Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

34 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Agreed, chingu! Oh!K has my support. I like the way they have been promoting the drama. Wookie's mentioned a lot in their posts. And that's important cos it seems they hold exclusive rights to broadcast Goblin on TV in some countries in Asia. Yay!

Wookie is popular in south east asia and they know it ^_^

• Like 5

a life sized pillow of Wookie? ^_^

http://www.therakyatpost.com/?p=279020

To up the fun element, Oh!K will launch a dedicated microsite on Dec 1, where fans can participate in an interactive personality quiz to find out if they are a Goblin or a Reaper, create their own photo-frame featuring both male leads and join in on a hashtag voting system where they can root for their favourite hero – #TeamGongYoo or #TeamLeeDongWook!

Oh!K will also host a watch and win campaign. Just tune in each week to the latest episodes, note the on-air codes, and stand to win limited edition life sized pillows of heartthrobs Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook. All submissions will be accepted through the Goblin microsite.

So keep it on Oh!K (Astro Channel 394) when brand new episodes will air every Saturday and Sunday.

I was thinking about Goblin before I went to sleep so,

I have a dream about the first episode of Goblin last night and I was in it.WY and I running around in some historical era being chased and I dragged him to enter time travelling portal lol 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, joyezz said:

a life sized pillow of Wookie? ^_^

http://www.therakyatpost.com/?p=279020

To up the fun element, Oh!K will launch a dedicated microsite on Dec 1, where fans can participate in an interactive personality quiz to find out if they are a Goblin or a Reaper, create their own photo-frame featuring both male leads and join in on a hashtag voting system where they can root for their favourite hero – #TeamGongYoo or #TeamLeeDongWook!

Oh!K will also host a watch and win campaign. Just tune in each week to the latest episodes, note the on-air codes, and stand to win limited edition life sized pillows of heartthrobs Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook. All submissions will be accepted through the Goblin microsite.

So keep it on Oh!K (Astro Channel 394) when brand new episodes will air every Saturday and Sunday.

I was thinking about Goblin before I went to sleep so,

I have a dream about the first episode of Goblin last night and I was in it.WY and I running around in some historical era being chased and I dragged him to enter time travelling portal lol 

I never thought I will be capable to say that but I want that pillow :w00t:

@joyezz lol your dream sounds so fun. I wish I could time travel with WY but not as his new "task" lol :phew:

19 hours ago, joyezz said:

Wookie is popular in south east asia and they know it ^_^

They are smart unlike Dramafever who thinks that it's GY who will attract the audience because of his recent movie hits and forever hit Coffee Prince. Although Wookie didn't have such big hit as Coffee Prince, he has few smaller like MG, SOAW and HK internationally. That means he has brand awareness at least internationally and Oh!K channel are smart using it. And yeh, he's co-lead actually but GY is central character.

But what is interesting, that WY is involved in storylines with everybody among 5 leads. I doubt it has been planned by KES before Wookie's casting. I think she was impressed so much by him and revealed that she should use his ability to build up chemistry with every human being lol (not only human, but owls, dogs, donkeys) :w00t: He was always chemistry king so let's hope knetz will remember it and he'll reach brand awareness in Korea as well.

• Like 5

On 25.11.2016 at 3:56 PM, longleg said:

@willenette hi! Thanks for sharing. I wonder why did they suddenly decide to change the title. Dokkebi means goblin right? 

@joyezz As Gongyoo mentioned Wookie's eyelashes are sooo long and it's sooo attractive. I also remember Kim Sun Ah's interview saying how long Wookie's lashes are. 

Oh yes, I remember this KSA's interview as well. I wish I could have such eyelashes :phew: 

@longleg sorry the reply took me so long. Regarding fan signing. I was there with my friends (who're his fans as well and all my language speakers), one of my friends doesn't know English so I supposed to translate her + some other International fans from Soompi (they're not really active here). Another Koren fan of him helped us to get tickets so we didn't have much troubles with that. Then we've all met there: the group of international fans, our Korean friend and Dwh was there too (they're not that good with English). It was fun cos after fan signing we all went to have lunch alltogether chating about Wookie. It's great to know his Korean long term fans.  Back to fan signing, we've been waiting outside  PAT store for Wookie's arrival. When he has arrived he has waved us and went inside. Then event has started. My friends and me we were in the beggining of the que. I cam 6th or 7th. Everybody have brought presents to him, not only international fans. lots have brought braclets and toys (cos he loves it). When I came to him I had already prepared speach but I have forgotten everything and was like (I will use @joyezz gif):

Related image

I have met many celebs I liked but they didn't have such impact on me lol. But I have braced myself somehow and gave him my present. Before he was waiting what I will say (it was few seconds but still so awkward). We have been told to write our names on cards in advance to give him. It was so cute how he was trying to read my name correctly. Then he has asked me few questions like where I'm from, have I been in Seoul before, what am I doing there. When I gave him present he was curious what is inside and when he has found out there is traditional alcohol he started to laugh, so did his manager and I think that bottle has been empted by both of them later. I've asked if I can take photo with him but he has explained (through Korean gal) that he regret he can't since if he'll take photo with me then he will need to take pics with everyone and timing doesn't let it to do. Then I left and forgot to take signed pic, so he was calling me lol. It was such a shame. His aura is so strong, I even can't describe how strong it is. And when he smiles looking at you with his basset haund eyes, you're becoming like on the gif above and speachless. :bawling: I wish you will meet him, guys in person as well!!!!

• Like 5

@joyezz Wohooo! Such a cute dream, a time travel with LDW such an interesting plot for drama. I hope LDW came to your dream was a great sign that you'll meet him later! 

@Princi_86 OMOO... loveee loveeee your experience! Totally glad LDW was so friendly towards you and all your friends during the fan signing. I could understand with your blank mode condition when you met him. LDW's charm was thaaaaaat great, isn't he?? And then you could see in a personal distance his manly handsome face.... that's a priceless experience indeed!  The fact that you finally succeed to have chit chat and didn't passed out made me happy. LOL at the moment he called you to pick his signing pic, ahahaha, LDW's effect as a grim reaper was happened to you, he made you totally forget all things. After the fan signing, have you ever come to his fan meeting or signing again? I remember you wrote that you met him during Beauty Inside's premiere, did you succeed to give him a present too?

Thanks for your wish! I remember during MG's, LDW came to my country but at that time, I wasn't his fan yet bcos his choice of style at that time was a lil bit flower boys type. LOL

• Like 5

@giegie haha he was reluctant to go into the portal so I keep pulling him and we were almost stuck at the door. I was almost killed

Image result for shake head gif

what a dream lol 

I saw the video on Youtube when he visited Indonesia.yea he looks young and cute :)

@Princi_86 I think we should write down whatever we want to say in a piece of paper and give it to him because 99.99% we will be speechless in front of him :D

• Like 4

@joyezz chingu can you please share whatever you remember from press con and drama talk on our uri Wookie? Maybe some other highlights besides those you have already mentioned?  Cos appatently we will not get english subbed version. :(

Next time is I'll ever meet him I will record my words in advance and play them to him :rolleyes:

@giegie will revert to your question about beauty Inside a bit later.

• Like 4

@Princi_86 OMG OMG OMG! Lucky you! What an experience!  While reading your post I could almost feel how you felt when you met him; breathless and speechless. You gave him vodka? Well girl, you rock! Your choice was great! I wisj i could see him soon. Till then i have to think of gift ideas. 

I have also noticed that Wookie's teaser and photos got the most number of views and likes. Looks like Wookie is internationally more popular than Gongyoo?

• Like 5

@Princi_86 I'll try to remember as much as I can

Press Con

first few questions are for writer. they ask her awkward Q about the comparison with LOTBS ,she said Goblin will be more fun and then trying to thwart the Q.then they ask her why her male characters always shine more than female char.she said because her audience are mostly female *laugh* she said she will try to makes all the chars shine.

after that they ask wookie why he approach Goblin team for the role,he said he really like the role and they ask weather him and GY planned for the matching outfits.he iokingly said it was totally unplanned and they are surprise when they saw each other followed by cheeky smile by both of them hehe KES said she felt honored that Wookie approach them,Wookie gave her polite bow.

then they ask all of them fave part of the trailer KES said watching Wookie&GY walks out of the fog slow mo give her goosebump,wookie said his fave part was GY goryeo era scene especially the boat scene.YIN said her fave was KGE bright smile when she said she is going to marry Goblin. Interviewer ask her to smile as brightly as KGE,she was so shy and covering her face. Wookie was looking at her lovingly (maybe just my imagination :) )  I think Sung Jae said he loves the bromance scenes.I think they ask him who's the cutest and Wookie do the "na yo". KGE and GY I can't remember what they said

Wookie said they get along very well and he hope the friendship will continue even after filming is done

then there were bunch of Q for KES again 

Dramatalk 

at Dramatalk Wookie and YIN flirt a lot and they are the most talk active. YIN was like oppa this and oppa that and a lot touching haha she likes to tap his arm after she said oppa :P

KGE was praising YIN for being so likeable,people will never get mad at her because of the way she talk,etc. I can't remember what was YIN was saying after that because at that time Wookie looked at her for quite long (a little bit too long lol) 

they talk about the stills one by one

I wasn't paying attention when they talk about stills without wookie 

LDW & YIN stills was they second meeting and she was mad at him (they didn't want to explain further to avoid spoiler)

The stills of the 3 guys together was when LDW & SJ characters being kicked out by GY

viewers ask LDW & GY to do cute pose,they were reluctant then do the heart shape thing(I think someone suggested)

oh they were ask about similarity between their character and themself. Wookie said SJ character is the closest to his real personality

YIN said a lot about Wookie but I didn't read the sub because I was busy looking at them flirting haha she said Wookie is a nice and fun person (something like that) and they high five and YIN praise him again and high five again

Sorry this is all I can remember ,I can't concentrate because Wookie look so good :D

• Like 5

On 11/25/2016 at 9:56 PM, longleg said:

@willenette hi! Thanks for sharing. I wonder why did they suddenly decide to change the title. Dokkebi means goblin right? 

@joyezz As Gongyoo mentioned Wookie's eyelashes are sooo long and it's sooo attractive. I also remember Kim Sun Ah's interview saying how long Wookie's lashes are. 

Hi longleg I knew from the start that "Goblin" was just a tentative title. Ye, Dokkaebi is Goblin - is a type of demon or ogre in Korean folklore or fairy tales. It is a mythical being that appears in many old Korean folktales. Men with long or noticeable lashes are attractive. Long eyelashes on men are 100% real unlike on women - hahaha.  :P

• Like 6

5 hours ago, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 that's a great gif, do you know how to copy it?please teach me.thank you :) 

@MaysoonD welcome back :heart: I watch Wookie's part on the trailer countless times too. we need a new trailer haha

new stills :w00t: I like the coat

Hi joyezz, are you referring how to copy/paste the gif? In case, what I know is it's also similar of how you copy/paste the image.....His series premieres soon, & on Saturday, December 3 at 7pm in Oh!K (Astro Channel 394). This will be available within 24-hours of Korean telecast on this channel.  Brand new episodes will air every Saturday and Sunday.  Oh!K will also launch a dedicated microsite (www.ohk-tv.com/Goblin) on December 1, where fans can participate in an interactive personality quiz to find out if they are a Goblin or a Reaper, create their own photo-frame featuring both male leads and join in on a hashtag voting system where they can root for their favourite hero – #TeamGongYoo or #TeamLeeDongWook! On the channel itself, Oh!K will also host a watch and win campaign. Those who tune in each week to the latest episodes and capture the unique on-air codes stand a chance to win limited-edition life-sized pillows of Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook. All submissions will be accepted via the Goblin microsite. :P

I love additional new stills of LDW's character that we saw so far - he looks a very mysterious grim reaper yet looks cool & sexy. I'm excited for this upcoming drama. :P

• Like 6

23 hours ago, giegie said:

@joyezz Wohooo! Such a cute dream, a time travel with LDW such an interesting plot for drama. I hope LDW came to your dream was a great sign that you'll meet him later! 

@Princi_86 OMOO... loveee loveeee your experience! Totally glad LDW was so friendly towards you and all your friends during the fan signing. I could understand with your blank mode condition when you met him. LDW's charm was thaaaaaat great, isn't he?? And then you could see in a personal distance his manly handsome face.... that's a priceless experience indeed!  The fact that you finally succeed to have chit chat and didn't passed out made me happy. LOL at the moment he called you to pick his signing pic, ahahaha, LDW's effect as a grim reaper was happened to you, he made you totally forget all things. After the fan signing, have you ever come to his fan meeting or signing again? I remember you wrote that you met him during Beauty Inside's premiere, did you succeed to give him a present too?

Thanks for your wish! I remember during MG's, LDW came to my country but at that time, I wasn't his fan yet bcos his choice of style at that time was a lil bit flower boys type. LOL

@giegie Yes, his charm is so strong. I was almost about to faint lol. I haven't been on any fan events after cos I when he was making fan meetings they have been in Tokyo and I don't have any business there to combine business with pleasure.:( I hope he'll make one in Seoul if Goblin will become a hit. But I have seen him occasionally when on vacation with my friend in Seoul. Beauty Inside was shown that time and we were going to visit theater to watch it. And suddenly fellow Wookie's fan sent me notification that Wookie will be visiting screenings on one of the days. So I've asked my Korean friend to buy ticks for us to one of those theaters. It was pleasure to see him, but I'm not a stalker type who'll be waiting for him outside or running after him to give present (at least I think so lol) so I have been admiring him just for 3-5 mins of meet&greet before movie has started from my 12th or smth row. Actually I had quite a lot opportunities to meet him during my Seoul trips... if I only had fellow fans with me I would do it, but alone or with my friend it was difficult heh. 

@joyezz I have sent you PM regarding GIFs.

thank you so much for sharing what you remembered. Now I understand more what I have seen. Agree with you it's hard to concentrate on what they have been saying coz Wookie's gestures and expressions have been stealing the show. So did his chemistry and interactions with YIN, GY and YSJ. So sweet. I'm amazed how easygoing they are with YIN. I have watched other press cons (some parts) but I have seen such friendly atmosphere only during HK, but Wookie knows LDH for ages and YIN is new co-star. She reminded me SJH. They have started to be close right after Running Man filming. Under word "close" I mean they have natural chemistry of people who feel comfy with each other. But I already feel they will have shippers. I will admire them for sure, cos I always like to watch Wookie with ladies, but as well with men haha. I want more his interations with YSJ and GY. They're so sweet. The only one who seems not really comfortable out there was KGE and I feel sorry for her. The way she has stated about YIN's voice...I think she suffers from knetz reaction on her comment during her last drama. 

I love YIN's answer which scene she likes. It shows that she's such a nice girl. I also like a lot KGE's bright smile from teaser.

And my fav part is this 

21 hours ago, joyezz said:

Wookie said they get along very well and he hope the friendship will continue even after filming is done

YIN said a lot about Wookie but I didn't read the sub because I was busy looking at them flirting haha she said Wookie is a nice and fun person (something like that) and they high five and YIN praise him again and high five again

It's so typical for Wookie. He values friendship so much. 

That's why he always active in Roommate and Bubblegum gatherings, friendship with SJH and I'm sure he meets at least sometimes Seulong, LDH from HK and JYH from My Bodyguard. And during Dramatalk you can notice that he serves as....glue again. He did it in Roommates and he does it now. No matter how show will end up, I really hope they all will stay friends. Wookie for sure will take care of it :blush:

I would love to have subs for their teasing each other parts. And I have also noticed that during press con Wookie and GY have been dropped some comments to each other. That was also cute. And the way Wookie has took care of YSJ was the cuttest for me. I love his attitudefor dongsaengs. Our namja is so adorable isn't he?:heart:

• Like 6