Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Annyeong chingu.. My first posting here, watched Goblin because of Lee Dong Wook.Cool guy and humble..love watched him in Roommates. He's a fighter. Always pray for a great success in his acting. I saw many chingu from Scarlet Heart thread & Goblin here. Waiting for a more screen time for King & Queen.. :D

Thanks for love toward "Meet him among them" song @selenette . I need to understand more on lyrics of this song. From what my understanding, there is many story in this song. 

Love reading here, fighting our Kim Woo Bin-ssi ...hehe :P 

• Like 7

@joyezz Wow, he looks dashing in the prince's outfit :w00t: Thanks for making the edit, chingu! I've always wondered about it too cos he gives off such princely/noblemanly charms and looks. Not sure about saeguk, but I'd definitely wanna see him in a remake of an English classic like Pride & Prejudice :)

@aniliaz Welcome here, chingu! Indeed, he's not just a great actor but also a person with a wonderful personality ^^ When you get the time, do check out his other dramas!

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Wow, he looks dashing in the prince's outfit :w00t: Thanks for making the edit, chingu! I've always wondered about it too cos he gives off such princely/noblemanly charms and looks. Not sure about saeguk, but I'd definitely wanna see him in a remake of an English classic like Pride & Prejudice :)

@aniliaz Welcome here, chingu! Indeed, he's not just a great actor but also a person with a wonderful personality ^^ When you get the time, do check out his other dramas!

I love all about him. Can't forget his face on running man during bungee jumping at Macau Tower . Pale like a dracula.. hehe 

BFF of Ji Hyo , a good brother in Roomates, a good samchoon for Daebak and his siblings. Love him from My Girl until now. His story on Roomates about his career, break my heart .. i'm always pray for a miracle for him. Hope Goblin was a miracle for his life. 

Thanks @joyezz & @winterdew for a warm welcome. 

• Like 9

@aniliaz welcome to LDW's thread dear! We hope you'll enjoy the fangirling journey with us! Yes, I agreed that he's such a fighter! When I watched Roommate, I always wonder how he never tired or in bad mood despite of his hectic schedule. Sometimes he acted grumpy with Jackson and YoungJi, but still, he's the oppa who always available to help that two teenagers. LOL

@joyezz I agreed that he looks cooler than the real prince of England, LOL. I agreed, with LDW's fair skin, he'll stick better to play vampire role or a prince. When it came to Saeguk, maybe LDW needs to tanning his skin a lil bit, but... I also remember he looked fine in Joseon era at Heaven's order, so as long, the script is good, I wouldn't mind to see him in saeguk costume. Well, I think we'll get a glimpse of LDW in saeguk costume at the next Goblin eps, right?

@lucifercorner I always surprised with LDW's many cute and funny face expressions during Goblin, on how he always have new expression every eps! I'm glad that GR character is a richness character, at the first half, comedic moments were so hilarious to watch and I think, K-nezt also love his comedic moments too. If KKE and LDW smart, I think they could maintain in this area bcos not so many handsome actors could be as talented and natural as him in comedy genre. Cha Tae Hyun is the the last actor I fell for for his funny act, after that, I didn't find many actors did well in comedy genre. After WR and his variety appearance, I believe LDW could be as great as CTH too, and his performance in Goblin validated my believe. LOL

qqq.tif

Anyway, I always wonder that this veggie drink is also a PPL, right? This such a smooth PPL rather than Subway. LOL

• Like 9

@joyezz Awww man, he's so precious when he smiles, especially when he smiles so widely with eye crinkles :wub: Thanks for posting this pic hehe. I keep replaying the video for that moment of him smiling cos it warms my heart ^^ 

@MaysoonD Wookie looks so young in that sweater ^^ Lovely to see him support such a meaningful campaign!

• Like 6

@giegie rightly said. To pull off comedy is no joke & LDW is doing a great job as GR. GR is such an amazing character I'm seriously rolling on the floor 'cos of him. His reactions are such beauties and priceless. He is not overdoing anything. He is funny, innocent, curious and cute. But personally I want to see his character development in the drama. his serious acting when he remembers his past. sure he will take everyone by a storm

@Princi_86  http://inkigeul.blogspot.com.eg/2016/12/lee-dongwooks-line-up-of-rom-coms.html

This site, how comfortably they forgot Hotel King and CJW :vicx: I actually loved his acting in the fugitive of joseon too

• Like 8

At the first, I'm quite bored with the 9th eps plot. But the positive point was... the winter's scenery was worth to watch!

I think our GR is now in the middle of hectic work life since some of 'magical' moments happened at human world. Poor GR. I think only LDW who could nailed Subyway's PPL perfectly

1.tif

Oh, and I hate the useless towel PPL! How could you let LDW didn't use it properly for the bathing scene? *fangirl mode on*

2.tif

But my fave part came to the part when he had a big smileeeee when he was watching Sunny, Sunny is definitely a sun who bring out the sunshine for our GR

4.tif

Couldn't wait for tomorrow eps!

• Like 9

@giegie thanks for sharing caps! I'm so in love with his smile. I's like a drug lol.

Guys, just look at this lol. How do you think is it KGE who likes Grim Reaper or KGE who likes Wookie? :phew: I'm surprised tvN has released it. 

The one that Ji Euntak loves is actually the Grim Reaper instead of Goblin?

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-one-that-ji-euntak-loves-is.html

ac9399cff9829c2bb23be78d146b9b68.jpg
'Please let me watch a movie with Grim Reaper (?) later..'

은탁이는 사실 깨비가 아닌 저승이를 사랑했다 | 인스티즈
'And have a popcorn too..'

'Please~'

'Grim Reaper?' 'With Grim Reaper?'

'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'

'Don't turn off the cameras'

'Keep the footage'
Goeun's real wish was revealed in the behind the scene video of Goblinㅋㅋㅋ

-'Grim Reaper Ajussi'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh my goodness, Euntak-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She unintentionally revealed her real wishㅋㅋㅋ

-Grim Reaper looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Just watch the movie together!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Three of them look really really really cute. All I want to do is cry..

-She suddenly confessed her feelings..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Euntak's real wish..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's be honest, Grim Reaper is so freaking handsome..

-Grim Reaper Ajusshi..ㅠㅠ I love you..ㅠㅠㅠ

-No!! Grim Reaper is Goblin's!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. She got caught..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Omo..! Then Goblin can go and watch the movie with me!!

-Sungjae, Dongwook, and Gong Yoo's reactions were funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwook told the staff to keep the footage of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Euntakㅋㅋ You're getting yourself in troubleㅋㅋㅋ
  • Like 11

Hahaha.. Eun Tak loves Kim Woo Bin.. hahaha another hillarious scene.. kihkih..

Eventhough this ep 9 makes me teary, im super happy with more screen time between Lee Dong Wook aka Kim Won Bin...hehe with Sunny... yeaa cant wait for tomorrow.. fighting uri handsome grim reaper !! More shine after this .. saranghaee 

• Like 9

@aniliaz I think I haven't welcomed you. Welcome here!! Yeh, I'm glad that he's having cute and lovely scenes with Sunny. He's so adorkable in those scenes. :w00t:

@giegie to tally agree with you regarding PPL. His PPL are always smooth, not only Subway. His signature drink became a part of his character, the way he was drinking coffee in Dalkomm was so natural and cute. both time when he was in Subway the way he was eating sandwitches haven't been too much but very smooth. Baskin Robbins as well, and towels. The only too much for me was Olivia Chicken when he was keeping bringing chicken to Goblin. But still, he was so cute. Not talking about clothes and watches. 

And now glasses ( I already want them as well as Gentle Monster sunglasses he was wearing):

Встроенное

Ji Hyo has sent Wookie coffee and snacks! Love their friendship :w00t:

• Like 11