Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Dear Wookie fans, who has participated or is going to participate in Support projects for Wookie! (link on my previous post above),

Food support project has supposed to be dedicated to his Bday and we were going to organize it around November, 6. Unfortunatelly we haven't got confirmation of date from his agency, but they will revert to us asap with the possible dates. It seems that no one among fan clobs (either Wookie's or other actors) have got green light on food support. My guess is that they will allow fans to send food support on set when drama will start airing, or a bit closer to the airing date.

We're steel planning food support project and if it will be in upcoming 2 weeks we'll ondicate on banner that it's belated Bday present.

And we're planning to send rice wreath on set, as it was announced before. 

For those who wants participate but haven't done it yet, you have great chance to support Wookie now. All the details you can read in my post (link above). Let me remind you that any donation would be of help, even the smallest. 

Let's support our favourite actor!

• Like 5

I wonder is this video is from his debut 17 years ago?

That's the sweetest support I have seen. So sweet of Daebak's mom to share Wookie's teaser on her instagram. That's the bond! He really loves those kids and all their family loves him back. Let's ask her to bring kids on set of Goblin!:w00t: Can you imagine how happy Wookie will be? :wub:

• Like 8

it is already passed 12.00 in my country ,i just pass by  to say to the only actor who made me join Forums ,FB gps ,made an account in twitter and instagram  just to talk about him and read others comments about him ,i also left groups if i felt he is not well appreciated ,i want to say to this person who always keep me worry about his health ,his life and his career Happy birthday my WOOKIE :heart:

i have been through so many hardships these day but the only thing that make smile is you and my niece 

• Like 4

@Princi_86 LDW's relationship with LDG's family is loveeeee! I love on how they still maintain the relationship off the screen (another proof how sweet and caring LDW is as a person!). About cameo, I don't think it's gonna be a problem from LDG side since LDG's 5 kids just made cameo appearance in The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop this month and LDG was so proud of that! I hope LDW will invite the 5 kids to be a cameo in Goblin too!

And happy birthday LDW! Thanks for being a great actor and human being!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

iLmBhQ6.jpg

aww his face is so adorable here *pat pat pat* ^_^

Happy Birthday to our handsome talented and kind Mr.Lee Dong Wook !! :wub:

I am in for the support project :) I will arrange with @winterdew since we are at the same city.

@lucifercorner dat lips :D thats why his kissing scenes are so great.

@MaysoonD he sure brighten up our days,isn't he? stay positive and look at everything on the bright side :)

so many people today :) yesterday I was like 

Yosub Kim, Content Strategy Director dog dogs chihuahua julio

• Like 4

@MaysoonD Cheer up gal!!! life is never balanced. this too shall come to a pass:)

Just like U, I created all these SNS accounts just to get connected to this one actor whom I am crazy about

@joyezz The whole 32gb of my mobile handset is consumed by this guy :D

This is the first time I am making video and photo edits. This guy is driving me insane:wub:.

But, I am loving it & love spending time with U all:heart:

Happy LEEDONGWOOKDAY all!!!

• Like 4

I would like to join everyone in wishing Wookie a very Happy Birthday!!! :lol::w00t: I hope he's having an awesome one, and may he be happy and healthy always. And of course, may he find success in whatever he chooses to do :)

image.jpg

Same here too guys, for the first time ever I joined a forum to discuss and keep up with an actor's news. And I'm glad I got to know you guys through being a Wookie fan :) He sure is one special guy. Probably explains why I couldn't forget him after seeing him in My Girl many years back. And after becoming a full-fledged fan recently, I'm beginning to truly understand how wonderful a human being he is, in addition to being a great actor. I truly hope Goblin brings him the recognition he deserves. I'll keep on supporting him together with you guys :lol:

@Princi_86 Sure chingu, count me in for the project as well. Will coordinate with @joyezz on it :) 

• Like 4

@MaysoonD such a small world! I found my LDW's birthday greeting in your previous post! LOL. I think you used hashtag of #LDW or #LeeDongWook right? But thanks for reminding me to share LDW pics at Studio Valor. I visited the studio last week but sadly still didn't have time to upload the photos at some 3rd hosting images now. The small pic at Studio Valor was the only one of LDW's pic I found during my trip since Seoul was invaded by SJK and PBG at that time. LOL

• Like 4

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your November Birthday?

Happy birthday to all the November babies!

It’s almost the end of 2016 already!

This month celebrates the birthdays of K-pop artists BoA, T.O.P (BIGBANG), Sandara Park (2NE1), Chanyeol (EXO), Yugyeom (GOT7), Eric Nam, Jinyoung (B1A4), Jeongyeon (TWICE), and more. From the world of K-dramas we have So Ji Sub, Ku Hye Sun, Song Hye Kyo,  Moon Chae Won, and Lee Yoo Bi celebrating.

Do you share a birthday with a Korean celebrity?

(skipped unrelated.....)

11/6

Lee Dong Wook (actor) 35

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

@soultree Welcome to the Wookie fanmily, chingu! We've got plenty of warmth, laughter, and of course, drool-worthy pics/videos of handsome Wookie to go around :P

Would you like to share your story on how you became a Wookie fan? :) 

Oh, speaking of which, sometimes new pics/videos/teasers get released while I'm at work, and I'll be fighting hard to maintain my composure...

68747470733a2f2f34302e6d656469612e74756d

• Like 4