Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

33 minutes ago, joyezz said:

this picture looks like magazine photoshoot :) our boy is the best one,isn't he?

awwww :heart: our naive grim reaper is the cutest~

@lucifercorner seriously those people who hasn't discover him yet,don't know what they are missing :)

Hi joyezz, thanks for sharing the photos. I'm ready for this drama to make its bow.  I can’t wait for this one. A bit more than 2-weeks! Lee Dong Wook is rocking with his visuals so far from those still cuts that I've seen.....especially his soulful eyes. I guess this time I’ll be able to see a drama where there’s no love triangle.  Kim Eun-sook’s dramas rarely had love triangles. Her dramas almost always have (2) love lines.  I hope her writing style will translate well to tvN, though.  They will accommodate her style I guess. I'm also looking forward to see goblin and reaper’s interaction. :P

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, joyezz said:

@willenette these latest stills makes me more exited for the drama. I originally only want to watch because of Wookie but now I accually interested at the drama itself.He seems like he will be such a loveable character :w00t: I can't wait !!

sorry :D

joyezz, thanks for sharing the picture.  I’m happy that tvN has released more stills for “Goblin”. I need a teaser that shows (3) of them as well just like the picture you posted above. I hope we could get to see it soon. :P

• Like 6

On 11/16/2016 at 9:57 AM, joyezz said:

He looks so cute~ 

Sunny seems frustrated hehe I wonder what happened in that scene

joyezz, thanks for sharing the couple's 1st still cuts. I heard that this 1st encounter scene was filmed back last September 20 in Seoul. I will be waiting eagerly for this drama. Can't wait to see their chemistry in the screen! NICE that they have a romance of their own. :P

• Like 6

@joyezz Chingu, thanks you for posting updates!!! I also thought it's photoshoot. 

OMG:w00t: He's the cutest. I love his facial expressions on both pics. He's like "stop bothering me, I want to enjoy my lonely immortal existence". 

I'm more interested in relationships between this 3 esp Grim Reaper - Goblin. Seems that we'll have fun in this drama not only with WangSun. :w00t:

• Like 4

@Princi_86 yea after the stills I become interested at the trio interaction :) I am also looking forward to Eun Tak avoiding him to cheat death haha should be very funny.Could you give  the link for the interview?thanks 

@willenette 15 days seems so long ^_^

http://en.yibada.com/articles/173942/20161117/goblin-lee-dong-wook-yoo-in-na-tvn.htm

• Like 5

@joyezz have you already seen the link in Goblin's thread? 

I'm expecting Grime Reaper - Eunt Tak line as well, tho I can't imagine how will they share this line if she'll be avoiding him...Can it be that they won't even meet let's say till the mix of drama when angst will begin and he'll have mission to take her to the afterlife? 

• Like 5

On 15/11/2016 at 2:25 PM, winterdew said:

I love how they pointed out that he made the hearts of the two reporters who interviewed him race. Hahaha. He must be so charming and charismatic in person :wub:

If I was the reporter, I think I'll passed out when I saw him. LOL

On 15/11/2016 at 7:41 PM, zagigirl said:

Sorry for my trip to past guys...coming back to present time soon...promise ;)

Noooo... it's okay to post about past time, we never get tired of seeing LDW! Your gifs such a wonderful reminder about him and his previous works

@joyezz What's your fave LDW's moment in Strong Heart? His expression whenever he got bullied was so cuteeee! and I agreed that he always look handsome even with long hair

@willenette I think more-GY and less-LDW's prmotion bcos as we discussed before, GY is now the 'it' actor based on his two blockbuster movie which were used by TvN to attract bigger audiences 

18 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

OMG:w00t: He's the cutest. I love his facial expressions on both pics. He's like "stop bothering me, I want to enjoy my lonely immortal existence". 

I'm more interested in relationships between this 3 esp Grim Reaper - Goblin. Seems that we'll have fun in this drama not only with WangSun. :w00t:

OMOOO... I also love the pic! LOL at dramatroll's tweet. It looked our Goblin will teased our WY more. And instead of being in angry mode, our WY and his puppy eyed look will melt Goblin's heart. LOL. I imagine their banter gonna be such a funny and wonderful one!

• Like 6

On 11/16/2016 at 10:18 AM, joyezz said:

haha he can pull off any hairstyle,I like the long hair from the movie Perfect Couple too :) 

Now that you mentioned chingu ...me too :wub:

P10WyK.gif      Io3Ng2.gif 

Now thats what i call an abuse ;)...but understand she couldn't resist :)

• Like 6

"Goblin" from Gong Yoo to Yook Seong-jae

photo785427.jpg

Gong Yoo, Lee Dong-wook, Kim Go-eun-I, Yoo In-na and Yook Seong-jae are starring in the new tvN drama, "Goblin". They were all spotted holding the script in their hands at all times.

They are analyzing the lines which Kim Eun-sook wrote at every chance they get.

First, Gong Yoo who takes on the role of Kim Sin, a goblin who has immortal life, reads his lines in detail. He adds gestures while he's reading his lines. Lee Dong-wook, who plays the gentle Angel of Death, gets completely engrossed in his script once he's at it.

Kim Go-eun-I, who plays a 19-year-old teenager, looks as if she's studying for her college entrance tests because of the way she's so concentrated in her script. Yoo In-na has her back straight and it reading her lines in an elegant pose. As soon as she's done with a scene, she runs to the monitor and checks on her work.

According to sources, the actors and actresses of "Goblin" have gone through their script so many times that the paper books are all tattered. They practice when they're alone and when they're together.

"Goblin" is a fable about a goblin who needs a human wife to end his immortal life, a Death Angel who lives with him and a teenager who claims she's the goblin's wife and that she should be dead. The first episode is on the 2nd of December at 8PM.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 6

@zagigirl thanks for sharing the gifs :w00t: please keep 'em coming :D If you have gifs from photo shoot ,please share .I find him extra mesmerizing when doing photo shoot :wub:

@lucifercorner agree, Goblin team so far is not doing a great job promoting their drama.but they step it up a little these few days by showing all 5 cast members. No surprise about LOTBS high rating.They know how to promote ^_^

@willenette thanks for sharing the article. I am happy that they start using all 5 of them :)

@giegie in one episode of Strong Heart, everyone is trying to make funny sound so they face look funny while doing it  and they ask him to do it  then his co host accuse him for still trying to look handsome :D 

• Like 6

Anyeo, Lee Dong Wook fans! I know I have been missing, but with my tough schedule I should have chosen between watching Dong Wook's dramas and hanging out here. I have done watching every single project starting from Hanoi Bride. I have also watched episodes with kids in that supper daddies show and first season of Roommates. I was following updates about Goblin on Instagram and I can't wait for this drama to air. I have seen so many faces of Dong Wook and all were different. Now it's time for another unique character he's choosing. They have released not that many promo materials about him, but all are so lovable and captivating. He will be so different there. Sometimes I feel myself so stupid when I'm checking updates at work and next minute my colleagues are asking if I'm chatting with my boyfriend. Is it weird of me, right? 

Can someone explain me why you're calling him Wookie? Is it common Korean short name for Dong Wook?

• Like 7