Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest pinklily

I was skimming through the last few pages to see if I could get the link for LDW's fan meeting & couldn't find it? Does anybody know if it's on a clubbox for d/l yet? Thanks in advance. <3

hi moley...i will be uploading some fan meeting clips on FileFront. i'll post the links here once uploading is done. ^_^ sorry to jo... :tears: ....i said i was uploading them a long time ago...my bad. FF has just been crap towards me...but now it's working again so YAY! :D

Good morning Rhi :wub:...and everyone else frequently our wonderful Lee Dong Wook thread too. :wub:^_^

Guest Van4Viv

I'm going crazy ... ~~

455ov.jpg

I'm gonna to faint ..

~~ aniya .. i cannot faint now .. If i wanna faint, I should faint in front of Lee Dong Wook ...

Take a breath .. inhale .. exhale .. inhale .. exhale ... fuih ..

credit: cafe.daum/1004dong

^ that's my fave pic of him :)

hello to all LDW CLAN!

Kirsten i got ur msg..thank you so much..

Hey guySs..quick question..

does ne1 have link fer his short drama H-- Bride? its like with a vietnamese background..? please? newayone??? thnks soo mcuh in advanCe!!!

Guest Van4Viv

^Hi Tel! :)

all those lovely pics are making me breathless :w00t::sweatingbullets:

hi kellee! yah..i think im gonna faint now like what nazznen felt last night after seeing those HOT pictures of LDW oppa:D

waves to all LDW Clanners and Pervies

kirsten. Rhi, jho, amy, carla...

i watched this fan cam of the fan meeting

and everyone is so sensitive

everytime there is any 'action' between LDH and LDW everyone goes crazy

when LDW was whispering into LDH's ear, haha just screaming and screaming~~~~crazy pplll

although it would be really great if they really did go out

i only saw a short clip where LDW pulled LDH's hand..

about the fans screaming at small gestures btwn them.. i wish i was there!! to see it!!

cos i woud be screaming like crazy too!! haha..

i thnk we LDW lovers wudn't mind him being with LDH!! cos most of us are Snowman Mukgu.com LOVERS!!!

Guest Van4Viv

i only saw a short clip where LDW pulled LDH's hand..

about the fans screaming at small gestures btwn them.. i wish i was there!! to see it!!

cos i woud be screaming like crazy too!! haha..

i thnk we LDW lovers wudn't mind him being with LDH!! cos most of us are Snowman Mukgu.com LOVERS!!!

yah..i wouldn't mind if he's seeing Lee Da Hae in real life..for me their a perfect couple.. :) Snowman and Mukgu!

Lee Dong Wook Oppa makes her laugh :)

Lee Da Hae makes him laugh too :)

yea.. actually 4 them 2 maintain such a close relationship even after the series has ended's quite hard. im glad that they're transparent n open about their friendship publicly.. which means they haf nothing to hide. even if some kinda feeling blossoms out.. it'd not be a surprise instead it would be revealed naturally 2 the public n they wouldn't feel akward!

Guest second_glance

460pu.jpg

DEFINITELY, going to Kinkos and blowing this up and printing it out!!! I agree with Lalaloo, that this is my new favorite pic of him. I also like the small pic on the side of the same article. AWWWWW...IM SO EXCITED!!

460pu.jpg

DEFINITELY, going to Kinkos and blowing this up and printing it out!!! I agree with Lalaloo, that this is my new favorite pic of him. I also like the small pic on the side of the same article. AWWWWW...IM SO EXCITED!!

lol, before you do that, use ps to make it more quality-wise :)

47652.jpg

this Part of Lee Dong-Wook Fan Meeting

now ...on YRI for all ldw fans:lol::lol:

the link--->http://d7.yousendit.com/D/3OVY10Y3UBGF11AE...B5J/dwdh2__.wmv

enjoy it.... :lol::lol:

hehehe can't wait to see this..(HEHEHE I WOULD PROBABLY SCREAM WITH THE FANS)--hehehe so excited bwaaaaaaaahh..lisa lisa lisa- i love it when u spoil us some video goodies!

I'm going crazy ... ~~

425rs.jpg

435st.jpg

441bw.jpg

455ov.jpg

I'm gonna to faint ..

~~ aniya .. i cannot faint now .. If i wanna faint, I should faint in front of Lee Dong Wook ...

Take a breath .. inhale .. exhale .. inhale .. exhale ... fuih ..

let me faint with u bwaaaaaaahhh..i love his TALL BUILT!..hehehe im not really fond of buff guys (no offense)--but i love love love lee dong wook's body built..not too skinny/buff/fat--it's just perfect..and his height is just SEXY! hehehe

and This is from a korean article ....

460pu.jpg

471ty.jpg

Doctor !!!! Where is the Doctor Love ,,,.....

490vl.jpg

Kinda blurry .. but he still look hot .. :X

blurry or not--it still hott hehehe...gosh ldw in a suit makes him even more hotter hehehe

Here's a beautiful wallpaper by nancy_41 of leedongwook.net

Lovely...

8_52105.jpg

hehehe u know im really glad that ldh went to ldw's fans meeting..i know some us were hoping they will do the fashion show together..but the fans meeting was so much better--they were able to show the "real" ldh n ldw..and there r so much sweet moments..the fashion show wouldn't really give us a chance to see "them"..

hehehe edit--i hate it when i can't send my message coz it's oozing with so much ldw's pics..hehehe i can't myself to love them all~