Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

17 hours ago, joolworths said:

Did you guys see the supposed blind item?? From this netizenbuzz article https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/kim-go-euns-instagram-deletes-traces-of.html

o.o 

haha blind item are like fan fictions

I think that commenter is just being sarcartic :)

I love Wookie and SJH frienship ^_^

SJH call Wookie at 9:45

• Like 11

On 1/25/2017 at 4:01 PM, giegie said:

@LoveBangWon Thank you for the link!

couldn't resist to screencaps some of cute moments of LDW and kids

and when he met Daebakie

and my fave bromance off the screen. LOL

I already miss our GR!

Hi giegie, thanks for sharing the photos. In one of his interviews from KBS' Entertainment Weekly, Lee Dong Wook shares what he wants for his future family. He revealed that he indeed wants to be a father to a number of kids.  In that interview Dong Wook expressed his love for kids. He doesn't care if they're sons or daughters, he just wants at least three children. We had already gotten a glimpse of how Dong Wook would be a father in”The Return of Superman." Surely, he'll be a good father in the future. :lol:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Hello ladies. Going to paste this here for a wonderful Friday, to cope with Grim Reaper/wangyeo/Leehyuk withdrawal.

In case you are wondering who I am. Im @stardust friend, (why I cant tag her, =.="). =))))

Welcome to our thread and thanks for the incredibly sexy gif hehe

the bedroom eyes and unbutton shirt

Image result for so sexy meme

• Like 9

Thank you for sharing the hot gif!! hehehehe @kentangbakar lol i can tag you now... i couldn't earlier on either...

@Changsky I am glad you enjoyed the photography post , thanks! heeheeee

Can anyone make sense of this please? I am dying for some news on how his ticket sales are... but I can't find anything on Naver...

It will be held at Blue Square Samsung Card Hall...with a 1400 seating capacity...

Tickets are 33,000won.... I am so jealous.... TT

813871_lW28yVPSH0AGYDnk45yoCrxitViPFV9EI0FYAAQ8vo0.jpg

CnY4nQUVYAYt8uD.jpg

card_first.gif
card_fourth.gif

If you happen to know any more news, please share thank you ♥

• Like 13

@baranblaq As always, thank you so much for LDW's HD picspam. That's blonde hair still give me different feeling, he's so natural to be a native European

@joyezz That's the vids I talked about! And thank you for making me missing their friendship. If LDW finally have spare time, please guest starring at RM again

@willenette indeed! I'm glad that he still wants to have 3 kids after took care Daebak and the twins. LOL. He's gonna be a wonderful appa indeed 

@kentangbakar welcome to LDW thread! Your soompi acc is so fun bcos it remind me with potato fries but... It get burned? LOL. I think you need to use 4 rather than A when tagged St4rdust's name

@st4rdust thanks for LDW's FM info.. Imo, the tix is quite cheap so I hope it's gonna be a full house there. LDW deserved so much love from K-audience!

• Like 8

Today's articles say that tickets for Wookie's FM have been sold out in 1 minute. And that's what I'e heard from people on SNS that they couldn't choose seats in 5 mins after start of sale and they didn't get tickes. I hope they will release upcoming schedule for other countries.

Wookie for Liz K

• Like 12

Have a great weekend, chingus!

They should have choosen bigger hall. Never thought that tix will be sold out that fast. I was afraid they will be selling few weeks. 

Lee Dong Wook’s Fan Meeting Sells Out Within 1 Minute

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/11/lee-dong-wooks-fan-meeting-sells-1-minute/

lee dong wook

Tickets to Lee Dong Wook’s fan meeting “4 My Dear” in Seoul were sold out within a single minute after sales opened on February 10, 8 p.m. KST, through Korea’s ticketing site Interpark.

About 1500 seats were snapped up instantly the moment sales started. As though in warning of the ticket war that was to come, keywords like “Lee Dong Wook” and “Lee Dong Wook fan meeting” climbed up the real-time keyword search rankings on various portal sites before ticketing began.

It’s definite proof of the actor’s immense popularity, which has hit new heights with his recent portrayal of the chic yet adorable Grim Reaper in “Goblin.” As it is, inquiries about additional tickets are already flooding in.

The fan meeting will be held on March 12 at Bluesquare Samsung Card Hall, after which the actor will be greeting more fans in various major Asian cities starting from April, as part of his 2017 Asia Tour. It has been said that Lee Dong Wook is extremely excited to meet his fans, and has been preparing meticulously for the meetings even amidst his busy schedule.

The actor’s agency King Kong by Starship said, “Thank you for your warm affection and concern for actor Lee Dong Wook. As he has not met with fans in a long time, we will prepare our best, so that both actor and fans can interact enjoyably and create great memories [together.]”

Will you be one of the lucky ones to see Lee Dong Wook in person?

• Like 13

Lee Dong Wook's Fan Meeting Sells Out Within 1 Minute

hongdubu

Tickets to Lee Dong Wook’s fan meeting “4 My Dear” in Seoul were sold out within a single minute after sales opened on February 10, 8 p.m. KST, through Korea’s ticketing site Interpark.

About 1500 seats were snapped up instantly the moment sales started. As though in warning of the ticket war that was to come, keywords like “Lee Dong Wook” and “Lee Dong Wook fan meeting” climbed up the real-time keyword search rankings on various portal sites before ticketing began.

It’s definite proof of the actor’s immense popularity, which has hit new heights with his recent portrayal of the chic yet adorable Grim Reaper in “Goblin.” As it is, inquiries about additional tickets are already flooding in.

The fan meeting will be held on March 12 at Bluesquare Samsung Card Hall, after which the actor will be greeting more fans in various major Asian cities starting from April, as part of his 2017 Asia Tour. It has been said that Lee Dong Wook is extremely excited to meet his fans, and has been preparing meticulously for the meetings even amidst his busy schedule.

The actor’s agency King Kong by Starship said, “Thank you for your warm affection and concern for actor Lee Dong Wook. As he has not met with fans in a long time, we will prepare our best, so that both actor and fans can interact enjoyably and create great memories [together.]”

Will you be one of the lucky ones to see Lee Dong Wook in person?

Watch “Goblin” on Viki exclusively in Europe!

soompi

• Like 13

Lee Dong Wook Takes A Strong Stance Against Illegal Fanmeeting Ticketing

Lee Dong Wook

After Lee Dong Wook’s fanmeeting sold out in less than a minute, the actor has had to take a strong stance against illegal ticketing methods.

On February 11, he and his agency released a statement on his official social media account saying, “We have received reports of illegal ticket sales on social media, personal blogs, secondhand trading websites, and intermediary ticketing websites. We are therefore monitoring all unusual transactions of illegal/premium tickets. As long as you do not buy the illegal tickets, which often have inflated prices, they will be canceled and space will open up through the official ticket seller, Interpark. Both selling and purchasing illegal tickets will be regarded as against the law. Therefore, we ask you not to sell or buy tickets from any non-authorized sellers other than the official Interpark.”

They added, “At the fanmeeting, the ticket seller will be checked and anyone caught with illegal/premium tickets will not be allowed to enter the fanmeeting. Please email us at [this address] with exact information about illegal tickets (username, contact information) if you come across them.” Finally, the agency warned that there might be legal consequences

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/11/lee-dong-wook-takes-strong-stance-illegal-fanmeeting-ticketing/

• Like 9