Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Rating:

[Produce101  season 1 ]       Ep1:  1%

[Produce101  season 2 ]       Ep1:  1.63%

[Produce48 = season 3 ]       Ep1:  1.1% .

[ProduceX101 = season 4 ]  Ep1:  1.448% (MC Lee Dong Wook) .

[ProduceX101 Ep1 ratings and trends] Swipe pics further for more. Episode 1 received 1,448% ratings which is standard rate for show's first 1 + super popular MBC's show is airing now in same time slot. We'll see if it will slowly grow up to 3% in average. I hope more ppl will watch it on tv and not through VLIVE or YouTube livestream which of course is convenient since you can do it wherever you want. As to Wookie, he was welcomed to the show MORE then warmly. He became viral on twitter with thousands people nonstop tweeting about him...even till now (about his looks, charms, reactions on performances and professionalism as a judge) and viral tweets, being first most discussed on twitter for couple hours in a row + the vid of his first entrance is still 2nd at NaverTv top 100 without any promotion on Naver's main (unlike trainee's vid which overtakes is 1st). I hope producers will give some cuts of him further as well, not only trainees.Besides he has been trending in Naver's real time searches and almost all places in top-10 have been overtaken by ProduceX101's trainees. Comments and feedback everywhere are more then positive. Ppl praise not only his looks and charms but his professionalism as a judge who's not even from music's field. Ppl tweet a lot that they want to get show recording's invitation to see Wookie in person and that he alone is enough to watch the show. 
Still, there are some negative comments coming from trainees' fans who think Wookie is too handsome and it doesn't give chance to their faves to shine. Hopefully they won't hate him too much since I believe their trainees will shine whatsoever since it's show about them, not about Wookie. So far so good but I want to see more interactions between Wookie and trainees and how he will support and help him throughout the show. If you have your own observations or something to add please do it in comments.

cr: leedongwookaddicts_global

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, lingko said:

Lee Dong Wook has attended Chanel's event at  “ THE NEW J12 ”

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the pictures.  LDW in all black looks so good! He takes my breath away! He looks super chic! He looks perfect from his hair down to his shoes. The height............. the drop-dead gorgeous eyes, everything is proportion.  A total package…  The translucent skin tone is flawless!  Lee Dong Wook looked exactly like a knight in shining armor. He really glowed at the event! What is there not to love? :P

• Like 6