Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Yeah...at least 2 :)

The best year was 2014 and just can't get over it...3 dramas and Roommates show..ahhhhh those were the days :wub:

aaaahh I wasn't a fan yet in 2014 :) must be great for you guys 

• Like 5

@zagigirl @joyezz oh yes, 2014 :wub::sweatingbullets: That was a time when we had so many Wookie both in variety and dramaland. He was such ahardworker, but I prefer one hit drama and one hit movie per year. It's better for his career. Ok, two drama and one movie lol :w00t: And a lot of pictorials

@princess nour90 @zagigirl sure we'll be there as well. But you see how passionate we are in our swooning over Wookie. Idk if we'll be able to calw down in our posts in Goblin's thread lol

@zagigirl I love your avatar but those lips would be better haha:phew: 

• Like 5

@joyezz Me too. But I still feel it is fine. because, I wouldn't have had the patience to wait to see the next episode of the dramas or roommate. The long wait would've killed me. 

@Princi_86 @zagigirl @joyezz 1 drama, 1 super hit movie, 2 variety shows, 3 or more CFs & ofcourse pictorials - does it sound good? "Greed is God":P:P I hope we aren't exploiting him:lol:

sharing my views with you gals about this talented actor is a joyous ride for me:)

• Like 5

@MaysoonD Thanks for sharing LDW pics! OMOOO.... I thought LDW in Hotel King was the most handsome character I've ever seen! But after saw LDW's Goblin's pic, the curly hair gave different sexy vibes, so does his black costumes! Imo, he looked sexier without the hat *drooling*

Sadly, I'm not a fan at 2014 too. If I could choose, I prefer one drama too, one movie and.... a variety show whereas we could see LDW every week for 52 weeks. I remembered TRoS just has 3rd anniversary, I hope this variety show will last till 5-10 years so I could see LDW and his child be part of TRoS family

• Like 6

9 hours ago, joyezz said:

aaaahh I wasn't a fan yet in 2014 :) must be great for you guys 

Don't mention chingu...it was great...coz this guy is great...every of his drama characters were special in a way...and when you add to that how great entertainer he is, that he can cook, clean, looks good any time of the day in any clothes he has on him...and that year all of this was represented...wish such a year can repeat :)

8 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@zagigirl sure we'll be there as well. But you see how passionate we are in our swooning over Wookie. Idk if we'll be able to calw down in our posts in Goblin's thread lol

@zagigirl I love your avatar but those lips would be better haha:phew: 

We'll be a little restraind there of course...but hell if i'll let him to be seen there less then lead 

As for The lips...don't tempt me chingu :P...when the drama starts maybe...avatar...signature...then i'll come to drama topic ;)

8 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

@joyezz Me too. But I still feel it is fine. because, I wouldn't have had the patience to wait to see the next episode of the dramas or roommate. The long wait would've killed me. 

@Princi_86 @zagigirl @joyezz 1 drama, 1 super hit movie, 2 variety shows, 3 or more CFs & ofcourse pictorials - does it sound good? "Greed is God":P:P I hope we aren't exploiting him:lol:

sharing my views with you gals about this talented actor is a joyous ride for me:)

Good material goes down either way with time..so of course he has to be exploit in his best years to the max :P

7 hours ago, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 I guess he is more picky now :) good for him but no good for us haha. Thank for the translation 

@lucifercorner and a daily talk show :lol: he said that he want to host a talk show :D

I like him in shows very much...and it really suits him...he's smart, funny, fast in comunication and not to forget good looking hehe...not many r able to do this job

5 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

my @zagigirl hi my chingu , we missed you :blush:

Hi 2 you 2 chingu :)...miss you too...

All this time without Wookie was just to empty...i'm not satisfied with pics just have to see him move talk smile ...credit to all i mean...he's not the only asian actor i love but still love him the most :wub:...trying to concentrate on other things inbetween his dramas but he is always in my heart ...feel easier after this confesion :D

• Like 4

@zagigirl yea he is great in variety shows :) I have watched roommate and running man.now watching strong heart.I like it when his co hosts and guests tease him for being handsome lol his reactions are so cute and sometimes they spill the beans about him too plus he looks dapper in those clothes

but I still love to watch him in romantic drama the most :wub: he is so good at it

many more years to come :)

he looks so cute here ^_^ 

one new pic a day keep the fangirls happy :P

@lucifercorner the 3rd pic with brown shirt is his ideal weight imo :) 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Wonder the same ;)

That pic with hat...his lips :wub:

@zagigirl Those insane hot perfect Reddish pink lips:heart: 

Whenever I look at a pic of Wookie, my eyes first go straight to his lips:wub: 

Talking of lips, thought of sharing this article

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/11-korean-actors-who-are-pros-at-locking-lips-on-screen/s/

Our Wookie leads here:) Who wouldn't want to kiss those lips:blush: blush... blush...

• Like 4