Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Oh!K Celebrates 5th Birthday with Pop & Watch!

Oh!K is turning 5 and your favourite K-entertainment channel is partnering with Astro Ria (CH 104/HD CH 123), Astro Prima (CH 105/HD CH 121), and Hello (CH 110) to give fans in Malaysia a daebak ‘Pop & Watch’ experience!

From 21 September to 20 October, all Astro customers can tune in and enjoy an Oh!K ‘Pop & Watch’ branded block which will air special runs of Oh!K’s best drama series and variety shows, with English, Malay and simplified Chinese subtitles. From fantasy love story ‘Goblin’ to sci-fi romance series ‘I’m Not A Robot’, viewers will be spoilt for choice. 

And if that isn’t enough, get ready for the icing on the cake! Oh!K has also invited a very special (and extremely good-looking) Oppa to host a party for fans in Malaysia! Stay tuned to the Oh!K Facebook page to find out who the heartthrob might be, and how you can score an up-close experience with this special Oppa. 

For more information about Oh!K ‘Pop & Watch’, visit  www.astro.com.my or the Oh!K Facebook Page. To subscribe to Oh!K, visit CH 200 on Astro TV. Oh!K is available on Astro (CH 394).  

Oh!K’s ‘Pop & Watch’ schedule alongside the show synopses are available below: 

Astro Channels
Schedule 
Astro Ria 
(CH 104/HD CH 123)
  • I’m Not A Robot
9 - 30 September @ 5 – 6:30pm, Mondays – Fridays
  • Goblin
1 - 22 October @ 5pm – 7pm, Mondays – Fridays
  • I Live Alone
22 September – 20 October @ 5pm – 7pm, Sunday

Show Synopsis 
B2mX2Upcl-zDwfa-QbiS1vG1Hn3fv3CuxxKR4PGxoIBQXG4LNgZe5LDTtqiOzvRFF_k8HPU6b4DYw2nELTmzi4_DDzfsQo9uU0OREi6re_dNb5Ay7Q4TH8Qi-o9KZ1JkYHg140vONk1djejEJg
GOBLIN
Goblin is a fantasy story centred on a handsome 100-year-old modern-day goblin, Kim Shin (Gong Yoo), whose life becomes intertwined with a forgetful grim reaper (Lee Dong Wook). 

Seeking to end his cursed immortal life, the goblin sets out to search for a human bride. When he finally finds her, a girl named Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun), he falls in love and wants to live and be with her. However, Eun Tak is on the reaper’s list. Will Kim Shin and Eun Tak’s love story be able to survive against all odds? 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreancrazed

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Handsome Male Stars Who Are Hardcore Fans Of Korean Baseball

In Korea, baseball is an exciting game that has fans at the edge of their seats.

There are some who say that once you fall in love with baseball, there’s no way out. Over the years, many handsome celebrities have proven to be hardcore baseball fans.

Let’s take a look at some male stars you may run into on a lucky day at a Korean baseball stadium.

Lee Dong Wook

Lee-Dong-Wook2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook recently shared during a live broadcast that he’s a fan of the Kia Tigers.

The Kia Tigers team hasn’t been doing so well this season, and Lee Dong Wook showed this by following up his statement with a deep sigh.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

“Strangers From Hell” Cast Creates Heavenly Atmosphere On Set With Camaraderie And Laughter

Sep 15, 2019
by J. Lim

" OCN’s weekend drama “Strangers From Hell” will not be airing in its usual time slot on September 15 due to the Chuseok holidays but they’ve shared new behind-the-scenes stills to make up for it. "

ceed99d285004254a2103472198b8354.jpeg?s=

The strangers may be from hell but the set is definitely heaven.

OCN’s weekend drama “Strangers From Hell” will not be airing in its usual time slot on September 15 due to the Chuseok holidays but they’ve shared new behind-the-scenes stills to make up for it.

In the drama, Im Siwan plays Yoon Jong Woo, an aspiring novelist who moves to Seoul to pursue his dreams but runs into trouble with his neighbors. Unlike his character, who is always on edge due to his fellow tenants, Im Siwan has a content expression on his face on set. Alongside him is Lee Dong Wook, who plays the talented dentist and cruel murderer Seo Moon Jo. Lee Dong Wook also has a warm smile on his face as he works with the cast and crew.

With them are Lee Jung Eun, Lee Hyun Wook, Park Jong Hwan, and Lee Joong Ok, who play the tenants of the dormitory. It is said that laughter constantly fills the set, so much that the cast and crew joke that, “The set is heaven,” to match the “Strangers from Hell” title of the drama. Cha Rae Hyung, Kim Han Jong, Oh Hye Won, and Park Ji Han show just how lively the set is with their bright expressions and laughter.

Strangers-From-Hell2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1352477wpp/strangers-on-hell-cast-creates-heavenly-atmosphere-on-set-with-camaraderie-and-laughter

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 9/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, braunaun said:

“Strangers From Hell” Cast Creates Heavenly Atmosphere On Set With Camaraderie And Laughter

Sep 15, 2019
by J. Lim

" OCN’s weekend drama “Strangers From Hell” will not be airing in its usual time slot on September 15 due to the Chuseok holidays but they’ve shared new behind-the-scenes stills to make up for it. "

The strangers may be from hell but the set is definitely heaven.

OCN’s weekend drama “Strangers From Hell” will not be airing in its usual time slot on September 15 due to the Chuseok holidays but they’ve shared new behind-the-scenes stills to make up for it.

In the drama, Im Siwan plays Yoon Jong Woo, an aspiring novelist who moves to Seoul to pursue his dreams but runs into trouble with his neighbors. Unlike his character, who is always on edge due to his fellow tenants, Im Siwan has a content expression on his face on set. Alongside him is Lee Dong Wook, who plays the talented dentist and cruel murderer Seo Moon Jo. Lee Dong Wook also has a warm smile on his face as he works with the cast and crew.

With them are Lee Jung Eun, Lee Hyun Wook, Park Jong Hwan, and Lee Joong Ok, who play the tenants of the dormitory. It is said that laughter constantly fills the set, so much that the cast and crew joke that, “The set is heaven,” to match the “Strangers from Hell” title of the drama. Cha Rae Hyung, Kim Han Jong, Oh Hye Won, and Park Ji Han show just how lively the set is with their bright expressions and laughter.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1352477wpp/strangers-on-hell-cast-creates-heavenly-atmosphere-on-set-with-camaraderie-and-laughter

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this.  I guess this drama has everything since it has high demand for Video & sales ranked first place. It ranked first on the CPI as well (Contents Power Index) and proved its overwhelming popularity and influence by topping the list. I heard that this is practically the highest ranking drama on OCN since last year. The fifth episode of "Strangers from Hell" can be seen on the 21st at 10:30PM KST. :P

• Like 6

Update 2nd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

most-talked-actors-dramas-sept-2019-cove

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

most talked about actors, most talked dramas, kdramas most talked

-Actors-

1- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

2- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

3- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

4- Lee DongWook – “Hell is Other People

5- Lee SeYoung –  “Doctor John”

6- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

7- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

8- Im SiWan – “Hell is Other People

9- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

10- Shin SeKyung – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

most talked about actors, most talked dramas, kdramas most talked

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

• Like 6

On 9/17/2019 at 12:49 PM, lingko said:

We have two covers for @esquire.korea October edition.

Looks like it's Wookie's collaboration with Gucci since he wears totally Gucci on both covers.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the pictures. What I noticed about him here is his hairstyle..... he has this artistic hair for the pictorial, which rather refreshing. Here are MORE pictures : :P

65657_32805_16132500279578959281792.jpg

2019091909363247462_17308153080285148086

2019091909363247462_35540563810852580773

photos credit : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/09/19/skirting-style/

• Like 6

Lee Dong Wook Proves Versatility In Colorful And Eclectic Ensemble In Esquire Photos

70903846_10156150523235672_8425000490554

There’s nothing Korean superstar Lee Dong Wook can’t do.. or wear.

On September 19, Lee’s agency King Kong by Starships released several photos of the actor. The photos are part of Lee’s photo shoot with A-List magazine Esquire.

97473822.1.jpg

For the magazine, Lee dons several outfits that are typically not paired together. The actor effortlessly pulls off the strangest ensembles the production prepared for him. Colorful prints, patterned shirts and baggy pants. His disheveled curls complete the ensemble.

97473821.1.jpg

However, Lee manages to don the outfits together easily. In fact, Lee turns the strange combination into a high class fashion ensemble, thus proving his fashion power. Lee further showcases his professionalism and potential in modelling as he poses impeccably, seemingly not bothered by his eclectic attire.

Lee Dong Wook

However, Lee Dong Wook cleans up well in other photos presented by the magazine. Although the wavy hair still fall freely all over his face, he wears a clean cut dark suit evoking elegance. In blatant contrast to the rest of the photos, Lee further pushes the envelope, as he dares fashion rules with even more patterns and a bright necktie loose on his neck. The best part of his outfit is what appears to be a plaid skirt paired with rubber shoes and high printed socks.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Lee talks about his character, Seo Moon Zo, in the currently airing Hell is Oher People. In the drama, Lee talks about how he wants his character portrayal to be. According to the actor, Moon Zo  is someone who has no sense of compassion.

Prior to the drama, Lee Dong Wook co-starred with Yoo In Na in a charming romantic drama, Touch Your Heart. Their reunion drama after Goblin was met warmly by fans, giving the drama high ratings during its airing.

source : HelloKpop

• Like 6

*** These pictures from Esquire are A-cut pictures for October issue. The pieces of clothing material that he's wearing here are not easy to pull off. He manages to pull off any look, though.  His hair is naturally made to look curly. But, there's a picture, which shows him looking clean and neat in a suit. :P

• Like 5

Lee Dong Wook Shares Exciting Plans For 20th Debut Anniversary Fan Meeting

0d5db420a2914dcc823667c925a98551.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook will be celebrating his 20th debut anniversary with a fan meeting!

On September 20, his agency King Kong by Starship announced, “Lee Dong Wook will be holding a fan meeting at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace on November 2 at 5 p.m. KST. As Lee Dong Wook is celebrating his 20th debut anniversary this year, he hopes to gift precious memories to all fans who have shown him their unwavering love and support over the years.”

The agency also released posters for the event, showing Lee Dong Wook wearing a light pink turtleneck sweater with the words “To My Inside.” Along with the announcement, they shared a message from Lee Dong Wook that said, “20th debut anniversary.. For me, it’s nothing amazing or special. It’s just that time has passed. But I wanted to do something to repay you all. Thank you for staying by my side till now. With the belief that you will stay by my side in the future, I planned this fan meeting. So? All of you should come! You know, right? My fan meetings? They’re really fun?! I’m planning it, creating the segments, creating the script, and coming up with set ideas! This fan meeting is everything I want to do! So let’s all gather together and have fun!”

The title of the fan meeting will be “I’M WOOK” with the subtitle being “To My Inside,” as the actor hopes to engage in special events and conversations throughout the fan meeting to open up to his fans more. Lee Dong Wook is said to be taking an active role in planning the fan meeting, including planning out the script, segments, and stage directions as well.

“I’M WOOK” will be held on November 2 at 5 p.m. KST at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Dong Wook Shares Exciting Plans For 20th Debut Anniversary Fan Meeting

Hi willenette , thanks for sharing the news.

“I’M WOOK” will be held on November 2(Sat) at 5 p.m. KST at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace.

8251eecely1g7617rohfwj20rs146ai3.jpg

8251eecely1g7617rwub1j20rs146n4j.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Who's that " One of Korea’s BIGGEST stars is COMING BACK to Manila to grace the #LoveKOrea Culture & Travel Fiesta 2019.

Who is he? Watch out for the grand reveal on Monday, September 23rd " - that's the message and there is clear hint it's Lee Dong Wook because of abbreviation LDW used in video posted by #KTOmanila. If it's true, fans from Philippines are so lucky to see our LDW.

• Like 5

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 16-22, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Sep. 21      
Mother of Mine 105 KBS 28.4%
Mother of Mine 106 KBS 33.2%
Golden Garden 37 MBC 6.0%
Golden Garden 38 MBC 8.8%
Golden Garden 39 MBC 8.3%
Golden Garden 40 MBC 9.1%
Vagabond 2 SBS 10.3%
Be Melodramatic 14 JTBC 1.3%
Hell Is Other People 5 OCN 2.2%
Arthdal Chronicles 17 tvN 6.4%
Sunday, Sep. 22      
Mother of Mine 107 KBS 33.2%
Mother of Mine 108 KBS 35.9%
Hell Is Other People 6 OCN 3.4%
Arthdal Chronicles 18 tvN 7.4%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-16-22-2019/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3