Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

11 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@zagigirl Chingu, why do you have prejudices? Because you're not fan of main leads and already biased towards Wookie? Oh for me it's a first time situation when Wookie is not the lead and it will be really hard to adapt myself to the environment where most of people will be loving another guy from drama, not Wookie. Cos I do believe there will be added tons of people who'll fall for KES's superhero lead (as it has happened with all her latest dramas). I have nothing against GY(I even loved "Hello my teacher" so much) and KGE (She was the only reason I have watched Cheese in the trap) and I'm actually glad that Wookie has chosen Grim Reaper role, and I believe that same as DOTS I will enjoy second couple storyline a lot, but still I feel myself uncomfortable and I hope for peace in Goblin's thread and it won't be like one group of fans against another ignoring each other. :(( And like you've and @MaysoonD said it will be another fun thread with lots of discussions, fan arts and fan videos. What save us here is bromance. We may be or may not be fans of each other's  pairing or character but bromance can unite us. ^^ 

Amen to that! Hope we grown to love them all in general

I will adjust once the drama starts...hope there will be many things to disscuss :)

• Like 5

The 1st poster is the best one but I think they should use the 2nd one for official poster

Wangsun poster looks like Mr. and Mrs. Smith :w00t: sexy couple 

Finally Goblin team are doing a great job 

Image result for applause gif

@Princi_86 I feel more comfortable in this thread but I will try to be there more often :)

@mulankang only 1,5 month ?? wow that some serious marathon ^_^ For me, I rewatched  some of the drama I like over and over so there are a lot of his other drama that I haven't watch yet :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@MaysoonD Chingu, has missed your comment. Oh yes, we're the oldest here with @willenette and @zagigirl Good old times haha. But I prefer how it's going on now, since we have gang here to chat. When I first came here I was lurking quite a lot without registration and I remember this thread was quite silent. I was wondering why haha. I'm glad that now it's so lively here. ^^

And I'm so glad to know that all here have different but still so similar stories of how we've fallen for Wookie's charms :D

you guys are sunbae nim  :D

Image result for korean bow gif

• Like 5

4 hours ago, joyezz said:

you guys are sunbae nim  :D

Hi joyezz, hahaha - ye, we are and you're " hoobae" - :D

4 hours ago, joyezz said:

The 1st poster is the best one but I think they should use the 2nd one for official poster

Wangsun poster looks like Mr. and Mrs. Smith :w00t: sexy couple 

Finally Goblin team are doing a great job

@Princi_86 I feel more comfortable in this thread but I will try to be there more often :)

@mulankang only 1,5 month ?? wow that some serious marathon ^_^ For me, I rewatched  some of the drama I like over and over so there are a lot of his other drama that I haven't watch yet :D

*** actually, I love all the posters. As the drama approaches its air date, good that they already released a poster of the cast! So far, we’ve seen multiple posters from this drama : a cast poster, a poster of the three male characters, a poster of Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo & a poster, which shows a more sexy image with Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. Can’t wait. :P

• Like 5

6 hours ago, joyezz said:

OMG !!! look look look :w00t: wook wook wook :D

joyezz, thanks for sharing all the posters. The poster that I love most is the one with LDW & GY where they battle over a pepper grinder. YIN & LDW looking smexy in that poster., huh....I’m so looking forward to this drama. :P

• Like 5

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi joyezz, hahaha - ye, we are and you're " hoobae" - :D

*** actually, I love all the posters. As the drama approaches its air date, good that they already released a poster of the cast! So far, we’ve seen multiple posters from this drama : a cast poster, a poster of the three male characters, a poster of Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo & a poster, which shows a more sexy image with Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. Can’t wait. :P

That LDW &YIN poster makes me wish they have their own drama :w00t: a spin off maybe or a movie :D

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

Agreed. their chemistry seems a good bet!!!

Ur gifs are just awesome @joyezz

So, Hoobae is someone junior is it?

Then, I am a hoobae too:)

I am too happy and emoji is not enough to convey my feeling haha our Wookie look so good in every picture

Image result for bubblegum lee dong wook gif

yea hoobae is junior I think,we learn new word everyday :) everyone who appeared after page 1400 are hoobae :lol:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

Agreed. their chemistry seems a good bet!!!

Ur gifs are just awesome @joyezz

So, Hoobae is someone junior is it?

Then, I am a hoobae too:)

Hi lucifercorner, ye, your junior, refers to people with less experienceSunbae is informal. The formal version is sunbaenim. Use sunbae only to those you are good friends with. For all other relations it is recommended to use sunbaenim. The sunbae culture is taken seriously in Korea. If you don't address your sunbaes correctly, they may be offended. :P

• Like 6

I never bored to say this line (sorry if all of you got bored) but everytime I see newest LDW's photos, I'm moreee in love with his curly hairstyle! Is it Lim Junho's work or another hair stylist? The stylist did a very great job, hope he'll keep the style, not only for WY character 

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi lucifercorner, ye, your junior, refers to people with less experience.  

I think I also a junior in soompi even if maybe I'm older in age. LOL. Totally blessed to finally found and joined this forum 

18 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@zagigirl Chingu, why do you have prejudices? Because you're not fan of main leads and already biased towards Wookie? Oh for me it's a first time situation when Wookie is not the lead and it will be really hard to adapt myself to the environment where most of people will be loving another guy from drama, not Wookie.

Ah yes, we will suffer a second lead syndrome when Goblin's premiere. I already suffered that during Moonlovers few weeks ago. I usually tried to start liking the main lead by watching his previous works or some of his interviews so I'll know a lil bit of his personality outside the character. For GY case, I watched the super hype Train to Busan and admired him as a talented actor but LDW is the one that I love for his acting and personality. In my case, everytime my ppls talk about GY and his movies, I also brought that he'll play in a tv drama with my fave actor. LDW isn't quite popular in my circle of friends who love cute-guys rather than manly one. But just like a salesgirl, I try my best to promote LDW and his works

21 hours ago, mulankang said:

Regarding tv shows, I can't handle Roommate and I am always fast forwarding other people moments. But I swoon when Dong Wook is appearing. He's treasure. After watching that show with kids and Roommates I can easily make a conclusion that he's definitely boyfriend, husband and father goal. His wife will be the happiest woman in this world. Sorry if I sound too exaggerating. 

Hi! I think it took me a little bit more then 1 month (maybe 1,5) to watch everything but I have spent almost all weekends and sometimes nights to watch another, then another episode. What about you? Which dramas have you watched already?

I don't know what I need to do. Help me with advice, please!

You're not exaggerating. LDW made my ideal type of man become so high too. He's definitely a hubby material who loveee kids and play with them! 

Omoooo, you finished watching most all of his works only in 1,5 months. I'm still in the middle of watching his works, now I'm watching Strong Heart. After Goblin I'll try to watch Partner or Blademan. 

I hope you'll enjoy the waiting time, maybe by randomly jumping to some of LDW's interviews/bts/variety appearance at youtube. That's what I do when I don't have any plan. LOL 

• Like 5

@giegie @mulankang for me Luckily i had free time during HK airing so i rewatched HK while it was still airing and i watched Wild romance ,my girl ,heartbreak library and  Kang koo story while waiting for new episodes to released .after Hk ,i rewatched it twice i guess while watching BM :blush:then i watched partner ,LDV ,arang ,and the movie where he was a detective

my last drama was SOAW and i like the story but i didn't like the lead actress.

historical dramas are not my cup of tea but i watched Mandate of haeven for Wookie's sake but it is my last time for historicals

i definatly rewatched my girl ,wild romance ,blade man and bubblegum .i tried to rewatch LDV coz Lee Dong Wook 's acting was hilirious but i started to cry from the first moment so i can't handle that much melodramtic drama

i am not fond of  varities ,but coz of varities i get to know Wookie more and i noticed how caring ,natural ,friendly and intellectual he is and the funny thing that i started to feel i have many things in common with Wookie :glasses:maybe it seems weird but that is  how i feel :grin:

i am praying he shines in goblin and be well recognized and appreciated .hopefully his pics trend in naver .Ameen

• Like 5

For those who has participated or was going to participate in support project for Lee Dong Wook.

Unfortunatelly, tvN has came to decision not to accept rice wreath or flowers for press conference at all. We think that it's because if all actors fan clubs will send rice wreath, they will be forced to hold press conference laying on the rice wreath stands. :)))

But we still have hope to send food truck on set. We're waiting for KKE to confirm everything with tvN. We will keep you updating. But if only we won't be able to send food truck then we'll send your donations back to you. But we hope for better!

• Like 3

I love love love those posters! Every single poster has charms, but of course bromance and WangSun posters are something. I really can't wait to see our Grim Reaper. Those posters made my day! And I'm glad that Wookie is filming pictorial or CF. 

@joyezz chingu, your GIFs are so funny. I can't stop laughing when I see another one lol. :lol: 

@giegie I think it's Lim Junho since Aurabeauty has reposted Wookie's teaser and tagged LJH as his hair stylist. I'm loving his hair more and more as well even though I prefer him with straight hair more then with curly. But he looks so hot that I'm ending up loving his hairstyle. :)))

As to second lead syndrome, haha, I think you loved KHN in Moon Lovers? So did I, but they have ruined his character :(( I'm always trying to put apart actors and characters but not always it works. Haha 

I haven't watched TTB (I don't like such plots) but I can totally understand ppl falling for GY in it cos the movie should be epic and touching and there is child involved in drama. This maximize feelings. I liked Hello teacher with GY. After I have started to follow him, but as with other actors I listed to like it has ended up just liking him for his good acting and looks in Hello Teacher  and some movies (I'm not a fan of cross genre dramas and Coffee Prince wasn't my cup of coffee even Big I have liked more). Still I can enjoy him as Goblin but if KES will write him not that super duper epic as she likes to do with her leads. In any case I see that they have great chemistry with Wookie and I'm already apreciate it and will enjoy it. Tho second lead syndrome will be the strongest I ever had in this drama. :sweatingbullets: 

You're doing great PR job with your circle! I would love to do it but I don't have many kdrama fan friends in real life and those most likely won't watch the show because either they don't like GY or they don't like KES epic dramas.  They might check it for me, but I'm sure they won't like it:((  Please tell us how your PR work is going on haha.

• Like 5

@giegie same here,I thought he looks best fringe up but this wavy bang looks better and better :) I think Wookie is the most flawless guy that  I have ever been a fan of. I always found flaws in my previous faves.

As an actor I give him perfect score haha singing and dancing need improvement :P 

@Princi_86 haha it's always nice to make people laugh but if I get too obnoxious with my gif please stop me :lol::sweatingbullets:

Image result for happy tears gif

Finally we get to see him in the actual scenes from the drama

They make us wait for so long and now they just throw everything out at once. It is so overwhelming

Image result for gatsby shirt scene gif

the whole trailer

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

I love love love those posters! Every single poster has charms, but of course bromance and WangSun posters are something. I really can't wait to see our Grim Reaper. Those posters made my day! And I'm glad that Wookie is filming pictorial or CF.

Hi Princi, I love the posters, too - These posters are really eye-catching. It's just that this drama is a fantasy-genre & the posters look good but where is the fantasy aspect of it, huh? Still, I love the posters even it looks like a magazine photoshoot – hahaha. But, I wonder which one is the main poster? I guess the one where (5) of them are there. I’m actually more excited about the bromance with (3) of them. I am certainly super excited! I can’t wait to see their interaction sizzles. Their BTS shot is already filled with chemistry! LDW and GY bromance looks like a good ship. So excited to see LDW in another drama. I really hope this will be good. Please don’t disappoint us like so many hyped shows this year. I can’t wait for December to come. :P

• Like 6

After watching press con ,we can confirm he will get 2nd billing.they always mention his name after GY. He look so good and acts like a gentleman towards YIN.Maybe its just my imagination or he is still in character,the way he looks at YIN makes me feel like there is something there ehm ehm ;). Someone ask the writer why she makes the actors outshine the actress,she said because majority of the viewers are female haha. She also said she  felt  honoured that wookie approached them for the grim reaper role.

Fun fact : Sung Jae character name is from HK actor Andy Lau's name because KES is a fan haha

Inteviewer ask Sung Jae who is the cutest among the 3 of them, Sung Jae said "the grim reaper" and Wookie did the "na yo" :lol:

they keep calling LDW&YIN visual couple ^_^

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, joyezz said:

After watching press con ,we can confirm he will get 2nd billing.they always mention his name after GY. He look so good and acts like a gentleman towards YIN.Maybe its just my imagination or he is still in character,the way he looks at YIN makes me feel like there is something there ehm ehm ;). Someone ask the writer why she makes the actors outshine the actress,she said because majority of the viewers are female haha. She also said she  felt  honoured that wookie approached them for the grim reaper role.

Fun fact : Sung Jae character name is from HK actor Andy Lau's name because KES is a fan haha

Inteviewer ask Sung Jae who is the cutest among the 3 of them, Sung Jae said "the grim reaper" and Wookie did the "na yo" :lol:

they keep calling LDW&YIN visual couple ^_^

joyezz, I knew ever since he accepted this drama that he'll play the support lead here. That's why, I was surprised when he took the role. I guess he likes his character role here. Well, we can also expect two exciting romances set to happen in the drama! IDK why for me LDW and YIN exude a romantic charm different from the other couple. I’m looking forward to how these two romances play out in future EPs, though. :P

• Like 5