Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest shzzle8dizzile

love this part!

robin6.jpg

^hehe..maybe mukgu will be so proud of wookie when she sees this vid...hehe

robin7.jpg

i counted oppa's moles!!..he has 11 moles on his face while 2 on the right side of his neck!

Guest incarnadine

ahhhh, I am going bonkers here as well. Seeing Wookie in that all new look (all combed up and clean) is so refreshing (literally)... makes me want to get a carton of milk and down it in one gulp! :lol:

I love how he changes his look and image constantly, he just looks great in all of them :)

hahaha..we're really pervy pervies...:lol:

I love Wookie's smiles.. from the 2nd batch of pics you posted malou, Wookie smiled so radiantly in all of them...that I almost forgot about KOB..LOL

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

Poon191: Ahhhh! I love your gifs!<3333 So cute!

lisafh: Omo! He's so beautiful! I THOUGHT HE SHAVED HIS HEAD! MY EYES WERE LIKE O___O, BUT THEN I REALIZED. LOL. Thanks for the picsss!!

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All of Fan

Yersterday i watch Choi & Kang Romance Movie,Cinema Incheon kyeyang CGV.

I saw Dongwook gretting& singing movie ost song. :rolleyes:

Cinema appearance Incheon kyeyang CGV Viedo(2.2.2007)

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10541561

cerdit video-mandalaywith

Pics& MBC Section TV interview May be update.to wait

I watch in movie 3 time. dongwook action is good :rolleyes:

thanks mandalaywith

CGV (2nd Feb) :blush:

79373654jd6.jpg

credit dc

i wish i was Kim Ok Bin here...

66496610qw9.jpg

if i was her i'll also bite wookie's head!!..but first i need to get a chair...he's sooo tall!!!

uuhhmm...is there a vid for this??

-->hehe....luck !!!clip link on sendspace^^enjoy !!

file: section070202.wmv

:D:download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bc2gqd

Guest incarnadine

Thank you all for the links :)mandalaywith I envy you since you have seen LDW on the big screen for the 3rd time. Me, I am patiently waiting for the DVD to come out ^_^

Guest incarnadine

Thank you Roddy for your translation. I find myself smiling while reading it.

Milky boy eh? Well, his fair skin is only making him more attractive IMO. Hope he won't go sunbathing in an attempt to darkening his skin, cause I really like it this way. Even girls are envious of his fairness, the article said so right?

Actually, I think he'll be perfect for the role of vampire with his tall figure, dark hair, pale face and blood-red lip. ha ha :lol:

His working schedule posted by Incarnadine looks really really tight. I hope Wookie stay healthy and take really good care of himself..We pervies, I mean fans, are really don't wanna see him get sick or something. He look so tired already.

PS. I'm glad SR doing well. I hope it manage to reach 2,000,000 viewers or more!! Bashyaa!!!!!

hey post2third, I agree with what you said about Wookie being perfect for the role of a vampire. Sometimes, I imagine him playing the role of the devil personified or a really hot and gorgeous vampire who seduces his victims... :wub::sweatingbullets: lol

Guest incarnadine

Thanks again lisa dear for the link :) I was able to watch part of it... it was so cute! Wookie and KOB looked good together, very much like brother and sister. I liked how they bantered with one another, and Wookie even made a face when KOB leaned to him a bit. In one part when it was LDW's turn to be shot, KOB was making faces behind the cameras :lol:

I dunno but for some reason, I found to milk/ white susbtance-pouring part over Wookie hot :blush: lol

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All of Fan

Choi & Kang Romance Movie Cinema appearance Incheon kyeyang CGV(2.2.2007) pics

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

cerdit Pics-mandalaywith(Tun Tun Kyaw)

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All of Fan

Choi & Kang Romance Movie Cinema appearance Incheon kyeyang CGV(2.2.2007) pics part 2

w8.jpg

w9.jpg

w10.jpg

w11.jpg

w13.jpg

w14.jpg

w15.jpg

Cerdit pics-mandalaywith(Tun Tun Kyaw)

Guest munchee

POSTED AT SOOMPI NEWS thread by rubie ---

Weekend Box-Office 01.26 ~ 01.28

1. Curse of the Golden Flower

2. Strongest Romance

3. 200-lb Beauty

4. Miss Potter

5. Mapado 2

6. Herb

7. Yobi the Five-Tailed Fox

8. Déjà vu

9. Robot Taekwon V

10. Blood Diamond

Source: www.film2.co.kr

munchee: i put up all the other newsreports about SR hitting no. 1 for that weekend with all the numbers in the news thread (for balanced reporting)

THE LITMUS ADS!!

Ad120070203003943645.jpg

Ad220070203004010161.jpg

Ad3untitled.jpg

Ad4untitled2.jpg

Ad5untitled3.jpg

Ad6untitled4.jpg

wOOkie gives off this simple sweet air, while KOB has a more 'citygirl' vibe - kyoot pair, tho they do come off more like brother n sister (with Wookie more like the 'younger' bro!) :P .

pics credit to leedongwook.net forum

Guest post2third

SR is definitely No.#1 in Korean Box office last weekend

I read several reports saying that SR was landing atop the chart when the whole country is counted

but coming in at close second in Seoul area.!!! trust me on this, I've checked. I even have the numbers of attendance with me somewhere. SR surpasses the Gloden Flower by a wide 13%.

May I ask what is the purpose of the white liquid thing? Why pouring it down on the top of Wookie's head???

White could be the current Litmus theme for their men's range, i'm guessing. Maybe that's why they picked Wookie - milky boy!

They poured pink liquid over KOB's head, hehe.

I'm not worried about the rankings of SR coz i thinks it's achieved it's target already. I put up the news reports more to promote the movie among the general soompi public, hopefully those who aren't specifically wookie / hyun young fans will want to see it!