Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

We all know how Wookie was most of the time as CJW...but there was that funny momment i just adore :wub:...remember when AMN broke his robot? Poor him ;)

9WUKWP.gif

UWWw0t.gif

Lets say she came clean with this

4hBgep.gif

he didn't expect it...was moved...the way Wookie played it out  this emotional scene was brilliant...hat down!

Sorry for my trip to past guys...coming back to present time soon...promise ;)

• Like 6

one common comment among Wookie's fan 'I am happy if you are happy " your smile makes us happy 'it is nice to know you are enjoying  filming

HIs fan are the best and really want to check on him and to make sure he is happy and confident.

thank you TROS for cheer up uri Wookie:heart:

• Like 6

Oh guys, it's always such a pleasure to visit our thread and read your comments after tough day!

I hope Wookie is happy after meeting kids and it'll inspire him to keep fighting. ^^

@giegie we'll be waiting for you in Goblin's thread chingu. I hope we'll have lots of things to discuss and Wookie will have decent and solid storyline. :rolleyes:

@winterdew thank you so much for updates, chingu ❤️

@MaysoonD you're so right! When I see him satisfied and smiling I feel so much inspiration from his sincere smile. I wonder does he know what effect his sincere smile makes to his fans? Haha

@joyezz it would be daebak if you can share some highlights from Strong Heart and the number of eps. I have watched only 10-15 since it was so hard to watch all those celebs complaining about their life's and waiting for someone to tease or share smth on Wookie.

@zagigirlwe all love Cha Jae Wan. How not to love him? I guess for most of us this hero is one of the best in kdramaland and somehow perfect. Hehe. Thanks for posting GIFs.^^ I remember your words that you'll change your Avatar or banner and will go to Goblin's thread. Lol. I want to do this as well haha. But I want something new on Wang Yeo. Am I too greedy fan? :tears:

• Like 4

@Princi_86 Why would you be a to greedy fan? Look others :)...About the drama topic...i will change avatar once the drama start but almost afraid to go there coz think will be to obvious i'm so one sided :P...i just can't pretend and that won't be good...you guys will have to help me ;)

• Like 4

@zagigirl aww CJW is so pitiful he needs lots of love to make up for his horrible childhood.These toys probably the only good things from his childhood.I remember Dramatroll said he is picking pieces of his broken heart :D 

@MaysoonD Daebak family is so supportive,I am so thankful to them :) 

@Princi_86 Normally I will play Strong Heart while doing other thing on my computer and I will take a look when I hear someone say Lee Dong Wook :P

1 minute ago, winterdew said:

New stills of our WangSun couple :heart:

He looks so cute~ 

Sunny seems frustrated hehe I wonder what happened in that scene

• Like 5

@joyezz If only I could read/understand Korean :( Quite a lot of info in the original Naver article but it's all in Korean. I tried translating it and I think they lock eyes for a long time and have somewhat confused looks because they might find each other familiar. Maybe it's because they are experiencing deja vu since they are supposed to be related in their past lives. But yes, he looks so cute and handsome hehe :wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz If only I could read/understand Korean :( Quite a lot of info in the original Naver article but it's all in Korean. I tried translating it and I think they lock eyes for a long time and have somewhat confused looks because they might find each other familiar. Maybe it's because they are experiencing deja vu since they are supposed to be related in their past lives. But yes, he looks so cute and handsome hehe :wub:

I want to ruffle his hair haha that hair is so ruffleable :D

article about Daebak family visit

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/275371/20161115/goblin-drama-update-lee-dong-wook-surprise-visit-gong-yoo.htm

• Like 4

*** I’m looking forward to "Goblin". It's just that we see few of LDW still cuts so far but I’m not complaining at all though I’m not the biggest fan of Gong Yoo. I just feel really sad not to see more stills of LDW. This drama has been drawing my attention ever since I read about that LDW was in it. I hope this drama will be good. It's just that I keep feeling like there’s something “off” with all the promos.  Miscast vibes, IDK.  I just want this to be good ratings-wise because of LDW. He is my favorite actor so I'll watch him in anything. This looks exciting, though. It's not that tvN is not good, but since it's a cable, with the smaller group of audience, there’s just a limitation to how best it can go. The title of this drama is quite silly, it should’ve just been “Goblin” or is it just me?  I was just bothered by the title. Fantasy dramas always leave me with more questions in the end. We’ll see...... "Goblin" looks promising and a bit different. The teaser looks interesting. :P

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, joyezz said:

:D cute curls ~

@willenette I will  watch Goblin because of Wookie :) I'll watch everything he is in

Hi joyezz, thanks for sharing that NICE picture. It's a CUTE curl indeed for LDW. What I love about K-men especially celebrities are they can enjoy having those stylish haircuts, which later on can become a trend in the industry. ... like this picture of him with curly hair ...And what I noticed in him is it is very easy for him to style his hair. K-hairstyles keep changing with time and events. ... it changed time to time. This kind of hairstyle (curl) of LDW he creates a more "hipster" look. So many male celebrities get perms.  Well, this is a phenomenon in Korea where perms never really went away.  K-hairstyles for guys are cool and stylish. :P

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi joyezz, thanks for sharing that NICE picture. It's a CUTE curl indeed for LDW. What I love about K-men especially celebrities are they can enjoy having those stylish haircuts, which later on can become a trend in the industry. ... like this picture of him with curly hair ...And what I noticed in him is it is very easy for him to style his hair. K-hairstyles keep changing with time and events. ... it changed time to time. This kind of hairstyle (curl) of LDW he creates a more "hipster" look. So many male celebrities get perms.  Well, this is a phenomenon in Korea where perms never really went away.  K-hairstyles for guys are cool and stylish. :P

haha he can pull off any hairstyle,I like the long hair from the movie Perfect Couple too :) 

Article for the new stills. Chemistry-filled stills hehe

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/goblin-releases-chemistry-filled-stills-lee-dong-wook-yoo-na/

• Like 6