Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

15 male Korean actors who are known for their sexy bodies

Here are some of the handsome and hot Korean actors that needs to be appreciated because they have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness.

Without further ado ladies, this list is made for you. Enjoy!

8. Lee Dong Wook

20110729_1311917031.jpg

22208157-59a0-4cc7-afdc-1b13e580168b.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8380/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Translation of teaser from Princi_86 's  korean friend (fellow fan)

0:04 Go Seung Ho  (Cho Seung Woo) to Ye Jin Woo (Lee Dong Wook): Lee Bo-Hun* taught you many good things (using starky tone).

But well...Uncovered right away...

0:10 Ye Jeong Woo Lee Kyu Hyung) most likely to YJW (Lee Dong Wook): How did he knew it?

0:16 Joo Kyung Moon (Yoo Jae Myung) most likely to YJW ( Lee Dong Wook): Will you go as he ordered?

0:17 YJW ( Lee Dong Wook): Devoted all my (or his, it can be used both ways) youth here. It will be not easy to live here.

0:28 Lee No Eul (Won Jin Ah): I want to save everyone together.

0:33 GSH (Cho Seung Woo): "Hospital is public property". Do I missunderstand the meaning of "public property"?

0:40 JKM (Yoo Jae Myung): He trow away weapons to us. It's the reason to protest about what happens.

0:45 YJW (Lee Dong Wook): I saw blood poured out. I couldn't let the blood dye out home. 

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, pmy888 said:

Really hope seeing oppa photos at least with one food truck. In I am not mistaken already 6 food trucks.

Some fans said Lee Dong Wook had taken photos with food truck

Maybe KingKong Entertainment will post the photos next month

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, pmy888 said:

Really hope seeing oppa photos at least with one food truck. In I am not mistaken already 6 food trucks.

Hi pmy888,

Adore this pic taken by a comma while visiting Wook on set of "Life" drama with food support.

8251eecely1fs1f4zevzxj20u00u0acr.jpg&key

686b6df1gy1fs8r1zy6g8j215o0rs106.jpg

686b6df1gy1fs8r11si03j20rs15oag9.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, braunau said:

Some fans said Lee Dong Wook had taken photos with food truck

Maybe KingKong Entertainment will post the photos next month

Thank you so much dear for the info :)

2 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Hi pmy888,

Adore this pic taken by a comma while visiting Wook on set of "Life" drama with food support.

8251eecely1fs1f4zevzxj20u00u0acr.jpg&key

686b6df1gy1fs8r1zy6g8j215o0rs106.jpg

686b6df1gy1fs8r11si03j20rs15oag9.jpg

Hi Lingko... Thank You God for granting my wish at least a few photos on special day like June 12, 2018 .

Edited by pmy888
  • Like 2

Jung Ryeo Won Expresses Gratitude To Lee Dong Wook For His Gifts

Jung-Ryeo-Won-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Lee Dong Wook showed support for his former co-star Jung Ryeo Won and her current drama “Wok of Love” by gifting her two food trucks on the set.

Jung Ryeo Won thanked him through her Instagram account by showing off photos of the two food trucks he sent her and gratefully writing, “Not one. But two. Goodness. Perfect guy.” On one of the food trucks, there is a banner from Lee Dong Wook that reads, “I support Jung Ryeo Won and ‘Wok of Love’!”

The two actors previously acted together in tvN’s romance drama “Bubblegum” in 2015.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Thanks 4

Quote  Princi_86 :

"  Korean fans are so lucky that they can visit their oppa on set while sending food support (because of short notice international fans rarely can do this sigh). Almost everyone among fan communities who have sent Wookie coffee or food or both trucks have spent time with him. Others simply couldn't come on set because of short notice.

Look at this adorable vid. He is smiling unlike his character.

And he has even shown them fingerheart which he does really really rare.

And they have spent few hours on set watching him eating, drinking, preparing for role. "

006QhBHzgy1fs9m4m7i1pj30gh0gnqbl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quote  Princi_86 :

"  Korean fans are so lucky that they can visit their oppa on set while sending food support (because of short notice international fans rarely can do this sigh). Almost everyone among fan communities who have sent Wookie coffee or food or both trucks have spent time with him. Others simply couldn't come on set because of short notice.

Look at this adorable vid. He is smiling unlike his character.

And he has even shown them fingerheart which he does really really rare.

And they have spent few hours on set watching him eating, drinking, preparing for role. "

Hopefully 2019... oppa will do another round of fan meeting maybe this time world tour .. different from For My Dear Fan Meeting... :)

• Like 2

So exited for his new drama. Really love how Korean audience is accepting teasers and LDW's part. Not only his looks, but acting as well. Hopefully he has read them and was inspired. Have tried to translate them and was pleasantly surprised that only few are somehow negative and I suppose they're coming from other actors' fans since they praise them in those comments. It's so childish. I have never seen LDW's fans hating his co stars in comments. I hope there won't be fan war after drama will start. 

Anyhow LDW has surprised me with his drama choice after hit "Goblin". He never fails to surprise if to look at his projects list. True actor who challenges himself over and over again.

• Like 4

Wook will held fan signing event on June, 30th as model of @brunobaffi 

and Wellmade at one of their off line stores. 100 ticks available (50 offline, 20 online store purchase and 30 lottery).

Lucky those who will manage to see this GOD so close and even talk to him.

Cr: wellmade fb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1