like 3

ink it down

20190924_2020444488322547070258454.jpg?w

Lee Dong Wook boasted a head of waves for a Chanel event on September 24. Shin Min Ah attended as well and I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw her outfit. Anything beats what she wore to the recent Cartier party. A handful of other celebrities turned up, including Chang Min.

2019092400220_01666385823940212783.jpg?w

1569321799_2804144900304121864554687.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 3

On 9/24/2019 at 12:53 AM, braunaun said:

" Hell is other people " ep6

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this clip. :P

Update 3rd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

most talked about actors, most talked dramas, kdramas most talked

Good Data Corporation

-Actors-

1- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

2- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

3- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

4- Lee DongWook – “Hell is Other People

5- Lee SeYoung –  “Doctor John”

6- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

7- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

8- Im SiWan – “Hell is Other People

9- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

10- Shin SeKyung – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

Good Data Corporation

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

Good Data Corporation

3rd Week of September (Release on Sept. 23)

-Dramas-

1- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

2- “Vagabond

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “When the Camellia Blooms

5- “Pegasus Market”

6- “Hell is Other People

7- “Be Melodramatic

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Secret Boutique”

10- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Lee Dong Wook Once Again Proves He’s A Visual God Among Mortals At Chanel Event

May he have mercy on us lowly souls.

J7-ZZ39tcgIA_iRk-QHc1YYMNnItVgOa7I4q6IzO

Actor Lee Dong Wook recently attended the promotional event for Chanel’s Ink Library.

lee dong wook visuals 2019 5

Dressed in a simple yet chic black suit, he waved to the crowd of reporters and fans.

And basically left everyone dead as he once again proved that he’s not a regular human being – he’s a visual god!

Spoiler

All Lee Dong Wook had to do was breathe and his visuals did the rest!

lee dong wook visuals 2019 3

Netizens couldn’t help but go crazy over his beauty as they claimed he even looked better in person! (How can he look even more handsome than this?!)

lee dong wook visuals 2019 6

“He’s really~~~ good looking wow”

“I bet it’s be insane to see him in person”

“His physique ratio.. really! He’s so handsome even his skin’s perfect”

“I remember when he went abroad and his visuals still topped everyone. He’s handsome af”

“He doesn’t look human”

“Wow lol he’s crazy lololol”

— K-Netizens

Just another day in the life of Lee Dong Wook!

lee dong wook visuals 2019 4

source : koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Lee Dong Wook Displays Cold Charisma As He Approaches Im Siwan’s Acquaintances In “Strangers From Hell”

Sep 29, 2019
by L. Kim

725df18e0cba460eb37607808d830fbe.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook is now taking things too far as he starts to approach the people around Im Siwan in OCN’s “Strangers From Hell.”

In OCN’s new drama, Yoon Jong Woo (Im Siwan) is an aspiring writer who comes to Seoul to get a job. After moving into the creepy goshiwon (an economical type of housing commonly leased by students preparing for an important exam) called Eden, his inner violence starts to surface as he deals with stressful co-workers and frightening tenants.

On September 29, OCN revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming broadcast. Seo Moon Jo (Lee Dong Wook) appears in front of Yoon Jong Woo’s girlfriend Min Ji Eun (Kim Ji Eun) and his company superior Shin Jae Ho (Cha Rae Hyung). Yoon Jong Woo stands stiffly and Min Ji looks befuddled by the situation, while Shin Jae Ho grows enraged and Seo Moon Jo wears an unreadable smile on his face. It looks like Seo Moon Jo is taking the next step towards his plan to draw Yoon Jong Woo deeper into hell.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355715wpp/lee-dong-wook-displays-cold-charisma-as-he-approaches-im-siwans-acquaintances-in-strangers-from-hell

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, braunaun said:

Lee Dong Wook Displays Cold Charisma As He Approaches Im Siwan’s Acquaintances In “Strangers From Hell”

Sep 29, 2019
by L. Kim

Lee Dong Wook is now taking things too far as he starts to approach the people around Im Siwan in OCN’s “Strangers From Hell.”

In OCN’s new drama, Yoon Jong Woo (Im Siwan) is an aspiring writer who comes to Seoul to get a job. After moving into the creepy goshiwon (an economical type of housing commonly leased by students preparing for an important exam) called Eden, his inner violence starts to surface as he deals with stressful co-workers and frightening tenants.

On September 29, OCN revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming broadcast. Seo Moon Jo (Lee Dong Wook) appears in front of Yoon Jong Woo’s girlfriend Min Ji Eun (Kim Ji Eun) and his company superior Shin Jae Ho (Cha Rae Hyung). Yoon Jong Woo stands stiffly and Min Ji looks befuddled by the situation, while Shin Jae Ho grows enraged and Seo Moon Jo wears an unreadable smile on his face. It looks like Seo Moon Jo is taking the next step towards his plan to draw Yoon Jong Woo deeper into hell.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355715wpp/lee-dong-wook-displays-cold-charisma-as-he-approaches-im-siwans-acquaintances-in-strangers-from-hell

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 23-29, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 28      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 1 KBS 17.1%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 2 KBS 19.6%
Golden Garden 41 MBC 5.7%
Golden Garden 42 MBC 9.2%
Golden Garden 43 MBC 8.8%
Golden Garden 44 MBC 9.3%
Vagabond 4 SBS 10.2%
Be Melodramatic 16 JTBC 1.8%
Hell Is Other People 7 OCN 2.0%
Melting Me Softly 1 tvN 2.5%
Sunday, Sep. 29      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 3 KBS 20.2%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 4 KBS 24.1%
Hell Is Other People 8 OCN 2.7%
Melting Me Softly 2 tvN 3.2%

(skipped unrelated....) 

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-23-29-2019/

• Thanks 7