Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

I know that this might prove just how far gone I am with my Dong Wookie love but I am completely enamoured with his Adam's apple :blush: . I seriously just sit and watch it move and then smile. Normally, I don't notice it unless its abnormally large but his has me under a spell. Shucks. Maybe I am just crazy.

Oh well, more for my sicko brain to love.

I know that this might prove just how far gone I am with my Dong Wookie love but I am completely enamoured with his Adam's apple :blush: . I seriously just sit and watch it move and then smile. Normally, I don't notice it unless its abnormally large but his has me under a spell. Shucks. Maybe I am just crazy.

Oh well, more for my sicko brain to love.

hehehe oh no...im glad u brought it up..if u r crazy, im also crazy...he's adam's apple is so manly hehehe--gosh is there such thing...

hehehe u know i noticed on his new photos--the one from thailand..he's the type of guy who is not muscular..he's the type who is toned n tall--gosh i melt for this type of guys hehehe

Guest pinklily

can't wait to pick one to put along with my fave signature banner...

hehehe hmm i know u gals comment that LDH DOESN'T THINK LDW "LIKE" HER LIKE THAT...hehehe honestly let's put it this way--if u were asked the question if the guy likes u like more than friends--would u tell them yes..or would u have the courage to say that "oh yeah there is a thing going on between us"...hehehe i guess what im trying to say is that i don't think ldh want to have an image that she's assuming too much or maybe have fans hope for something that is yet to be determined...and for LDW--i think he's being a gentleman..i guess the "safe answers" regarding romantic relationships will make them more at ease in terms of privacy..they don't want to give an impression that they r doing this "to get more media attention"...

well i guess im going to call myself a dillusional(sp?) ldh n ldw shipper..i have hopes that this two might have a future together hehehe..

hehe...totally agree w/ you Carla...i'm satisfied w/ her answer eventhough i would love for them to be together. more so for the fact that i can totally see that neither LDW or LDH are too sensitive about the issue...compared to other stars...they just seem so easy going about it. i think they handled it very appropriately. if would be nice if something would develop between them...but that must also happen in their own private time. ^_^ LDW and LDH bbasya!!! :D

Rainey...haha...LDW's Adam's apple...hehe, we're just finding more and more to adore about this man aren't we...? lol, we're not LDW campers/ PERVY romantics for no reason afterall. :P

hehehe i agree with u kirsten that they handled the issue regarding abt "them" appropriately..u can sense the level of respect that they have for each other...i mean their answers don't necessarily mean that there is no hope..hehehe coz there is hope..hehehe ok this is the dillusional carla speaking...hehehe i hope u don't mind...ldh tells ppl that ldw might not like her like that..

in carla's world it means--hehehe im "the girl" here..ldw has to confess first...ldw responds--i like ldh..ldh is like my lil sister--hehehe in carla's world it means hehehe ldw is shy-->"i still have to make my own move..as ldw not gc hehehe..and i think he doesn't want to say anything that will make him look like he is taking advantage of the situation..we all know the press/media/fans are there..and it's his fans meeting n it will be unappropriate to talk abt his lovelife in that type of gathering..

hehehe i would prefer those paparazzi pics hehehe..ohk weird eh1? hehehe

Guest lambutan

Hi, Kirsten or kristen......? carla shelly, rainey, tell, jo-jo, stellar637, lalaloo, Krngrlx107, tracey, x3sarah and everyone ...... :blush:

I'm very happy to see My girl fans in this thread. It feels like My girl is still showing. I'd love to see LDW & LDH act together again :P

Guest pinklily

*waves* to Rhi...hehe, it's Kirsten...the first one. ^_^

and i totally agree w/ you...it's great seeing fans of My Girl in LDW's thread...feels like the drama still hasn't ended yet...:sigh: :wub:

and Carla... :lol::lol::lol: ...but i TOTALLY agree w/ you...in my world...that's exactly what their answers translate into as well...haha. i just love how you put it too...yep yep...their answer wasn't a definite one...which also means there's still hope for something to happen in the future between these two...hehe...:D

Guest lalaloo

thanks for the welcome guys, btw my name is Sue. =)

and lisafh, thank you so much for the list of sites! I'll definately check them out :D

I just finished downloading a bunch of the clips posted in the last few pages and wow, I can't believe he went to the fan meeting even though he was on a wheelchair, that's like..unheard of with American celebs. He seems very down to earth and dedicated. :)

And omg! yayyy! I'm so happy to see LDH at the meeting! LDW & LDH have such great chemistry both on and off the camara. I'd loveeeeee to see more of them TOGETHER.

loved the clips & all the pictures, thanks to everyone that posted! =)

Guest pinklily

^omo! i didn't get to say my welcome... :sweatingbullets:

welcome to Lee Dong Wook's thread Sue ^_^...i think you'll definitely enjoy your time in here...hehe, yep yep...Lee Dong Wook is simply the best. :D his fan meeting...what a sweet heart to be there for his fans...even w/ his injury. :wub:...and YAY! he'll be able to walk in a week. can't wait to see him back in action. and the same for LDH. hopefully we'll see them together again in a project...lol, something they both have already said they want to have happen as well. ^_^

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

:D hi kirsten, rhi, clara, sue, and all LDW clan and Pervy!

kirsten are you the one who uploaded the video of LDW oppa's video in thailand? gosh..LDW is so hot!!! :sweatingbullets: thank you so much

- TEL -

103 page!! congrats! more pages to go.. :D

hi there Amy n other LDW clanners!!

i juz read cecilia's transalations of the fan meeting!!!

awww... both of them were so cute!!

i like LDH's straight4wardness, she didn't put it in a way that the media would speculate anything!!! i wonder how LDW felt when she said LDW doesn't like her! hahahah.. may he's whining inside his heart!! hahahha...

anywayz...im glad DW will be able 2 recover in a few weeks!! n back 2 work 4 him!!! yeay!!!! ^_^

Guest pinklegirl007

I hope LDH was just joking when she said that LDW doesn't like her....

Anyways, even though LDW was sick, he looks hot in his fan club meeting!!!!!! Liking his new hairstyle..... I think he gets better looking everytime I see him!

I hope LDH was just joking when she said that LDW doesn't like her....

Anyways, even though LDW was sick, he looks hot in his fan club meeting!!!!!! Liking his new hairstyle..... I think he gets better looking everytime I see him!

yah pinklegirl..i hope she's just joking..hehehe..

haha yeah

she only said it as a joke

coz the host was asking her stuff like what do u think of LDW as a bf etc

so LDH just kept laughing and saying but he doesnt like me~!

lol

dont take it too seriously~ this is with LDW next to her u know

Thanks for all the clips!

LDH is so funny.. when she say LDW doesn't like her

and LDW say he like LDH as little sister.

hmm.. they're trying to "protect" each other..

but they look so good together.. i dont' like the paparazzi will write any bad stuff about them..

Those are great siggies Chelly! You're good! Perhaps we can have a new clan siggy? After all the one I did for all of you was pretty amateur-ish... *sheepish grin*