Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@joyezz ahahaha, is that a squirrel?!? LOL. Thanks for cracking me up beside that, thabks for those LDW's arena news. Is Arena's photoshoot same with those LDW's in ferragamo few weeks ago? I hope one of the girls here is willng translate Vogue and Arena's interview

@noname111 welcome to LDW thread dear! I hope you'll enjoy fangirling time with us. Beside his dramas, if you have spare time,you could also enjoy his variety appearance at Roommate, TROS and RM, i believe you'll love him more in person just like @MaysoonD @Changsky @joyezzand @st4rdust stated

@winterdew welcome back again! I just finished BG last week. And now still binge watching between SoAW and 1N2D

• Like 6

9 hours ago, noname111 said:

My goodness, I'm so waiting for Vogue...

He looks gorgeous.

There is one under spoiler along with two versions of cover posted before, but in slightly better quality. I hope I copied these correctly.

Reveal hidden contents

the blue shirt one is my favorite :wub:

• Like 6

Google translate

Even in the weekend, the printing house and sure umm are looking at the cover inspections. This cover comes out of two types of a-type b and two of them show different charm. I'll pray for you to let my ex-boyfriend come out so well

• Like 9

LOVEEEEEEE ALL LDW ARENA'S PHOTOSHOOT!

He looks effing hot and still give masculine vibes in those ferragamo's clothes. Once again, Arena did wonderful job after what they did with YAI.

Guys, do you have a glimpse of LDW's Vogue photoshoot?

• Like 5

While waiting for another LDW's gorgeous spread from Vogue, I found this random post from Instagram and I laughed so hard. What do you think?

A classroom full of the now-popular K-Actors, where will you sit if you can choose? Next to LDW? I'd probably be the teacher so I can stare at all of them at same time haha. Funny thing is, LDW is next to KWB. 

Happy Sunday!

• Like 11

Thank you all for LDW glorious pictures and news. Hope to see more of him soon, maybe in variety show. I really love seeing him in variety shows. :)

And guys, did LDW ever shared his favorite songs in the past interviews? I really want to know what kind of music he enjoyed listening to. In Taxi Interview, he loves listening to f(x) album whilst in Roommate, he played 'Love Never Feels So Good' by Justin ft Michael in Season 1 during trip with Ga Yeon and also 'New York I Love You' by LCD Soundsystem in Season 2 during their mountain ice hiking. His choice of songs intrigued me. Hope someone can share any information on his favorite song especially the English songs. 

• Like 6

Annyeong! :)

Thank you for all the updates and pics. I love those photos from Arena Homme too. The one which LDW holds the bag gives Wang Yeo vibe the most imo. And waiting for the Eng trans of the Magazine interview.

So proud reading about LDW giving his fellow actress Yoon Dayoung a chance to have more screen time by suggesting she appeared as a newbie GR at the ER. Wow... he really a good Sunbaenim! :wub: And I believe LDW gave a lot of suggestions (adlibs) to make the drama more interesting and fun. Daebak!

Same @miecha, I also curious to know about LDW's fave songs or what kind of music he loves. I think he has a good taste. In Roommate, He even know the artist Edith Piaf (her famous song is La Vie en Rose), and also New Kids on The Block... :D

Anyway... found this in my TL. The piano cover (instrumental) of Grim Reaper Theme. The song title is "Path of The Deceased" a.k.a Amnesia/Lost Memories. It's a very beautiful sad song. I can't help repeating the song/melody in my mind... kekeke. Wonder if it is included in the CD version of OST.

Cr: Phoebe Shafinaz

Cr: Dori Piano

• Like 7

@noname111 welcome here! ^_^ nice to see new blood in our thread. So you have liked My Girl and Bubblegum? Have you tried to watch his varieties? I'm re running My Girl now while we have lots of snow in my place. As to your question above since I have only one bias I will want to sit in empty classroom together with Wookie lol :wub:

@Cassandra Ng hi! Welcome here. Are you new fan after Goblin? I have met Lee Dong Wook in person during my trips to Seoul. I was on his fan signing and then 2nd time when he has appeared on stage of theater I went to watch Beauty Inside movie. He came for meet and greet.

As to the pictorials I'm so excited to see what will be in Vogue. Hope we'll get pics tomorrow or in upcoming days. In Arena Homme+ my fav pic is this one:

He's so smoldering here in all this pictorial. It reminds me my fav pictorial with Men's Uno. 

• Like 9